Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Nice update ðŸ˜³
Loved it 
Thank you for pm dear 
Aarathi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So romantic lovely update...amazing couple arya is...and who is she?
aaru.aradhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update 
thanks 4  d pm
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

nice update
good picture edits...
thanks for the pm
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Chp 4: Rain

'It was that stupid aunt of my jeeja ji Dev, Sakshi Goenka. She lured my father by her beauty and separated him from Maa, because of which papa was somehow attracted to her and after some days, he even decided to divorce our mother, all he took with him was me and my little sister Arohi. He separated me from my mother, what could I do? I was a small child at that time, he even separated me from my sisters. You know what was worst? Sakshi had her own son as well, Shaurya Goenka for who I fell slowly.'

Shanaya sighed after saying all this. 'Now that we were living together, we were known to be half siblings, when I got to know about him, I was a grown up, one day, Sakshi got to know about our love for each other. She blackmailed me not to even think about getting married to Shaurya else she will torture Arohi. I can bear everything but torture that too on her, I couldn't bear it. Then I had to distance myself from him telling him we are half siblings and our marriage can never take place. I still love him. So after this, Shaurya wasn't ready for break up, he said he wants me.'

'Then what happened?' Sanjana asked. 'Shaurya and I got in a live-in relationship hiding from her, but she got to know. Then she was quiet but I didn't knew its a sign of storm. She started making my little Arohi starve, I took that punishment on me as I could do it but can't see her hungry and thirsty all day. I agreed to be hungry and thirsty all day but it hurted my tummy. Then one day, she gave that punishment to my sister again and so then, we were about to run away only and thankfully Shaurya told us the best hideout place, Arohi is also with me now.'

'Are you OK?' Sanjana asked. 'Ya m fine, but its not fine that I and my sister stayed away from Ma all our childhood, I wanted to stay with Durga and Maya, papa is bad, I hate papa,' Shanaya said and started crying vigorously. Sanjana gave her water and she took whole in her mouth and kept the glass back. 'Sanju, can you promise me one thing?' Shanaya asked and Sanjana nodded in agreement. 'No matter what happens, don't give pain to Maya at all.'

'Don't worry, I won't,' Sanjana promised and Shanaya left from there after bidding her bye. It was night by now so Maya and Arjun too went from the sea side. On the way back, she had her head on his shoulder and he smiled and kissed her hair. He drove the car on the lonely road till it suddenly started raining and he sped up towards the hospital. 'Slow down,' Maya said. 'No Maya, if I slow down and rain increases then we will have to be in the car all night,' Arjun said. 'So what Arjun? I want to play in rain.'

'Its night and its cold as well, do you want to get cold?' He asked possessively. 'No no I don't want to get cold else mumma will scold me,' she said innocently and he laughed. 'I m joking, you can play in rain,' he said and she lifted her head from his shoulder and looked at him. 'Really?' she asked and he nodded in approval. She immediately got out of the car along with him and started jumping happily in the rain drenching herself and twirled in the rain, he admired her as she did that smilingly.

Maya saw that he was busy in admiring her and went near him cupping his cheeks. 'Arjun,' she said cutely. 'Hmm,' he replied. 'Why don't you like to play in rain?' she asked and he nodded in disagreement and splashed water on her face. Her jaw dropped open and then she pushed him. 'How dare you? I will not leave you,' she said and did the same coming close to him and he held her waist and pulled her close, their faces were inches apart. 'What did you say?' he asked. 'I won't leave you,' she replied innocently and he smiled.

'I also won't leave you ever,' he said and giggled knowingly that he had irritated her by this sentence. She started punching his chest and he kept on laughing making her irritate more. He twisted her hand behind her back in such a way that it didn't pain, her back clashed into his rock hard chest. He brought her wrist in front of her near her stomach and left her wrist hugging her from her waist and she was too annoyed to notice what was coming next. He picked her in the same position and she startled as he twirled her really fast.

He put her down and she breathed heavily. 'Arjun, what is it? Please don't do again,' she said between her breathe. 'Leave all this, enjoy the rain,' he said and she smiled remembering the rain and spread her arms feeling it. Arjun lifted her up so that she could enjoy more. After sometime, she sneezed and he made her stand on the floor. 'Now I want to go Rajni, I m tired,' she said and even he was tired so he lifted her by her armpits and she looked at him in amazement. 'What are you doing?'

'Helping you, you said you're tired,' he replied and looked down at her feet and watched her slippers fall down on the floor and made her stand placing her feet over his feet. She smiled and looked in his eyes placing her arms around his shoulders, he walked forward towards the car holding her by her waist while she rested her head on his shoulder. 'Step in the car,' he said and she stepped inside sitting on the backseat. He brought her slippers for her and he too came inside sitting beside her and locked the car and opened the windows a little.

