Sameer-Naina OS-Flames and Moth

TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Sameer-Naina OS: Flames and Moth

Hello Friends! I am new to this forum and hope to get a good welcome.๐Ÿ˜ŠWell ,we all somewhat associate with certain phases,moods and  feelings of Naina.Even I can associate many such moments from the reel to real.So here goes my first story in this forum.

"Kaate nahi katate Ye Din Ye raat/Kehni Thi tumse Jo dil ki baat.."Naina grunted on being disturbed by the loud song that didn't let her concentrate on her studies.Don't  these society people just understand that we have exams  sighed Naina.After few minutes of lingering,she got up from the study table to close the window so that the noise would be less disturbing."Lo aaj mein kehti hun ..I love You .."Her hands halted for a moment when the last line just went in for a few more repetitions. Her heart had already skipped few beats.Some one just voiced the initials of her inner feelings,so she mindlessly uttered Sameer'.

"Naina ,what are you doing there?.I think you have exams tomorrow., Bela Chachi's words echoed in the room.Naina was flung headlong from her dreamy state to the distressing reality.Well that's what life is.I was just..singing sorry ..seeing outside..i mean was just relaxing.." Naina was battling for excuses and had already realised that lies' have come to her dictionary and have adorned the top priority.Strange are the ways of  God and Love.Okay,relax but don't peep out f the window.There is baarat procession going down the street.Your Taiji would not like the fact that you were peeping out of the window and boys were staring back at you.I am just getting the lunch ready.Come soon." Naina nodded in acceptance of the advice and went back to her studies.

Next Day At School

Though it was only an unit test of 25 marks,Naina was damn worried.She had apprehensions about few questions of the unit which she found very  difficult to solve at one go.She just hoped against hope that the questions should be standard type so that she can score atleast 24 if not 25/25.Pandit's squeaky voice echoed in the corridor.''Yaar,Sameer ! Our exams end today right.Phew!Done with these exams.Let's have a cricket match and some fun to afternoon today.What say?'' Sameer smirked in his style and nodded in affirmation.For him friendship mattered the most than anything in the world.

Naina turned to see Sameer approaching towards classroom.The whole world went blur and she drifted to her dream trance.Sameer approaching her with a big smile and wishing her All the best'.She saw Sameer,his smile and then..two black spots..

Naina spat the thermometer out.Sickness gripped her like a hard master.She could smell medicines around and hear  unclear,muffled noises.She slowly opened her eyes to see her friend Swati and sister Preeti hovering over her with tears in their eyes.''Thank God,you are conscious now.''Preeti  screamed while wiping away her tears.Certainly it took few minutes for Naina to register the situation and setting.The last thing she remembered is Sameer,his smile and then everything went blank.

Shanti Ma'am cleared the crowd and sat next to her in the hospital wing of the school.She read the very doubts in Naina's eyes.She gently took her dainty fingers and caressed it.Naina,had you not taken anything in breakfast today?You fell unconscious ,my dear.Naina could fathom everything now.She replied in a quivered voice to her teacher "Ma'am,I was up till late hours yesterday night.So,got up late this morning.In order to reach school early,I didn't have my breakfast but I didn't think that  the result can be so grave.Ma'am ,did I miss my exam  because of this illness? Naina suddenly remembered that she fainted before her exams.Lot of anxieties clouded her mind and she was already feeling restless again.Shanti  Ma'am smiled and said-"You don't have to worry ,dear.Today's exam was postponed to next week.Principal Sir thought it would be unfair to conduct the exam when some student is terribly ill.So,you would soon get your date of examination.For now,just relax.Your  Chachaji  and Chachiji would be coming soon to take you back home.

Naina  was trying to close her eyes again when her friend Swati  ran into the wing excitedly.Naina could n't understand what made her so excited ,may be the postponement of examination.''Naina! Naina! You well  now? ''Swati squealed in joy.''Yes! bit fine.But Swati ,I have a doubt. Naina was still doubtful about asking the question to her.Seriously Naina Aggarwal has doubts to ask me.Please nothing about studies.'' Swati nearly begged Naina .''Arey No dear.I just wanted to ask did I fall flat on floor unconscious?Though there is a throbbing headache in my head but I can't feel any pain of hitting the concrete ground.Did you catch me before falling.I know you have but just wanted to be sure.''Naina  put forward her assumptions.''No my dear.The thing that happened was really filmy.Before I could realise what happened to you Sameer had caught you in mid-air.You should thank him.If he would n't have held you ,God only knows what would have happened to your  intelligent brain.''

