Akdha Journey FF-Marriage at First Sight -Part 61 page 56 /28 aug 2020

Posted: 6 years ago
Hi dearies, because of u, i reached Thread 3 , Always be with me. thank u a lot for ur love and everything..i never thought i get this much response in Akdha forum.u know very well..i know some person only in akdha forum.i overwhemled for all ur love.. thank u so much.. first thanks to my baby because of her i chose akdha forum for my story version .because of her i got more lovely little sisters and caring elders sisters.. everyone so sweet and lovely person..Thank u so much darlings..love u all😳😳😳

My Best story 

My First story .

.No... No..

My First Love ..

Prolouge :

A girlsit in sofa near balcony side and starring at moon. She wore long  white kurta ,freehair and her forehead small white stone bindi. She look like angel but something missing in her face .yeah her smile missing ,suddenly one hand touch her shoulder. She turned look at the person with moist eyes

Girl:choti in sad voice (choti is girl's sister)

Choti:please angel forget that incidient (choti always call her sister to angel)

Girl:how .. can .. I ..forget (stammering and tear rolled in her eyes)

Choti:please don't cry di. I cann't see your tears and ur my angel.

Girl :why my life is unfair ,choti. (she kneel down hug choti waist)

Choti:please forget that marriage. No No that is not marriage.

Girl touch black thread in her neck. Said to choti, this is my mangalsutra. In godsake iam married

Choti:ok you are married where is your husband, atleast tell his name.

Girl s tear rolled in her eyes.

Choti: u don't know right with little bit harsh and worried tone

Girl shout: yeah I don't know his name, age ,place,anything about him . but he is my husband .now he is my life,we worship our culture, tradition . u don't understand ,choti

Choti: I understand ur feeling ,di .please I cannot saw u like that .i want back my bubbly , prankster di. Please..(choti look at her face and decided to diverted her mind)

Choti Teasing tone said: Okk iam not talk about ur hero

Girl:hero (confused expression)

Choti:meri jiju and ur hubby

Girl: haan , he is my hero.

Choti:like superman ,spiderman

Girl:smiled lightly, no he look like handsome ,charming and dazzing said blashing  face but my marriage at first sight ( flash back stories) and that day his eyes told me everything

Choti :what told ur hero eyes (teasing tone)

Girl: eyes told me that life long live with u and Iam always hold ur hand .we are two body but one soul.

Choti:don't worry I find ur hero and ur both are together in this life.

Girl nods her head negatively(choti  confused look at di ) in my 7 lives

A voicecame from downstairs choti choti..

Choti :di, maa call me .iam going and drink that milk , then go to sleep.

Girl:milk (chuckled face ) and look at choti with puppy face

Choti:ha ur drink that milk. bye , good night and sister hug and kiss her cheeks and left ( stand in door step look at di  mind thought in these 3 months I last my old angel .myangel always smiling face and her single smile everyone attracked  to her. I missed that angel . I dont know whose that person but I will find him and join with u  di . that is my promise)

Girl touch her mangalsutra in sad voice : I always waiting for u starring at moon and slept in that sofa

Thread 1 

PART 1 to 25 - click me

THREAD 2

Part 26 to 49 .

Thread 3

PART 50 -Akdha  wedding scroll down

Part 51    part 51 - pg 22

part 52 - pg 26

PArt 53 -page 29

part 54 -page 32

part 55-page 37

part 56 & 57 - page 39

Wedding Ivitation

I cherish the roles you play in their lives

And would be honored if you would join us

As Akdha enter into the journey of marriage

Please join us to celebrate

The wedding of

Yours 

Fantasy-ka-Love

β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Edited by Fantasy-ka-Love - 5 years ago
                   CHARACTER SKETCH

Jodha family

Paridhi Jodha/ Mrs Jodha mohammed : she is 24 years old .completed architect in srm college at Chennai now work in MNC company .she is bubbly, prankstar ,beautiful , kindhearted ,lovable person .everyone like her. she loves family very much .especially choti .and best buddies are choti and shona . 

Choti/Shivanya She is younger sister of Jodha .she is 21 year old . She now studying architect in srm college in final yr. she loves di very much because jodha is choti's angel (secret ) and also both maa and papa .she is crime partner of jodha and best buddies are jodha and Zoya

Rajaram bharmal: He is working govt office but higher post and straight forward character. He can do anything for four angels(Janaki ,Jodha, shivanya & salima)

Mrs janaki Rajaram bharmalShe is housewife and lovely lady. she loves princess more than anything of course  love her hubby .

Mohammed khan family

Jalal Mohammed khan : He is 27 years old. He is businessman and md of Mohammed industries. he is handsome ,dazzing ,manly body structure.so every girls  and even aunties also drooling to him. he is eligible bachelor in Delhi but his heart already occupied ( sry girls) . He love his siblings and dadi very much. he is ruthless , angry man in outside and inside very pure hearted person like jackfruit. In business field  everyone call him to akbar and short form JMK..he is king of business world .like akbar how to rule of whole India. best buddies are abdul,  asad & Rafik

Mizra Mohammed khanhe is 23 years old. and twin of zoya. He pursing now MBA final year. He totally opposite of his bro. he is handsome and very funny guy.and always flirting girls. He loves family very much. He never against bro words .

Bakshi Zoya banu Mohammed khanshe is 23 year old and twin of Mizra .She pursing now doctor in fourth year. She is princess of khan family. Everyone kneel down in front of her even her two brother also but she loves brothers so much especially jalal because he only over pampered and over caretaker to her. Family members call her to shona

Hamida BanuMohammed khanshe is grandma of JMK,MMK and ZMK. She is very kindhearted person and love her family so much. And such as dramabazz character .

Ayisha Mohammed khan: she stepmom of Jalal and mom of MMK & ZMK.. She always roaming parties and clubs. Her considered maan only her ATM machine. She never give mother love to jalal and even in her own children. She only married Jalal's father for money sake only.

(Abdul & Salima)

Abdul Husain /mohammed khan: he is 27 Years old .he work in Khan industries hamida( dadisa) adopted  legally.now he stay in Khan mansion and he trustable employee of JMK and best buddy of JMK. He love Moti (MKI receptionist -one side love)

salima /Meera : she is orphan.she work in Mohammed  Khan industries ..she crush with abdul..but till now she not proposed yet.

Ruqaiya @ Ruqz Ibrahim :she is ayisha brother daughter..she want marry with jalal but she not love with him..she want marry jalal insake of his money.she thought always she is more beautiful woman in the world

Adham Ibrahim : he is brother of Ruqz ..he such worst fellow..cunning man..he thought that girls drugs thing to him.

Ram singh : he is servant of Mohammed family..he such innocent and stupid character.

Ahmed family:

Asad Ahmed KhanHe is 26 years old. He is such a handsome and perfect structure guy and he is busineesman and  md of JM industries .he is eliglble bachelor of delhi and he loves his sisters very much .he can do anything to his sister. He hates other family member. Best buddies are sultan and jalal.

Rasid Ahmed khan: he is father of SM. He is md of Ahmed industries.and he blindly belived babaji word (babaji means saint ) in one mistake his own child ( asad) hate him.

Dilshath Rasid Ahmed Khan: she is mother of Asad.she is lovable lady and housewife .she never against her husband word. in sake her own child hate her.

Character Sketch

Mahendra Bharmal chakravathy: he is 70 yrs old ( present life) father of Paridhi..he is vert strict , he give more important to his  status , ego and pride.

Sivagami Bharmal chakravathy: she is  65 yrs old ( present life )mother of Paridhi , she is lovely lady..she never against her husband word.

Lakshmi Bharmal chakravarthy: she is 80 yrs old ( present life ) she is widow. Childhood marriage , in her 14th  yrs of age , her husband died ..her husband is mahendra s father brother..it means she is chotimaa of mahendra and grandma of Paridhi.but her age difference between to mahendra and her only 10 yrs .everyone respect her. She is elder of varman chackravathy.

RajaRam chakravarthy : he is 50 yrs old ( present life).he is self respect person and love his Pari so much..he treated her like she is her first child. Unfortunately she died in her 20 yrs old

Janaki RajaRam chakravarthy: she is 48 yrs old. She such sweet caring person to everyone

Sivaram chakravarthy :  he is 48 yrs old ( present life ) he is second brother of Pari .he never against his father wish. Little bit angry person like his father

Radha chakravarthy: she is 46 yrs old..wife of sivaram..she is lovable lady. Love her family

(CHILDREN- DEEPTI AND ISHANA)

..Deepti chakravarthy : daughter of Sivaram and radha chakravarthy.. 20 yrs old , I am Pursing third  year in college.

ishana chakravarthy - daughter of sivaram and radha varman chakravarthy..she studying in 12 th std and 17 yrs old

JaiRam chakravarthy: he is 47 yrs old ..he love his sibling but never raise his voice infront of elders.

Madhura chakravathy: she is 45 yrs old ..she also lovely person to her family..

sara chakravarthy ..daughter of Jairam and Madhura chakravarthy. she is 11 yrs old..yeah ofcousre she is youngest to all..so very pampering child to our elders.she is  doing 6 th std.

bharath chakravarthy :.son of Jairam and Madhura chakravarthy. he is 14 yrs old. and  studying in 9 std .

Not but least...main character of MFS

Gayathri Paridhi Bharmal Chakravarthy: she so nave , kind person..she never angry with anyone..she love everyone unconditionally.she is angel of Bharmal charavarthy family..god loves angel so god brought her to heaven so soon she died  in her 20 yrs old..yes she died in 20 yrs old.

in her 20 yrs old.

Samir Mohammed khan: Father of jalal, zoya and mirza..husband of pari and Ayesha.

Anika : she is college mate of jalal..she deeply love with jalal

Rafik : classmate of jalal and best friend of jalal..

MYSTERY MAN: 

This thread u know about who is mystery manπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Edited by Fantasy-ka-Love - 6 years ago
recap😳Edited by Fantasy-ka-Love - 6 years ago

Thanks for liking and comments dearies, if any grammatical and spelling mistakes in this part..iam sorry

Welcome to Our Akdha Marriage..

Everyone standing and blessing couple through turmeric polishes rice ..one side heavy drums, nadhaswaram musican playing marriage ceremony music..everyone giggling and teasing to Akdha.one girl wore heavy lehenga running to beautiful mandap before she reached mandap, priest announced marriage finished , u both r married couple. Girl eyes tears flowing in her eyes..and her legs become gelly in that place.

Girl : no, its not true..how my Jalal married to other girls except his Jo..no its not true..

Dadi shocked seeing girl: Jodha beta, u r here then who married with Jalal with shocked face.