'We'll go in the morning, till then sleep,' he said and she nodded in agreement and he stretched his arms forward and she rested her head on his shoulder and slept. He kissed her head and slept. Durga was looking at the rain from the window, Dev came and saw this. She got many flashbacks of her past about rain. She thought Dev is a new friend and troubling him at this time would be wrong. She felt sad and was going but saw Dev standing behind her. 'Sad?' he asked and she nodded in positive. 'Want to play in rain?'

She nodded looking down. 'Alone?' he asked and she nodded in no, then yes, then again no. 'Think and tell,' he said. 'I want to play with you in the rain,' she said looking down and he smiled. 'So come,' he said asking her to hold his bicep, she was shocked at first but when he was about to draw back his bicep, she held it blushingly and they walked outside together. Soon they were in the rain, she left his bicep and jumped in the rain running her fingers in her hair. He went to a side where rain didn't touch him and watched her.

She realized after sometime that he was standing far away. She frowned and went near him. 'Dev, why are you standing here? Please let's enjoy in rain,' she said with a pleading face. 'No Durga, I don't like rain,' he replied. 'How can't you love rain? When I was little, I used to play a lot in rain with Shanaya and Maya, and then we used to have a water fight like this,' she said and splashed water on him and laughed. He too laughed. She held his hand and walked backwards bringing him in the rain.

'Have you heard the song let it rain over me?' she asked. 'No, which song is this?' he asked. 'Girl my body don't lie, I'm outta my mind, Let it rain over me, I'm rising so high, Out of my mind, so let it rain over me, Ay ay ay, ay ay ay let it rain over me, Ay ay ay, ay ay ay let it rain over me,' she said singing dramatically and they shared a laugh. 'You sing really nice, by the way I also sing,' he said. 'You do? Then why don't you sing for me? You sing I will dance, OK?'

He agreed and asked her to wait and went inside. He brought his guitar and started singing.

Mohabbat barsa dena tu, sawan aaya hai
Tere aur mere milne ka, mausam aaya hai
Mohabbat barsa dena tu, saawan aaya hai
(Dev looked at her lovingly as she took the rain in hands and blowed it smilingly)
Sabse chhupa ke tujhe seene se lagaana hai
Pyar mein tere hadd se guzar jaana hai
Itna pyar kisi pe, pehli baar aaya hai
(She twirled around him and went away)
Mohabbat barsa dena tu, sawan aaya hai

Kyun ek pal ki bhi judaai sahi jaaye na
Kyun har subah tu meri sanson me samaye na
Aaja na tu mere paas, dunga itna pyar main
Kitni raat guzaari hai, tere intezar mein
(She smiled at him keeping her pallu on his face and again went away) 
Kaise bataaun jazbaat ye mere
Maine khud se bhi zyada tujhe chaaha hai
Sab kuch chhod ke aana tu, sawan aaya hai
(She entwined her hand with his hand and he smiled at her as she held it near her heart)
Pyar mein tere hadd se guzar jaana hai
(He sat down and pulled out a rose of his pocket giving it to her and admired her smiling face)

Bheege bheege tere lab,
mujhko kuch kehte hain
Dil hai khush mera ki khayal ek jaise hain 
Roko na ab khudko yun sun lo dil ki baat ko
Dhal jaane do shaam aur aa jaane do raat ko
Kitna haseen ye lamha hai
Kismat se maine churaaya hai
(Now he picked her in his arms and she cupped his face as he twirled with her in his arms)

Aaj ki raat na jaana tu, sawan aaya hai

Pyar main tere hadd se guzar jaana hai
(They sat on the swing under the rain and she joined her forehead with his)

Edited by salley145 - 6 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
shocking that its dev's aunt sakshi who separated their parents.who is shaurya's father and what happened to him?surprised that shanaya and shaurya were in love.sad that sakshi tortured arohi to separate them.poor shanaya was willing to sacrifice her love to save arohi.happy that shaurya dodnt leave her and saved shanaya arohi and hid them in a safe place.hope shaurya won't turn negative like in the show. in the show EHT I liked shaurya Durga and dev nitya pair more and happy to see these pairs here.liked vatsal sanjeeda Jodi in the webseries too .waiting for shanaya shaurya scenes. arya rain scene was so cute. dev Durga rain scene was cute.dev singing...durga's gestures and the whole song sequence were too good.the song selection...description of the scenes and the pics made it more charming Edited by jasminerahul - 6 years ago
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear 
Liked it !!
Shanaya shared her story and grief to Sanju. It was Sakshi who played third wheel between her parents and got them separated. Shanaya and shaurya love each other and Sakshi wanted to separate them using Shanaya's weakness for Arohi glad that shaurya stood yo for his love and kept Shanaya and arohi in safe place. Loved the rain sequence between both the couple.
Nice song and pics dear 
Thanks for the pm!:))
Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome as always update dear