Users

Frequent Posters

milton_friedman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: --L--

@mrbeiberwifey

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4zGCUtgozw&app=desktop[/YOUTUBE]

four southerners in our college used to jerk of on this scene , while we used po*n
Edited by jadugar - 6 years ago
Is that guy hero or villain Eww ðŸ˜µ
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
And people cry about some dialogues. And it didn't look just groping.
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jadugar

four southerners in our college used to jerk of on this scene , while we used po*n

Obviously 
Anushka shetty and navel , it cant get better for our southi bros
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Skybully

@Jupiter you need to shut your mouth. this is south indian masala movie. everybody knows it that Its not just about sexist comment but it is about sexist / vulgar gesture too where hero can put his hands anywhere and we will laugh it out like nothing happened there. its not big deal now. is it? But when it comes to bollywood masala movie - completely different reaction. 🤣

Who said it's not sexist? Yeh kaisi assumption hai. Both are bad. If you wanna hear that south movies have more sexism, I agree it does. That's why baahubali got so popular as it starred strong female leads which wasn't that common. But it still doesn't cancel the fact that your favourite judwa has shown sexist stuff and it has "gestures" too cos the hero has an impulse of slapping women's bottoms in the film.
milton_friedman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --L--

Obviously 
Anushka shetty and navel , it cant get better for our southi bros
[/QUOTE
their fascination for navel mindnumbing...😆😆😆

d2rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
it's so absurd to see some of you commenting on inferiority complex, racist treatment etc in South India
I know that neither North of India nor South of India is close to perfect in any sense but I don't prefer to create a divide and bring in racist comments. There are many such states who produce movies at a level that is way below then what is discussed. And, If you are so disgusted to see this scene, what do you have to say about our own - Ra one - Kareena's grope scene, Judwaa spank scenes, few scenes in a movie by name "C u at 9" supposed to be thriller but was a dud and many many such scenes. 

DO NOT GENERALIZE BY WATCHING VERY FEW OF THE ZILLION SCENES. SUCH SCENES EXISTS IN BOTH THE PLANETS. DON'T FORGET THAT MANY OF THE BOLLYWOOD MOVIES ARE REMAKE OF QUALITY SOUTH INDIAN MOVIES
Edited by d2rocks - 6 years ago
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MrBiebersWifey.

Who said it's not sexist? Yeh kaisi assumption hai. Both are bad. If you wanna hear that south movies have more sexism, I agree it does. That's why baahubali got so popular as it starred strong female leads which wasn't that common. But it still doesn't cancel the fact that your favourite judwa has shown sexist stuff and it has "gestures" too cos the hero has an impulse of slapping women's bottoms in the film.

The fact that ''judwa'' is not my favourite. the fact that "varun" is not favourite too. If i say or put my opinion about that comment it doesnt make me 'judwa' favourite at all.
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: quicksilver.

And people cry about some dialogues. And it didn't look just groping.

People not liking disgusting sexist ageist remarks (and the hero even kisses her mom who he called "khatara gaadi") = people are crying.

The more you knowww ðŸ˜ƒ
djoker thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
by the way ,i wonder what anupamma chopras review would have been if she saw this  😆