Everyone face turned  dadi side for hearing dadi tremble  voice..everyone shocked and seeing Jodha in bridal dress near mandap..then who in bride dress next stand with Jalal.who married with Jalal

Ayesha : Jodha beta, u r here then whom my son married..now marriage also finished..so..(pointed fake bride girl  ) she is Jalal wife..not u..with fake shocked face while hiding inside her smirked face.

Man: u saying right Ayesha, she married to Jalal..so she have full right to Jalal..she only Mrs JMK.

Ayesha: yes, bhai..with fake sad tone

Dadi: stop it, Jodha only my daughter in law..she only my Jalal wife..

Village people pointed fake bride: but she married to ur grandson..offically she only ur daughter in law not Jodha ..she did every marriage proper ritual with ur grandson with rude voice

Dadi: but she cheated ..with angry voice

Janumaa and Rajaram shocked in their face..januu maa come to Jodha side and hugged Jodha ..

Jodha hugged janumaa: maa..with tears flowing like white crystal drop slowly touching  white marble cheeks..

Three weeks ago

Rain drop hit Jodha cheeks and Jodha  open arms , welcome first droplet of rain..

Jalal: Jo come inside, ..rain going start..with concern  about her health.

Jodha : no Jalal,u come to outside , enjoy rain...

Jalal nods his head: I am not, u enjoy with ur weird antics..with rolling his eyes

Back ground song, rain start heavily.

(adadaa idhu enna idhu enna enakkonnum puriyalaiyae puriyalaiyae Abdulyae enakkenna enakkenna nadandhdhuchchu  

Oh gosh! What is this feeling? What is this feeling? I don't understand it. Oh girl! What has happened to me? I couldn't make sense of it)

Jalal staring enjoying Jodha in heavu rain, her white dress drenched inrain as her wet dress look like another skin..her smiling face make me feel something happen to him.

(Nezghalaga kedanthen naan nisamave nimunthena Onapathu thoduvana Osanthena

I remained as a shadow, Is it true that I straightened up? Seeing you, did I raise high like the sky?
Aasa ala payuthu payuthu Aala boli poduthu poduthu Eno oru mathiri aguthAbdul

Love flows like a wave The feeling kills me. Why do I feel different, my darling?)

Jalal mind: without u and ur love how can I live with lusty eyes.

(Dhegam koda saayithu saayithu Parva pada kayuthu kayuthu thana uyirtheeila veguthadai

My body falls for you. When your eyes grace over, it drys up. Life automatically burns in fire)

Jodha look at Jalal with smiling face as gestured come outside.

Jalal mind: ur single look make me goosebumps in my whole body..my whole body burning insake of ur single glimpse
(aasa mazha thooruthu thooruthu Oore neram maruthu maruthu etho puthu vasana pookuthAbdul

Love rain showers all over. The whole town changes color Some sweet smell blossoms. Oh darling!)

Jalal mind: I don't know this smeel come from because of rain hit to sand or whole place smell changes because of ur natural fragnace..with smiling face
(vartha ethum pesida thonala varen un pinnala vera Oru varthaya thedida aagathini ennala Motha senmam Onji poche otthe parvayela

I don't feel like speaking.

Let me just follow you behind. I cannot search for words any more. My whole life got over with your one stare.)

Jalal legs move to Jodha side and his eyes glue with her..Jodha enjoyed with rain without noticing her hubby carving for her like lion prey its food.

Jalal pulled her and their eyes meet ..Jalal cupped her cheeks through his hot palm..Jodha sensed his hotness even its heavy raining .his eyes showing love and desire for her..Jodha cheeks changed to red ., she cannot face his desire straightly.. .her face bow down.Jalal lifted her chin by his index  fingers..both eyes meet..Jalal kissed her forhead..and hugged her tightly..her face cocoons in his chest..both drenching in rain that position..

Mirza , choti starring Akdha from balcony..Mirza look at choti face  without notice her..even choti also did same with him..heavy thunder storm four of them ..come back their real state..

Jodha pushed Jalal..and went inside outhouse with blushing face.and Jalal smiled while pushing his hair to backwards with smiling face

Mirza clear his throat : they r made for each other..

Choti :yes..

Mohammed Outhouse ..

Jodha drying her hair through towel as her mind flashed Jalal desire eyes as cheeks red ..some heavy sound her mind distract from Jalal thought..Jodha scared  for hearing sudden sound..in her fear face come to check window side.Jalal silently enter in Jodha room ...Jodha checking if anyone here..Jalal hugged her sudden attack, Jodha shocked and turn to face him with fear face..after sec of fear changed to angry face..

Jodha: Jalal, what is this, u are scaring me..

Jalal while hugging her:  why u fear, iam here, Jo..Jodha tried realise from his hug but he never leave her right..

Jodha: Jalal, u doing so naughtiness with me..with complaing face.

Jalal: I have right naughtiness with u..with naughty face.

Jodha : tomorrow , I am going..after one weeks, how u showing ur right with me..i will see..with smirked face..

Jalal pout face: then only,I doing more today with u..today I am sleep with u in ur room with adamant face.

Jodha : no..no ways , get out my room first then like good boy , go to ur  room ..and sleep with his patted cheeks.

Jalal  pout face: hmm ok..then give me good night kiss to ur favourite place with naughty face

Jodha smirked face: kissed his chest..this is my favourite place even my hearts in here only na this is my favourite place.

Jalal : hey cheating hai with baby angry face.

Jodha giggled  

Jalal : but I give my favourite place with winked eyes...before she open her mouth , he placed his lip to her lip..both pulled each other to more..both lost..

(Don't worry only kiss nothing else..)

Pollachi, Swaranapuri Palace..

Rajaram family come to palace ..yeah everyone patchup insake of mahendravarman  asked forgiveness to Rajaram..Akdha also support their grandparents ..so Rajaram forgive his family..( I tell later now concentrate marriage ceremony ) now Jodha family stay in Palace until marriage .Mohammed family stay in Mohammed farmhouse in pollachi.

Sivagami : Janu, after three weeks  our children marriage, we did not start any preparation..we have lot of work pending with tensed face..

Janumaa: maa, why u tensed , today we starting..every preparation..we did not worries about anything..savitri maa already give contract to ana's wedding planner..they already start their marriage preparation..

Sivagami: how they know our ritual matter with doubting face..

We know mam..voice come from entrance..

Janumaa smiled: they r  our wedding planner..

Sivagami : but they r so young..how they do it.

MGF: mam, trust us..we do our best..

Sivagami nods her head with halfheartly..

Janumaa: dear, u r twin sis...where she is..

MGF: she went to groom house..she take care , groom marriage ritual..u don't worry , mam.

Jodha  called Jalal phone and single ring Jalal pickup her call.

Jalal layed his bed : so madam missing me.with teasing tone.

Jodha lay in her bed while holding phone in ear: don't say, u r not miss  me,my hubby with pout face..

Jalal: hell for me..Jo..i held up with more meeting otherwise I come with u all..my bad luck ..i am here and u r in Coimbatore...

Jodha : come soon hubby..

Jalal: yes, wifey..without u, i cannot..after our marriage , I kidnapped u to some other place..

Jodha giggled : my buddhu hubby,after our marriage we going our HM..why u need kidnap me..with shy voice..

Jalal: my wifey in naughty mood , if u infront of me na..with dragging tone..

Jodha: if I am infront of u..with naughty voice.

Jalal: I tell u in our first night..Jo..

Jodha: chi chi..babaji..he become more shameless..

Jalal : oyie, u only start to HM , now talk reversely..with fake angry voice.

Jodha : hehehe...my angry bird.

Jalal: yes, My mystery girl..with teasing tone.

Jodha: i am mystery person for u..

Jalal: yes, u always mystery for me..how many good shaded hide in ur little body..i admiring ur every shades ..so ur my mystery girl.

Jodha smiled :ok bye ..i call u later..

Jalal kissed through phone.. (mind): yuck..phone kiss..uff..my hell meeting with grinned teeth.

Everyone roaming one side to another..with tie up with some other work..

Fantasy : today engagement day..everyone will be arrive soon..let finish before they come to ceremony hall..

Naaz: didu, first calm down..see every work done before time..first look at engagement mandap..and then decide..

MGF: baby, where is our designers..they send dress for everyone..mainly bride and groom dress..

We r here ,darling..

Fantasy & MGF : time less, u both coming late..Vrindu and Duha..

Vrindu: we already send dress for bride and groom..no worry my sweet ana's wedding planners with naughty face.

Duha: yeh sweety, we did before time.but u both showing angry with us..too bad..with pout face.

MGF & Fantasy : thank u friends.

Vrindu: NO thanks and sorry in friendship..

Pooja: didu , guys ..everyone coming..let welcome them first...

The engagement ceremony hall decorated with flowers ..white Umbrellla  shape tent decorated with full of natural ,colourful  & fragrance flowers, white sofa placed around engagement mandap for guest and family members..two decorated chairs placed center of mandap .besides two big sofa placed either side of  bride and groom chairs for marriage couples parents..

Guest reached avenue one by one..

Bride family & Groom family assembled in mandap..

Asad , Bharath, sivaram : stand in entrance of hall, welcome everyone with polite in smiling face..yeah there r bride side..they must give respect to groom side people..

Mirza, Abdul , Rafik enter in attitude face...they showing that we r groom side..

Asad  sprayed panner water ( rose water)  to them and give sandal paste with grinned teeth.

Bharath murmuring face: Bhai, they showing more attitude with fuming face.

Asad: leave it bharath, our turn also coming, we deal with them later.

Bharath : u r right, bhai..with fuming face

Mirza : bride side people not doing their work properly, see we arrived but no one give any refreshment ..with complaining face.

Asad : ji sahab..what do u saying, we do..with head bow down with full respect..

Zoya: exactly, bride brother, u must do whatever we r saying..with  smirked face.

Choti arrived that place: why u not madamji..come sit calmly..we do whatever we want..

Zoya, Mirza, Abdul and Rafik sit sofa in attitude face ..choti served fresh juice for them.

Everyone sip their juices ..next sec sprayed out their juices...

Choti: arghhh, why u waste ur juices..if  juices less than salt ha, with teasing tone..they angry glare to choti and bride side people..choti hi-fi to deepti, eshu, avishi ,ishana..)

Zoya: bhai, our turn coming we will showing them, what we are.

Dadi: bachoo..time running, go bring ur bhai and bhabhi..to ceremony hall..

Sivagami : yes, dears..go bring them..before good time left, we finish their engagement.

