Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshinegir1990 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Just had the chance to go through Monday's episode after reading all the comments here.  I was so surprised at Bindusar's reaction.  I'm with most of you, I am not sure how genuine those words or that hug was.  After watching today's episode I am not sure things will continue to work for Dharma.  With Nandini asking Bindusar to accept Dharma as his wife, it may send him into revenge mode, again.  And Charumati, wow that little girl is readying herself up to be the next Helena, but hopefully even better.  Her love for Bindusar is very strange.  She doesn't mind him marrying other women, or spending time with other women, but still wants him to herself? Dharma is just wow.  I am loving her attitude,  It is nice to have someone like her on our screens.  The perfect match for Bindusar.  Now, what do you think will happen if Charumati goes running to Bindusar telling him how Dharma doesn't have the least bit of interest in him, following Ellis crying to him about Karthikey being distant from her because of said Dharma?  
The show has spent quite some time setting a strong foundation for the younger cast.  I am intrigued to what more they have in store for us.

Roselind thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hello evry1... ðŸ˜ƒ
Is there any1 here who can upload Bindu-Dharma scenes???  I mean there is a thread whr we can get all Chandra-Nandini scenes in this forum... So I thought that may b one of you may kindly upload all Bindusar-Dharma scenes...
If thr is any such thread or any1 having their scenes... Plz share them in the forum... ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Roselind - 6 years ago
sunshinegir1990 thumbnail
Just read about the off-air news.  I didn't know this show had so much hate.  I never really watch CN until now.  I was really hoping we could get a nice bindusar and dharma arc with end including ashoka's birth.  
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bindusar files the divorce case ..😆 but wondering how can he thinks The Judge our samart CGM cum Majnu allows him to get divorce with his newly wife ?🤣 
Btw i knows now helena bindusar ko kya dekhayge...kartikey and dharma ko ek sath.🤢 

Btw Sid still promating CN ...if Off air news is confirmed why he is promting CN now ? 
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
There r still some hope as so many tracks going on, new entries, Ekta / SP didn't confirmed anything yet. So we hv to comment on Ekta's each posts & we are trending tomorrow & on Friday from 9 p.m India time.So friends plz join us! Thanks 😊

Actors don't hv the choice to promote the show themselves, post spoilers pics / vids since the leap happened as SP totally ignoring CN, no promos, no reapats in India...Sad!
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want for Bindusar's story to continue.  I know many of the CN fans are here because of Chandini and Rajat.Shweta, but despite their onscreen chemistry Ekta did do injustice by poorly shaping some of the characters in the name of romance.
I honestly just want to watch Bindusar and Dharma's story from here on forth.  I love Dharma's character in CN and Prerna is doing an excellent job bringing her to life.  The bond she shares with Nandini, although historically inaccurate, is sweet.

I also like the idea of Dharma know CGM and observing what she sees as good qualities in the samrat, because at the end it will be her who raises the next greatest one.

I honestly love Bindusar's character now.  I have been reading various posts in the forum, and tbh it seems like Bindusar's quite strong.  His only fault is his ego and his man-handling ways😭. 

He has never shown weakness in front of anyone other than Dharma, that too privately.  Other times he is level-headed, unless Helena is working her kitchen politics, which he does not need to be involved in. 

He believes that love is a weakness as he has grown (according to the show) to see through his father's actions, and he just needs time to learn that in proportion it can be more of a strength. 

Even though he hates Nandini and disapproves of his father's unconditional love for her, he still shows them respect as Magadh's maharaj and maharani.

Helena's character is also growing on me.  Yes, she did not get the love of he partner, but she is politically savvy.  And I want to see her advise Bindusar more in relation to things other than kitchen politics. 

CN has unfortunately ruined ChandraNandini due to overwhelming kitchen poltics, but if they work towards re-branding/Dharma's story I honestly think it will work.  Rajat and Shweta have done justice, but at the end they will need to leave the palace.

I want to see how Dharma handles her new position while doing what she strongly believes in, that is to have the voice of the her people, underprivileged, and innocent heard.  While having to deal with the politics in the palace due to her lower status prior to marriage.  I want to see Bindusar-Dharma's love story too.  After all Ashoka received his name, because his birth signified "no sorrow" for Dharma.

Today's scene with Bindusar was good,  He was actually genuine to Dharma in yesterday's episode.  And his reaction to Charumati seemed fitting.  He was in a serious mood, and the scene was well enacted by Siddharth.  

Dharma seemed relieved when Bindusar came in signifying the end to their "marriage".  It was  very nice.  I would rather have scenes like this when it comes to the couple than sappy ones ðŸ˜‰

Looking forward to seeing what Helena has in store.
Edited by luxmi_1029 - 6 years ago
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshinegir1990

Just read about the off-air news.  I didn't know this show had so much hate.  I never really watch CN until now.  I was really hoping we could get a nice bindusar and dharma arc with end including ashoka's birth.  

Even I started watching the show post leap because of Siddharth...About being off air...I think we should take in positive way...After watching so many shows ...I am fine with it...Will wait for official confirmation though...The leap should not have been introduced at first place...next if its introduced 6 months should be given...Star plus is a channel which doesnt give a damn about audience...and thats the reason this channel has wirst shows...and good shows never get trp and they shut down...Would want a perfect ending to Bindusar Dharma love story... 
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Originally posted by: rishani77

There r still some hope as so many tracks going on, new entries, Ekta / SP didn't confirmed anything yet. So we hv to comment on Ekta's each posts & we are trending tomorrow & on Friday from 9 p.m India time.So friends plz join us! Thanks 😊

Actors don't hv the choice to promote the show themselves, post spoilers pics / vids since the leap happened as SP totally ignoring CN, no promos, no reapats in India...Sad!

Star...Colors...are the worst channels ...but star takes the gold medal...It never cares for its audience...I have seen that ...it has a habit of closing shows just for trp...and it carries on any shit show for years if it gives the good for nothing TRP...About leap I wonder why did they introduce it...just for testing ...😆...About ekta...No comments...
But I appreciate the efforts of fans...I can understand how they must be feeling...All the best...and wish that your efforts show positive results

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
There is one thing I want to say...especially to Siddharth Nigam...Please dont do another historical show...🤢...You are very talented...so hope that his talent does not get wasted by veing stereotypical...
About Bindusar Dharma...the cvs can definitely  show good story if they wish but I highly doubt them...because they have the habit of showing all non sense and then rushing at the end...😆...and there are so many new entries...😆...
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Royal--

Bindusar files the divorce case ..😆 but wondering how can he thinks The Judge our samart CGM cum Majnu allows him to get divorce with his newly wife ?🤣 

Btw i knows now helena bindusar ko kya dekhayge...kartikey and dharma ko ek sath.🤢 

Btw Sid still promating CN ...if Off air news is confirmed why he is promting CN now ? 

Kamaal hai uss zamane me bhi divorce hote the ...😆...Daddy dearest is already fida on his new bahu...😆...He is eveready to take sword in support of his DIL...😆...Beta to bura phasa iss baar...😆...I wish instead of showing hatred can they move towards love story ...😆
Bindusar manhandling bahut ho gayi...😆...ab pyar ki raahpar chalna shuru karo...woh kya haina...show par taala lagne ke chances hai...to thoda jaldi karo...😆
Really Sid is promoting the show...never seen him doing this ...good ...lets wait for official confirmation