Ishq Mein Marjawan

Hi everyone - first post here

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi to all ..lots of familiar members from Pardes forum :) ..Really loving the show so far .. AB is fab as Deep ..and Alisha too as Arohi .. The show is off to a super mysterious start already and what can be a better way to hook the audience than mysterious situations!! ..

Its really hard to imagine how this might unfold and let's hope CVs have planned it out and have done a fair amount of scripting already to give it a solid storyline :)

It seemed like Arohi didn't recognize the flower lady today ..perhaps she does have a multiple personality syndrome - she also seems to be on a mission to get justice for her parents death ..

Deep is equally mysterious ..falling in love at the drop of a hat ..after 2 years ..seemed like something horrible happened to him as well 2 years ago ..also his bro/sis seem weird ..and they didn't know that their mom was in that house too? ..the family relationships seemed twisted ...perhaps Deep is adopted ..there's clearly more than meets the eye ..

Anyways ..look forward to watching how it goes and fingers crossed we get a good story! not a double role confusion of sorts :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Red_eyes thumbnail
Hi welcome to the forum I was watching IMM yesterday and the precap were arohi  said " deep you are a cheater" you worth something about arohi's parents my guess is her father cheated on his wife that (why arohi doesn't like cheaters) My Not Sure But That Is What I Think 
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hello welcome to the forum and about the show well I would like keeping my moth shut ðŸ˜†
sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi welcome. Deep is in love with his real wife. He's trapping the innocent girl.
brishtii78 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vandana!!!   ðŸ¤— soo good to see you here after Pardes. I keep thinking Arohi has a multiple personality, but then how come she changes her clothes on the road so fast and commits a murder? Deep's family looks fake to me. Maybe he rented them to act like his family. He is definitely after Arohi... he knows something about her thats why he's trapping her. Maybe he's a senior detective or she killed someone close to him. Someone mentioned his first wife?? I didnt watch today 's epi yet so dont know the new twist. But he's definitely after her... he's acting to be in love with her just to trap her. Lets see... its getting interesting every day. Also loving our Rehaan here... the inspector. AB and Vineet has good chemistry together. Love their scenes. We'll keep our fingers crossed for a good story and good execution of the show.Edited by brishtii78 - 6 years ago
vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Brishti!! great to see you here! ..Yea today's epi makes me think they are 2 different people ..look alikes perhaps .. and yes, I refuse to believe that deep is "genuinely" in love with Arohi ...there is more to it definitely ..but then again in his self talk in today's epi after he saw arohi with her boyfriend ..it seemed like he did love her! ..confusing!

I just don't want it to be a confusion where the CVs purposely confuse us by showing the same face and not having us know who it is!! ..since the same girl shown as Arohi is also shown to have fierce traits but perhaps she's innocent! ..but why did she disappear for 4 years ..it's all so confusing ..but that makes it very interesting ..just hope CVs have a solid story backing all this!! ..

yes love Vineet in the show too ..reminder of pardes days :) ..

Originally posted by: brishtii78

Vandana!!!   ðŸ¤— soo good to see you here after Pardes. I keep thinking Arohi has a multiple personality, but then how come she changes her clothes on the road so fast and commits a murder? Deep's family looks fake to me. Maybe he rented them to act like his family. He is definitely after Arohi... he knows something about her thats why he's trapping her. Maybe he's a senior detective or she killed someone close to him. Someone mentioned his first wife?? I didnt watch today 's epi yet so dont know the new twist. But he's definitely after her... he's acting to be in love with her just to trap her. Lets see... its getting interesting every day. Also loving our Rehaan here... the inspector. AB and Vineet has good chemistry together. Love their scenes. We'll keep our fingers crossed for a good story and good execution of the show.

mira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Vandana ...
Hi everyone ... I am also new to this forum ... just finished watching all 7 episodes and this show is really gripping ...