Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..ashu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: ankit45

I appreciate your pure thoughts have inspired me to say thank you for honest post.
God blass you mam.
I am sure that anjali gaikwad little magic pure surs must win.  Please vote.

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs 21st October 2017: The show gets its season finalists as we also witness some tearful breakdowns

The show is fast nearing its end and we get to see our six top contenders for the finale.

By Eva Abraham | Published: October 21, 2017 11:48 pm
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs 21st October 2017: The show gets its season finalists as we also witness some tearful breakdowns

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs today is major turn of tables for the champs. We get the six finalists for the Great Grand Finale as some will go home with tears but some will walk straight to the end of the show. The theme today is aaj likhengey kal' the new new theme of Zee TV. The first one is Vaishnav Girish who who sets the levels real high as the jury jumps out of their seats to salute the boy. Dhroon follows with an electrifying performance to Rafta Rafta and Himesh renames the boy as Tikoo Maharaj. Dhroon is one of the finest performers the stage has seen indeed. Sonakshi follows with a divine classical music and the judges bless her with a very great career ahead as she is one of the voices that the industry cannot miss. SMP the yodeling queen starts with her usual yodeling and leaves no stone upturned with Kaisi paheli hae ye kaise paheli zindagani. Jayes walks in next and says I love you to Arpita from the stage. He also sings the song arziya in his own invented language. (Also Read: Diwali special episode brings us a very interesting awards night and also Sukhwinder Singh)

Next to charm the stage is Shreyan who sings laga chunri mey dhaag. The little honest singer seems quite confident of reaching the finals. Next is the star girl and our favourite Anjali who sings kuhu kuhu bole koeliya and leaves one and all smitten by her once again though Neha does find something missing in her today. Riya walks in with bin terey sanam but fails to impress the judgs this time and so is Yumna who breaks down onstage as the judges tell her she could have done better. Neha consoles the little girl and we just hope we do not see more of this soon. Himesh gives a small closing speech as the judges prepare to announce the names of the finalists. The first one to become the finalist is Dhroon, joined by Vaishnav, Sonakshi, Shreyan , SMP and Anjali. They are also announced as the fab performers of the day.

Published: October 21, 2017 11:48 pm
Edited by ..ashu - 6 years ago

..ashu thumbnail

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs 22nd October 2017: Vaishnav Girish and Jayas Kumar leave Riteish Deshmukh and Faster Fene Amey Wagh enthralled

Riteish Deshmukh and Amey Wagh were bowled over by the kids

By Eva Abraham | Published: October 22, 2017 11:12 pm
0 Shares
  • Facebook share
  • Twitter share
  • Share on Google+

comments
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs 22nd October 2017: Vaishnav Girish and Jayas Kumar leave Riteish Deshmukh and Faster Fene Amey Wagh enthralled
  • Genelia D'Souza's anniversary wish for hubby Riteish Deshmukh will melt your heart
  • Birthday Special: These 7 Pictures of Ritesh Deshmukh with his son prove that he is Dotting Daddy
  • Riteish Deshmukh Personal Photos
  • Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia D'Souza are back home with their newborn son, see pics!

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs today has Ritesh Deshmukh, Amey Wagh and , Parna Pethe promoting the new marathi movie Faster Fene which is based on a child detective novel, as the show steps ahead to finale. Today we have the last fight for the trophy as the theme says it all- India Karega Vote. Dhroon Tikkoo walks in first with Dilbar merey and as usual the boy is just pure charm. The judges are surprised at the level of Dhroon's performance. The champs are to make vote appeals today. Riteish is made to spot the difference between two pictures as a part of his new film which is a detective story. Vaishnav Girish sings Baaho ke darmiyan as a team of orchestra supports the champs today with their songs. The jury and judges unanimously commend the performance. Ritesh tells VG that he is a huge fan and later VG tries his stunt and lifts Ritesh. (Also Read: Faster Fene trailer: Amey Wagh as amateur detective Banesh Fene holds your attention in an intriguing tale)

