Originally posted by: priyasree

Congrats for new story

Thankuu dear.
SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Chapter 1

Dubai... Hospital...

"You can take Geet home but be careful with her" Doctor said checking Geet's reports. Shobha look Geet face she is totally blank no emotion on her face. Shobha don't know how this happen and who is the guy.

After 15 days...

"I want to punish him" Geet said looking blankly at nothing.

"No Geet, if we file a case then everyone will come to know about you then who will marry you Geet" Shobha said fearing for Geet future.

"But maa how can we leave him, he need to be punish for his sin, for what he did to me" Geet try her level best to make them understand.

"No Geet, maa is right its about your future and people will not say anything to him but they all point finger on you only" This time brij speake. Geet hide her face crying she know they all could think like this only.

After one month...

"Geet look this photo of boy. he is lawyer by profession, maa like him and me too. now we just want to know if you like him or not, tell us" brij give a photo to Geet.

Next day...

"Geet Beta did you see boy photo?" shobha ask when they are cleaning plates after breakfast.

"No Maa I can't marry anyone without telling them about life truth" Geet sat on chair.

"Beta why can't you understand no one will marry you after knowing that you" shobha stop herself saying rape word.

Night...

"Maan" Geet throw the photo away she can't believe her fate that her maa and bhai want to marry her with her rapist. She sat there think what wrong she did to live a like life this.

"I won't be able to punish him ever and now he want to marry me, what wrong I did god to deserve so much pain, what?" she cry sitting in corner of her room.

"No I can't let this happen, now I will punish him myself" she wipe her tears.

Shobha room...

"Maa I'm ready to marry that guy you select for me" Geet told the moment she enter shobha room.

"Beta I'm so happy for you, I'm happy that you are thinking about yourself now" shobha hugged Geet happily.

After a week...

"Geet beta, Maan and his family is here to see you please talk nicely with him and his mom dad ok beta" shobha told placing dupatta nicely around Geet neck.

"My princess" shobha peck on her hair looking Geet in mirror.

In a hour...

"I want to talk with Geet" Maan said. Geet parents nod then brij show them a room to talk.

"Geet" Maan call her name after some minutes when she was silent.

"Are you ok?" maan find her tense Geet hold her scarf with her shivering hands.

"Yes" she turn to face him, her eyes clearly showing how much she hates him.

"What you like to do?" Maan ask when they both sat on couch.

"Reading books" Geet told. Maan ask five more questions and she answer all calmly.

"Do ask what you want?" Geet look up, she don't know why he behaving so different today.

"I don't have any questions" she stand to leave.

"You don't want to marry?" Maan ask. Geet just want to shout that she don't want to marry him, she hate him too much to even bear his presence.

"I want to marry you, soon" her cold answer bother Maan.

Maan Geet engagement day...

Geet close her eyes tightly the moment Maan hold her hand to made her wear ring.

"Why are your hands shivering?" Maan ask looking Geet hands.

"No, nothing its just I'm nervous" Geet look here and there then she hold his hand slip ring hurriedly in his finger.

Geet sat with Maan parents keep staring Maan, wondering how he is behaving with her family and everyone.

"Why he doing this drama of a good son in law?" Geet murmur confused.

Next day of Geet's mahendi...

"Geet beta your would be hubby love you very much see your Henna dark color saying clearly" Geet's Maasi said. all the girls giggle teasing Geet with Maan name but Geet was hating all their teasing.

"He love me really? what a joke" Geet thought smiling mockingly.

"Geet how is this?" Maan ask as he put a necklace on her neck. they are in a Jewelry shop. Maan want to buy something for Geet, a marriage gift.

"Nice" Geet told without even glancing necklace in her neck.

"You don't like it ?" Maan observe her expression.

"Yes" Maan look her confused by her weird behavior.

"Geet" Maan shake her a little. Geet throw the necklace away and walked out of shop.

In parking...

"Geet listen to me" he come behind her running.

"Geet" he tug her arms anger by her different behavior.

"How dare you" Geet pushed him back but Maan hold on her tighten.

"Leave me please" she plead feel fear from his anger.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you" Maan leave her instantly seeing her fearing from him.

"Geet sit please" he open car door for her, she sat without saying anything she just want to reach home soon, away from Maan.

Their wedding night...

"Geet" Maan look her. She is standing in front of window in their room.

"Hmm" she turn to face him when she feel him so close to her.

"You are beautiful" Maan touch her cheek softly. she close her eyes fight the fear inside her but Maan think she is fine with their closeness. He close distance between their mouth, Geet hold his nape was trying really hard not to push him or cry.

