Will kabir turn negative in the show?

Poll

Will kabir turn negative or a pyscopath in the show?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
After watching the recent episodes, I am more or less sure that kabir is going to become fully negative. I want to know how many of you think he will become negative in this show? 
They have totally ruined my kabir's character ðŸ˜­. He was my most favourite character ðŸ˜•. But now he is slowly losing his individuality because of that fraud queen ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡. I really miss his angry young man look and attitude. This lover boy image doesn't suit him! But that doesn't mean I want him to become negative, never! The day they make him negative, I am definitely quitting this show for good! 
Edited by pilot100 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neo320 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Although I am a very big kabir fan, I just don'ttrust the cvs of this show. Esp if it is a  rashmi sharma show. So yeah I am 200 percent sure that the pair is sanveer, with Kabir being the kabab mein haddi in between them. I am also feeling that he is going to turn negative. In every love triangle, there has to be a villain. Here it is kabir. 
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Frankly dear idc if he turns negatives or dies after seeing today's episode I am done watching this show though I will still come here from time to time.

Anyways I voted no because according to soumi CVs want to make him and piggy a pair hence they are making veer look idiotic 🥱 so dw dear he wont turn negative I am sure though he is giving me negative vibes
eshasrk thumbnail
I voted NO becoz in my opinion there is no need for Kabir to turn negative...why ????
Anand and adarsh Malhotra are enough to seperate San Veer...where does Kabir angle come from ????

And I just don't understand why the hell they show Kabir like a love sick puppy and Veer like a brainless fool ...and ofcourse FRAUD QUEEN is the SUPERWOMAN in this show !!
What is the need for other characters if Superwoman is there to solve every damn problem. 
Superfly thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cherryfairy

Frankly dear idc if he turns negatives or dies after seeing today's episode I am done watching this show though I will still come here from time to time.

Anyways I voted no because according to soumi CVs want to make him and piggy a pair hence they are making veer look idiotic 🥱 so dw dear he wont turn negative I am sure though he is giving me negative vibes

Cvs can change the script anytime. So may be they will go ahead with sanveer and make kabir negative.  I am very sure. He was creepy yest  
Superfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

I voted NO becoz in my opinion there is no need for Kabir to turn negative...why ????

Anand and adarsh Malhotra are enough to seperate San Veer...where does Kabir angle come from ????

And I just don't understand why the hell they show Kabir like a love sick puppy and Veer like a brainless fool ...and ofcourse FRAUD QUEEN is the SUPERWOMAN in this show !!
What is the need for other characters if Superwoman is there to solve every damn problem. 

Kabir malhotra and adarsh can join hands together to seperate sanveer. 
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Superfly

Cvs can change the script anytime. So may be they will go ahead with sanveer and make kabir negative. I am very sure. He was creepy yest

Let them do whatever they want chahe pair sanveer ho ya sanbir there is no chemistry in both and idc anymore if they make kabir negative or not later on they have simply spoilt the basic essence of veer today to glorify that piggy 😭
eshasrk thumbnail
And if kabir seperates san veer then what ????
Will he ever get sanchi ??? Will sanchi ever forget veer and fall in love with him ???
So what is the use of kabir turning negative ??? At least he should gain something from it ??? What will he gain 
He will lose more than he will gain 
Edited by eshasrk - 6 years ago
Superfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

And if kabir seperates san veer then what ????

Will he ever get sanchi ??? Will sanchi ever forget veer and fall in love with him ???
So what is the use of kabir turning negative ??? At least he should gain something from it ??? What will he gain 
He will lose more than he will gain 

Dear, if people were so logical in life, there would never have been any other crimes taking place. Every body knows, when you do a crime, you are bound to get caught. But still people do the crime.
Same thing is with Kabir, if he can't get sanchi, he will not let veer also get her! 
eshasrk thumbnail
Well that is stupidity coz in the end veer will still get her as simple as that !!!