Dance Plus 3

Aaya Dil Ko Churane Remo - Remo D'souza AT - Page 5

wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
New Interview (article) but some of the sentences don't make sense. πŸ˜• I guess it's translated into English from another language. 

I stay away from parties to stay away from controversies: Remo D'Souza

by pandey singh3 days ago

Choreographer-Director Remo D'Souza is a identify that is synonymous with perfection and diligence. The gifted dancer is presently witnessed in Star Plus' tremendous hit dancing truth show Dance Plus 3. In addition to this, the ace choreographer will before long be witnessed judging yet another non-scripted dance show on the identical channel. Dance Champions will be an revolutionary principle the place the winners and runner ups of various truth reveals will be pitted from each and every other for the title. The dance series will have two teams comprising of 4 Champions (winners) and 8 Challengers (runner-ups). D'Souza is not just judging but is also creatively included with the dancing series.

(Also Browse: Submit Dance Plus, Remo D'Souza to deliver Dance Champions)

In an exclusive chat with TellyChakkar.com D'Souza received candid and spoke at size about his everyday living, operate and a great deal far more. Excerpts:

I have under no circumstances put so a great deal difficult operate that I'll be placing in Race 3

In the study course of time, the enjoyment field has witnessed a drastic change in terms of material. Films with superstars are undertaking badly at the Box Office though smaller films with crisp material are termed effective. Remo will before long be directing the 3rd aspect of Race with Salman Khan.  Conversing as a filmmaker Remo said, "I simply cannot preserve it in my head that due to the fact I have a hit franchise and a superstar the film will be effective. In simple fact I have to operate even more difficult than I did in ABCD. Now, with this film the accountability and anticipations have improved. People today will have it in their head he has worked with debutants now let us see what he can do with a huge star.' I'll be trying to keep a very demanding eye on this film, I'll put in a lot of difficult operate, some thing I have not done that for any of my movies previously.

Don't want anyone's feedback to clean off my difficult operate

Hindi film field is at its peak of sensationalism presently. With superstars coming out in open up and cleaning their filthy laundry, Remo is anyone who has stayed away from controversies in his overall job. The serene gentleman has experimented with difficult to indulge in any controversies. He commented, "That's why I never go out for any premiers or social gathering.  I seldom show up at any good results get-togethers I assume I've just been to Varun and Tiger's. I check out my most effective to remain away from controversies. I remain secluded and make certain that the everyday living I've made adopted by a lot of battle, isn't influenced.  I never want anyone's remark to clean off that difficult operate. I'm scared of my job and I never want to get any chance and go again to the place I began from.

So will the filmmaker forged actors with controversial past? To this he replied, "If I want to forged anyone in my film and they have some controversies close to them, it's their dilemma and not my lookout.

Trophies doesn't make a difference to me, regard does

One particular keen observation that could be made about the gifted hoofer is that anybody who satisfies him reckons him as a father figure. The choreographer receives extremely delighted when people today refer to him as a father figure, states he, "It is an remarkable sensation. People today from various walks of everyday living arrive and talk to me for recommendations. I check out my most effective to aid them. I make certain that whosoever comes to me requires away some thing and goes. The director's office environment has a shelf filled with trophies on all its partitions. Nonetheless, the admiration tends to make him happier. He answered, "There are only a several trophies that I really feel in. We all know how 1 receives them. Trophies never make a difference to me, regard does.

The truth series will see Remo as the tremendous decide along with huge superstars like Shahid Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez, Tiger Shroff and these kinds of coming as Celebrity Judges every week. Raghav Juyal will be the host of the truth method. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
what truth method
English of the article is not good

i am skeptical about race 3
wonkyfaint thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Teddy_luv

what truth method
English of the article is not good

i am skeptical about race 3

I know, the article is weird πŸ˜• I'm guessing they meant reality show by truth? But what is method? πŸ˜†

Yeah, I'm iffy about Race 3 too. But at the same time, I want Remo to venture outside of the dance realm when it comes to direction and be successful at it. 

So my best wishes to him! πŸ‘πŸΌ I just want him to silence his detractors and prove himself...⭐️
wonkyfaint thumbnail
I'm sure all of you here have seen them already, but for those who haven't...Two of his bestest interviews! πŸ˜ƒ Very, very inspirational...He talks a lot about his struggle days..Must watch!
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwUVS79rGqI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3DsH5VXh3Q[/YOUTUBE]
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: ElusiveDevotion

I know, the article is weird πŸ˜• I'm guessing they meant reality show by truth? But what is method? πŸ˜†

Yeah, I'm iffy about Race 3 too. But at the same time, I want Remo to venture outside of the dance realm when it comes to direction and be successful at it. 

So my best wishes to him! πŸ‘πŸΌ I just want him to silence his detractors and prove himself...⭐️

yup hopefully
Race 2 was bad . I hope race 3 is better than this one

Having Salman in this one is a bonus point , I am doubtful about Sid
wonkyfaint thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Teddy_luv

yup hopefully
Race 2 was bad . I hope race 3 is better than this one

Having Salman in this one is a bonus point , I am doubtful about Sid

I agree...I didn't like Race 2. But it had nice songs...Lat lag gayee is an all time fav. πŸ˜†

Yes, Hope Race 3 is better. I'm not sure if Sid or Jacky are in the movie...as Remo said no one else other than Salman is confirmed. But It would be nice to have Deepika in the movie...I like her.

Ok found a better article on Race 3 πŸ˜Š

wonkyfaint thumbnail
I miss Remo-Lauren! Too bad we don't see them working together anymore. πŸ˜­ They have a cute-hot chemistry...Wish Lauren was in the new Champions show. Or in Remo's new movie where he's acting...btw it's such good news na? That Remo will act...hotness on the big screen  
A trip down the memory lane...πŸ˜‰

ABCD 2 Shoot...cute cute cute😳 by far one of their cutest pic together! 

Screening of ABCD 2...lost in conversation...

So close...yet so far

With Varun...don't kill me but Varun is like kabab mein haddi for meπŸ˜†

On JDJ sets πŸ˜³

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ElusiveDevotion,
Thank you for sharing the articles about race 3.
I am happy he is at least stepping past his comfort zone and taking on such a project in which dance is not the main focus.

I love SK. Honestly, Tubelight was actually not a bad film or concept. But I suppose his role in that film was not what we expected. And I didn't quite like his translation of that character with autism. But... He tried.. Stepped out of his comfort zone too.

I think race 3 might do well / OK. Let's see.. 
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
any news about Remo's new movies?

The one with Raghav,D and P?

and shakti, And salman one?
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Remo is like...ah, universal crush