Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago
Plzzz update soon!!!
I wanna see this shy husband acting possessive and ofc the love confession ❤️
Natalya_bedi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Part 5

Jai mamma-papa 2 din k liye Pune aa rahe hain (Mamma-papa r coming to Pune for 2 days...it has been months since I met them)" Venella happily chirped while brushing her hair.
Jai smiled "Kab ki flight hai...mai unhe lene chala jaunga( What's the flight timing...I will go to pick them up)"
"Haye mere sanskaari daamad" she teased sitting beside him and moved to hold his cheek.
"mai bacha nahi hun ( I am not a kid)" he pouted and pulled her in his arms.
"Rehne do...ache se jaan guyi hun mai tumhe (Ahan...I have come to know you very well)" she said playing with his shirt buttons. 

"Then tell me what's going in my mind " he raised his brows ...the mischief in his eyes was apparent ..."That it's time to sleep...otherwise your red eyes would bring such teasy comments from your colleagues that you wouldn't be able to bear.." she smirked and kissed his right cheek tight.

"They will think that I was busy making love to my wife ..." an unexpected answer made Venella spit out the water she was drinking. ..

"Aaram se " Jai started rubbing her back...

"What did you just say" 

"Aah nothing let's sleep..." he atonce changed the topic and lied down hiding himself with the blanket. 

"Sahi track par jate jate mud gaya(he was going in the right direction..but changed his route)" she cursed him and lied down after switching off the lights.

-------------

"Namastey Papa Namastey Ma" Jai greeted his in laws and touched their feet. 
"Arre khush raho beta" Venella's mom patted his head. She was a chirpy woman...like mother like daughter.

It took them an hour to reach home..
and as soon as they entered the hall...Venella literally jumped on her parents..."I am so happy"

Jai shook his head "Poori family energetic hai"

"Kaisa hai mera bacha ( how is my child)" Radhika asked affectionately caressing her cheek..
"Mai theek hun mamma...aap batao ( I am fine mamma ...u tell)" Venella asked making them sit on the sofa.

"Arre beta aao baitho " Radhika smiled and asked Jai to sit beside him ...while taking a moment Venella entered the kitchen to bring something for them to eat.

"Haan..." Jai reciprocated the smile and sat down with them. Radhika was showering all the love on her only son in law who had  become a little uncomfortable because of his shy nature.
"Venella must be troubling you a lot ...see my son has become so thin" she complained to her husband about how his daughter.

"Nahi ma" he at once defended his wife which earned a chuckle from Radhika...
"I was kidding beta" she laughed and pulled his cheek lightly. 
Venella's father had been enjoying the whole conversation as a mute spectator and noticed how sharif and shy his son in law was.

"Tada..." Venella entered the hall carrying a tray...

The thing on the tray caught Jai's eyes and his mouth started salivating...only if they were alone...he would have literally attacked on them but he needed to show some etiquettes infront of his in laws.

"Waah...gol gappe ghar par " Amit smiled

"Haan...mamma ki favourite. ...baahar ka khana toh unhe mana hai isliye ( since she is not allowed to eat outside food that's why)" Venella chirped making plates for everyone. 

Radhika got the first piece in her plate and immediately she turned to Jai "beta chalo mere haath se khao( eat from my hand)"
Jai first saw the size of the golguppa and then her mother in law...he wanted to have it but he was feeling shy...what if he spills some juice given the fact how big that particular golguppa was.
Venella's parents were kinda new to him...and so he was not comfortable doing all these things. ...how he wished his Veno was feeding him.

"Aan Ma...I don't like gol gappe" Jai didn't know how the words came out of his mouth...Venella smirked. ...she kinda knew about the excuse he was going to make.

"Kya...gol gappe nahi pasand" Radhika was surprised

"Arre hota hai...Radhika...Jai ko nahi pasand hoga...I know many people who are allergic to it...don't make him eat forcefully" Amit smiled and Jai was having mixed emotions "Ma thoda aur insist kartin to mai kha leta...but Papa ko bhi abhi hi bolna tha ( if Ma had insisted then I would have eaten...but Papa had to speak now only...)" 

For twenty minutes his eyeballs kept travelling to and fro...eyeing the golgappas...his tongue would come out every minute and lick the lips.
That's it ...he couldn't take it anymore. ...
"Aah I need to call Rohan " he excused and went inside his room.

After the gol gappa party...Venella made her parents rest in the guest room. 
She entered her room to see a grumpy Jai lying on his stomach on the the bed in his t shirt and trousers. 

"Kya hua...janab" She enquired picking up his shirt from the bed and folding it.
Hearing the voice he lifted his head "Mujhe bhi gol gappe khane hain...mere liye bachaye ( I also want to have gol gappe ...have you saved some for me)" 

"Arre u only said you don't like...toh we finished " but she was cut in between
"Veno...you knew..." he made a grumpy face again and turned his head. He was behaving like  a cranky child.

