Predestined!#T2!UPDATED CH36@pg 144*NOW[Thread 3 opened]12 oct - Page 3

Posted: 6 years ago
Updating, Sorry for the late! Couldn't gather time! Edited by Iptida - 6 years ago
Congratulations for the new thread ipti 😃
Eagerly waiting for next chapter

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by Khushibloom

Congratulations for the new thread ipti 😃
Eagerly waiting for next chapter

Hey khushi, Good morning. Thanks dear.. Updated
AND NOW WAITING FOR YOUR RES!  😃
I am at work ipti
Ghar pahuchkar comment karungi 😊
Amazing one !!!
Such a cute update
She almost confessed her love
Wat past ?!?
Wat challenge wit daadi !!!
Is he insecure he ll lose geet if he loves her
Is he living under the fear of separation ?!?
Lol gaana!!! U r much sexy than sunny!!! Hahaahaha
Coffee scene was cute
She is already missin him!!!
Waiting for more
Woah awesome update 😃 
Loved it baby 😳
Both are feeling guilty because of their behavior ... Omgg geet is sooo cute yaar  really a cutiepie ... Loved that conversation where she is apologizing maan ... Yeh dono sach mein ab pati pathni lag rahe hain 😳 she even said sorry for forcing this relation on maan ... She is in the verge of confessing her love to him but stopped thinking abt him .. Thats right  maan never promised her anything so even i too feel that he has to take some time to know his exact feelings ... 😃 he wanted to make her his but stopped because of challenge 😡 wat is wrong with him 😡 he is thinking abt his past again ...very eager to know abt his past .. Pehle laga maan is such a cutiepie fir again dusht dhanav ban gaya 😡
Again pusing geet away from him ... Ufff lekin pehle se behthar hain ... Ab tho theek se baath bhi kar raha hain .. And geet is learning house chores ... Its great step from her side 😳 hope jaldi jaldi dono apni feelings accelt karlenge and confess karlenge ... Uff mein bhi na accept tho karliya lekin confess karna baaki hajn 😛 lol maan ne kaha geet sunny se bhi sexy hain 🤣 hahhaha... Yeh kya hogaya maan ko geet ke saath saath rehkar geet ka blabber karne wala disease aagaya ... Poor maan 🤣😆 Omgg maan is soo much embaressed and geet is also making him embarass ... 
Uff geet bhi na ...  Firse maan ko gussa kardiya ... Lekin he still didnt say anything ... Positive sign 👏  ab jaldi jaldi next update bhi dedho cant wait ... This one is awesome ... I think this is one of the update where they didnt fight at all 😆 and theek se baath bhi kiya hain dono ne ... 
Love you lotsss... Thank you for this wonderful update ... Waiting for next one ... Update decoding the enigma also na 😳
Edited by Roopaamrutha - 6 years ago
Congrats for the new thread dear !
:))
Ooo goddd...I m in totally love with this character geet and maan...such a cute and amazing love story...finally geet was going to confess her feelings but it's better to wait for sometime...now I m loving this maan also...o god 
..shh chup ho jao na...please...how cute...so serene

I m dead...they are sooo adorable...I can't guess what will happen in next update...but I love this...plese give us another update 
Waiting
very nice
both try to understand each other
coffee scene is good
maan care for geet and geet feel sad for mess she creat