Salima bring Jodha to mandap while Abdul bring Jalal to engagement mandap..

Jodha head bow down while walking in baby step as Jalal coming opposite side to Jodha..Jalal walking like roaming lion in forest..Jalal eyes caught Jodha ..

Jalal : in her kangeevaram silk saree..she look more beautiful..she wore green with blue combo silk saree..her long hair tied in feat and pinned more  jasmine flowers in hairs..her golden bangles sound like her giggling voice..her slim waist wore gold waist chain..and in her baby step , I am not hear her gold payal /anklet sound with pout face..

Salima : Jodha , raise ur hand, look at jiju, he admiring ur beauty without closing his mouth..with teasing tone.

Jodha eyes lash slowly raisng , look at opposite side..he look like handsome and his eyes starring like eat her raw..he wore sherwani..and  gold rolex watch in his wrist and gold chain in his neck..i know u did not like wore ornaments ..but dadi compile to wore ornaments..

Priest : bride and groom parents come to mandap place.

Rajaram and janu come to mandap with smiling face..and  Ayesha come to mandap..without samir..Abdul pushed wheel chairs as samir sitting in wheel chair

Rajaram not liked samir in mandap..he accept as he stay in Mohammed , he cannot forgot that person only killed his sister, anju..and janu press Rajaram hand lightly..with pleasing smile..

Rajaram nods his head and samir smiling face look at his son and daughter in law ..Ayesha fake smile give everyone.

Priest doing ganapathi mantra , first worship God Ganesha..Akdha do puja to ganapthi idol..then priest said to Akdha parents..

exchange to thambulam plate ( plate consist of beetles leaves, coconut, fruits and flowers)..

Jodha parents and Jalal parents exchange  their thambulam each  other..

Priest asked engagement ring to elders..

(engagement ring tray)

Choti bring engagement ring tray, tray beautiful decorated by blue with white combo colours..lovely gate decorated with blue curtain..symbolic describes engagement gate of marriage..

Choti  show tray to Jodha and she pickup specially designed  M intial cut diamond ring from  tray ..in her shy face raise up and  their eyes meet while held Jalal left hand  as wore ring to Jalal  ring finger with shy face.. Jalal smiled seeing his sherni blushing.

Priest : now ur turn..groom ji.

Jalal tried take ring from tray..choti friends come to snatched tray from choti.

Choti: avishi  & eshu, why  sntached tray from me..

Avi & eshu : choti ,how we allow our pyaari didu hand hold him soon , I am right na jiju, u first propose di infront of us and then u get ring from us with teasing tone.

Zoya: hey cheating hai, we did not any interpet bhabhi wore ring to bhai. then why u put condition with pout face

Asad: my sister is angel, its not easy held her hand soon..u r bhai must propose her other wise we r  not give ring to u with smirked face.

Jalal smiled and kneel down in front of Jodha:

U come to my life like angel.angel remove dark sorrow ,give                                     beautiful happiness.ur my angel

Ur my sunshine, sunshine remove darkness.

U removes my dark past
       This flower fragrance nothing in front of ur natural fragrance .                             everyone said beautiful girl example to moon 

but i am saying truth u r more beautiful than that moon.
                      Whenever I close my eyes I see ur face only
                            Everyday ur almond eyes disturb my sleep
                Everytime u talked with me.i want eat ur cherry lips in raw
                           u think also why iam not said this words before                                             beacuse i am ur secret admirer.

(courtesy :maaneetfavo from ek jashn πŸ˜›)

i need u, today , tomorrow, everyday , i need u through my                           companion, will be with me forever. Always..

Jodha nods her head : yes , i am with little happy moist eyes

Avishi give ring tray to Jalal and Jalal take special designed G intial cut diamond ring from tray..and wore Jodha left hand ring finger..and kiss above her ring..

Jalal: thank u  my angel  for come to my life...

Heavy clapped sound, both their starring distract..Jalal standing in their own legs..

Priest look at Akdha: take blessing from ur parents.

Akdha bend to Dadi & lakshu patti legs..both blessed them whole heartly..and  next grand parents ..they blessed them..next turn to Rajaram and  janu..blessed them, janu kissed Jodha forhead and Rajaram hugged Jalal . Jodha dragged Jalal to samir and Ayesha side but Jalal stand  in same place not move to their side..

Jodha: plz, he is ur father, plz take blessing from him with murmuring face.

Jalal: i already got my parents while look at Rajaram and janumaa. side.my pari maa blessing always with  us..then i don't need anyone blessing ..with adamant face.

Jodha angry glare to Jalal  and went to touch samir feet ..samir placed his hand in her crown head..

Samir: god..ble...ss...u with stammering voice.

Jodha : sorry babuji..with guility face..

Samir nod his head: its..not..u r fault...my  fault..my chil  dren..hat e  me..this ..i s  my punis hment..

Jodha smiled weekly: everything normal soon , babuji..Jodha come back next stand with Jalal.

Jodha angry face to Jalal: its too much, he faced more ,its enough  for him.

Jalal : i am also faced more than him..its not easy forgive him , Jo.

Zoya noticed their eyes glaring fight..

Pooja : why engagement day going like boring with chuckling face.let play music..now onwards , i am ur DJ until marriage.

Zoya murmured pooja ears and  pooja nods her head in naughty face..

Pooja: i am ur DJ , this song specially dedicated to Bride brother by Groom sister..song play.

aaj hai sagaayi sun larki ke bhaayi... 
Today's the engagement; listen up, brother of the bride...(2 times)

Zoya sing song while dancing with naughty face to asad.

Asad serving drinks to guests.

zara naachke hamko dikhaao 
just dance for us a little.
 zoya dance around with asad

gori ki tarah na sharmaa... 
Don't hang back like some bashful maiden...

tu meri gal Jalal jaa... 
do as I say!

sabko nachaayuun naach naachke dikhaayuun 
I'll make everyone dance; I'll show you how it's done!

aa mujhko gale se lagaa 
Come and take me in your arms!

sabko nachaayuun naach naachke dikhaayuun 
I'll make everyone dance; I'll show you how it's done!

aa mujhko gale se lagaa 
Come and take me in your arms!
zoya pulled asad sherwani collar while singing..
munDe se zara aankh laRaa... 
Meet your lad's eyes...

tu meri gal Jalal jaa... 
do as I say!

Zoya turn and move leg to Jodha side.

o'e soniye 
Hey, beautiful! ['soniye' literally means 'golden one']
Asad start sing ...pulled her hairs lightly.
sar pe sajaake sehara baaraat leke aayuun 
Donning the groom's garland, I'll come with a wedding procession at my heels;

dulhan tujhe banaake doli mein leke jaayuun 
having made you a bride, I'll take your palanquin away.

Asad pulled her closely ..

o shaava o shaava... 
['shaava' is a Punjabi exclamation, reserved for a rolicking good time]

Everyone gigging and laughing their dance ..

Zoya pushed him and sing the song..

bholi samajhke mujhpe na daal aise daane 
Don't assume I'm some innocent you can bait.

shaAbdul nahin karuungi jaa Jalal jaa diwaane 
I won't ever marry, so get lost, you madman.

o shaava o shaava... 

sun albeli meri tanha akeli ab katti nahin ratiyaan
Listen, gorgeous, I'm so lonely alone; the nights last forever.

jaa re harjaayi chal chhor kalaayi 
Off with you, playboy; let go of my wrist,

sab dekhti hain sakhiyaan 
all my friends are watching!

tu meri gal Jalal jaa... 
Do as I say...

Jalal jaa 
Obey me!

kahati hain meri sakhiyaan dil mein hai chor tere 
My friends tell me there's theft in your heart.

kyon haath dhoke aise pichhe para hai mere 
Why're you bent on destruction? Why are you hounding me so?

o shaava o shaava... 

sakhiyon se apni kah do ki bich mein na aayein 
Tell your friends not to interfere.

ban jaaye meri saali jija mujhe banaaye 
One might become my sister-in-law; I might become her big sister's husband.

o shaava o shaava... 

main na aayuun tere san tere achchhe nahin dhang 
I shan't come with you; your tactics are poor.

na aise baat barha 
Don't expand our argument.

mujhe kar na tu tang ab band kar jang 
Don't give me a hard time; end this battle now.

aa banke dulhan ghar aa 
Come to my home as a bride.

tu meri gal Jalal jaa... 
Do as I say...

Everyone clapped their naughty  & cute fighting song with dance..

Everyone enjoying their engagement ceremony..

Night time..

Palace.

Deepti: Jodha akka (didu), u know boys planning for bachelor's party tomorrow night.

Choti: they only enjoying their bachelor party , we r not with smirked face.

Bharath: what is bachelor party with confused face.

Choti : u r little boy, don't think about that party..

Sara: di, don't say anything to my brother..

Deepti: bhai ka chamchi..she not tolerate anything say anything to him..with chuckling face.

Sara twisted her baby lips and bharath glare to deepti.

Vrindu : hey guys, u need any help for bachelor s party..

Jodha smirked : yes..

Jalal tried many times Jodha number, but Jodha not attend Jalal call..

Jalal throw his costly phone to bed : uff..madam got angry , she not pickup my call..with frustration voice.

Asad: Jalal, tomorrow night,we planning for bachelor party Jalal: I am not coming..u carry on

Rafik : arhhh..without groom, how party become bachelor party..i will arrange more for u..u must come with us..that final.

Jalal: plz understand, I am not mood to enjoy party.

Rafik: why ur mood not good.

Jalal : asad, u increase security or not..with strict face.

Asad: yes, I did...siva friends  who they take care security  arrangement..they r very trust and smart agents.

Jalal: hmm, then say to them , becareful with Jodha and family.

Asad : I already said, Siva and aswin take care full security arrangement in bride side ( palace) and Taahir and jade take care & superivising  in groom side..

Jalal : ok..

Rafik rolled his eyes: uff, this is not parade ..this is ur marriage man..why u increase more security like president raise flag  in  independence day at fort

Jalal: u not understand, my fear ..

Rafik: u r fearing..with unbelievable look..

Jalal smiled weekly: if u have any true soul mate in ur life as anyone tried separate ur soul mate from u..that time, u know about  my fear..

Rafik (mind): I know more than u..

Abdul enter in Jalal room : guys, come have dinner, everyone waiting for us..

Asad: when u love with salima, u also think only about food, Abdul with teasing tone.

Abdul : don't forgot, she is ur sister..with warning tone.

Asad: how can I forgot my every jiju is not less than devil with fake sad face.

Jalal & Abdul glare to asad..before they react , Mirza react asad teasing tone.

Mirza: jiju, don't say, everyone with angry face.

