||RishTa TS: Thread of Love|| Update 12.09.17

--Natasha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello people, scroll down to read my first piece on Preeta and Rishabh ;)

RishTa TS : Thread Of Love
Part 1

Setting: This takes place a day before Rishabh's engagement to Shirleen.

Rishabh was seated all alone in the conference room. He had just concluded a meeting with a potential client. From experience he knew that they were not happy with how the meeting had proceeded. He had asked Sameer to stay back and lashed out at him for being unprepared. Although he knew, he himself was at fault. His mind had been preoccupied with his engagement to Shirleen, the dreaded event was tomorrow. He had decided to draw a line somewhere, this was getting out of control. This meeting was a wake up call for him. He could not let his work get affected like this. He picked up the file and began studying it carefully to avoid any further issues.

He heard a knock. Who had dared to disturb him against his explicit order to not be disturbed in any situation. His newly appointed secretary peeped in. "I am sorry sir. Actually your bua has been calling us since morning. She threatened to fire me if I did not inform you right away sir.

Despite his upsetting mood, Rishabh managed to smile at his profusely sweating secretary. He would have a little chat with him later to make him understand that he had had the sole right to dismiss his employees. "Line?" he asked in a firm voice.

"Line 3 sir. I will patch you through." His secretary answered and quickly ran away.

Rishabh pressed the designated button and put the call on speaker. "Aap kyun mere employees ko threaten kar rahi hain?"

"Yeh kya tarika hua mujhse baat karne ka Rishabh." Kareena's squeaky voice filled the otherwise silent room.

"Bua apko ko kuch kaam hai ya mai phone rakhun I am trying to work here if you don't mind." He answered losing interest in the conversation.

"Beta aaj tujhe Shirleen ke liye ring lene jana hai. Tu bhul gya."

"Bua can you take her. I have meetings lined up till 10 pm." He lied.

"Rishabh puttar, kal teri engagement hai aur yeh kya tu kaam mein laga hua hai. He heard his mom joining in the conversation. "Dekho beta ji Shirleen is not well and we are stuck in traffic on the other side of the town. Kya aap please thoda waqt nikal ke ja sakte ho? Mere liye?"

'Maa apke liye hi toh kar rha hun yeh sab.' He sighed, "Thik hai mai aadhe ghante mein nikalta hun."

"Thank you puttarji. Ill inform them that you are coming. Bye."

He pushed his chair back and stood up. "Aaj ka din hi kharab hai. Pehle woh meeting aur ab yeh. Mai akele jake kya karunga. Mujhe toh kuch pta bhi nhi hai aur agar kuch galat hogya toh yeh log mujhe fir se bhejenge. Kya karun?" he wondered out aloud.  An idea struck him. "Preetaji ko le jaun?"

Shrishti was comfortably perched on the bed finalising designs for the venue where Kritika was to get married. "Di! Drapes kaunse colour ke ache lagenge? I was thinking royal blue."

When she heard no reply, she looked up to see her elder sister lost in her cocoon of thoughts and smiling.
Aaj Rishabhji ki wajah se Kumkum Bhagya hall humare paas hai.Kitne ache hain woh.'

Shrishti observed her for few seconds before she crumpled a piece of paper and threw at her.

"Kya? Kuch kahaan kya tune?" asked Preeta oblivious to her surroundings.

"Yehi ki aap kahaan khoi rehti hain? Jab dekho tab muskarate rehte ho. Chakkar kya hai." She teased.

"Shrishti chup kar aur yeh aise smile karna bandh kar. Mai generally khush hun. Hum Mumbai mein hain, apni maa ke saath reh rahe hain. Hum dono ke paas job hai. Tu hi bta, jo insaan dil se khush ho, uski khushi chehre pe toh dikhegi na!"

"Di! If you really think that I am buying that excuse, then you are highly mistaken! she replied sticking out her tongue.

"Acha!Ruk abhi btati hun!" she said and began throwing pillows at her.

Rishabh was pacing from one end to another. Should he ask Preeta or he shouldn't.

Would it be too much? Would it imply that he was crossing the line of friendship between them? Would it imply that he was interested in her? He could not take that chance. He could not let Preeta in any way get the hint that he was in love with her. Not only would that revelation affect their friendship, it would also rob his mother the happily ever after' she had imagined for him.

Or maybe he was just over thinking. Shirleen wasn't well, his mother couldn't join him and he would have to go today because the function was tomorrow. If he explained this to Preeta, she would readily agree and if she was with him at least it would not seem so difficult to buy a ring for the woman he wasn't in love with.

Why had he put this off till the last minute. Maybe because you thought it wouldn't come down to this? You getting engaged to someone who is not Preeta.' His rational side argued. 'You had decided to confess your love to Preeta remember.'

He sat down on the floor. "Ab kya karun?" he questioned to no one in particular.

Kindly scroll down for Part 2 :)
Edited by --Natasha-- - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is amazing dear.
Loved it.
Rishabh is so frustrated
Superb!
Continue soon!
Edited by -Lisha- - 6 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
LOVED it thanks so much for writing it
PS - LOVE The mondler sigs too, one of my fave couples ever
.Aurora. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved your way of writing! Amazing start 👏 plz do continue and update soon 😃
--Natasha-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

LOVED it thanks so much for writing it

PS - LOVE The mondler sigs too, one of my fave couples ever

TOTALLY LOVE MONDLER! Still cant get over them!
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful ! Amazng start !
Waiting for the next part
You described Rishabh perfectly , loved it 
--Natasha-- thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

-Lisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is so beautiful and superb dear!
Loved the update.
Wow the intensity in this chapter in last is amazing!
Totally loved it!

Update next part soonish!
wrizaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow... that was awesome... update soon...
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My goodness. The feels were hitting me. Wonderfully written.
 IF not on screen, at least Rishab can get Preeta's love here. The man is more than worthy of it.
 Can't wait for the next part.