Naina's eyes  were just ready to be popped out.''Sameer  saved me?''She could still not believe the fact.Her thought process broke when the recess bell rang none too pleasantly''.Naina!You rest .I shall have my tiffin in the canteen and will return back.Okay.''Swati suggested.Naina hummed a 'okay .'

"Naina! Are you fine now?Wake up please.'' Naina saw Sameer say lovingly.''Sameer ! Not again.''Naina blabbered in her dream.'Naina! Wake up .What happened? the words felt a bit real and Naina's dream broke to find the tormentor of heart and dreams sitting right across her.He definitely looked worried.Naina,what happened ?Do you need anything?''Sameer asked  in sense of urgency.''No,I am fine.Thank you for saving me.Naina finished in  one breath.There is no need to thank me.Thank the God that I could reach before you hit the ground.Didn't you take your breakfast?Skipping breakfast is  unhealthy for body.You know that right? Sameer  sounded as a strict guardian.Naina could only smile looking at him.He cared so much for her but did he love her a bit?''Sameer ,you can now prepare well for exams because they have been postponed and you get  extra time to prepare even''.Naina  just wanted the lingering silence to break.''You don't worry about exams.Listen  have some milk or juice rich in iron content  every morning.Even if you miss the breakfast ,which you should not do,atlest something should be in your stomach to keep you going.And about exams,first you recover well and then we shall discuss.My friends would be waiting now in canteen.I have to go.And yes,no need to come to school tomorrow.I shall ask Sanjay or try to take down notes myself so that somehow you can know what was taught.Okay ,topper?''Naina blushed  in shades of pink listening to his words.If such was the concern of Sameer for her because she was just ill,she was ready to die everyday only to make him console her everyday.The idea was stupid and crazy,but then who falls in love with sane mind and thoughts.''So,take care  and  no studies today.Promise!'' Naina  was just floored by his apprenticeship.'Promise!'Naina mouthed and didn't want him to leave so early.But she also knew that was a far fetched dream.Bye,see you soon.Sameer waved back and mingled in the crowd.Naina kept looking at the distancing figure and said to herself "You are the flame,Sameer .Your presence gives warmth.This everyone thinks.But I know I am the moth fatally attracted towards you.You are surely going to be my death someday.'' Naina closed her eyes to travel to the land where flame and moth shared beautiful moments together.

----------------------------------------------------THE END-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading.๐Ÿ˜Š Feedbacks are appreciated.

Edited by TereLiyeMINU - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey dear it was an awesome OS...The situation you presented and the way you presented is just awesome dear๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
Thanks for this...please write more here...will be waiting๐Ÿ˜Š
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Hey dear it was an awesome OS...The situation you presented and the way you presented is just awesome dear๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

Thanks for this...please write more here...will be waiting๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks so much ๐Ÿ˜ƒ for reading and commenting on this piece of mine.Since this is a true life incident it is very close to my heart. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Yeah sure would write some more on this awesome pair whenever my time allows me and my brain gets crowded with ideas. ๐Ÿ˜Š
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Originally posted by: LovelyUmang5

very nice

Thank you
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Originally posted by: prachi_vrushan

aawwesoome

thank you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Dr.DonnyJohn thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TereLiyeMINU

Sameer-Naina OS: Flames and Moth

Hello Friends! I am new to this forum and hope to get a good welcome.๐Ÿ˜ŠWell ,we all somewhat associate with certain phases,moods and  feelings of Naina.Even I can associate many such moments from the reel to real.So here goes my first story in this forum.

