Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Sunshine..very good job. Was wondering few days ago who is this sugar cane shakkarpara..more sweeter then me...of course it's you sunshine πŸ˜Š

Now...Let me take this  opportunity and express my feelings to Hippo πŸ˜³

Hippo is one of the most matured members of the forum, though I may not agree with his opinions sometimes but I can see where he is coming from and think why would he say that. Hippo you carry yourself well and show signs of maturity. πŸ˜Š You take compliments and immature sly digs with grace  not allowing to ruin or sway in to distorted view of yourself. 

I've noticed  that age has little or nothing to do with maturity. I have met young people who are mature well beyond their years, and I've known older folks who act childish and that know everything attitude kinda which is very immature. I am glad hippo you don't fall in to this category.

Pardon my English ...it lacks finesse , grammar , punctuation and lot more...lol. cant write beautifully like others😭
QueenRhaenys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
happy birthday sexy hippo!Have a great one.

beautiful thread shoolixx.πŸ‘πŸΌ
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy 82nd birthday Hippo!!!! Age is just a number, they're probably teen hippopotamus years πŸ˜† Have a blast anyway! 

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday!
Sorry if this is posted already

No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hopefully, I am not late to the party. πŸ˜³

Hippo, my dear friend, a very Happy birthday to you. I hope you live longer, perhaps beyond 100 and find yourself a hippie and procreate mini hippos. Most of all, be happy and embrace whatever life has to offer you. You're already so wise and smart; it would be pretty much lame telling you anything. 

You're a valuable person with so many insights to offer. You've been kind towards me, I appreciate that, and it doesn't go unnoticed at all when you do these little caring things. I am indeed very blessed being surrounded by people like you and shakkar. Thank you for being the awesome person you're. You're a special snowflake, rocking this forum and our lives. Yayyy!!!! πŸ₯³

My questions: 

1. Which song reflects you and your thoughts or to rephrase it which song you relate to the most? 

2. Anushka or Sushmita - choose one. 

3. If given a chance to act in a remake movie with Anushka, which movie it would be? 

4. What events made the biggest impact, making you who you're today? 

5.  Which body part of yours, you love the most and dislike on the same line? 

I think that would be enough from my side, I'll post more if other people won't ask :P 

and this post would be incomplete if I didn't post one of your fav song...  

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KFVySixs_E[/YOUTUBE] 

@shakkar - Stop being sooo kawaii and caring, I might fall all over again for you. How can one be so ridiculously sweet, thoughtful is beyond me and topping that with your artistic abilities make you so irresistible. STOP PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS.  πŸ˜‘ 

Ciao.  > . < 

JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
happy birthday hippo πŸ₯³

the best thing abt u is that even if ppl post negative comments u still
hit the like button n never take it to heart..stay the way ur..unique
jovial n sporting πŸ‘πŸΌ

Image result for happy birthday images
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hey, Hipps, happy happy birthday to you! Even tho it's not your real bday but hey I consider every day a birthday. :P I must say you are so lucky to have friends like Shakkar, Pencil, me etc etc. God has indeed blessed you, my friend. πŸ˜†
Yours was the first thread I read on BB forum, first ever on IF, about what eyes speak and stuff. Kafi cool thread tha. No one made us laugh so much as you did on the BB forum! πŸ˜†
I loved those expose threads you made LMAO, exposing fox Manveer. 
Anyway, stay cool, have a fun day, find yourself a Hippopotamusni plais. God bless you with success, love, watermelons, mud, good health, old hindi songs and someone like PC. Haha!
Sorry, this post was lame, dimaag nahi chalra subah se aaj.  Also cus mera dimaag nahi chalra, I will spare you from the angreezi songs I was gonna post. :P

I shall ask burning questions only if time permits (you). 

I know you like Hippos, but I like Owls, so the self-centered me will post Owl gifs only. πŸ˜†

Image result for owls gif funny

Related image

Edited by Maharani. - 6 years ago
Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh shit! I miss it! Forum k Sabse bujurg Insaan ka bday tha.. ok let make it special again. Kya chahiye hippo? Kapoor and sons mein rishi kapoor k jaisa tumhare liye bhi Anushka ka bada sa cutout leke aaun?
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy 82nd birthday Hippo!! πŸ₯³ 
Nice thread πŸ‘πŸΌ
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: shakkarpara.

Maharani walks in right behind him holding her big queenlicious ball gown with one hand and says : agar ho gya ho tumhara to humko thori space dijiye

Um, wow, so true. I like being the centre of attention. πŸ˜†

Maharani: OMG kya hua

Again accurate. I am always late to the drama and have to resort to- omg kya hua- question. Omg kya hua - puchengi from like 10 different people xD

Maharani is shocked by all this and asks Rochelle : so He likes you and Anushka but hates PC so much?

You know me better than you should...accurate...I always daalo aag main ghee πŸ˜†

Shakkarpara  faints as she is hearing this kabira thing fr the two hundredth time from hippo's mouth. her cake which she baked for hippo falls on Pizza-boy who was standing behind her.
the cake was so bad that the Pizza-boy faints too right there with Shakkar

seeing this penny faints out of jealousy.

Wait, is Penny J cus she likes the pizza guy, or hates the fact that the pizza guy got the opportunity to hold you? xD

before hat even hits maharani, she faints with her melodramatic scream..

...wow, so me! So very me. Love me some drama. 

Your thread is so pretty Golds, I am super amazed! Esp cus you embedded a song in this thread. Please teach me how, even tho kabhi kaam na ayega mere. πŸ˜†
Lovely effort yo. :D The watermelon thing and story was funny and accurate (from my POV which you penned down). You are writing my biography, k? πŸ˜†