nice concept
continue soon
 pm me

thank you 😊
muskan760 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: ruhi1985sheetal

Superb start dear shree upset Hai bcoz woh hero Riya ka bhi favorite Tha jab chotu ko samajh aaya to woh bhi dukhi ho gaya one case aur hospital ka naam sunte charo guys  dukhi ho jaate hai apne sad emotions ko chupane ki koshish karte Hai yeh wahi hospital hai jaha Riya ki death Hui thi eagerly waiting for nxt dear maine buddy req bhrja Hai accept Kar lo aur plz agli baar se jab bhi update do ariya stories pe plz pm me

Yes sure ;-) thank you 😊
muskan760 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana1819786

nice start dear

its suberb 
loved it 
pls cont soon
thanks for pm
bye take care

thank you 😊
muskan760 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ariyabestfan

interesting..

choree get sad remembering Riya..

ye case ussi hospital se related he jaha Riya admit thi..

Kahi Riya se related koi Sach toh bahar Nahi aayega..?

plz continue soon

thanks 4 pm

You have to wait till the suspense will be revealed ;-) thank you 😊
muskan760 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Avengers.

Whoa it's the same hospital where Riya "died". Or did she?

Loving the pace and suspense,update soon ❤️

yes.. Thank you 😊
muskan760 thumbnail
Hey I'm back!! Hmm.. Waiting for Riya? Don't worry she will be there very very soon ;-) till then enjoy the update (^_-)

The Wait 
Part-2(A)

Ayesha, Sakshi aware of the sudden change in atmosphere tried to gauge the tension in between them, but were clueless about the reason. 
"Sir, err.. Kya mai Ayesha, chhotu ke sath local police station jaa sakta hun.?" 
Shree asked in a low voice. 
"Per shree tum.." 
"It's OK Rathore. I'll go alone." 
Arjun said interrupting him and walked away, while others too departed to do their respective works as per their chief's command.
Chhotu patted Shree's shoulder, whereas Ayesha decided not to shoot her questions at them and the trio drove away. 
Arjun parked the SUV outside of the hospital, glancing at the hoarding which had two words written over it, with bold letters. 
Sanjeevani Hospital. 
This was the second time he was there and the feeling of uneasiness was already swallowing him. 
Keeping the random feelings aside he entered in and stood near the reception, where the receptionist girl was busy in talking over the landline phone.
"yes? Kya chahiye aapko.?" 
The girl asked putting the receiver down. 
"ACP Arjun Rawte. ETF. Dr Shukla kahan milenge.?" 
Arjun asked showing her his ID, and remembering the old lady taking the doctor's name again and again earlier. 
"oh one sec sir." 
The girl checked something quickly in her computer, then looked up.
"Sir Dr Shukla second floor ke 4no ward me patient ko check kar rahe hai." 
He nodded making his way towards the lift, looking for ward no4. 
On finding it he was about to go there, but stopped noticing a doctor coming out of the ward, followed by a nurse. 
" Dr Shukla.? "
The doctor turned around on being called from back. 
" Yes.?" 
"Arjun Rawte. ETF. Aapse kuch sawal puchne the." 
Arjun folded his arms across his chest. 
"Ji puchiye." 
The doctor motioned the nurse to leave and shifted his attention back to Arjun. 

"Dev Mathur. Kya aap Unhe jaante hain.?" 

"Dev.. Mathur. Ji haan vo yahan ke patient the 2 din pehle." 

"Patient the.?" 

"haan. Ek surgery ke dauran unki maut hogayi thi. Agar aap unke baare me puchne aaye hai, toh I'm sure aapko ye pata hi hoga." 

"unhe exactly kya hua tha.?" 
Arjun enquired, ignoring his previous smart comment. 

"Dekhiye unki heart me ek hole tha, upar se unhone dair se apna treatment karwaya. Aese me surgery ke chalte Zyada blood loss ki wajah se unki maut hogayi. Ab maut ko rokne ke liye hum doctors hai, Bhagwan nahi." 

"lekin yahan toh log doctors ko hi Bhagwan maante hai Mr Shukla. 
Khair,patient ke dead body ki hath me ek cut ka nishan tha, uske baare me aapko kya Kehna hai.?" 

"ek junior doctor ki wajah se vo Chhota sa cut hogaya tha, lekin iska matlab ye ni ki vo cut ki wajah se patient ki maut hogayi." 
The doctor shook his head then continued. 
"humse jitni ho sakti thi humne kiya. Zaruri nahi ki hum har kisiki jaan bacha paye. 
Ye baat unki maa samajh leti toh hospital ko blame ni karti. Ye hospital hai aur hum roz yahan kisi na kisi ki maut dekhte hai.
Mujhe toh iss baat ki hairani hai ki itni mamuli si baat ke liye police aur ETF yahan tak aagaye. "
The doctor looked at him in disbelief .

" Hame kya karna hai, aur kya nahi vo hum pe chhod dijiye, aur achha hoga ki aap apne kaam pe dhyan de. Samjhe ya Samhjhaun.?"
Arjun glared the doctor. 
" mera vo matlab.. "
The doctor paused on hearing someone crying loudly, that grabbed Arjun's attention. 

Both watched a woman and a boy crying uncontrollably near another corner of the corridor, with someone laying on the stretcher fully covered with white cloth. 
" uh. Ye sab toh normal hai. Yahan kisiki chehre pe muskan aati hai toh kisiki aankhon me aansu." 
The doctor said and Arjun nodded wearing his goggle, then proceeded to leave.
After coming out of the lift he made his way towards the exit, but stopped near a particular ward, which was empty. 
He stood near the door, reminiscing the day he and the whole ETF team were desperately waiting for the doctor to arrive, when someone was fighting for her breath in front of their eyes. 
She wished to live, but they were helpless. 
Two of her friends were crying, praying for her, a chief had his head hanging low and He? 
He was looking in to her eyes, silently saying her not to lose hope. 
Even though she was breathing her last, but she was eager to make him understand that she could feel his pain. 
The pain of losing someone close. 
The pain of having your first love incomplete. 
6 months... 6 months has been passed away, but everything was still the same and fresh. 
He knew this was the sole reason for what Shree refused to come with him ;chhotu would have done the same. 
The thing was they still could show their emotions openly, whereas others couldn't.
-------
There Rathore and Sakshi dropped the old lady in her house, talked to her brother for few minutes then Rathore accelerated the SUV to drive back to ETF with Sakshi beside him.
"Umm.. Sameer mai kuch puchun.?
Sakshi broke the silence between them. 

" haan pucho. "
Rathore replied, with his eyes fixed on the road. 
" office me sabko kya hogaya tha? Specially jab Anita ji ne hospital ke baare me kaha tab.? "
Rathore's facial expressions changed a little, but he composed himself and kept mum. 
 "vo.. Lagta ni ki ye Koi case hai. Anita ji ke bhai bhi yahi keh rahe the." 
He spoke after a few minutes of silence, avoiding her previous question. 
"hmm." Sakshi hummed, getting the cue that he doesn't want to answer her query, thus she didn't press it further. 
---------
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Arjun ko koi clue Nahi Mila hospital se..nahi Sam ko..

but four boys still remembering Riya..

Arjun knows she loves him?

plz continue soon..

thanks 4 pm

Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amezing super update
Loveit
Cont soon