Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: Alamelu

wow very interesting story...how can this yash be like that in the beginning...was he so mean before to rape arti???hard to believe...

glad atleast now he is not like that...

scary precap...who else is trying to hurt yash now that arti has stopped to do that??

Thanks a lot dear๐Ÿ˜Š I'm glad you liked it.
ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting part
loved it
looking forward for the next part
thanks for the pm
sass8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great update. 
So its not just Aarti who is trying to hurt Yash and when did she changed her mind. Is she now convince that Yash did not intentionally hurt her. She look really hurt by what she thought was Yash rejection. Can't wait for the next chapter
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved reading the update โญ๏ธ
So sorry for the late comment ๐Ÿ˜Š
Continue soon when time permits ๐Ÿ˜Š
SillySoni thumbnail

Chapter 4 

Moving out of AarYa room shobha make a call to Mr. Dubey, she told him everything. In no time he reached there.

"I will talk to Gayatri ji come" He moved ahead with shobha behind him. Reaching hall they heard Yash.

"Maa" Gayatri looked Yash.

"Why are you doing this?" He ask.

"For your good beta" Gayatri said then turn to shobha thinking she told Yash about the divorce talk.

"I'm not divorcing Aarti" The finality in Yash voice clearly saying he is not going to change his mind. Shobha and Mr. dubey feel good that he is not leaving Aarti.

"Yash, she is curse for you" Gayatri said.

"Maa I don't believe in all these things" Yash know his maa is worried for him but now it's too much.

"You don't want to believe then don't but I won't let this girl live in this house" Gayatri too don't want to give up easily.

"If Aarti leaving this house then I will too leave with her the very moment because she is my wife. I took vows to stand by her side in every situation and I'm going to fulfill my all wedding seven vows" Yash said. All know Yash never back off from his words. Suraj who just enter in house shocked to hear Yash.

"Yash beta what are you saying" Suraj asked then he looked Gayatri for answer.

"Ji woh" Gayatri told what she is doing.

"Gayatri marriage is not some game and how can you decide without asking Yash" Suraj get angry. Gayatri looked down feeling guilty.

"Yash beta you don't take tension, your maa care for you so she behaving like this" Suraj glared Gayatri for her foolish decision.

Night...

"On 21 November we are going to Goa for my friend marriage" Aarti sat on bed looking Yash who just come out of washroom.

"But I can't join you there?" Yash wipe his wet face standing in front of mirror.

"But why?" She made a sad face. Yash spread towel on a chair then he too sat beside her.

"Because I'm going to Delhi with Prateek the same day for a meeting" He lay down on his side.

"I will miss you there" She sadly hugged him.

"Same here darling I will also miss you in Delhi" He hold her close.

"Then don't go please" She made puppy face.

"I have to please try to understand" He peck her forehead.

"You don't love me" She made a baby angry face.

"Oh god not again please" He looked at her frustrated.

"Ok tell me how many days you will stay in Goa" Yash try to divert her mind.

"Maybe for 9 days" Aarti told with little angry face.

"Then I can join you there but after three days finishing my meeting" Yash told.

"Really" Aarti looked at him happily. Yash nodded yes smiling.

Italy... Night...

"Serena where are you" A 27 years old man shout his girlfriend name entering in a mansion.

"Jaan I'm here" He turn to her and saw her coming from out.

"Go to hell with Jaan and Jaanu" He hissed at her.

"You look angry?" She ask confused.

"So you still don't know that I'm so close to my death" He marched toward her angrily.

"Why are you talking like this? I'm not getting anything" She moved back when he continued to take steps toward her.

"Do you even know she is falling for him and this is not good for me" She get shock to hear him.

"What but how can this possible?" She is not understanding how can her plan fail.

"You said I'm safe then what is this" He slammed his fist on wall in rage right behind her, she closed eyes in fear.

"I will do something you don't worry" She try to think something.

"No you are not doing anything because I know what I have to do now" He told moving away to make some calls.

"Jaan listen to me, what are you planning to do" She ask when he was on call. He was smirk evilly after ending call.

"Please tell me what you did?" She feel fear if he inviting more trouble for himself.

"You don't worry baby, I did the right thing finally and now he is not going to see next morning" He sat on couch in relief.

"Really! But why you didn't done this before" She ask little confuse and also happy.

"Oh babe you are too innocent" He pulled her, she fall on his lap.

"You really think I'm innocent" She curl hand around his neck.

"Yes, that's why you are asking this silly question" He run his wide palm around her waist.

"Okay so will you tell me now?" She comfortably sat beside him.

"So simple when she can do what I want then what the need of me to I spoil my hands with his blood" He get up and walked toward a huge window.

Goa...

"Paridhi" Aarti confusedly picked up call.

"Hello Aarti bhabhi" Aarti find her tense.

"What happen Paridhi?" Aarti ask feeling fear, her thought instantly went to Yash.

"We all are in Delhi to see Yash bhai" Paridhi told she don't want to make Aarti panic.

"Paridhi please tell me what happen to Yash" Aarti know something is surely not good.

"He met with an accident" Aarti was shock, she instantly cut the call and stormed to her room to take her bag.

In some hours...

"Where is Yash? " Aarti shake paridhi the moment she enter in hospital.

"ICU" Paridhi pointed the door.

"Maa ji" Aarti come close to Gayatri.

