Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: pjyo

So sweet of suchi to get pihu that red striped saree and take her to durga pandal visit even after getting fired...

pihu looked so cute in sareeπŸ‘πŸΌ,gopal working more magic for letting bhootu enjoy simple things in life😊 ..

Loved it, from the precap I was like how come Suchi took her to the mela happily when she was fired? Because her being fired we did not see it coming!! And then see she even bought the saree for her πŸ˜³

Pihu looked so cute, I am glad this girl got some change in her look πŸ˜† .. Did Suchi give her a bath? How did Gopal's magic work, they only showed Suchi dressing her up..
RubabNoor11D thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
kal ka precap mein Pihu fainly apni Mother ko mil gayiπŸ˜›
but wo Anandita ko kesy dikhai deny lagi?
 I hope ye dream sequence na hoπŸ˜•
Edited by RubabNoor11D - 6 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hello Guyz πŸ€— . Can I join here too ? πŸ˜ƒ

I am loving the show very much . Loving every one right from Aarav to Suchi to Pihu to Gopal all πŸ˜³ . 
Ofcourse I will be little biased for Aarav as I love KM πŸ˜³ .  But Overall Liking the show πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 6 years ago
Originally posted by: jenny156

That profile pic though πŸ€£

Aarav's reaction on seeing his Profile Pic was so Funny πŸ˜† . Poor guy was soo soo embarrassed infront of Suchi and tries to cover up by saying she don't have manners as she Snicks into his personal Space πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I loved that scene when Aarav says that he suffers from OCD πŸ˜† . His reaction on seeing Suchi in that Weird Color Combination was so funny πŸ˜†
Aarav : Wrong Combination dekhke humaare body mein Khujli si hone lagti hai πŸ€£
Aarav (pauses) : I mean Obsessive Compulsve Disorder . OCD kehte hai Usse πŸ˜†
Suchi : Khujli ho rahi hai toh malhum lagaaiye πŸ€£

I am loving their Car Fights as well . Kya Dhasu fight karte hai dono . That scene where Suchi hits his Car intentionally from her scooter ..And Aarav sees from his cabin πŸ˜† . And then he calls her up and he hits her scooter πŸ€£ . And Pihu throwing stones on his car after that ..And Aarav's Confused reaction on that πŸ˜† .Loved it .
I bet Aarav-Pihu will be more adorable then Suchi-Pihu πŸ˜†.As their bonding too will be unique and different πŸ˜³
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Haha I loved that this is the first time I saw such a reaction in a show for the line 'mujhe shaadi mein koi interest nahi' πŸ˜†

for a sec i thought she would go all kiran kher styleπŸ˜‰ with "maa da laadla bigad gayaa"πŸ˜† sequence 
jenny156 thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I loved that scene when Aarav says that he suffers from OCD πŸ˜† . His reaction on seeing Suchi in that Weird Color Combination was so funny πŸ˜†

Aarav : Wrong Combination dekhke humaare body mein Khujli si hone lagti hai πŸ€£
Aarav (pauses) : I mean Obsessive Compulsve Disorder . OCD kehte hai Usse πŸ˜†
Suchi : Khujli ho rahi hai toh malhum lagaaiye πŸ€£

I am loving their Car Fights as well . Kya Dhasu fight karte hai dono . That scene where Suchi hits his Car intentionally from her scooter ..And Aarav sees from his cabin πŸ˜† . And then he calls her up and he hits her scooter πŸ€£ . And Pihu throwing stones on his car after that ..And Aarav's Confused reaction on that πŸ˜† .Loved it .
I bet Aarav-Pihu will be more adorable then Suchi-Pihu πŸ˜†.As their bonding too will be unique and different πŸ˜³

@bold - Aarav-Pihu will surely be cute to watch but sorry I do not agree that they will be more adorable than Suchi-Pihu.. Suchi-Pihu bond is the heart of the show and what makes the show unique!!
Edited by jenny156 - 6 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

@bold - Aarav-Pihu will surely be cute to watch but sorry I do not agree that they will be more adorable than Suchi-Pihu.. Suchi-Pihu bond is the heart of the show and what makes the show unique!!

Totally agreeπŸ‘πŸΌ, pihu was so lonely all alone,suchi is the first person to hear this dead kids voice,hear her sorrows ,little bhotu comforted suchiπŸ€— in her saddest weak moments and the bond they share  now is incomparable...
jenny156 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

Totally agreeπŸ‘πŸΌ, pihu was so lonely all alone,suchi is the first person to hear this dead kids voice,hear her sorrows ,little bhotu comforted suchiπŸ€— in her saddest weak moments and the bond they share  now is incomparable...

You know there are times I get scared if Suchi will get angry on Pihu due to all the troubles she creates for her, like when she messed up the presentation πŸ˜† .. But Suchi not even once blamed her that it was her fault. In fact it touched my heart when she bought Pihu her durga puja saree and dressed her up even though she was just terminated from her job!!

And Suchi is also alone na, as she told her she would have been very lonely had Pihu not been there.. Both have each other as a support, the best pair on tv πŸ˜³

No need to say Sorry Jenny . Every one has their view . I just feel that Aarav-Pihu will be more unique coz Pihu will be possessive for her Burburi . She will never want that Suchi leaves her for Aarav after her marriage . She might even trouble Aarav for the same πŸ˜†  . But then Pihu will slowly see and realize that Aarav is not that bad how she thinks about him and loves Suchi a lot . So then Slowly we will get their bonding . In this whole process so much of Drama  , Emotions and comedy and funny things might happen which will make it beautiful & exciting . Thatzz why i just felt like that . Rest it's all on Ct's how they have planned to show Aarav-Pihu . We will get it to know after some time . As for now I am enjoying everything about the show (except that Disgusting Sheetal πŸ˜‘🀒) 
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 6 years ago