Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Chapter 5

Dubey house...

After dinner Yash Aarti touched shobha feet to take leave.

"God bless you both" Shobha blessed both.

"Take care" Aarti hugged her.

"Shobha your daughter is happy to leave her home" Aarti father teased her.

"Maa see papa again annoying me" Aarti complain to shobha like kid.

"Mr. Dubey dare you trouble my baby" Shobha give a fake angry glare to Mr. Dubey. Yash smile seeing Aarti happy.

"Papa ji" Yash take Mr. Dubey blessing. 

"God bless you son" He hugged Yash smiling.

"And Mrs. Scindia I won't trouble you now" Mr.Dubey teased Aarti.

"Maa" Aarti again made a baby cry face.

"Yes uncle she is Mrs. Scindia and I'm blessed to have her" Yash said walked toward Aarti admiring her blush face. Mr. & Mrs. Dubey smiled at each other to seeing their daughter is adored and loved by her husband.

"Mrs. Aarti Yash Scindia" Yash softly raise her chin.

"Stop there" Gayatri stopped Aarti when she was about to step inside Scindia mansion after Yash.

"Maa" Yash started but Gayatri showed him hand to stop.

"No Yash now I will not listen to anyone" Gayatri loud and clear voice telling now she will not risk her son life anymore.

"Paridhi bring Aarti bag from their room" Gayatri order Paridhi. Pari was shock but still nodded and went to take bag.

"Gayatri please try to understand this is not the first time Yash got hurt. If you forgot then I remind you, an accident happen before Yash marriage and Yash lost his memory in that accident, so I don't think there is some fault of Aarti in this" Suraj try to take out all doubt from Gayatri mind about Aarti.

"I don't want to listen anything and I know you don't care about Yash because he is not your son" Suraj looked Gayatri in shock. He never thought someday he has to hear this too. He knew Yash is Gayatri son from her ex husband but he love Yash more then Prateek, he never difference between Yash and Prateek.

"Maa please" Prateek looked his father and know he is hurt by Gayatri accusation.

"Prateek I'm right that's why he is supporting this girl so much" Gayatri looked Aarti as if she is her biggest enemy.

"Yash" Aarti scream finding Yash falling on floor unconscious.

"Yash" Gayatri and all run to him.

"Beta open your eyes, yash" Gayatri cry placing Yash head on her lap.

"Prateek, call doctor" Suraj shout, they bring Yash to his room.

"I warned you already to be careful with Yash" Doctor told after checking Yash.

"You all know after his recent accident he can't handle violence and any type of shocking new" Doctor told as Prateek narrated to him the scene took place here.

"What is my son fault in all this?" Gayatri sat on bed looking Yash who is still unconscious.

Evening... Yash room...

"Maa" Yash looked at Gayatri who standing in a corner.

"Yash beta you need rest" Suraj don't want Yash to stress now.

"Maa, what are you hiding from me?" Yash speak without moving his eyes from his mother.

"You are not mentally strong to take the truth" Gayatri don't want to think about her past right now.

"Enough Yash" When Yash about to say something she show him hand then stormed out without saying anything.

"She will tell you everything when you are fine. Trust your mother" Suraj said, Yash nodded.

"Aarti beta be with him" Suraj said before moving out of room.

"Stop the car" Yash looked behind speeding up his car.

"Damn it, I said stop the car" Yash again heard the man shouting from his car.

"I think you are eager to die then fine" That man speed up his car more. Yash felt a hard push from behind and he lost control, his head slammed on car steering wheel.

"No" Yash wakeup from his dream.

"Yash, what happened" Aarti sleep break with his shout.

"Nothing, just a dream" He wipe sweat from his forehead. Aarti gave him a water bottle that kept on her side.

"Thanks" Yash drink whole water hurriedly.

"Are you ok" She ask.

"Hmm" He nodded. she made him lay back again.

"You know this is not the first time I saw dream like this" Yash still can see that dream running in front of his eyes. Aarti looked at him worriedly.

"After my accident in Delhi I'm getting dreams like this" Yash told but he didn't told her that he is seeing same dream again and again.