"Ahh" she gasp in surprise when she find his hand inside her dress he angled her head.

"Please response" Maan groaned into her mouth, Geet try to kiss him back and after some time she forgot everything around her. she is just trying to feel the pleasure that she use to feel with Maan touch. he picked her up carried her to bed, they both helped each other with clothes.

"No" Geet murmur with tight close eyes holding bed sheet in her fist. Maan glanced her face, she look scared for some reason.

"If you are not ready then its okay" Maan try to move away but Geet hold his hand.

"I need you" she don't want to leave this chance to come out of her fear, the fear she feel with his presence with him around her.

"Are you sure?" Maan kissed away her tears from her cheeks. she nods and after her yes the night saw long for both but not enough for them to express their hidden passion and desire.

Next morning...

Geet wakeup and find Maan sleeping in her arm.

"I hope now I can make you pay for your deeds" she move her fingers on his cheek.

"But why you behave so gentle last night? Why you look totally different of what you are in reality?" her tears fell on his cheek which make Maan open his eyes find her close to himself.

"Why these tears?" he wipe them away.

"Nothing" she moved away holding sheet. Maan too sat on bed.

"Geet I'm always there for you" she turn to him surprised by his words.

"Yes Geet" he curl a hand around her waist.

"I hope you are not what I'm thinking" she murmur closing her eyes when he hugged her softly.

On breakfast table...

"Maan open your eyes Maan, Suraj look what happen to my son?" Gayatry cry shaking a unconscious Maan calling Maan's father Suraj.

"Prateek help me" Suraj and Maan's brother Prateek take Maan to car. Geet smile looking all the drama.

"I'm successful but why I'm not truly happy. Geet look down at her neck, hand automatically reach to grip her mangalsutra.

Hospital...

"Someone give poison to Maan" doctor told after treatment of Maan.

"What?" Prateek shocked and hold Gayatri who cry to hear that some is behind Maan life.

"What are you saying doctor how can this be possible, we all are family members" Suraj can't believe that someone try to kill Maan.

"Mr. Khurana I'm saying what Maan report saying we find poison in his food" doctor leave after saying to be careful with Maan.

"Maan bhai is safe bhabhi" Prateek told Geet on call.

"Thank god" Geet pretend like she is the most worried person for Maan.

"We are coming home in two hour" Prateek cut the call after talking with paridhi too.

"Its ok if he is safe now I will give him a slow death because he don't deserve a easy one" Geet smirk thinking.

Edited by SillySoni - 4 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Nice part. Maan has lost his memory. That's why he cannot remember Geet. I think. 
crazyfriends007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hoo geet taking revenge from maan
geet has poised maan food

precap is scary ..
maan lost memory.. hope geet realize her mistake
WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
A little confusing start. Pretty fast forwarded update. 
Geet has been scorned and then finds herself married to the man who indeed has scorned her.
Was thinking about memory lost or a twin Maan but then the track revealed of his memory loss.
Hats off to Geet as it's nearly impossible to sleep with the same man you have been raped by. She does have unusual amount of mental strength. 
So next Geet poisons him. She is in a revenge spree.
Even if maan's memories are lost that doesn't justify his deed and I still don't believe that he has done anything with Geet.

Thanks for the pm πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Iptida - 6 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update 
Maan nad geet got married 
Geet took her revenge by posioning him 
But he got save and in this she was also not much happy 
Thanks for PM
Update soon
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear 
Liked it!!
Geet was in trauma aftermath being victimized. She started to be gloomy and wanted to avenge her culprit. Maaneet met again due to destiny and were bonded in scared nuptial relationship. She got married to Maan to fulfil her vengeance and to destroy him. She poisoned Maan's food marking the start of her revenge.
Nice precap!!
Thanks for the pm !
Will be waiting for the next update
:))
taahir004 thumbnail
Geet was raped and both her mother and brother tells her she should not file a case or try and punish the guy as everyone will point fingers at her 
Maan marries Geet but Geet cannot believe that he is so changed from the monster she knows 
Maan was gentle with her and she cannot believe he is the same person 
she poisons his food 
precap Maan lost his memory ...is this memory lost in past or now at present 
Roopa_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update πŸ˜³
Did maan really raped geet ??? Twist in the tale maan forgot his memory  geet given herself to maan ?? but why ??? She hates him na then y she gave herself ??? She gave poison to maan ... No one have any doubt on her πŸ˜• geet is confused y maan is behaving like a gud guy with her ... Now cant wait for next one dear ... Update soon