Ritesh tries to return the favor but almost breaks his back in the process. Sonakshi walks in next with jawane janeman and we see a spellbound Ritesh once again this girl is truly here to stay. The trp generator of the show Jayes Kumar too performs today and he sings aajkal terey merey pyaar ke charche with full swag. Neha, Himesh and Javed join the wonder boy on stage. Ritesh is impressed by the carefree attitude of the small wonder. Ritesh tries teaching the boy some sounds but ends up in splits as he literally has a roll on floor with laughter moment. Shreyans Bhattacharya walks in next with a heart melting performance. Shreyan's mother asks Ritesh if changes the diapers for his kids, he says he does and also tells all parents to do it as these moments never return. Our personal favourite Anjali walks in next with tu chanda mey chandni. She as usual is a chartbuster girl with a consistent cent percent score in her pockets always. Ritesh says the famous kuch kuch hotha hae anjali tum nai samjhogi dialogue for Anjali and compliments her in marathi. (Also Read: Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs 21st October 2017: The show gets its season finalists as we also witness some tearful breakdowns)

SMP walks in last but as usual the girl is the rockstar of the group. She sings sunney walo and compliments it with her trademark yodeling. Sonakshi becomes the Epic performer. Team Faster Fene leave after a small dance performance with the kids.

Published: October 22, 2017 11:12 pm
kusuum thumbnail
on sunday anjali did kamaal oh my god 
when she started this song, I thought being a classical singer, it would be difficult but she sang with so ease magically that I had goose bumps.
This girl can sing any song.

..ashu thumbnail
Originally posted by: kishorJ

Anjali's Banarasiya was simply superb. She has been able to add the naughtiness inherent in the song. and she is so innocent

Although anjali shown jabardast expressions in all songs where needed yet her baba can train now about how to bring extraordinary expressions on face. Anjali is technically 100% perfect. Now if she wants to attend such competitions, then, she had to improve dance. For mehfil of classical song, anjali is number one. Anjali;s talent is god gift. It is very easy for her to learn any type of song immediately. Her picking power is unbelievable which she proved in hasta hua noorani chehra, tu chanda main chandni.
 I want that she must win in saregamapa lil champs 2017

kishorJ thumbnail
Definitely after the finale is over I will be missing Anjali's singing which I used to look forward to on every weekend. God bless her
..ashu thumbnail

so far best songs of anjali gaikwad which make me her fan are
mai re main kase kahoon
kuhu kuhu
both songs are technically wonderful that is why I liked
If she starts some extra expressions n such songs, there are chances to miss some surs, so she did her best that is why I liked anjali too much.
tu chanda main chandni...ooofff    these few starting words were so heart touching that I am speechless
after that whole song was sung brilliantly with perfect surs
god bless you anjali gaikwad.
god knows about result
close envelope can change the message
so for me you are winner

She has all qualities of winner. This competition is first of all to sing in perfect surs. Anjali sang all songs 100% perfect and always got chartbuster.
Then, wherever necessary anjali shown wonderful expressions. She shown her capacity in lavni song that she is able to do dance and sing simultaneously.
Overall rating of anjali gives her a title of saregamapa lil champs 2017 winner.
kusuum thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..ashu

Anjali is winner of voice of india classical.

Nandini also got appreciation reward.

Yes I checked classical songs of Nandini. She is really good in classical. In this competition on elimination , she was worried. Otherwise both sisters are superb.
..ashu thumbnail

Of course Anjali Gaikwad has proved her versatility. She can sing all songs. Anjali is super magic.

Anjali Gaikwad sang my songs which were not classical. She had no difficulty at all to sing other songs.  Moreover, she got chart-buster in every song. Tu chanda main chandni is very difficult but she sang with ease like she has been singing this song for the long time. Anjali is versatile singer.  
..ashu thumbnail

Untitled-81[/QUOT
Tu Chanda main Chandni and Khatuba on 22nd of October 2017 by Anjali Gaikwad  FANTASTIC

..ashu thumbnail
Image result for anjali gaikwad photos Edited by ..ashu - 6 years ago