Rafik placed Mirza forhead: normally, Abdul & Jalal only angry with asad but why u showing Angry , duffer..with doubting as smirking face.

Mirza :oh..oh...I am..with stammering voice..

Rafik: yes, we know..its u..then say next word..na..

Mirza : I just supporting my bhais..and I am going see bhabhi..with try escape from question.

Jalal: u going to palace..tell ur bhabhi attend my call..

Mirza : hmm,I try bhai..with teasing tone..

Jalal: bhabhi ki chamchi..do what I say..tell ur pyaari bhabhi..attend my call otherwise..

Abdul, asad , Rafik & Mirza :otherwise , ur hubby come to meet u without knowing anyone knowledge..with calm face.

Jalal rolled his eyes and left the place. Edited by Fantasy-ka-Love - 6 years ago

Marriage cermony continues

Hotel ..

Bachelor's party

Luxury hotel arranged for man bachelor's party...

Jalal sitting in bar counter and other enjoyes their dance floor with girls..(just dance with girls)

Jalal sip little cocktail drink without look at dance floor..

Rafik come bar counter: hey Jalal,this is ur bachelor party..but u sit here..come with us..dance with girls..

Jalal smiled: iam not interest in dance..

Rafik: in our college time, u r rocked in dance floor, now what happen..

Jalal : that time, my Jo not in my life, if I dance with any girls, I see only my Jo face that girl face

Rafik: its true , love make everyone to crazy..

Jalal: u also try love someone sincerely..u r not say like that..

Rafik silent :hmm...

Jalal: what happen , suddenly my flirty very silent..

waiter give drink to Jalal and Jalal sipped it and Rafik dragged Jalal to dance floor.

In dance floor, his head lighty spinning, his eyes vision only Jodha face.to every place..girls pulled Jalal to dance floor. Girls seducing Jalal in their sexy steps..Jalal tried push them while holding his head.

Taahir held Jalal before he fallen down..

Taahir:sir, u alright..

Jalal :yes , iam alright..i need go to wash room.

Taahir: I come sir, I will help u..

Taahir helped Jalal going to washroom and Jalal went to washrrom and splashed more water  to his face..

Jalal control his head spinning through water splash. He got little bit relief from head spinning..

Jalal: why my head spinning..

Asad come to washroom: Jalal, what happen..

Jalal: nothing, After college days I did not take any drink ..so suddenly today I taken so it may be hard ..

Asad: I will arrange any room for u..and u take rest..

Jalal : no , I am alright, lets go outside..dont spoil ur party moods..

Asad nod his head and Jalal & asad come outside ..Abdul give lemon juice for Jalal to reduce head spinning..

Bharath : hi jiju...with smiling face.

Asad : bharath, what r u doing here..with little harsh voice.

Bharath : bhai, why u ask me only, ask them also..with pointed entrance.

Asad eyes popped : ufff..girls, why they r here..with grinned teeth.

Jalal look at Jodha gang and his mouth touch to ground..

Jalal (mind): who the person, design dress for my Jo..with angry face.

(Ask Vrindu , she only designer for Jodha.hehehe)

Jodha waving her hand to boys side..with smirked face.

Jodha & girls  wore black  dress above their kness even sleeveless and dress fit with their body like other skin..

Jalal dragged Jodha to lonely place : why u wore this dress with angry face..

Jodha :I am not beautiful in this dress with pout face.

Jalal : u r more beautiful in this dress that is problem..its ur legs & arms more exposing.i don't like it..with possessive voice.

Jodha : possessive Hubby with teasing tone..

Jalal: what r u doing here in hotel..

Jodha : we r come for woman bachelor party...u enjoy with ur party & we enjoy with our own party with smirked face.

Jalal raise his eyes brow : who the hell, arrange for woman party hall for u..

Jodha: Our wedding planner, MGF..

Jalal: she did it too much..with grinned teeth.

Jodha : stop it, don't behave like typical husband..i am going enjoy party with my boy friend  & u got enjoy with that chudail with hide angry face as give calm face.

Jalal  held arm tightly: boy friend..with angry face

Jodha: yes, my college friend coming to my party.friend is boy so boy friend.

Jalal: u r not going anywhere..

Jodha: then what I do here..with questioning eyes..

Jalal pulled her waist more to him: dance with me..with naughty face.

Jodha little blushed : ok..but once again, if I see anyone touch u ..and anyone in ur arms..that day, u r last JMK..dont ignore my warning ..

Jalal: ok mehansahab..but this dress..with unliked face.

Jodha smiled: one minute..

Jodha remove some pins from below dress ..that dress covered to foot like long frock..

Jodha: now , its ok for u..with teasing face

Jalal smiled: so u want tease me,u dress up like that..with fake angry face.

Jodha pinched his cheeks: I love u , angry bird..with smirked face..with hugged him..

Jalal : first enjoy our bachelor party..then hugging and kissing..with smirked face.

Jodha pushed him: bhai,saying right..u r khadooos..un romantic person.

Jalal: u think, I am unromantic person..Jo with eyes showing more naughtiness..

Jodha blushed and pushed him..went to dance floor...already other girls patch up with their partner while dance in their arms.

The songs play Jalal dance with Jodha while other also danced with their partners.

Jalal: what magic u did with me...i cannot stay away with u..while one hand caring her cheek & other hand held her in his arms protectively.

Jodha : i did only magic or anything else..with placed her head in his chest..while playing his shirt button

Jalal : hmmm  Thoda pyaar Thoda Magic..with teasing tone

Jodha : only small (thoda)..with pout face..

Jalal cupped her cheeks and kiss her crown head : u give me more love, no one give this much love in my life.our love is everlasting love..starting at forever and ending  at never..

Jodha: every sec , u make me fallen love with u more..why..

Jalal: but when I met u , I lost myself with u..i don't want need fallen once again with u.

Jodha hit him playfully..

Akdha dancing & enjoying their bachelor party with their friends.

marriage day before 5 days..

Today pannda kaal..ritual  in both bride and groom side ..what is meaning of ritual..in early morning , sumangalai ladies applied turmeric paste & Kumkum to long stick like bamboo and tied mango leaves and neem leaves in end of stick. Before entrance of the room, snapped in ground. While priest doing mantra .whyy they doing ritual means this home have some mangalam (good) celebration going happening declare to everyone and pray god for .After panda kaal ritual, first apply haldi paste to groom and then bring that haldi to bride house..haldi ritual not one day celebration in south india..in south side , before three day or five day started haldi ceremony..until marriage finish, they doing early morning apply haldi both bride and groom..

Haldi ceremony main reason to increase  marriage couple skin glowing through haldi paste..and nalangu..doing them..its remove evily eyes from them.

Jalal wore vest and dhoti ..come out side of Mohammed mansion..

Jalal: dadi, why dhoti, its hard to handle ..i am going to wears any pant..

Dadi: tradition  dress, u must wore this dress only.

Jalal : ok...

HALDI

Fantasy and crew already decorated..tent for haldi ceremony..in open place.

Jalal: dadi, why outside to farmhouse, we do ritual in inside na..with fuming face.

Dadi: in south side they doing outside only..u only accept na, we doing in south side ritual then why blaming me everytime..why, when..why u ask me more question..shut ur mouth and sit in that place..

Jalal pout face and sit in chairs ..some ladies drooling his manly body..

Jalal murmuring zoya ears: why every ladies, starring me..with embrassing face

Zoya giggling face : they r not starring u ,bhai..they drooling u.

Naaz: yes, sweetu ji .u r more handsome, not only ladies even old  ladies also drooling u..with dreamy face.

Fantasy : where is our photographer..

I am here di

Fantasy : sai , first captured haldi ceremony after captured whole surrounding, dear

Soru: ok..Photographer start capture haldi ceremony.

Jalal shout : dadi,...

Dadi got irritating more : now what is ur problem.

Jalal: that lady saying remove my vest..while I sit only bare upper body..its open place, I cannot..with childish angry face

Dadi: do , what they saying , yes dont call me once again..i need arrange Jodha haldi ritual items..

Fantasy: mam, we already arranged  , plz check it once again.

Dadi: ok,beta come with me..

Fantasy look at Naaz and she already her mouth open widely insake of seeing Jalal bare bieceps and 6 pack body

Fantasy closed Naaz mouth : baby, come with me, After 5 days they  doing same ritual  in early morning..so u drooling him tomorrow..now come with me, we have more work..

Naaz pout face: its not fair didu..

Fantasy : everything fair in love and war..so come with me..she dragged Naaz  inside to mansion..

(Other girls drooling him but we did not get this chance..because we r wedding planner.)

One soul fuming seeing everyone drooling her hubby body..yeah no one other our Jodha..she standing in terrace while watching haldi ceremony function.

Jodha : why everyone evil eyes not move from my Jalal..with jealousy face..why they doing ritual in outside of mansion..even why he did not wore any vest in his bare body .yeah he wored dhoti even I am only helped him to wore dhoti with smiling face..

Few minutes before

Jalal room  tried wore dhoti but it slipped from his waist..

Jodha enter Jalal room silently through window..

Jodha laughed seeing he fighting with dhoti ..Jalal shocked seeing her in his room at early morning.

Jalal: what r u doing here..

Jodha: everytime why u asked me same question ,..

Jalal:first this dhoti irriating  me and now u.

Jodha : oyie, I am irriating u, with fuming face.

Jalal: first help me, wore this dress..

Jodha chuckling face: ok..Jodha instruct him how to wore dhoti..he is good student so he did what she teached for him.

Jodha : now, purpose of ur room entry..she applied haldi paste to Jalal  cheeks..

Jalal surprised: haldi..while touching his cheeks.

Jodha: I am first person apply haldi in ur face..i did it..she jumping like kid..

Jalal smirked face and pulled her and Jalal applied haldi through rub his cheeks to her cheeks..Jodha have  goosebump in her stomach..he rubbing slowly to her

Jodha : Jalal..with slow voice.

A door knock sound disturb their state..

Jodha: oh my god, if someone see me , what they think...

Jalal: u hide behind curtain..Jodha nods her head ..

Jalal open the door and dadi standing in door with zoya roulan & duha.

Duha: mam, I think, already haldi function started with teasing tone..

Roulan : but nobody see in my sight with smirked face..

Dadi: I will show u..Dadi enter and eyes seeking some one..dadi noticed payal foot in behind curtain.

Jalal tried stop dadi and girls held him

Dadi remove curtain and pulled Jodha ears with smiling face.

Dadi:culprit catched .

Roulan: without us, u both enjoying ur ceremony ..its bad..