Seeing Venella going out of the bedroom. ...he made a face and pushed himself on the bed.

After sometime. ..feeling the cushion going down..he opened his eyes to see a table set on the bed. Next his eyes went to his wife who was keeping all the gol guppa materials on it. He jumped in joy and smacked a wet loud kiss on her cheek..."Thankyou"

Venella dipped the puri in the tangy water and brought to his mouth...and next second he was in heaven "hmm...so tasty..."
She pulled his cheek and asked him to finish the rest which he gladly did in few minutes. And now he was glowing with happiness which made Venella chuckle "Gol guppe se itna khush hote hue pehli baar kisi ko dekha hai ( for the first time I have seen someone who is so fond of gol gappe)."

---------------------

It was dinner time and all were having dinner chatting in between.
"Venella Jai ko daal do " Radhika was taking extra care of Jai..whose cheeks were hurting because of extra smiling.
Every time his name was mentioned he used to pass a smile.

"Kitna shaant aur sharif daamaad mila hai hume ( we have got such a decent son in law )" Amit really liked his shy nature.

--------------------

In Jai - Venella's room

Jai was in the washroom and Venella was reading a book.

After sometime Jai got out and frowned "Veno itni jaldi so gayi ( Veno  slept so early)" 
He lay down on the bed and moved closer to the figure  "Veno...utho na" he hugged her from behind and caressed the skin but next second jumped feeling the hard skin "Kaun hai.."

Before the person could shout...he only started shouting...finally the blanket moved down revealing the face ...and if Jai hadn't anything to write anything about his most embarrassing moment ...whoa he got one. ..and he knew it would be carrying this tag all his life.

"Jai kya hua" Venella and her mother entered the room hearing the noise "Papa aap thik to hain" next second she turned to the person on bed.

Radhika wanted to talk something important to Venella...so Venella made her father sleep in her room saying "Don't worry Jai won't mind"
Surely he wouldn't have minded if he had seen a glimpse of the person beforehand. 

They were standing in silence when Jai walked to the washroom and Amit walked to the guest room " Yaha neend nahi aa rahi theek se ( I am not able to sleep here)"

And the next two days these two men were busy playing hide and seek. If one would be present in the hall...the other would be in the bedroom to avoid any kind of awkwardness. 
Finally the day came when Venella's parents had to take the return flight ...
Jai didn't want to face any embarrassing moment again so  he pulled Venella along...to see them off

The announcement was made ...Venella and Jai touched their feet. 
Amit stopped Jai and   said..."I am sorry son...I am really sorry" with a guilty face but his face was unable to hide the humour in the apology. ...it was a treat to tease his son in law.

"Aah...sorry for what Papa .." Jai somehow tried to form a sentence seeing Venella and Radhika  confused. 

Next second Amit pulled him in a hug whispering "Sorry for all the inconvenience caused ..." 

Amit and Radhika waved at them...
Jai was still in shock and he turned back only to receive a wink from his father in law which made him smile..."The Shettys"!!😉😉😉
Edited by Natalya_bedi - 6 years ago
sonalisharma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bechare Jai kaa faaluda karne k ideas aatey khaa se hai..  
Masttt update 🥳
shreyj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hayyeee amazing update!!!!
Ekdum majaa aa gaya .
Jai bechare ki tih lag gayi thi.
Pehle pehle lagta hayyee kitna sharmila awww lekin ab pata chala mr. Jai kuch kam nhi hain.
Ekdum superrr.
Keep Writing
Update soon 
TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
Finally u updated
Nice part
Whenever dis jai opens up its only 4 few minutes then back 2 his shy mommy nature
He didnt this infrnt of in laws nd den was grummpy coz he didnt get 2 eat gol gappas bt his veno knew him very well 
Another embarssing moment 4 jai.
 Waitng 4d nxt part plz update soon
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
baapre
bechara jai...sharam ke maare marr hi jaata,
sab golgappe khaaye jaa rahe hain, aur yeh janab bas ghoore jaa rahe hain...
thank god veno ne bachaya tha thoda golgappa warna, shetty's ko shy son-in-law ke saath saath cranky son-in-law bhi dekhne mil jaata
gosh...uncle shetty bhi kum nahi hain...saari family ek jaisi hai..😆 
Aashi21895 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol...
 Poor jai..

This time update soon 
a.patel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Read whole story in one go, and really loved it! 
Amazing story and writing. 
Please update soon! 
batgirl67 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aww i love the fic! please contiue it and if  you can pm me updates! your story is so light and makes me feel so happy thinking of the couple like this!