Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: pjyo

lol, if they used logic suchi would have traced pihus mom in 2 weeks😛 ..remember the scene where pihu saw her mom and suchi pihu ran after her car,the number plate was clearly visible ..bass suchi had to read it and find the owner ..

yaa phir she can contact the broker who got them this house,get owners phone number  and talk to them directly ..why wait till next months rent day..

And in the earlier episodes they showed that she had her father's number 😛
jenny156 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mena_k

The best part in yesterdays epi was when Pihu tells Gopal, when I will become GOD I will also not make you meet your mumma..lol

That was the best 😆 She was giving Gopal such a serious dhamki but he ended up laughing 😆
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I guess the man who is trying to kill Ananya is her husband only. He is one suspicious character. Ananya is probably very rich lady.
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RamSiyaRam

I guess the man who is trying to kill Ananya is her husband only. He is one suspicious character. Ananya is probably very rich lady.

I really dont think it could be him🤔,they both luved pihu ,she is still wearing her dads white shirt 🤔so don't think the writers would go that way..
Poor guy, doesn't even wear white shirts after her death..Its just husband wife  difference of opinion on how to handle grief.. He wants anamika to start living again ,to move on and accept pihus death but she isn't trying at all ,thats why he wanted her to shift to singapore  ...
Also i think he is very rich himself..
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: jenny156

That was the best 😆 She was giving Gopal such a serious dhamki but he ended up laughing 😆

jab hum bhagwan banenge😆..lol,she thinks everyone gets chance in becoming god..such innocence is the usp of this show⭐️...hope pihu always has that
pjyo thumbnail
gulgule's fight against lauki was so funny😆, bankook le ke dhamki lauki sabzi ke khilaaf🤣...
And pihus innocent comments on watching that..budbudi bolthi hai baccha hai😆..she just hates being compared to gulgule😛
jenny156 thumbnail

gulgule's fight against lauki was so funny😆, bankook le ke dhamki lauki sabzi ke khilaaf🤣...

And pihus innocent comments on watching that..budbudi bolthi hai baccha hai😆..she just hates being compared to gulgule😛

Hahaha and her complaint to budbudi that she gives him more importance 😆 
Gulgule is also a treat to watch bechara humesha maar khaata hai 😆
altgr thumbnail
I am loving Suchi and Bhootu's bonding. Their scenes are awesome. Missed Gopal...
pjyo thumbnail
Gopal is again missing ,they r just using his idol ..Also he has been removed from the montage ..
So is the actor's role over or is he on a break🤔..Hope viraj comes back..
jenny156 thumbnail

Gopal is again missing ,they r just using his idol ..Also he has been removed from the montage ..

So is the actor's role over or is he on a break🤔..Hope viraj comes back..

He was removed long back na but he was still in the show..
Edited by jenny156 - 6 years ago