Yours Forever..(AK) PG95 **NEW Update**

mitali_s thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

YOURS FOREVER

ANGAD(21)- hot  and  handsome , extremely charismatic, girls just love him. He is everything a girl dream of sweet, rich, impressive. He gets what he wants and can make any girl go on her knees by his magical voice and  honey sweet talks

KRIPA(20)- An intelligent, studious  and very reserved girl. She doesn't talk much and girl of very limited words. She never laughs and is very simple. She also wears frameless spectacles and very simple clothes but no body ever teases her b'coz all of dem require her notes or help some or the other time. However they do laugh at her at the back for being an arrogant behenji. Nobody knows anything about her or her family except 4 her one and only friend,Nisha, wid whom she shares everything(the reason will be disclosed later). They know each-other since childhood. She hates celebrations or partying. She is studying on a scholarship.

NISHA(20)- she is extremely hot and all boys in college just drool over her. She is best frends wid kripa and takes her advice in everything like selecting her bf's etc. she is extremely fashionable and extrovert, party lover. So students often wonder about her and kripa's friendship since she and kripa are poles apart. She is da only one who knows about kripa's family and past.

Kripa and nisha r in same college. Kripa lives in a rented apartment while nisha lives at her grandpa's bungalow however she spends bulk of her time at kripa's home.

These r da most vital characters , other characters will be introduced as story proceed

Well its my first try of writing a fic , so plz do leave comments and  tell whether I shud continue or not.

Parts:

Pg no:   2,4,5,7,8,10,12,13,15,17,21,27,31,34,37,40,44,48,51,54,58,62 ,66,70,72,74,80,92

Edited by mitali_s - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitali_s thumbnail

comments???

Edited by mitali_s - 17 years ago
Nishaat Laila thumbnail
hey.......i cant believe im the first one to reply to ur fanfic.........anywayz.....its really nice and different the character intro........please post the first part soon........btw.........wanna be friends.......ur work was FANTABULOUS!!where did u get the idea....
πŸ‘
Nishaat Laila thumbnail
oh sorry....i guess i wasnt the first one after all..........dont want any1 getting mad....lol.......
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sounds interestin
start soon
dostokedost thumbnail
sounds interesting pls conti soon 😊
I have one question does angad goes to the same college πŸ˜•
mitali_s thumbnail
[QUOTE=dostokedost]sounds interesting pls conti soon
I have one question does angad goes to the same college
[/quote]
thnx and ur query will be answered in first part itself
koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
interesting... plz continue....
mitali_s thumbnail

FIRST-PART

We see a large college campus and then silver Mercedes entering da campus, moving 2wards da parking area 4 da students. The mirror rolls down and a dashing guy wearing goggles steps out. After focusing on a little smirk on his face ,and his shaped  chest and abs dat r evident from his puma T-shirt, we see his face and its none other than ANGAD .  All the gals are staring with random ooooooohs and aaaaaaahs at him as he passes thru the campus corridor smirking and winking at them.

Then suddenly his eyes fell on a girl standing near drinking  fountain at campus ground, his eyes scanned her from top 2 bottom, she was wearing pink short skirt and white spaghetti strap top , her long beautiful legs , her perfectly curved figure, her long beautiful dark brown hair  wid curls at the bottom and light brown streaks in between, her rosy lips and big sexy eyes with heavy mascara that complimented her fair complexion,"wat a beauty" is what Angad thought while staring at her. It was Nisha, the hottest girl of college.

He continued  staring at her while walking in  the corridor. Then a girl emerged  out of the library which was  in the same corridor, but her face was not visible as she was holding numerous books piled over one another in front of her face. She was walking in opposite direction 2 dat of Angad who was still busy staring at the gorgeous girl.

Angad collided with the girl thus coming out of her trances, wid a jerk.

He stared angrily at the girl who was by now busy collecting the books scattered on the floor wid her head down.

Angad screamed- hey u idiot! Can't u see while walking or u have a habit of crashing into guys…?

The girl looked up and gave Angad a cold stare. We see her face and its none other than our very own KRIPA dressed in an ordinary black t-shirt and denims.  Angad felt an odd sting with those determined pair of bespectacled eyes staring at him but he ignored it and stared at her wid more disgust. Kripa quietly lifted her books and started walking away without a word.

This disgusted Angad more. How dare her leaving without a word of apology.

He screamed – hey, are u deaf also along wid being blind? Cant u hear I am talking 2 u , u  ***?

Kripa stopped and turned and started moving 2wards Angad. She went near him and stared directly into his eyes coldly and spoke in most calm and composed manner almost without any expression-

"Mr. whomsoever u are, first of all it was u'r mistake dat we crashed, considering the fact dat I was holding books in front of my eyes, but as I can see dat u aren't polite enough to apologize, I forgive you."

Saying this, she walked away leaving a fuming Angad behind. 

So, here was the first part .what do u think of it? please do post comments and suggestions or anything .I really need encouragement.

berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg!!!!! that was 22 good!!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ hope u continue soon!!! 😊