"See what happen to my son" Gayatri hold Aarti arm furiously.

"Why can't you leave him why?" She shake Aarti crying for answer.

"Doctor how is my son" Suraj stopped doctor who walked out of ICU in hurry.

"He lost so much blood because of head injury, we can't say anything right now" Suraj hand turned cold listen to doctor. Maya supported Gayatri who sat on chair in shock.

"I told you to throw this bad omen out of our house but you didn't listen to me. Now see what happen" Gayatri murmured, her tears can't stop flowing down.

"But remember one thing if anything happen to son I will kill myself or this girl" Suraj and Aarti both looked Gayatri.

Evening...

"Doctor please say my son is fine" Suraj beg in front of doctor.

"Yes, Yash is fine" Doctor said. They all take breath in relief.

"But" They heard doctor doubtful voice.

"But what?" Gayatri asked feeling fear.

"His head is badly hurt so this can effect his mental condition?" He stunned all.

"Please don't say like this" Suraj join hands in front of doctor.

"Nothing is in our hands just believe in good, and please take full care of Yash" Doctor put hand on Suraj shoulder.

Night 10pm

"Where is Aarti ?" Yash eyes moved in whole room searching for Aarti after meeting all.

"Bhai, Aarti bhabhi" Gayatri hold Paridhi hand before she can tell Yash anything.

"Beta actually her maa called so she leave to meet her" Gayatri lied.

"She didn't even wait to meet me" Yash think doubtfully.

"Aarti beta you" Shobha surprised to see Aarti on door.

"Maa" Aarti cry.

"What happen Aarti" Shobha took Aarti inside.

"I'm truly a bad omen" Aarti cry telling shobha everything what happen in hospital.

Flashback...

"Aarti beta please don't take me wrong but Gayatri is not totally wrong on her place" Suraj said seeing Aarti standing in a corner outside Yash room.

"But I'm not saying that she is right in calling you bad luck" Aarti was listening to him silently.

"I just want you to leave for your home until Yash himself come to take you back" Suraj hoping she listen to him.

"I will leave after seeing Yash" Aarti speak.

"No beta, I know Gayatri, she will not let you meet Yash now" Suraj knew how Gayatri behave when it comes to Yash and now after knowing that Yash mental health can affect by this accident. She will not even let Aarti go near Yash.

"How can I leave without seeing him?" Aarti cry don't know why she can't live happily in her life.

"Please don't cry beta, try to understand Yash will come to take you back home soon" Suraj put hand on her head.

Flashback out...

"No you are not bad omen and how can you believe in all these thing" Shobha try to console Aarti.

"Maa I believe now, I believe" Aarti cry because she didn't try anything to hurt Yash this time.

After five days...

Yash open his eyes in morning and looked empty place next to him.

"Why you still not back yet" He ask moving hand smoothly there. He is waiting for Aarti from five day, he even try to call her but her phone come switch off and then Gayatri took his phone away saying he will not take calls from office too, then one day his father told him to bring Aarti by himself.

Dubey house...

Aarti get up from bed and she feel tug on her dupatta.

"Yash" She turned around smiling but find none.

"Come soon I miss you" She sadly pulled dupatta out from side table where it get stuck.

"Doctor now can I go to take my wife ?" Yash ask helplessly. He is asking this from one week but every time he got same answer that he is not fit to go anywhere now.

"Yes you can Mr. Scindia" Doctor smile knowing Yash is missing his wife.

"Thank god finally you approved" Yash felt relief.

Dubey house... Aarti room...

"This is one week now. when you will come to take me back?" Aarti murmur lost in her thought.

"That what I want to ask to you too" Aarti can't believe that she really hearing Yash voice after week.

"Yash" She find him stood in her room in just five steps distance from her.

"Do you even have any idea how I lived without you" Yash tool steps toward her. Aarti find him little angry.

"Why you leave without meeting me?" He asked. Aarti feel guilty.

"I'm sorry" She hugged him not understanding how to cool down his anger.

"In place of "I missed you" you are saying sorry Yash hugged her back feel so good to hold her again.

"Oh sorry, I missed you" She smiled with her close her eyes holding him to her dear life.

"Now that good" Yash smile into her hair.

Precap: "Aarti how can you forget he is your rapist ?" Aarti's friend remind her again that she married with her rapist for Revenge.

Edited by SillySoni - 3 years ago
Divya333 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice update  Soni... Wondering who Aarti friends are n why they want to take revenge from Yash...waiting for next update 
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Another amazing update โญ๏ธ
Thanks for the pm ๐Ÿ˜Š
Update when time permits ๐Ÿ˜Š
premap thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb updates. Yash is a fantastic husband . He is not influenced by his mother's belief that Aarti is bad luck. Hope his memory of 'raping' Aarti doesn't return to cause a chaos in Aarti's life
SillySoni thumbnail
Originally posted by: premap

Superb updates. Yash is a fantastic husband . He is not influenced by his mother's belief that Aarti is bad luck. Hope his memory of 'raping' Aarti doesn't return to cause a chaos in Aarti's life

Thanks a lot๐Ÿ˜ƒ let's see what happen๐Ÿ˜ณ
sass8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great update, Yash is determine to keep her and Gayatri want her to leave, she is afraid for her son. He keep having many accidents, really someone need to look into it. So who are the people in Italy hurting him. Intruiguing. More soon .๐Ÿ˜›