Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
This was one emotional episode!!
The scene where Suchi prays to Gopal to protect Pihu's mom,
And the way she was protected, the emotional side to it, everything was brilliantly portrayed ๐Ÿ‘.
MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Again no Goapl .. I mean no viraj only gopal's idol 
Okay.. But what is in Aarav's mind ๐Ÿ˜†
He is sending anonymous msg to suchi ,trying to test her , in suchi's word he is spying on a girl's private life...๐Ÿ˜ณ
I think in future he is going to send msg genuinely ,not any testing... ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
What does he mean by "This Generation girl" if he is not from this generation ๐Ÿคฃ

Precap.. Gulgule ๐Ÿ˜ก 
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Is debojit the one trying to kill her..Seemed weird this entire storyline ..People are trying to kill her yet she goes around driving midnight๐Ÿคช..Why would she do such stupid things...
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Again no Goapl .. I mean no viraj only gopal's idol 

Okay.. But what is in Aarav's mind ๐Ÿ˜†
He is sending anonymous msg to suchi ,trying to test her , in suchi's word he is spying on a girl's private life...๐Ÿ˜ณ
I think in future he is going to send msg genuinely ,not any testing... ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
What does he mean by "This Generation girl" if he is not from this generation ๐Ÿคฃ

Precap.. Gulgule ๐Ÿ˜ก 

miss gopal in person๐Ÿ˜›..hope viraaj comes back soon..
lol,if aarav wants to find truth he should have directly landed up in suchis house,by telling her  'he will visit' he only gives suchi time to make  up new lies.. 
lol,his dialog was so ajeeb considering he is that generation too..Guess  the writers are only focusing on showing shirtless aarav than write logical dialogs ...๐Ÿค”
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Does anyone else feel that It's Rakhi behind all these attacks ? According to Today's Precap now Anandita will suspect Aarav for all these attacks as ACP told her that Attacker is her close one who knows where she lives .And It's ONLY Aarav who knows where she lives .But Why she is forgetting that Rakhi lives with her too . and she is her Close one too . Plus I am sure Attacker is Rakhi only coz She is the one who keeps using that word 'Kareebi' . 
I may be wrong as well . But After today's episode & Precap ..I just feel that It's Rakhi . What do u guyz think ? 
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 6 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: pjyo

lol,if aarav wants to find truth he should have directly landed up in suchis house,by telling her  'he will visit' he only gives suchi time to make  up new lies.. 
lol,his dialog was so ajeeb considering he is that generation too..Guess  the writers are only focusing on showing shirtless aarav than write logical dialogs ...๐Ÿค”

I guess Aarav didn't visit coz Suchi blames him for stalking his Femlae Employee that too who is a Mother(As per others) which could have gone wrong against his reputation as Boss . So he quits the idea . Plus He already knew that Anandita too is going to visit there which he says today , So That would hve worked on his favour too for exposing Suchi's truth . 
altgr thumbnail
So finally Suchi comes to know that Anandita is Pihu's mom.
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode was really good.
Finally Suchi comes to know that Anandita is Pihu's mother. Waiting to see how this track unfolds.
Sheetal accepts her mistakes and apologizes to Suchi.Hope she has actually changed.
Aarav realizes that he has been wrong and feels guilty.Since Suchi has decided to quit the job wonder how their track will progress.
Edited by -beena- - 6 years ago
jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

Yeah I actually started guessing then that what his is age in the show ๐Ÿ˜†
jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Does anyone else feel that It's Rakhi behind all these attacks ? According to Today's Precap now Anandita will suspect Aarav for all these attacks as ACP told her that Attacker is her close one who knows where she lives .And It's ONLY Aarav who knows where she lives .But Why she is forgetting that Rakhi lives with her too . and she is her Close one too . Plus I am sure Attacker is Rakhi only coz She is the one who keeps using that word 'Kareebi' . 

I may be wrong as well . But After today's episode & Precap ..I just feel that It's Rakhi . What do u guyz think ? 

Meee!! It is always someone unexpected that is the main culprit. Also when Anandita was talking to Subot on skype Rakhi was keenly listening!! Or maybe both Deboshish and Rakhi are involved..