We will go to doctor tomorrow and tell her about your dreams" Aarti not liking his tense face.

"Don't know who want to kill me?" Yash said thinking his memory loss is surely connected to his dreams. He remember how in Delhi someone hit his car.

"How this happen?" Aarti asked, Yash told her everything.

Morning...

Aarti stirred in sleep and opening eyes she see time.

"How I'm sleeping so late today?" Aarti think then remember Yash dream and seeing him tense she too didn't get sleep.

"Yash told me that someone hit his car and this time I didn't done anything then who attacked Yash?" Aarti think getting out of bed and went to balcony.

"Other then me who is trying to kill him?" She stood there thinking. Coming out of bathroom Yash look at bed to see if Aarti wakeup but he find bed empty. He went to balcony know she it's her favorite place to spend in morning.

"Morning sunshine" Aarti feel Yash hands slipping around her waist from back

"Morning" She wished closing eyes leaning more on his chest as Yash kissed her ear.

"What happened?" He find her tensed.

"We are going to doctor today" She told and Yash get that she is tensed for him.

"Yes but first you need to take bath so Mrs. Scindia go and get ready" He pulled her in room.

"Or if you want I can" He leaned on her face naughtily, he left his sentence incomplete.

"No" Aarti run inside bathroom blushing. She heard Yash laughing out side.

Doctor clinic...

"Yash I think you will soon get your memory back" Doctor said when Yash told him everything.

"Really" Yash turned to a happy Aarti, doctor smile at her and nodded yes.

"Yes because Yash told he didn't remember something like this happening with him so I think this incident is related to him that he forget after his memory loss" Doctor told. Aarti feel happy that finally Yash will get his memory back.

"This really happen with me ? If yes, then who want to kill me?" Yash think deeply.

Next day...

"Maa" Prateek sat beside Gayatri on couch.

"Maa I'm.." Gayatri find him looking Paridhi, Paridhi look down shying.

"What?" Gayatri look both in confusion.

"Maa very soon you will hold your Prateek's baby" Yash told before sitting in front of Gayatri on a chair.

"Really" Gayatri feel overwhelmed happiness to hear this good new.

"Yes maa" Prateek nods hugging Gayatri happily.

"Congratulations Pari" Aarti excitingly hugged a shy Paridhi.

"Pari beta take this" Gayatri give Paridhi her golden bangles. Paridhi took her blessings.

"I wanted to give these bangles to someone else but anyway I think she don't deserve it" Gayatri looked Aarti who look away from her. Yash very well know what his mother trying to say.

"Aarti please bring my wrist watch, I searched in whole room but don't know where you kept it" Yash make an excuse. Aarti nodded and left to their room.

In their room...

"I'm sorry" Yash hugged Aarti from back. He find her in front of wardrobe. She instantly wiped her tears.

"Why are you saying sorry and if you are thinking I'm hurt then you are wrong Mr. Scindia because I'm not that weak girl" She smile turning around.

"I know my Jaan is not weak. In fact she is stronger then me" Yash hold her close.

"Say again" She blush listen Jaan from him.

"What" Yash look confused.

"Jaan" She say touch his cheek lovingly.

"My Jaan" Yash bring her more closer.

"There is no space now" Aarti whisper curling up her arms around his shoulders.

"I love you" He rub thumb behind her ear. She looked him but didn't reply back and that hurt him.

"I will wait" He hugged her dearly, she hold him back know his wait will never come to end.

"Surprise" Aarti enter in Yash cabin.

"I'm sorry" She find five more people other than Yash. They are discussing something.

"No Aarti, we are done" Yash dismissed meeting saying they can discuss it after some time.

"Good Afternoon ma'am" Everyone moved out wishing her.

"So" Yash locked door.

"I disturbed you" Aarti made a sorry face.

"Yes" He accept smiling.

"What" She looked him angrily.

"What you said I disturb you. You know I thought you will say "No Jaan how can you disturb me" like in movie hero tell to his heroine" She remember a movie where hero says that dialogue.

"I'm not some filmy hero" Yash say smiling at her disappoint face.

