Frequent Posters

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Khushibloom

Thanks for the pm dear
Very interesting precap.
Maan babu kuch bhi ho jaaye geet apko apne se door nahi hone degi πŸ˜‰

thanks a  lot baby! loved you comment, bilkul mere dill mein jaisa hain waisa comment dali hain tumhe haha πŸ˜ƒ
lively-piia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update Love the building of chemistry between both the main characters they are moving ahead in their relationship step by step...
Update soon
i rok thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great update...
both are getting comfortable wth one another...
maan has started having feeling for her..
update soon...

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piaa_21

Ooo goddd...I m in totally love with this character geet and maan...such a cute and amazing love story...finally geet was going to confess her feelings but it's better to wait for sometime...now I m loving this maan also...o god 

..shh chup ho jao na...please...how cute...so serene

I m dead...they are sooo adorable...I can't guess what will happen in next update...but I love this...plese give us another update 
Waiting

Aww.. such an adorable comment. Thank you so much... I loved the way you expressed yourself here. 
I shall update soon for your sake very soon!
πŸ˜³πŸ€—

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks 4 da pm...reading now and will comment! so sorry!! 
WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

thanks 4 da pm...reading now and will comment! so sorry!! 

aww don't be sorry, i have been waiting for your response eagerly to be honest. But now would get two res together as updated Mp too. Hehe waiting dear! take your time. πŸ˜³
khwaishfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iptida

aww don't be sorry, i have been waiting for your response eagerly to be honest. But now would get two res together as updated Mp too. Hehe waiting dear! take your time. πŸ˜³

commenting now and then MP! how are you??? πŸ˜Š
WaveTeal thumbnail

waiting sweety! πŸ˜³
AYAZU12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update...loved their conversation...both guilty about their behaviour and geet said sorry to him as she felt she is forcing this relation on him and maan is sorry too...he knows that he loves her but not ready to accept it as his past stops him and geet was almost going to confess her love to him but stopped thinking about him...bechara maan all embarresed seeing the intimate scene and the song and geet madam forgot she is not alone blurted out how hot sunny looks in the song and maan too blurted out that she is much more hotter than sunny and both getting more embarrassed and then that add hehe...bechare...geet by mistake spilled coffee on him and helped him in cleaning washed her clothes and made lunch too which was delicious and both shared a lovely meal with their cute fight for food and now where did he go bechari geet already missing him...interesting precap...waiting for the next update...thnx for the pm...
khwaishfan thumbnail
tremendous update! beautifully written! Geet n Maan apologise! Geet was about to to confess but stopped! her thoughts well portrayed! she knows Maan did not promise 2 love her! she decides 2 give him time! I agree with the decision! Liked how she tries 2 lighten the atmosphere! Maan is already in with Geet! his past and the challenge stopping him! eager to know his past! GMaan busy with work n she makes coffee! sensual song on the TV! Maan stunned n Geet unaffected! Maan so tuned into the song n comments aloud. Geet drops coffee on Maan! she is on her sorry rant! Maan assures her but concerned about her! loved this change in their relationship! Geet cooks with Maan's help! glad 2 see them interact! Maan compliments her! she is ecstatic! these moments remind Maan of his parents! Geet has a nap! when she awakens Maan is gone! Geet misses him! update soonπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜Š