"Kaate nahi katate Ye Din Ye raat/Kehni Thi tumse Jo dil ki baat.."Naina grunted on being disturbed by the loud song that didn't let her concentrate on her studies.Don't  these society people just understand that we have exams  sighed Naina.After few minutes of lingering,she got up from the study table to close the window so that the noise would be less disturbing."Lo aaj mein kehti hun ..I love You .."Her hands halted for a moment when the last line just went in for a few more repetitions. Her heart had already skipped few beats.Some one just voiced the initials of her inner feelings,so she mindlessly uttered Sameer'.

"Naina ,what are you doing there?.I think you have exams tomorrow., Bela Chachi's words echoed in the room.Naina was flung headlong from her dreamy state to the distressing reality.Well that's what life is.I was just..singing sorry ..seeing outside..i mean was just relaxing.." Naina was battling for excuses and had already realised that lies' have come to her dictionary and have adorned the top priority.Strange are the ways of  God and Love.Okay,relax but don't peep out f the window.There is baarat procession going down the street.Your Taiji would not like the fact that you were peeping out of the window and boys were staring back at you.I am just getting the lunch ready.Come soon." Naina nodded in acceptance of the advice and went back to her studies.

Next Day At School

Though it was only an unit test of 25 marks,Naina was damn worried.She had apprehensions about few questions of the unit which she found very  difficult to solve at one go.She just hoped against hope that the questions should be standard type so that she can score atleast 24 if not 25/25.Pandit's squeaky voice echoed in the corridor.''Yaar,Sameer ! Our exams end today right.Phew!Done with these exams.Let's have a cricket match and some fun to afternoon today.What say?'' Sameer smirked in his style and nodded in affirmation.For him friendship mattered the most than anything in the world.

Naina turned to see Sameer approaching towards classroom.The whole world went blur and she drifted to her dream trance.Sameer approaching her with a big smile and wishing her All the best'.She saw Sameer,his smile and then..two black spots..

Naina spat the thermometer out.Sickness gripped her like a hard master.She could smell medicines around and hear  unclear,muffled noises.She slowly opened her eyes to see her friend Swati and sister Preeti hovering over her with tears in their eyes.''Thank God,you are conscious now.''Preeti  screamed while wiping away her tears.Certainly it took few minutes for Naina to register the situation and setting.The last thing she remembered is Sameer,his smile and then everything went blank.

Shanti Ma'am cleared the crowd and sat next to her in the hospital wing of the school.She read the very doubts in Naina's eyes.She gently took her dainty fingers and caressed it.Naina,had you not taken anything in breakfast today?You fell unconscious ,my dear.Naina could fathom everything now.She replied in a quivered voice to her teacher "Ma'am,I was up till late hours yesterday night.So,got up late this morning.In order to reach school early,I didn't have my breakfast but I didn't think that  the result can be so grave.Ma'am ,did I miss my exam  because of this illness? Naina suddenly remembered that she fainted before her exams.Lot of anxieties clouded her mind and she was already feeling restless again.Shanti  Ma'am smiled and said-"You don't have to worry ,dear.Today's exam was postponed to next week.Principal Sir thought it would be unfair to conduct the exam when some student is terribly ill.So,you would soon get your date of examination.For now,just relax.Your  Chachaji  and Chachiji would be coming soon to take you back home.

Naina  was trying to close her eyes again when her friend Swati  ran into the wing excitedly.Naina could n't understand what made her so excited ,may be the postponement of examination.''Naina! Naina! You well  now? ''Swati squealed in joy.''Yes! bit fine.But Swati ,I have a doubt. Naina was still doubtful about asking the question to her.Seriously Naina Aggarwal has doubts to ask me.Please nothing about studies.'' Swati nearly begged Naina .''Arey No dear.I just wanted to ask did I fall flat on floor unconscious?Though there is a throbbing headache in my head but I can't feel any pain of hitting the concrete ground.Did you catch me before falling.I know you have but just wanted to be sure.''Naina  put forward her assumptions.''No my dear.The thing that happened was really filmy.Before I could realise what happened to you Sameer had caught you in mid-air.You should thank him.If he would n't have held you ,God only knows what would have happened to your  intelligent brain.''

Naina's eyes  were just ready to be popped out.''Sameer  saved me?''She could still not believe the fact.Her thought process broke when the recess bell rang none too pleasantly''.Naina!You rest .I shall have my tiffin in the canteen and will return back.Okay.''Swati suggested.Naina hummed a 'okay .'

