She is Haya, Annika to name a few

She is an Virgo

She is the reason we smile everyday

She is a big FOODIE

She is a sucker for learning

She is our expression queen

notification from her is LIFE

We love her and adore her

She is the reason we love to sit and watch TV everyday.

She is Surbhi Chandna

and today she celebrates her birthday (11th September)

Edited by DEEPZzzz - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Surbhi was born and brought up in Mumbai India, she completed a MBA suddenly one day she decided to go into acting so she did a few advertisements for a few brands and then she got her breakthrough role as Haya on Qubool Hai on Zee TV.

Surbhi has done an uncredited cameo in the movie Bobby Jasoos.

Your home. Your family.

DEEPZzzz thumbnail

Movie 

TV 

SPA 2017
Favourite Naya Sadasya (Female)
Favourite Digital Sadasya (Female)
Favourite International Jodi
Zee Gold Awards 2017
Best Onscreen Jodi
Garv Indian TV Awards
Best Debut In A Lead Role (Female)

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
CaptainSwan1
To the most wonderful, amazing, bubbly, beautiful actress in the world, these are just a few words to describe you,  I could carry on all day with words. 

I wanted to say how proud I am in seeing your success, I remember watching you in QH for the first time, you were one of the reasons why I watched the show. Now, seeing you in IB, you blow me away everyday with your fantastic acting. You light up the screen with your amazing talent. I have loved seeing this amazing journey of yours. I look forward to following you more on this journey. 

Happy Birthday Surbhi!
Wishing your day brings you lots of joy and happiness. Enjoy your vacation, you deserve it. I hope this year brings you more laughter, success, joy, happiness and good health. 

Sarah :)

ashti1234
Wishing a Happy Birthday to one of the most gorgeous ladies 
The one and only Surbhi
Wishing her all the very best in her life and career
May she achieve even higher levels in her life
Another year has passed and let me just say 
how much we count on you,
rather than count the years.
Wishing you a wonderful Birthday.

Image result for happy birthday gif

.rumki.
On your special day, I wish you good luck. I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings. Have a fantastic birthday, celebrate the happiness on every day of your life. Happy Birthday!!

Lady_Macbeth 

Many many happy returns of the day my queen, my doll . You're my girl crush forever. Keep shining like the rock star you are. Lots of love, prayers and wishes send your way. May God always shower you with happiness , health and prosperity. ðŸ˜³

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
--geny--
Wish you many many happy returns of the Day Surbhi/Chandu!Be happy...stay blessed!May your all wishes fulfil! May you get all success you deserve!God bless you! Sending lots of love!

You rock in everything... my all rounder girl!

Wish you many many happy returns of the Day Surbhi/Chandu!Be happy...stay blessed!May your all wishes fulfil! May you get all success you deserve!God bless you! Sending lots of love!

Surbhi You Rock In Everything!I still remember last year November 2016 i started watching Ishqbaaaz...Shivika wedding episodes.. OMG WOW Performance by both of you and Nakuul!It was so intriguing that i had to watch this show anyhow and I got addicted to Shivika!Seen most of the scenes!

You just nailed it in each scene...its like camera focus on You...the moment Director says -Action ,You just show your fire ness onscreen as Annika!Be it comedy, Intense scenes of shivika,emotional, funny,with family,romantic thrilling (D track), sweetness with Sahil,The way you bajaoo Shivaay ...I just love love !Love everything about you!

Have a blast my queen!Last year I didn't know it was your birthday..but saw all your old segements of SBS,SBB your day outs,your house,family everything.. just addicted to you and your work as Annika! 

May your memories today be awesome, your dreams become a reality, your joy last forever. Have a wonderful birthday.
I hope all of your birthday dreams come true, because my biggest dream was realized when I got to know you! I'm so blessed to have you in my life!

You are like a ray of sunshine, bright, brilliant, beautiful, and bringing warmth and energy to all of those around you. Happy Birthday, Sunshine!

May your party be huge, just like your heart. May your presents be plenty, just like your loved ones. May your candles be brighter than your eyes, May your cake be sweeter than you are. Here's wishing you a Beautiful and Grand Birthday this year

Every day when I am watching you I leave challenging myself to be a better me, your heart is just as big and special as your talent, be as you are a kind, humble and generous person. Happy Birthday Chandu/Surbhi!

Lots of love...love you!

cssudha
To the most talented and amazing actress I knew, wishing u a wonderful birthday SC...Hav a khidkitod birthday beautiful...Stay happy! U r such a honest, fun loving and compassionate person...Ur smile/antics brightens the screen n ur expressions give us chills...The chemistry u share with NM both on and off screen is beyond words...Keep shining as our Anika...Playing a character like Anika with such passion is soo endearing! Anika will be remembered forever n ever only coz of ur portrayal SC!

Once again wishing u a very happy, joyful n amazing birthday! Hav a long life happiness,prosperity and peace! U deserve every bit of success coming ur way! Wish u reach much more heights in ur career n continue to entertain us with ur khidkitod acting! You are our Ishqbaazi SC!

Lots of Love!
Sudha 

Kesh123

NandiniRaizadaa
Dear Surbhi
Wishing you a very happy birthday. May God bless you 

Thank you for bringing to us Annika. A character who is so alive and vibrant that we feel her sorrow and happiness like our own. Wish you many more such successful characters and hoping that annika is only a first in a long journey of memorable character creation for you. Wishing you all the success in life. Love you a lot
Nandini 
DEEPZzz

DEEPZzzz thumbnail

Permission - BilliCat.

Graphics (headers &dividers ) - Colouralwayz 

gifs 1st post - (IF) Lady_MacbethxAaliya  & Creation Gallery ATs etc  (Tumblr)1digimonzayn 

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Happy birthday Surbhi. 

Hope you are having a great time in Dubai. 
On your special day, I wish you good luck. I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings. Have a fantastic birthday, celebrate the happiness on every day of your life.

Wishing you all the best for you and your future projects I am sure whatever you do you will rock at. Loads to say to you love you loads and you deserve all the happiness and love that you will recieve today.. so once again happy birthday girl.. and remember

Something for you
lots of love 
Deepika 

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Reserved for Segments etc.
IF - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWEoZB2464s&feature=youtu.be&a
TB - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OydTj01AfHU&feature=youtu.be&a
TR- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcjkEf1b9hk
ET- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TChRMpBD-GE

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail

no one could have played Annika but you love you as Annika and wish you all the happiness in the world keep smiling !!

Edited by DEFOM - 6 years ago
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
- The Khidhitodh Lady