Dadi : I thought Jalal only naughty but ur not less than him, Jodha beta.

Jodha pout face and look at dadi and she kissed Jodha forhead ..

Dadi: god bless u dear..

Jalal: dadi, I am also here with jealous face..girls chucked face to Jalal..dadi kissed Jalal forehead..

Dadi : Jodha beta, go ready for ur haldi..Jodha going to window side.

Zoya: bhabhi, the door , this side not that side..with teasing tone.

Jodha sheppish smile and run out from the place..

Jodha come out from early morning incidents..Janu maa called  her from downstairs.

Sangeet Function..

A big hall arranged for  sangeet  function..A girls wore choli with matching jewelleries..Jodha wore beautiful choli..and gents wore sherwani and Jalal look handsome in white sherwani..

Everyone sing song one by one infront of Akdha..Jalal enjoyed their dance , naughtiness with dance floor..next turn to choti..

Choti tried to imitate to Mirza..

Our DJ pooja play music for special song to Mirza ..

Choti come to Jodha side and sing while act as he is crazy..Mirza eyes popped .

Didi Tera Devar Deewana
O Sister! Your brother-in-law is crazy
Ho Didi Tera Devar Deewana
Haaye Ram Kudiyon Ko Daale Daana (x2)

Kritu wore cloth like Mirza and she imiatate like Mirza flirting with girls...choti scolded Kritu like she did with Mirza while singing and dancing

Oh Lord Ram! (Hindu Deity/God) He keeps on flirting with women
(This isn't anything specific to Lord Ram in any way, but it's just a common expression like Oh God!')

Main Boli Ke Laana, Tu Imli Ka Daana
I asked him to bring pods of tamarind

Choti chuckled face as aparna (Mirza give dry dates insake of tamarind)
Magar Woh Chhuare Le Aaya Deewana
But that crazy guy brought dry dates (from date palm) for me
Main Boli Ke Machle Hai Dil Mera Haaye
I told him that my heart is going out of control
Woh Kharbuja Laaya Jo Nimbu Mangaaye
He brought a watermelon when I asked him to bring lemons
Pagla Hai Koyi Usko Batana
He's silly, someone please tell him this
Arre Pagla Hai Koyi Usko Batana
He's silly, someone please tell him this
Oh Lord Ram! He keeps on flirting with women
Oye Hoye Hoye Hoye
Oh my!
Didi Tera Devar Deewana
Haaye Ram Kudiyon Ko Daale Daana

Hmm Mushkil Hai Yun Mujhko Phasana
It's not at all easy to trap me
Ae Mushkil Hai Yun Mujhko Phasana
It's not at all easy to trap me

Kritu (Mirza) imitate flirting gilrs and choti pulled her haris scolded him

Oui Maa
Oh my!
Didi Tera Devar Deewana
Haaye Ram Kudiyon Ko Daale Daana

Aaye Haaye Haaye Haaye, Haaye Re Haaye... (x2)

Mirza not tolerate anymore, he jumped in dance floor..he start taunting choti through songs.

Bhabhi Teri Behna Ko Jalala
O Sister-in-law! I laud/praise Your sister
O Bhabhi Teri Behna Ko Jalala
O Sister-in-law! I laud Your sister
Haaye Ram Kudiyon Ka Hai Zamana (x2)
Oh Lord Ram! This surely is an era of women
Rabba Mere Mujhko Bachana
Oh Lord! Save me
O Rabba Mere Mujhko Bachana
Oh Lord! Save me
Haaye Ram Kudiyon Ka Hai Zamana (x2)

Ra Pa Pa Pa... Tu Ru Ru Ru Ru Ru Ru Ru... (x2)

Hukum Aapka Tha Jo Maine Na Jalala
It was Your command which I didn't follow
Khatavaar Hoon Main Na Aaya Nibhaana
I'm guilty as I couldn't act accordingly
Sazaa Jo Bhi Dogi Woh Manzoor Hogi
Whatever will be the punishment, I'll accept it
Aji Meri Mushkil Tabhi Door Hogi
Then only I'll feel better
Banda Hai Yeh Khudse Begana
I am a guy who is unknown to himself
Aji Banda Hai Yeh Khudse Begana
I am a guy who is unknown to himself
Haaye Ram Kudiyon Ka Hai Zamana (x5)

Jodha smiled laughly..: oh my god Jalal both r crazy..but Jalal not next with her..Jodha  eyes searching him...open spark light flashed on Jalal ..Jodha eyes got her love sight.

Jalal have guitar with hand ..Play guitar while singing song for Jodha.

Forever can never be long enough for me
Feel like I've had long enough with you
Forget the world now we won't let them see
But there's one thing left to do

Now that the weight has lifted
Love has surely shifted my way
Marry me
Today and every day
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say
Hello in this cafe
Say you will
Mm-hmm
Say you will
Mm-hmm

Together can never be close enough for me
Feel like I am close enough to you
You wear white and I'll wear out the words I love you
And you're beautiful
Now that the wait is over
And love and has finally shown her my way
Marry me
Today and every day
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe
Say you will
Mm-hmm
Say you will
Mm-hmm

Promise me
You'll always be
Happy by my side
I promise to
Sing to you
When all the music dies

And marry me
Today and everyday
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe
Say you will
Mm-hmm
Say you will
Mm-hmm
Marry me
Mm-hmm

Jodha blushed hearing his singing for her

Lakshmi patti shouting : good times running where r u everyone..sivagami, Janumaa, radha and madhura everyone wore silk saree and come to hall.

Lakshu : four person only there..it s not good, going four person to outside.

Saumya: then patti, u go with them..

Lakshi: they going for bought mangulsutra ...I am widow person, I am not going with them..

MGF: but this old tradition patti (granny)..why u following them..

Lakshi: U r new generation people, u did not understand our cultural and customs, some customs never changed ..dear..

MGF : see, Avika akka came..she come with u ..

Avika : I think, I come in correct time..

MGf: yes, akka, u reached correct time..everyone going buy to mangulsutra (Thaali ) to Jodha mam.

Lakshmi : Sivagami, u take diamond  na..

Sivagami: yes maa, I taken ..

Saumya : diamond, why patti (granny).

Lakshmi: that diamond very special one, its our varman chakravarthy brave lady ka diamond ..she is very brave , kindness  person from our previous generation . Before she died that she said , in my next  generation girl , give her diamond .After she died , next three genearation no one birth to girl child ,After anju birth , basically that right to my anju but unfortunately u know very wel l, how she married to samir beta.so I thought, we give this diamond add to Jodha mangulsutra ..if she wore this diamond,she get every happiness in her life and she become long life married woman status (sumangali..)

Sumangali , those women who die before demise their husband  are belived to be auspicious , that r called  name by sumangali..

Nakh5923: but patti, why u add mangulstra not to any  other ornaments with  special diamond with confused face

Lakshmi : Mangulstra is very precious ornaments for every married woman .married girls  thought two souls connected by single thread. So much of  old , epics stories explained  value about Mangulsutra.

Nakh5923: then say something about mangulsutra na..

Janumaa: After next month, u know about mangulsutra more  urself dear.with teasing tone..

Avika: why maa..

Janumaa: next month 22 Oct, Our nakh5923  ka marriage..

MGF: oh Great news everyone  ,Congrats to our Nakh5923( maaneet version reader )

Fantasy : i hope u fixed good wedding planner not like us πŸ˜†

Lakshmi : ok , I said little bit about of Mangulsutra..

In south side , Mangulsutra mention to Thali..Mangulsutra means Auspicious thread ..its usually black bead or red bead strung from yellow or black thread prepared with turmeric. .its good sign of married woman..According to hindu tradition, its is worn for long life of the husband and in south side ,in marriage time groom tied aroung next magulsutra touch till bride heart..its means every time mangulsutra touch bridal heart, it remind that bride, ur heart and ur body only for ur husband not for anyone.in hindu tradition Thali,pendant have some symbol.u know what symbol..its feet symbol..it feet represents groom feet, every girl worship  her husband in god place..we using black bead or red bead adding mangulsultra..because , bead r natural material elements from earth..its remove negative vibes ..and give positive thought..

Saumaya: in single thread , more news hidden..

Lakshmi :elders always said wore golden ornaments , u know why.

Pooja: why , dadi..

Lakshmi : Gold is good conductor ,its absorb positive energy more..so elders always prefer wore gold ornament to youngsters.

Janumaa: maa, we going ma, if jewelist bring spoiled tradition jewellers , keep it with u ,maa..

Lakshmi: Ok, Janu .

Jewelist handover  traditional jewels to Lakshmi Patti..lakshu wore traditional jewel to Jodha.

Lakshu: u look more beautiful dear,  if u like it, u wore in marriage ceremony otherwise we buy new trend model jewel set for every ceremony.

Jodha: No patti, i love this ornaments..i  wear

Lakshmi :i come back..if u want show ur special person, show it, i don't mind with  smirked face & left the room.

Jodha confused after she realise that granny mention to Jalal..

Jodha called Jalal phone and our romeo attend single ring na..

Jalal: Jo

Jodha : Jalal , check ur whatsup

Jalal confused : whatsup ..ok i checked it

Jalal check his whatsup images..

Jalal: no message..

Jalal  phone have beep sound , one by one images & video come to him from his Jo phone

First video , hand full of golden couples  while shaking her arms to make giggling sound by bangles..

Her ear stud swinging images, kamarband ( girl wore above saree dress in waist  ) some bare waist also showing in images, Maang tika images ..her white foot wore golden payal images. bindi forehead images ,.gold necklace in Bare neck images. Nose ring image while showing her cheer lips .

Jalal eyes strucked in every images without blinking his eyes and gulped his saliva.

Jalal : she teasing me..and i hate that ornaments with jealouly face..

Jodha imagine Jalal face with blushing face..

Soru : Jodha di, After seeing blushing face, ur hubby happy for u images with teasing tone.

Jodha : thanks Soru, with in few minutes u captures my photos and send image to whatsup..

Soru: Technology development, we do anything fration of second..ok mam..i am going , u continue ur blushing session imagine to ur hubby face..with teasing tone.

After few seconds , someone captured her bare waist while hugging her behind.

Jodha : Jalal with closed eyes.

Jalal: Nowdays ,my Jo changed more naughty with smelling her hair fragrance said 

Jodha: someone come.with his hot hand in her bare waist make her to goosebump

Jalal: no one come, i already closed ur room door..with kissing her nape...

Jodha: u like my ornaments.

Jalal: no..with jealously face..

Jodha  face fell down: why, not look good this ornaments..

