Dance Plus 3

Is it bothering anyone else?

barunlove21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Is it bothering anyone else that aryan didnt win. I mean bir is well deserving but i dont know why it is bothering me so much or maybe im just sad we dont get to see aryan perform every weakend anymore hes truly an amazing dancer anyone agree?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Nah. Most of us know how the world of reality tv works. ðŸ˜ƒðŸ¥±
If you will miss watching Aryan then there are a lot of videos on internet. SYTYCD, JDJ, Boogie Woogie :)
Jhalli_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would have loved to see Aryan win...but...well am sure he will achieve the highest success 😊

Today his mom was looking more disappointed than him. He was actually pretty okay, which is the way to go!

But his mom looked like forcefully smiling when Raghav went upto talk to Shivani's mom for Tarun's rishta 😆 Seemed like she was pissed that Aryan's parents were given the least importance among parents of all 5 finalists 😔
MimiVruShan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm pretty sad.. I was rooting for him hardcore man.. But I also cant be mad with the results.. I mean I did call it out earlier and said that it was Punit's season.. He owned this one from day 1... And Bir is pretty fantastic too.. Overall a well-deserved win.. Purely as a dance lover, I cant be mad..

But I still am a D fan and I am more into Aryan's style than Bir's.. Hence the preference.. I still wish he won.. But I am not worried about Aryan.. I am sure we'll see a lot more of him in the future.. He's a marvelous dancer.. Immensely talented.. Definitely will be seeing more of him.. I mean Dharmesh and Punit are huge examples.. Neither of them won DID2 yet here they are, owning the show like freaking bosses... So I'm not worried Edited by MimiVruShan - 6 years ago
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was but I knew it was going to happen.  I mean Ranveer (<3) supported him.
But did you guys noticed they never called up Aryan's parents to talk before in the show?
barunlove21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dplus

I would have loved to see Aryan win...but...well am sure he will achieve the highest success 😊

Today his mom was looking more disappointed than him. He was actually pretty okay, which is the way to go!

But his mom looked like forcefully smiling when Raghav went upto talk to Shivani's mom for Tarun's rishta 😆 Seemed like she was pissed that Aryan's parents were given the least importance among parents of all 5 finalists 😔

Im sure he will go a long way but i already miss seeing him on stage already
barunlove21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MimiVruShan

I'm pretty sad.. I was rooting for him hardcore man.. But I also cant be mad with the results.. I mean I did call it out earlier and said that it was Punit's season.. He owned this one from day 1... And Bir is pretty fantastic too.. Overall a well-deserved win.. Purely as a dance lover, I cant be mad..

But I still am a D fan and I am more into Aryan's style than Bir's.. Hence the preference.. I still wish he won.. But I am not worried about Aryan.. I am sure we'll see a lot more of him in the future.. He's a marvelous dancer.. Immensely talented.. Definitely will be seeing more of him.. I mean Dharmesh and Punit are huge examples.. Neither of them won DID2 yet here they are, owning the show like freaking bosses... So I'm not worried

Right he was literally the only reason i watched dance plus in the first place and yes i cant wait to see more of him bir was definitely good as well but even though aryan was the quietest i still found myself connevting to him the most and i love his dance style and everything you said is so true
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 3dancelover

I was but I knew it was going to happen.  I mean Ranveer (<3) supported him.

But did you guys noticed they never called up Aryan's parents to talk before in the show?

Family visit or video in the show, regular episodes:  
HOS
AVP
Bir
Ayush (Mukesh)

Tuttix
Amardeep
Tarun Shivani

Chow (sister) 
Nostalgia (Nikki's sister) 
Jeet (agent Mohan act if that counts) 

So I think Aryan and SRNN did not have that family background or involvement in the show? 
Do correct me if I am wrong.. 

barunlove21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 3dancelover

I was but I knew it was going to happen. I mean Ranveer (<3) supported him.

I havent found it in myself to watch it yet and neither has it aired in canada yet but i just dont want it to end but ill make sure to notice that now ill just miss aryan way to much
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RishuDarling

Family visit or video in the show, regular episodes:
HOS
AVP
Bir
Ayush (Mukesh)

Tuttix
Amardeep
Tarun Shivani

Chow (sister)
Nostalgia (Nikki's sister)
Jeet (agent Mohan act if that counts)

So I think Aryan and SRNN did not have that family background or involvement in the show?
Do correct me if I am wrong..

No your absolutely right I am guessing SRNN since they are from a different state their parents didn't come but their guru has been called on stage before. What I didn't understand was Aryan's parents where there for all the episodes but they were never called. Like I just never understood why because his parents are a big part of his life and star plus loves all kinda family drama