Hollywood Movies & Stars

Any fans of "The FLASH" here

IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
I know this isn't bollywood related. But, there is no forum for most of the Hollywood shows.
So, is there any Flash fan here?

" />
" />Edited by Xx..Anjali..xX - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I used to watch it. Honestly, I only watched to see how they would handle WestAllen and their epic love story from the comics.

Otherwise, it is similar to many American superhero shows like the Supergirl show.

I am kind of tired of American shows and how vanilla they can get. I think my favourite American shows have to be Bates Motel and House. I also like episodics like Criminal Minds 'cause you don't have to follow stories over seasons. Grey's Anatomy is good too.
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I watch Flash :) 
There is a TheCW forum on IF. But don't know if its active.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
No.

Sur hollywood forum toh hai...Wahaan ki bhi kuchh activity badhaiye..
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarity

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I used to watch it. Honestly, I only watched to see how they would handle WestAllen and their epic love story from the comics.

Otherwise, it is similar to many American superhero shows like the Supergirl show.

I am kind of tired of American shows and how vanilla they can get. I think my favourite American shows have to be Bates Motel and House. I also like episodics like Criminal Minds 'cause you don't have to follow stories over seasons. Grey's Anatomy is good too.
</font>

The flash actually lost its plot and story in the second season and went totally bananas in the third with defying their lwn set of logics established in the previous installments. But, i am still waiting for season 5 to see what happens.
I am tired of Supernaturals too. They killed Crowley and i cant even think of watching the upcoming season.
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zeal17

I watch Flash :)

There is a TheCW forum on IF. But don't know if its active.

Who ks your favorite character? I totally dig Cisco and HR ⭐️
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Mishh007.

No.

Sur hollywood forum toh hai...Wahaan ki bhi kuchh activity badhaiye..

😆 waha ka haal yah jaisa hi hai 😆
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loved FLASH till season 2 , it was actually very thrilling to watch . Harrison wells was well awesome 😳
But after S2, I lost my interest, its boring didn't even feel like watching S3 complete :/
And I don't like iris- Barry pair so yeah .
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
^ honestly, i dont like Barry at all :P
I watch the show just for Cisco and HR.
Yeah, season three was absolute crap fest with new flash popping out every now and then. And, that whole speed force thing was just too much. Hated the finale of that season.
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I have only seen season 1 of Flash did not like season 2 so stopped watching. I prefer Arrow and have watched all the seasons. SG last season was bit better then the 1st one.