Jalal stand Jodha infront of mirror : i don't like it.this ornament touching ur milky skin more than me..with pout face..Jodha giggled..

Jodha: oh my poor hubby..

Jalal: yes, poor and also innocent with showing his child face.

Jodha: mera massoom patidev with chuckling face..

Jalal: i help to remove ur while his eyes drooling her whole body..with naughty face

Jodha doubting face: my ..

Jalal calm face: ur jewels ..u think anything else..with naughty face..

Jodha grinned teeth: Nothing..

Jalal smiled helped remove her jewels , yeah doing some naughtiness with her insake of helping her..

Jalal near ear in husky voice: After marriage, i will help u  remove everything, Jo with husky tone..Jodha pushed him..with blushing face.

Jalal enjoying her blushing face..

Evening time, Mehandi function.

Jodha sit in centre of decorted tent and other sitting in others small tent surrounding of Jodha tent..one side everyone singing and dancing .

Mehendi function for only girls so boys not allowed in Mehendi ceremony.but silently watching mehendi through balcony.

Background song for mehendi

O Mehndi Laga Rakhna
Put Your henna on
Doli Saja Ke Rakhna
Keep the wedding palanquin decorated
Mehndi Laga Rakhna
Put Your henna on
Doli Saja Ke Rakhna
Lene Tujhe O Gori
To take You away O Girl
Aayenge Tere Sajna
Your beloved will come
Mehndi Laga Rakhna
Put Your henna on
Doli Saja Ke Rakhna
O Sahra Sajake Rakhna
Decorate Yourself beautifully
Chehra Chhupake Rakhna
Keep Your face veiled
Sahra Sajake Rakhna
Chehra Chhupake Rakhna
Keep Your face veiled
Ye Dil Ki Baat Apne
Keep these matters of heart
Dil Mein Dabake Rakhna
Concealed inside Your heart
Sahra Sajake Rakhna
Chehra Chhupake Rakhna
Keep Your face veiled

Mehndi Laga Rakhna
Put Your henna on
Doli Saja Ke Rakhna

Ud Udke Teri Zulfein Karti Hain Kya Ishaare
Your flying hair, what signs do they show?
Dil Thaamke Khade Hain Aashik Sabhi Kanware
All the bachelor lovers are standing holding their hearts
Chhup Jaayein Saari Kudiyaan Ghar Mein Sharamke Maare
All the girls will hide inside their homes because of shame
Gaanv Mein Aa Gaye Hain Paagal Shehar Ke Saare
In this village have come all the mad people from the city
Nazrein Jhukake Rakhna
Keep your gaze downcast
Daaman Bachake Rakhna
Keep your embrace ready
Nazrein Jhukake Rakhna
Keep your gaze downcast
Daaman Bachake Rakhna
Keep your embrace ready
Lene Tujhe O Gori
To take You away O Girl
Aayenge Tere Sajna
Your beloved will come
Mehndi Laga Rakhna
Put Your henna on
Doli Saja Ke Rakhna

Sahra Sajake Rakhna
Chehra Chhupake Rakhna
Keep Your face veiled

Main Ek Jawaan Ladka Tu Ek Haseen Ladki
I am youth in his prime, You are a beautiful young girl
Ye Dil Machal Gaya To Mera Kusoor Kya Hai
If this heart started being restless, am I the one to blame?
Rakhna Tha Dil Pe Kaabu Ye Husn To Hai Jaadu
You should have kept control over Your heart, my beauty is magical
Jaadu Hi Chal Gaya To Mera Kusoor Kya Hai
If this magic worked on You, am I the one to blame?
Rasta Hamara Takna
Keep Your eyes on the road for me
Darwaaza Khula Rakhna
Keep Your doors open
Rasta Hamara Takna
Keep Your eyes on the road for me
Darwaaza Khula Rakhna
Keep Your doors open
Lene Tujhe O Gori
To take You away O Girl
Aayenge Tere Sajna
Your beloved will come

Kuchh Aur Ab Na Kehna
Don't say anything more
Kuchh Aur Ab Na Karna
Don't do anything more
Kuchh Aur Ab Na Kehna
Don't say anything more
Kuchh Aur Ab Na Karna
Don't do anything more
Ye Dil Ki Baat Apne
Keep these matters of heart
Dil Mein Dabake Rakhna
Concealed inside Your heart

Mehndi Laga Rakhna
Put Your henna on
Doli Saja Ke Rakhna

Sahra Sajake Rakhna
Chehra Chhupake Rakhna
Keep Your face veiled

Lovespari applying mehendi in Jodha hand..

Lovespari: Jodha, why u blushing more..thinking about Jalal jiju with teasing tone..

Jodha  nods her head lightly ..

Lovespari which name i write in ur hand with teasing tone.

Jodha: u don't know with pout face..

Lovespari: i don't know..tell ur groom name..

Jodha: Jalal singh Mohammed..with blushing face..

Lovespari : hmm..i did not hear his name...with teasing face..

Jodha  pout face: Jalal.., Meri Jalal..

Lovespari : ok i write Jalal meri Jalal..with giggling face..

Jodha: why everyone teasing me..

Lovespari : today only we have time, after marriage , Jalal jiju not leave single minutes to us...with winking eyes.. Jodha face fell down insake of shy..

Choti : beautiful design, Lovespari di..

Della : u also applied mehendi in her hand ,choti..if u need any speial name also , tell me secretly..i add in ur hand as no one find that name in ur hand with teasing tone..

Choti shy face: Di, now everyone teasing me..

Della: then ur face changed to red..if someone in ur heart..tell us..we fix ur marriage soon..

Zoya: yes, choti..we will enjoy ur marriage next in our parAbdulse..with giggling tone

choti left the place..Mirza  blocked her way..

Mirza : u write my name in ur hand na..with naughty face.

choti hide her smile as put angry face: why i write ur name in my hand ..

Mirza: hmm babaji..thinking teri meri , meri teri...with smirked face..indirectly said god decided our marriage..

Choti smirked face: Teri meri , meri teri ...nahiii..babaiji..dont do any tragedy in my life..in my dreams , i am not think like that..while push him..went out with blushing face..Mirza smiled..

mehendi continues in hall

Rose :hmm..what going on..

Fantasy : Rose dear..when u arrived ..

Rose : just now dear..

Fanstasy: come ji, u applied mehendi in ur hand..

Rose; i am excited seeing Akdha marriage ..

Everyone loudly : we too excited for their marriage..

Reception day finished with so much of fun,dancing teasing & giggling .( some other part not now dearies..i hold reception part for upcoming track & some dearies only attend Marriage part so Reception part, my other dearies attend to Akdha reception)

Marriage day..

Early Morning,everyone in tensed for Akdha marriage..yeah wedding planners most tensed than  family  ,if everyone like marriage arrangement or not..

Farmhouse

Everyone ready in their beautiful dresses..

Dadi remove evil sign from Jalal ..and kissed his forehead ..samir blessed him while in  far place.

Jalal bend down and touch her feet and dadi blessed him..

Zoya: bhai, come soon..everyone waiting for u,outside.

Dadi, zoya , Jalal & everyone come outside of farmhouse..

Mirza : see ur vehicle ready for u..with giggling face.

Jalal eyes popped out : dadi, why elephant here..where is horse.

Mirza : u going barat in elephant only bhai..not in Horse..

Jalal mouth open widely : how can i ..i know horse riding but i don't know elephant riding with pout face.

Dadi: u do nt need any ride.u just sit above elephant and that enough..

Jalal: but dadi..

Dadi: go sit and everyone waiting for us..Marriage good time 4 to 6 only..

Elephant bend to ground through its knees and Jalal sit in elephant with help of Elephantrider.infront of barat, everyone dancing and playing band ...barat start ..

Jodha room

Jodha wore bridal dress, traditional jewelleries , she look more beautiful more than moon..her shy face added like one more ornaments.

Jodha did guari pooja infront of guari ( God parvati ) idol..she prayed for her future life .and welfare of law house and her husband.

Everyone blessed her with full heartly..Jodha eyes moist thinking about bidai..in marriage day, every girls happy thinking about marriage but after marriage , she going to another without parents & family..its tough task for every girls..

Janumaa hugged her with moist eyes: god bless u..

Jodha: Maa..with little choking eyes.

Janu wiped her tear : don't cry  if u make up messing na, my son not identity u..with tried change her mind state.

Jodha mouth open widely : Maa..i am ur daughter but u teasing me like groom maa.

Janu: but he is first one give me mother status ..he is very special child for me..

Salima:..this is not fair, maa, u teasing my sister..

barat crossed through palace road..everyone eagerly waiting for barat..

Divya: Jodha, see Jalal jiju come in elephant like king roaming his kingdom through royal elephant..

Jodha tired come balcony see barat..but her friend held her ..

Divya: we not allow u, see our jiju easily..

Jodha pout face: i am ur friend na..

Geetanjali: ok go to see ur prince coming in elephant..dont put ur face like sick puppy with chuckled face..everyone come to balcony ...Jalal noticed his princess standing with her friends group but only see her glowing face ..everyone covered her ..their eyes locked until barat move from their sight..Jodha standing in same place after moving barat from lane..

Divya clear her throat: madam, before marriage u forgot surrounding world after marriage u forgot ur self ..with teasing tone.

Maarriage place..

Whole media arrived that place..this is not ordinary people marriage..groom is Great Business tycoon in overall world and Bride from Royal family..even both r royal..Prince weds Princess..it delicious treat for media..to increase their TRP.Media captured Jalal barat ..

Barath arrived in Marriage place with lot of fun..full security arranged by taahir , jade , siva & Aswin..Already media people settled in one side of mandap..guest in other side..

Entrance fully decorated by flowers..and red carpet arranged to their walking.yeah colourful lighting arranged ..it early morning..so dark sky..but place glowing insake of lighting arrangement.

Bride family welcome Groom family with full of respect.Jalal bend touch elder feet..everyone blessed him..

A mandap placed in open space near rivers side,one side river streaming sound .in the centre of open space, A big tent arrangement for marriage mandap..tent made up of flowers,colourful curtains..with twinkling light.marriage items properly arranged in mandap..

Jalal sit in Marriage mandap but his eyes strucked in Entrance only..his eyes seeking for his angel arrival.Priest announced bring bride to mandap..media eyes shifted to entrance..

Beautiful decorated dolly come to mandap entrance..

Media: he is businesss man, asad Ahmed right, why held and bride dolly to mandap even Ahmed & Mohammed have some mu after Ahmed engagement..then how they become one...media got one more breaking news for them..

Rasid & Dilshad also come to marriage..ofcourse in future ,zoya ka sasural house..Mohammed invited them..

