Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Toulup thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

3 weeks later

Police station

Raichand had testified against Jindal. He completed some formalities before moving out of this city. Thapki and Bihaan came to meet him.Since they came to know that he was helping them, they have been thankful to him.

Bihaan: Dhruv is having a party tonight. Please join us in this celebration.

Raichand: My family is waiting for me. I must leave the city today itself. I have already transferred back the channels that Jindal Sir acquired forcibly. There is no reason to stay here any longer.

Thapki: We cannot force you but we will appreciate it if you’ll come.

Raichand: Sorry but I am leaving right now.

Bihaan: I hope that we will meet again one day.

Raichand: Bye.

Bihaan and Thapki: Bye and have a safe journey.

Thapki and Bihaan left. Raichand put his suitcases in the car and drove far away.

In the car

Raichand(thinking): Finally I am leaving this place. I can’t believe that these people trusted me. Even that inspector who thinks that he is very intelligent did not realize that what I told him was not true. I have been Jindal’s right hand since so long. I was fully aware of all his plans since the beginning. Now I have all his money since I made him sign some papers few weeks back.

Flashback

Raichand was going to meet Jindal. Before he could enter the room, he heard Jindal taking to himself. He was thinking about transferring all his wealth to Dhruv once he gained his trust. According to Jindal, Dhruv was the perfect heir he could wish for. Raichand realized that he was not going to get anything in return for being by Jindal’s side for so long.

Raichand(thinking): I would have still been working for Jindal right now if he did not think about replacing me with Dhruv. I just had to make others believe that I was ignorant about his business and here I am free. I even returned those channels so that no one will suspect me. With the money I got, I can live lavishly and freely.

He started the car and left the city.

PN

Unknown to all the plotting done by Raichand, the Pandey’s continued to respect him for going against his boss and helping them out.

Night

365 News office

A small party had been organized to celebrate the 7th anniversary of the channel. Only the staff and some close associates were invited. The whole family was also present. Everyone was having a good time. Poonam and Krishnakant had forgiven Thapki and now everything was back to normal between them. The children had nearly forgotten about the frightening experience. Kiran had come to visit them with her husband and the couple was living with them since the last week.

The Pandeys and Chaturvedis made a small group and having a casual chat. Dhruv came to join them with Aditi who was on a wheelchair. Sh ehad been recovering quite fast. She could now talk properly but it will take some more time before she could start walking again.

After some minutes, an employee came to tell Dhruv that the cake has arrived. Everyone gathered around the cake. Dhruv made Aditi hold the knife and together they cut the cake. There were some cheering and claps. Dhruv fed the family with cake. Bihaan saw the photographer and asked him to click a family picture.

1 hour later

The party was over by then. The family rearranged the chairs and sat down. Once again they were having some casual talks and banters. Then they left the place as it was getting late and the children and dadi had to go to bed.

Once home everyone retired to their respective room. Things were normal.

Epilogue

2 years later

Preeti had given birth to a boy. The family had also convinced Sanjay and Suman to adopt a child. Aditi was now walking with the help of a walking stick although she did not really need it but the doctor said that it was better not to put pressure on the feet. Juniors’ news has become a well-known magazine and is now being sold in the nearby towns and villages too. Saurav and his wife had become close friends of Thapki and Bihaan. The four elder children enjoyed playing with the toddlers.

Everyone was in the living room. The pandit was leaving. The family walked him to the door. The Pandeys sat on the sofa for a while feeling a bit low. An early dinner was served that night.

Thahaan’s room

Thapki came in the room but did not find Bihaan. She was about to leave when she noticed that he was in the nest like sofa. He was holding an album in his hand. On seeing Thapki he gave her some place to sit. Thapki took a look at the photos he was looking at. One of the photos was of Dadi with Rampyaari and Gulabo. She looked so happy in this picture but now none of them were here. Dadi died 6 months before and the other two much before. A prayer was arranged for her earlier this day.

Thapki: Missing them?

Bihaan nodded.

Thapki settled down beside him. She held his arm and leaned on him. Bihaan placed her hand on hers. They stayed like that for some time. Bihaan flipped the pages of the album. These photos were not meant to make him sad but rather to revive these moments again. There were photos from Thahaan’s wedding to little Anshuk’s( Preeti-Ashwin’s child) first birthday.

Thapki: We must fill this album.

Bihaan: Yep. There is going to be many important events in our lives that need to be captured.

Thapki: And we will be together in all those events.

Bihaan: Definitely.

That night they slept there itself, comfortable with each other’s company. 

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So Ending has finally ended...I am gonna miss this story 😔 

You have written it brilliantly. The best thing about this story was of course the logical twists. Literally everything made sense! I wish TPK CVs can someday read your story and learn a thing or two 😛

Please start another story if possible!

Toulup thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: dynamic_doll

So Ending has finally ended...I am gonna miss this story 😔 

You have written it brilliantly. The best thing about this story was of course the logical twists. Literally everything made sense! I wish TPK CVs can someday read your story and learn a thing or two 😛

Please start another story if possible!

Thank you😊 Even I made some mistakes and there were things that I forgot to add.