Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: anjs

new invention of Ghadge cv's...roaming cctv...that was attached to the chemist's store on some street, but actually followed Kiara till whatever place she went. 🤣

😆😆

Kay zala ata??
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

as given Kiara is faking her pregnancy and now she wants to show off a miscarriage and put the blame on Nakti...so after lots of planning she took Nakti with her for sonography...then made her stope the car to drink Nariyal Paani and some thief snatched her phone n purse (planned by her)... When Nakti runs after the thief... Kiara coolly drink the remaining nariyal pani and walks off...

later Nakti is shown searching for her everywhere...suddenly her tubelight is lit, when she sees a cctv camera attached outside a chemist...so she goes and asks to see the recordings...firstly i dont know how can someone see immediate recordings like that...secondly when she sees the recording, the footage not only shows Kiara walking off from the cctv's angle...but later the footage actually follows kiara till some building where Amrita even sees her entering the room 🤣
Avidwatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Have been watching this show for some time now but commenting for the first time because things are just getting worse. The main culprit I think is old lady Mai. Evdhya saglya reeti bhaati karte, shastranna chiktun basleli aste Ani gharchya sunewar anyay hotana fakta baghatach nahi but encourage suddha karte. I agree ki Kiara is awful. But mhanun kahihi teene tolerate karaycha? Mai la Challa asta ka anna chi adhichi baayko gharat asti tar. Permanently rahayla!! To make matters worse, every time Kiara turn zhali ki Akshay-Amruta cha gulugulu chaluch asta.
Aaj sankrantichi puja kartana ekila tari kiara chi aathvan zhali ka?? Pretense matra first class. Mai Ani amrutacha. Doghihi manaatun khush. Pan nailaz kiti dakhavtat!!!
Ek prashna - mhatarya anna chi kaki tyanchya peksha young kashi?????
anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avidwatcher

Have been watching this show for some time now but commenting for the first time because things are just getting worse. The main culprit I think is old lady Mai. Evdhya saglya reeti bhaati karte, shastranna chiktun basleli aste Ani gharchya sunewar anyay hotana fakta baghatach nahi but encourage suddha karte. I agree ki Kiara is awful. But mhanun kahihi teene tolerate karaycha? Mai la Challa asta ka anna chi adhichi baayko gharat asti tar. Permanently rahayla!! To make matters worse, every time Kiara turn zhali ki Akshay-Amruta cha gulugulu chaluch asta.
Aaj sankrantichi puja kartana ekila tari kiara chi aathvan zhali ka?? Pretense matra first class. Mai Ani amrutacha. Doghihi manaatun khush. Pan nailaz kiti dakhavtat!!!

Ek prashna - mhatarya anna chi kaki tyanchya peksha young kashi?????

exactly, while celebrating sankrant... Maayee is thinking how because of Kaki we all are celebrating sankrant together... not a single thought about kiara, and how Amruta had to unfairly take kiara's place...such big hypocrites they are both Mayee and Amruta

heights of hypocrisy... jevha Anant mhanala ki Akshay chya dogha baiko nna hissa dila, mhanje mala pan don bayka karavya lagnaar kaa... tar sagle tyachya var chidle... Asa tu bollalaas tar Bhagyashree chya manawar kay parinaam zaala asel, asa prashna vichaarla... pan Kiara la kaay vatate, hyache kadhich vichaar kelaa nahi...

jevha kiara bhagyashree la bolallai ki tula tar Anant dada phakta mhanala...me tar roz tolerate karte... tar tila samjhun ghyaychya jaagi, bhagyashree ne tilach marayla suruvat keli, ki gharaat sagle problems tichya mulech suru zaalet... ani murkha sharmishta pan kiara varach ragavli ani tila gupp rahayla sangitle...

hya gharchi loka neech darjya chi aahet...characterless...saglich...
Avidwatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

[/DIV]

exactly, while celebrating sankrant... Maayee is thinking how because of Kaki we all are celebrating sankrant together... not a single thought about kiara, and how Amruta had to unfairly take kiara's place...such big hypocrites they are both Mayee and Amruta

heights of hypocrisy... jevha Anant mhanala ki Akshay chya dogha baiko nna hissa dila, mhanje mala pan don bayka karavya lagnaar kaa... tar sagle tyachya var chidle... Asa tu bollalaas tar Bhagyashree chya manawar kay parinaam zaala asel, asa prashna vichaarla... pan Kiara la kaay vatate, hyache kadhich vichaar kelaa nahi...