Rasid: why asad pickup bride dolly..bride brother only doing right..

Kavya: Uncle, he is bride big brother na..he only doing whole marriage work..without take any rest..how much he love her sister..left the place

Rasid: sister..with confused face

Dilshad: ji..Dadi interpet their conversation., welcomed them..

Dadi: come sit ur  place.Rasid ji nod his head and placed in front of row and Annapurna sit next with him.her eyes searching choti in mandap..

Jalal seeing Jodha dolly .Placed her foot in ground while her hand remove dolly veil.Jalal eyes waiting for seeing her face..asad come between Akdhaas held her hand to help come from doli..Jodha placed her hand to asad hand ..Jodha come out from dolly..everyone surrounded..it make Jalal to angry .guards controlled media people.but their camera caught Jodha photos. In her shy face, Jodha walking in red carpet to reach marriage mandap..now Jalal admiring beauty with out anyone interpet..Jodha face look down while walking.

Choti: di, look Jalal jiju..waiting for ur single glances..with slow voice.

Jodha raised her face and look at Jalal starring her with so much of love.

Jodha sit next with Jalal..Priest doing Ganapati puja ..

Jalal pinched her waist without notcing anyone.Jodha glare to him and Jalal winked her.

Jodha  eyes guestered : i deal with u later.

Priest said Jalal parent give marriage dress to Bride and same like bride give marriage dress to groom.

Ayesha & samir give dress to Jodha..

Dadi: Ayesha, why u bought lehanga dress for Jodha rather than Silk saree,.

Ayesha: she is my daughter in law, i have right to select dres for her.

Dadi don't want argur infront of relatives & Media..she stopped...Jalal also think same way.

Janumaa: its ok maa..she wore leganga but we bought silk shirt & Dhoti for Jalal..with worried tone.

Duha: why u worried aunty, we have more set of collection for bride and Groom dress..one minute , i bring groom dress.

MGF & Fantasy: time god..uff chudail irriating us more with angry glare to Ayesha.

Pooja &naaz: didu, i have doubt how that chudail bought grand &beautiful  lehagna dress for Jodha mam.with doubting face.

MGF: we also same doubt dear..

Duha handover dress to Janumaa..and Rajaram & duha give dress to Jalal.

Both went to their respective room..their room already special designed  for away from marriage place.

After few minutes, Janumaa bring Jodha in mandap..and Jalal also arrived to mandap..both did their ritual..priest announced marriage finished ,both r husband & wife.

Back to present..

Jodha hugged Janumaa.: maa with crying face..

Jodha : after i went chance my dress..someone in my room.one person placed something in my face after i faint..idid not remember anything..Srivalli (arshifan) only clear my faint

Srivalli: yes aunty, i went to Jodha room for change my dress..i say Jodha in floor behind of sofa...i patted her cheeks but she did not get conscious and splashed water in face..after few minutes ,Jodha open her eyes.

Srivalli: Jodha, what happen , why faint in ground.

Jodha: i don't know, someone placed something in my face..i faint in ground.

Srivalli :marriage music sound playing in mandap..its mean marriage happening without u with shocked face

Jodha shocked face and get up from ground ..she running to mandap with spinning legs..before we  reached marriage finished.

Mirza: then who married to bhai..who the hell , stand with my bhabhi place with angry face..Zoya went to Fake bride face as remove her veil.everyone shocked in their place.

Dadi digusting look at her: ruqquia with angry face.

Jodha : Ruqqia with teary eyes.

Ayesha wining face to her bhai and bhai smirked face to her

Bhai:our plan success, sister..

Ayesha fake sad face: yes bhai.

Few minutes before,

Jodha went to her room , Ayesha bhai enter in Jodha room and placed cholorform kerchief in Jodha face..she faint..before he pickup Jodha ..door knock sound.he scared if someone come to place..

Ayesha: its me,open the door.

Bhai relived  and open the door..

Ruqz dressed in same lehanga as Ayesha give Jodha in marriage mandap.

Ruqz : i look beautiful in bridal dress na..

Bhai: yes dear..

Ruqz: dad, plz i dont want wear that yellow thread.

Ayesha: yellow thread uff..u saying mangulsutra..

Ruqz: yes, whatever..i dont want wore..yuck..i dont like this colour even they applied turmeric in that thread..my skin become damage in sake of turmeric.

Ayesha: i am tense if anyone find our plan but u thinking about ur skin ..with angry face.

Bhai: Ayesha, calm down, our plan already success.first we shift Jodha to any other place..after we decided what we doing with her..

Ayesha: ok bhai..even today, we step up to our goal..in these days, i live like iam mohra (pawn ) for him as he is king and ordering me..after Ruqz & jalal marriage..i will get power in my hand soon..with smirked face

Janumaa reached the Jodha room and knock the door..

Janumaa: Jodha maa..open ur door, everyone waiting for u..

Ayesha: Janu came..what we will do..

Bhai pickup Jodha in his arms and hide her behind to sofa..and he also hide behind curtain.

Ayesha covered Ruqz face through veil : shout ur mouth, i fulfil ur wish..

Ayesha open the door and Janu confused seeing Ayesha in Jodha room.

Ayesha: i come to check,if my bahu ready or not..see she already ready..u go to mandap bhabhi, i bring her .she is not only my daughter in law ,even she is my brother daughter.

Janu doubting face: brother daughter..

Ayesha smiled: yes, ur husband also like my brother na..

Janu nods her head : after i see her face..i am going to mandap.

Janu tried see Jodha (Ruqz) face .Ruqz tensed and sweating heavely..

Ayesha take wooden stick in corner of room as tried to hit Janumaa back head before some one called Janu maa..Janu turn while Ayesha throw wooden stick corner to room..unfortunately bhai hidden that place.he close his mouth to stop his screaming.

Janu left the place without seeing Jodha face.

Ayesha bring ruqz to mandap and Jalal  enter in mandap ..both sit next with each other.

Priest said if anyone take mangulsutra get blessing from everyone and give yellow rice to everyone ( when groom wore mangulsutra to bride neck  , everyone throw yellow rice to couples  through blessing them.

Ayesha got chance as take mangulsutra from plate..she take mangulsutra without notice anyone and throw it .

Priest noticed mangulsutra not in plate : its bad omen, mangulsutra missing..with shocked face..

Every elders got heart become heavy hearing mangulsutra missing news..

Ayesha: priest ji, i think anyone theft mangulsutra..hmm..what we will do..i already bought mangulsutra for my daughter in law..but everyone denied my mangulsutra..now that mangulsutra only my son wore to my daughter in law..

Priest: bring mangulsutra soon.

Ayesha nod her head and went to dadi side..

Ayesha: maaji, i already give mangulsutra na..where is it.

Dadi: zoya beta, i placed ur handbag..give to ur mom.

Zoya take mangulsutra give to Ayesha..everyone not feel good..

Priest give mangulsutra to Jalal and Jalal wore mangulsutra to Jodha (Ruqz) neck..

Priest : announced , u r married couple..

Same time Jodha arrived in mandap..

Janumaa disgusting to Ayesha (mind): u spoiled my children life ,Its my doubt only, if my doubt is true , i am not leave u..

Jodha : My Jalal not married to any woman except his Jo..i am not trust my eyes..

Jodha..with so much of love in his voice.

Jodha turned look at entrance, her soul infront of her with tensed face.

Jodha lips crept in smile : Jalal with teary eyes..

Jodha run to him while  Jalal run to her..both stopped in mid of red carpet lane..only 2 feet distance between them..Jodha almost jump to him and hugged him tightly..

Jodha: main tum haare bina nahin reh sakata(i cannot live without u..)..with crying face..few sec my heart stopped as think u r not mine. But my heart not accept that truth..u not married any girl except ur Jo..

Jalal cupped her face : Tum mera zindagi hai , Jo.how ur shadow leave u. tera mera rishta puranna..( our relationship old is since a long time)..when You r in ur mother womb, our parents fixed our marriage., You r my wife before u enter in earth ..you r mine , i am urs ..noone change our destiny while wipe her tears, dont cry , i am here.

Jodha sobbing lightly..

Jalal: i can face any battle, Jo but i cannot face ur single tears..with painful face..

Jodha wiped her own tears and tried give smile to him:

Others shocked in their places..seeing Jalal in entrance ..then who groom dress.mainly Ruqz..her mouth open widely..

Ruqz removed Jalal ( fake Jalal) flower veil from his face and shocked : you..

Man: yes, my love with sheepish smile..

Ruqz : sherif..with angyr face..

Sherif crazily love with Ruqz in their college days, but she dont care about him and his love ..sherif one of the Mirza professor ..he also invited for Jalal marriage.

Sherif: how can i allow u married to someone..

Sherif flashback

He heared Ayesha , sam conversation..he know about sam replaced by Jodha place..he went to Jalal room but Jalal sitting in his car and start his car with tensed face  .he run behind him.but Jalal car left the place..his mind stricked , anyways Ruqz not accept his love, so he wore Jalal dress and covered his face through flower veil. Come to mandap..

Ayesha :why Jalal u wore flower veil in ur face.

sherif clear his throat : then remove Jodha veil also

Ayesha: no beta, u wore flower veil..no one asked anything with u.

Flashback end..

Jalal roared like lion: how dare u, sam..u tried snatch my Jodha place.timegod, i went out the place..even if  i am in mandap also , i find out ur not my Jodha , i know my Jo fragrance,  with out seeing her face..i can sensed she near with me , i can hear her heart beat , her beat telling my name only..her Jalal name..gurads take them away from sight..before i kill her by hand.

Pooja: wow hey kaise pyaar hai..with dreamy face..

MGF: they r made for each other with admiring face.

Ayesha hard slap to Ruqz cheeks: how dare u, u play trick  game with my son life with winked eye to sam.

Soru captured Ayesha slapping Ruqz scene everything: wow what a wonderful scene.with happy face

Ayesha:in ur dreams also dont think, u can enter in Mohammed mansion with angry face.

Bhai: iam not accept this marriage..

Ruqz: me too..i am not with angry face..

Dadi shouting: stop ur dramas..u already did it more..enough ur drama..get lost this place..before i do anything with u

Taahir & jade :mam, we handle them..u dont worry about them..

Taahir & jade dragged Ruqz and sherif out from place and handover to police..and give some instruction to police..

Fantasy: taahir bhai, what instruction give to police.tell me..what punishment give her..i am curious know about her punishment..

Appy angry glare to Fantasy even murder look..

Fantasy: Appy dear, why burning me through ur eyes with innocent face..

Appy: i am in good mood otherwise, i kill u..

