Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by BeyondHorizon

Agreed he performed well in other stunts and I am happy he won. But no one sees who performed well throughout to decide the winner. It's always the stunt being played that gets considered n not how well u played in the past. Not saying he didn't do well but he had been slower in more than one place
Not just that rope. He swam slowly compared to Hina or Ravi. Ravi and Hina did very well and they had taken a lead over Shantanu till the car part. So the point I am trying to make here is not that Shantanu didn't deserve to win but just pointing out where the others screwed up that could have made them a winner too. If Monica could beat Ritwik in the car task anything could have happened in the finale stunt too.
main final task Ki bat kar rahi shantanu ne cover up kar liya dress part se while rest faltered there .hina was quite slow in swimming part too she got tired .ravi was fastest indeed till car part I agree
And I appreciate ravi hina for their performance too but I just got bothered because in first comment u said he won by luck while rest did very good .He did well too otherwise winner nahi banta Edited by mix_of_emotions - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Ashviniad

Bang On ! Chalo kisi ne toh himmat dikhai bolne ki
Himmat ka Kya hai bhai ap Bhi dikha lo yaha forum Mein discussion allowed hai ๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by mix_of_emotions

main final task Ki bat kar rahi shantanu ne cover up kar liya dress part se while rest faltered there .hina was quite slow in swimming part too she got tired .ravi was fastest indeed till car part I agree
And I appreciate ravi hina for their performance too but I just got bothered because in first comment u said he won by luck while rest did very good .He did well too otherwise winner nahi banta

What? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I would never discredit Shantanu coz he has been really good but wanted to point out that in KKK it's never all about skill alone. Sometimes luck plays a hand too. I never said he did bad but just said Ravi n Hina had done better till a certain point n they faltered. If Ravi and Hina retained their focus throughout there was every probability they could have won too. How am I favoring or bashing anyone when I express my views in a neutral manner?
Congratulations Shantanu. Very well deserved, you had an amazing journey and did some amazing performances. 
Congratulations to both Hina and Ravi for being runner-ups you guys deserved it.

Ravi was fastest among all three if had perfect landing it would be him. It was such a close call. Hina time was utilised in car part and dressing up. But nevertheless you both did very well.

What?๐Ÿ˜ฒI would never discredit Shantanu coz he has been really good but wanted to point out that in KKK it's never all about skill alone. Sometimes luck plays a hand too. I never said he did bad but just said Ravi n Hina had done better till a certain point n they faltered. If Ravi and Hina retained their focus throughout there was every probability they could have won too. How am I favoring or bashing anyone when I express my views in a neutral manner?
no Iam not blaming you on anything I just got bothered by that first comment I know you talk neutrally abt everyone that's y I replied to you post .i just thought u said shan won by only luck.Anyways agree it's not abt only skill luck also needed and that has been part of whole season including all three task of finale too

no Iam not blaming you on anything I just got bothered by that first comment I know you talk neutrally abt everyone that's y I replied to you post .i just thought u said shan won by only luck.Anyways agree it's not abt only skill luck also needed and that has been part of whole season including all three task of finale too

Shantanu has performed brilliantly throughout the season ๐Ÿ‘ and say if Ravi or Hina had won for argument's sake, viewers would remember Shantanu more and wish he had won. I certainly would have. Just said there was a probability for Ravi or Hina to win as well. KKK is a combination of skill, nerves and luck. However good you are, if you cannot keep a calm head you screw up and Nia is the perfect example for that. Everyone felt Shantanu was deserving coz he not only exhibited skill but also maintained a cool head which is true. When I meant luck favored Shantanu in the finale task I meant it didn favor Ravi or Hina coz the point where they faltered was the one where they could have easily managed it. 
I'm really happy that Shan won this  season. Thank God Hina didn't win the show...
hina was equally the best

Shantanu has performed brilliantly throughout the season๐Ÿ‘and say if Ravi or Hina had won for argument's sake, viewers would remember Shantanu more and wish he had won. I certainly would have. Just said there was a probability for Ravi or Hina to win as well. KKK is a combination of skill, nerves and luck. However good you are, if you cannot keep a calm head you screw up and Nia is the perfect example for that. Everyone felt Shantanu was deserving coz he not only exhibited skill but also maintained a cool head which is true. When I meant luck favored Shantanu in the finale task I meant it didn favor Ravi or Hina coz the point where they faltered was the one where they could have easily managed it.
ohh ok I got your point totally now .

ohh ok I got your point totally now .

Yep