jevha kiara bhagyashree la bolallai ki tula tar Anant dada phakta mhanala...me tar roz tolerate karte... tar tila samjhun ghyaychya jaagi, bhagyashree ne tilach marayla suruvat keli, ki gharaat sagle problems tichya mulech suru zaalet... ani murkha sharmishta pan kiara varach ragavli ani tila gupp rahayla sangitle...

hya gharchi loka neech darjya chi aahet...characterless...saglich...

Mhanun mala baryach vela Vasudha bolte te patat asta. Teecha hetu jari chukicha asla tari her reading of the situation is perfect.
Aaj tar Akshay Amruta ne kahar kela. Ekmekanche mitra mhanta. Mug mitra ase banda kholeet ghatta mithya martat? Ani kiti vel!! Not just a quick hug. Ani sagla karun amruta mahaan honar. Can't stand her. And that Mai. Liars both of them.
UmaGosavi thumbnail
Kiyara ne cheating keli aahe but ata he sagle ghadge he kahi vagtayt, tyamule, fitaamfat jhali ki.  Mi tar mhante jastach cheat kartayt ghadges. Ata kiyara cha bhanda-phod jhalyanantar, who are they to say anything to her. 
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Visited here after so many days. After reading what everyone has written above.. I tried to watch yesterday's episode. 
It's still the same old crap. I am guessing they have lied to Kaki that Akshay's wife is Amruta and sent Kiara packing away.. how disgusting is that? How can they go so low? And how do Mai and Amruta justify this? Were they not supposed to be these perfect goddesses who do no wrong even to people who are nasty to them? And we are supposed to hate Kiara for faking her pregnancy? That's nothing compared to what these so called sanskari Ghadges are doing to her. Seriously.. after this I have only sympathy for Kiara who has married that piece of work Akshay baal in the name of love 😔
UmaGosavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: purva

And we are supposed to hate Kiara for faking her pregnancy? That's nothing compared to what these so called sanskari Ghadges are doing to her. Seriously.. after this I have only sympathy for Kiara who has married that piece of work Akshay baal in the name of love  😔

Totally Agree! When they got married,  his disappointment was evident on his face .wonder what made kiyara marry him. esp now that they want us to believe that kiyara is selfish . They are showing that she has less or no regards towards akshay. They will make it look like kiyara only wants win and doesn't feel much for akshay. 

Though Iike the bhagyashree -chinmay pair for their onscreen chemistry, what they are showing storywise is total rubbish.  
anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avidwatcher

Mhanun mala baryach vela Vasudha bolte te patat asta. Teecha hetu jari chukicha asla tari her reading of the situation is perfect.

Aaj tar Akshay Amruta ne kahar kela. Ekmekanche mitra mhanta. Mug mitra ase banda kholeet ghatta mithya martat? Ani kiti vel!! Not just a quick hug. Ani sagla karun amruta mahaan honar. Can't stand her. And that Mai. Liars both of them.

Exactly, they were hugging not as friends, but as couple... now everything is going on to show how nakti is the perfect wife (today's precap) so finally when Kiara will come and reveal the truth, that Kaki will be shocked, later accept the truth and eventually tell Kirkira to divorce kiara and marry nakti...

so all this is happening so that the one to take the blame for kirkira-kiara divorce is not hitler but that kakee
anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: UmaGosavi

Totally Agree! When they got married,  his disappointment was evident on his face .wonder what made kiyara marry him. esp now that they want us to believe that kiyara is selfish . They are showing that she has less or no regards towards akshay. They will make it look like kiyara only wants win and doesn't feel much for akshay. 

Though Iike the bhagyashree -chinmay pair for their onscreen chemistry, what they are showing storywise is total rubbish.  

sorry but i dislike bhagyashree and also chinmay... these selfish characters made me dislike the actors too... 🤢

the girl playing kiara is far more beautiful then bhagyashree...
Previous
1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 45
Next