"Did I'm really disturbing you?" Aarti ask again with baby sad face.

"Yes you did disturb me not only today but whenever I go you always disturb me with your thoughts" Yash trapping her between himself and table behind her.

"Nice Dialogue" She smirk curling up her hand around his neck.

"Oh Thanks ma'am" He said, she giggle.

"So something special you come here" He ask lost in her beautiful smile.

"Oh yeah, I bring your lunch box" She pulled him to couch and they have their lunch together.

"Ishita" Aarti scream in happiness to see her best friend ishita in Yash office.

"Oh my god Aarti you" Ishita hugged her tightly.

"How are you yaar?" Aarti asked pulling back.

"You can see I'm fit and fine as always. Come I need to tell you lots of things" Ishita pulled Aarti in her cabin.

"So you are Prateek PA" Aarti asked when they sat in ishita cabin sipping their coffee.

"Yeah I met with Prateek sir someday back in Delhi so I tell him that I need job. Yaar I give interview in many companies but they are not giving good salary" Ishita told.

"So Prateek giving you good salary" Aarti know her friend don't value money.

"Yeah so now I can spend as much money I want" Ishita said. Aarti smile at her.

"You tell about yourself now how Yash behave with you" Ishita ask, Aarti look her in confusion.

"Don't tell me you forgot about your revenge" Ishita said. She is the only one in Aarti friends who know about Aarti rape. Aarti even told her that she married with Yash only to kill him.

"My revenge" Aarti repeated.

"Yes, you married with Yash not to live happily with him but to kill him" Ishita said.

"Aarti I hope you don't forget he is your rapist" Ishita remind her again.

"Yeah I'm coming" Ishita take a call.

"Aarti I need to go now, see you soon" Ishita walked out.

"How could I forgive him so easily?" Aarti think about everything what happen with her from start and now how Yash love her.

"How could I" She walked out of ishita cabin. Yash saw Aarti going out of office.

"Aarti" Yash call her name but she didn't stop.

"What happen to her?" He murmur confused and left to Prateek cabin.

"Prateek I'm going home, actually Aarti left without meeting me" Yash informed. Prateek nodded.

Precap: Aarti went missing.

Edited by SillySoni - 3 years ago
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update β­οΈ
Continue when time permits πŸ˜Š
Thanks for the pm πŸ˜Š
Divya333 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice update... Suspense suspense...waiting for next update 
Fandu thumbnail
Very nice update.  Yash really loves Arti and is really trying hard to keep her with him.  G3 on the other hand suspects Arti and rightly so as Arti's intentions are driven by her revenge.  On the other hand she loves Yash as well.  It also appears that someone else is trying to kill Yash.  I hope Arti gives up her revenge and start looking at who is trying to kill Yash.  Really enjoying the suspense.  Update soon.  Thank you.
SillySoni thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fandu

Very nice update.  Yash really loves Arti and is really trying hard to keep her with him.  G3 on the other hand suspects Arti and rightly so as Arti's intentions are driven by her revenge.  On the other hand she loves Yash as well.  It also appears that someone else is trying to kill Yash.  I hope Arti gives up her revenge and start looking at who is trying to kill Yash.  Really enjoying the suspense.  Update soon.  Thank you.

Thanks a lot...glad you enjoying it😳
sass8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The suspense is too much .. Gayatri still doesn't trust Aarti. Poor Yash he is really suffering from these attacks. I think Aarti is starting to forget her revenge. 
Nice update
ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing part
very interesting
curious to read the next part
will be waiting 
thanks for the pm
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I believe the person trying to kill Aarti is the actual rapist and is trying to silence him. Poor Aarti will be crushed if she learns the truth and Yash will be so hurt to know his mother's misgivings about Aarti were on point. Good plot Soni Su, waiting for more πŸ˜ƒ
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Soni are you continuing this ???? πŸ˜›
This is an interesting story πŸ˜Š
SillySoni thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Hi Soni are you continuing this ????πŸ˜›

This is an interesting story😊

Yes I think, I will hope so πŸ˜› πŸ˜†