Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L'il Champs 2017

SRGMP Li'l Champs - Chat Club 3 - Page 6

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Aftab is singing tumhe dillagi bhool. And the precap suggests he will perform very well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Again Shreyan and Sonakshi will sing in the same episode, so tomorrow's episode should be better.
altgr thumbnail
Why there is too much of Jayas. He is already getting 10 mins in every episode for his performance so why they bring him during other kids Performances/comments.
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: altgr

Why there is too much of Jayas. He is already getting 10 mins in every episode for his performance so why they bring him during other kids Performances/comments.

its getting very repetitive ..he gets 2 songs ,promos,hosts spotlight and mostly him in tomorrows highlights as well...it's getting boring now and other real contestants are getting ignored because of jayas...
And why is he given 100% every performance ,they should try giving him 90% just to see his response๐Ÿ˜› ...
Edited by pjyo - 6 years ago
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: djoker

matlab ki november tak yehi chalega??? oh my goodness๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

You kidding me ๐Ÿ˜ณ
jenny156 thumbnail

I skipped his whole section and then realized it was more than 10 mins ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by jenny156 - 6 years ago
jenny156 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pjyo

its getting very repetitive ..he gets 2 songs ,promos,hosts spotlight and mostly him in tomorrows highlights as well...it's getting boring now and other real contestants are getting ignored because of jayas...

And why is he given 100% every performance ,they should try giving him 90% just to see his response๐Ÿ˜› ...

The jury must have been instructed to give him 100 all the time ๐Ÿ˜›
They are seriously spoiling him by giving him 100 everytime!!
jenny156 thumbnail
I only watched the performances and skipped most of the rest.. But when I called mom she was like 'what are you doing, watch Lil champs' ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜† .. She was saying that few days back she was thinking of Sanju baba ki ab tak toh he must be out but did not hear any news of him.. And then she puts the tv on and sees him in srgmp ๐Ÿ˜† .. She loved the episode because of him.. Chalo achha hai iss bahane she enjoyed ๐Ÿ˜†
jenny156 thumbnail

Again Shreyan and Sonakshi will sing in the same episode, so tomorrow's episode should be better.

They need to keep a balance in both the episodes.. One episode is always boring and the other they bring in all the strong performers.. This is another reason for the dipping trps!! 

Anyways, I cannot wait for the episode โญ๏ธ 
jenny156 thumbnail
Abhishek, come to Bhootu forum also we need more support there ๐Ÿ˜†
When you visit the forum then you will know why ๐Ÿ˜›