"Naina! Are you fine now?Wake up please.'' Naina saw Sameer say lovingly.''Sameer ! Not again.''Naina blabbered in her dream.'Naina! Wake up .What happened? the words felt a bit real and Naina's dream broke to find the tormentor of heart and dreams sitting right across her.He definitely looked worried.Naina,what happened ?Do you need anything?''Sameer asked  in sense of urgency.''No,I am fine.Thank you for saving me.Naina finished in  one breath.There is no need to thank me.Thank the God that I could reach before you hit the ground.Didn't you take your breakfast?Skipping breakfast is  unhealthy for body.You know that right? Sameer  sounded as a strict guardian.Naina could only smile looking at him.He cared so much for her but did he love her a bit?''Sameer ,you can now prepare well for exams because they have been postponed and you get  extra time to prepare even''.Naina  just wanted the lingering silence to break.''You don't worry about exams.Listen  have some milk or juice rich in iron content  every morning.Even if you miss the breakfast ,which you should not do,atlest something should be in your stomach to keep you going.And about exams,first you recover well and then we shall discuss.My friends would be waiting now in canteen.I have to go.And yes,no need to come to school tomorrow.I shall ask Sanjay or try to take down notes myself so that somehow you can know what was taught.Okay ,topper?''Naina blushed  in shades of pink listening to his words.If such was the concern of Sameer for her because she was just ill,she was ready to die everyday only to make him console her everyday.The idea was stupid and crazy,but then who falls in love with sane mind and thoughts.''So,take care  and  no studies today.Promise!'' Naina  was just floored by his apprenticeship.'Promise!'Naina mouthed and didn't want him to leave so early.But she also knew that was a far fetched dream.Bye,see you soon.Sameer waved back and mingled in the crowd.Naina kept looking at the distancing figure and said to herself "You are the flame,Sameer .Your presence gives warmth.This everyone thinks.But I know I am the moth fatally attracted towards you.You are surely going to be my death someday.'' Naina closed her eyes to travel to the land where flame and moth shared beautiful moments together.

----------------------------------------------------THE END-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading.๐Ÿ˜Š Feedbacks are appreciated.

Excellent writing and wording.

I read in one of the comments where you mentioned its a true life incidence. 

I am very emotional about true-life love issues and the shows are an extension of that. Though in real life things happen with background music that only the involved person can hear.

I hope in your real life story, the moth had a happy ending.

Edited by Dr.Don - 6 years ago
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dr.Don

</div>
Excellent writing and wording.

I read in one of the comments where you mentioned its a true life incidence. 

I am very emotional about true-life love issues and the shows are an extension of that. Though in real life things happen with background music that only the involved person can hear.

I hope in your real life story, the moth had a happy ending.

<div>

Thank you Dr. For the words.Yes this happened while I was in class 9th.And about happy ending ,if you remember I had replied on your post that we can only love a rose and should not expect reciprocation the same has happened.Some things in life are not the way our heart decides it to be.Like you had mentioned my career went downhill uphill but now I am in a state of stoic acceptance only.What can not be cured must be endured. ๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks for the reply and that post.
Dr.DonnyJohn thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you Dr. For the words.Yes this happened while I was in class 9th.And about happy ending ,if you remember I had replied on your post that we can only love a rose and should not expect reciprocation the same has happened.Some things in life are not the way our heart decides it to be.Like you had mentioned my career went downhill uphill but now I am in a state of stoic acceptance only.What can not be cured must be endured. ๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks for the reply and that post.

Wishing you all the best and the conversion of stoic acceptance to fabulous times ahead.
Edited by Dr.Don - 6 years ago
Violet_orchid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
As I told u before ,I m already a fan of ur writing. . I have sent u a buddy request. .plz accept it and do PM me next tym onwards. Much love 
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Originally posted by: Violet_orchid

As I told u before ,I m already a fan of ur writing. . I have sent u a buddy request. .plz accept it and do PM me next tym onwards. Much love 

Thank you for the appreciation dear.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Have accepted your request.Would surely PM.๐Ÿ˜ƒ