Fantasy (mind): i am just wedding planner  , why she glaring ,if i am one replaced couples...even i am also sad..my grand wedding mandap decorated for Akdha but yuck that ruqz got married .

Fantasy: Good time running,let start marriage only one hours left..

Lakshmi: but mangulsutra and dress..

Duha & vrindu: dont worry about dress..we r here..with smiling face.

MGF : thank u darlings.

Fantasy : but mangusultra..

Little sara come to mandap with Mangulsutra..she found out Mangulsutra while she playing games outside..time god she got special mangulsutra..

Lakshu kissed sara forhead and give to Janumaa..

Lakshmi: Janumaa give priest..start to marriage.

Janumaa wiped her tears: yes maa..

Akdha changed their dress and sit next with each other..Jodha tensed but Jalal held her hand tightly ..he guestured as i am with u..Jodha smiled ..

Priest doing puja and Akdha prayed for their future life..they did it what priest saying..

Priest : Now Kashi yastra.

Priest said Jalal : go to kasha yastra.( it very funny rituals)

Jalal get up from mandap ..priest give umbrella,little fan to his hand ..Jalal held umbrella, towel containing dhol and rice tied in his shoulder..

Jalal : i am not married her..i dont want this marriage..i am going to kasi..my life long i live in bramacharri..(unmarried man)

Jodha pout look at Jalal..everyone giggled seeing antics.

Jalal get down mandap with umbrella and bag while walking going to outside ..

Priest :bride brother stop ur , brother in law ..and bring him to marriage mandap..

Asad run behind to Jalal and itervens him..

Asad fold his hand infront of Jalal: plz married my sister..

Jalal: why i married to sister..give any reason..with attitude face.

Asad turned  look at Jodha : Jodhu, dont marry him..i search good groom for u..with smirked face.

Jodha nods her head ..and  Jalal eyes popped out..and hit asad foot..

Jalal murmuring face: hey stupid, i kill u..

Asad : then why u showing  ur attitude..with same murmuring face.

Jalal : dont forgot , u r going to marry my sister..with grinned teeth

Asad: ok..u want reason for marriage right..

Jalal: yes.

Asad: ok..if u not accept her ..she will be throw out u from Mohammed industries & Mohammed mansion with teasing tone.

Jalal nods his head : yes..i accept marry with her..

Priest said to asad: wash groom foot..asad did it same..

Asad bring Jalal to mandap..Jalal sit next with Jodha..

Choti side hug to asad with happy face..and asad kissed  her forehead..

Asad: our sister marriage..with happy face.

Rasid noticed one girl close with asad ..he asked girl about Dilshad

Dilshad : she is Jodha sister..with stammering voice.

Rasid: but why asad doing every ritual like he is bride father.

Dilshad: oh, bride have no brother in her family..so Jalal asked asad do bride brother ritual by him..with stammering voice..first time she said lie to his husband. she thought...if he know about choti is our daughter..then if possible he separate them.. so she lied him in first time in their marriage life.

Rasid: ok..

Priest said: now exchange ur Garland ...

Akdha get up and priest give garland to Jalal and Jodha..

Jodha tried place garland in his neck..Mirza, Abdul , jade and taahir raising him above ground..Jalal smirked look at Jodha

Jodha turn her face with pout face , its enough for him na..Jalal guestered everyone drop him to ground ..Jalal bend his head as Jodha turn showing her whole tooth ..placed garland in his neck..now Jalal turn ..

Jalal tried place garland in her neck before asad, Rajaram, sivaram and jairam raise her above her ground..

Jalal smiled and he know pout face not worth infront of his Jo..he give  fake sad look to his uncles ( Rajaram, sivaram & jairam)..everyone drop her smoothly to ground..Jalal placed garland to her neck with smirked face..

Asad: papa, u r fairing to him..with fuming face.

Rajaram: leave asad,..it just ritual..with smiling face.

Priest : exchange garlamd two times...now Jalal take his garland to tried place to Jodha neck..now Jodha friend pull her to backwards..Jalal placed his garland to her neck..viceversa.three time both changed their garland..meaning of garland exchanges symbolizes, they becomes one soul in two bodies.

Priest : kanyadanam..first groom sister tied groom and bride dress..Zoya come to mandap ..placed pink shawl in Jalal shoulder and

Rajaram & Janu come to mandap ..both hold Jodha hand as placed in Jalal hand..priest drop holy water or milk to their hand..it means we give priceless gift for u through witness of holy water ..Rajaram give hope eyes to Jalal..as his eyes showing take his daughter in rest of their life..Jalal eyes signed , he take care of her more than his life..Janu carrying Jalal forhead  softly..

After kanyadhanam ..priest give mangulsutra /thali give to Jalal hand..Jalal tied mangulsutra to Jodha neck..it touch to Jodha chest .yeah her heart..Jodha eyes moist..first two knots only Jalal tied in her neck and last knot tied by Groom sister..it means groom sister accept bride to her home ..

Priest give vermillion powder /kumkum to Jalal...Jalal take kumkum/vermilion powder through gold coin and placed in her forhead..Jodha closed her eyes ..

Why vermilion powder in forhead .u know guys ..one this good sign of married woman , two..we trust if applied vermilion in her forhead, it increase & product her husband for evily..three , we applied centre of Jalalg right..one side ofhead we consider mother house and other half head consider to mother in law house..the bride become bridge between both house..she doing responsibilities without hurt anyone in both houses.

Priest : saptapadi..(seven vows) couples give promises infront of agni..agni (fire ) is very pure from other nature right..earth, water , air,we polluted by human but fire we cannot polluted it..if we do anything in fire na..we only burned ..so couples take promise infront agni.(fire)

First vows Jalal hold Jodha hand circle around to agni kund.Akdha take promise each other in front of god.

Jalal take vows- I will provide welfare and happiness life for u and our children

Jodha take vows- I will take responsibities of all household work

Second round indicates

Jalal -together we will protect our family

Jodha-I will be ur everytime and I become ur strength and standing behind by him with his turbulent times

Third round indicate

Jalal I will give to prosperous life and wealthy to u and our children

Jodha- rest of my life ur husband and after u every other man is secondary from me

Fourth round

Jalal pray to god to him and her children and grant them long life.

Jodha- promises to acquires happiness and respect,love,understanding

Fifth round- Jodha come to front and Jalal hold Jodha behind her.

Jalal: u r my best friend now

Jodha-promises to honor to Jalal with all respect and love

Sixth round

Jalal- wishes for happiness

Jodha- commit to side by his always

Seventh round

Jalal- compainship have become inseparable and eternal

Jodha- in god sake iam ur wife.i will stay with pure heart and pure mind

After vows ..Priest said Jalal wore meeti(toes ring ) to Jodha feet..Jalal placed Jodha feet in grinding stone.he wore toes ring in her feet After Jalal feld his both hand as his head down infront of Jodha...Jodha embrassed doing his rituals..

Meaning of ritual : grinding stone like bride control her heart like stone..and also grind stone is compared to the entrance of her new home.every time she step out from home..she must remind , she have responsibilities towards to her new family..

And why groom head bow down in front of wife as feld his hand ..na..groom placed his pride, everything in wife foot..u only take care my pride..insake only Jalal bend his head and feld his hand in front of Jodha like say namastey with respect .

Now days most of groom not doing this ritual..too bad..

Priest announced : marriage ritual everything finished...u  r husband and wife and take blessing from elders..

Akdha take blessing from one by one..Jodha pleasing look to Jalal ..to take blessing from samir also..Jalal accept her wish..Akdha take blessing from samir also..samir happiness cannot express..samir blessed them with whole heartly..

Akdha starring with each other..

Pooja : didu, why u starring them..

Mgf: oh nothing, lets start our wishes thread.. 

Pooja : what with confused face.

Mgf: i mention to return gift to guest..and food arrnagement for everyone

Naaz: yes, didu..we did it..sweets, flower pot each guest and one gold coin.&.food already arranged properly..

Mgf : yes..ok..we need go ready to post marriage ritual and ..

Pooja & Naaz : and new couple room for their First night/ Sughraat..with blushing face.

Fantasy: My dear littles stay away from this matter..

Pooja & naaz: why...with fuming face.

Fantasy: because u r child , go to study πŸ˜† with teasing tone..

Avika: then u dear..with raise her eyes brow..with feld her hand in her chest..

Fantasy sheepish smile: I am also child, didu..but I am wedding planner here..i am only doing my work only ..with naughty face..yeah I already arranged their special place for their first night even arranged one month for Honey moon..after post ritual no one see Akdha after one month in MFS villa.of course today their first anniversary..they enjoying in their special place only right..

Pooja : first anniversary.

MGF : yes, first anniversary...their first met before one year, even their  marriage happen in their first meet itself. Yeah..Marriage at First Sight..

Part end..

Recap :

Post ritual, bidaai..and this song show u what next ..pudhu vellai malai..by roja film☺️

I hope u like my special part..in my special post..this is my Goldie post..

yes 1000th post

Total words more than 12,000 wordsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..i breaked my own record πŸ₯³

Within 2 days, i write whole part..plz bear mistakes and if any ritual i had written in wrongly..i am sorry yaar..i mixed both North & south Marriage ritual..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

If u likes this part do likes and comment dearies..i am waiting ur reply..

After two weeks, no more update to any of my stories..i must unfold my every pm after only I will update any of my stories..now enjoy this part..after two weeks I come with post ritual & their SR.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Marriage at First Sight

Hope

Mera Maasoom Patidev

Hey Kaise Pyaar hai

Main Tum hare bina nahin reh sakata.

Tera Mera Rishta Puraana..

Thoda pyaar thoda Magic

My Mystery girl

Teri Meri ,Meri teri ..nahiii babaji.

Tum mera zindagi hai ( hope season 2 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)

Ek jashn: everlasting love..love starting at forever ending at never..( 2017 Maaneet Marriage competition winner story by with my maan team )

Mohra ( collaboration with MGmahika )

our wishes thread for birthday celebration

Maaneet writing paradise (index): my love or crazy Fantasy..

my one year journey ka lovely lovely threads..i completed one year in india forum..

Everything my stories titles..first three stories I writing both Maaneet & Akdha version by Fantasy ka love  ID ..other stories only in Maaneet version.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I added my every stories titles in my special part..this is one of the my writing styleπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Now i am waiting for ur stones, tomatoes..plz throw light weight items plz consider my request..😳😳😳 

Thank u so much for everything..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Sorry for late unres😭😭😭

Originally posted by --Vrinda--

Resss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
πŸ₯³Sorry Duha sorry Angel but I am first to res