Chat Clubs

TrollBaaaz Corner#22(Invites only)

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
this CC is for discussions regarding IB & DBO + idhar udhar ki baatein . 

TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT

so feel free to Bookmark, fav and start discussing things lol

Member List:
naadanmasakalli

AreYaar
blackorwhite

Manisha.
Noteworthy/charismatic-Gem
iProprioceptor
Shizuku

FleetingWishes
LilyJames0194

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
*Bookmark*

Rofl that dancing gif is lifesaver 🤣 can They plz show it like This in episode too full bindaas without ganda edit amd let me enjoy their nautanki and less of other extras kI footage 
Oh and other plus is  The  disco  lightning his ugly highlights aren't that prominent Toh Shivaay Shivaay sa lag raha hai in this gif I guess that is why I also like it so much ðŸ˜†
blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Credit: Uploader

AreYaar thumbnail
Replying from previous:
Originally posted by: blackorwhite

Ek aur baat bolun, I want a balance not just in terms of Shivaay adjusting to Anika's life but also Anika adopting some Shivaay/SSO-ism... For e.g. Ek din Anika organizing a fancy dinner date for them...because he likes it... ðŸ˜Š

Oh that would be very sweet...but I doubt they will show it...they like to play up Anika's "jaahilpanaa" more for "fun" by showing she's all jhalli all the time...can't cook, can't eat dhang se with utensils etc. etc...lol...regardless, MF mein daal do wishlist...shaayad dikhaa hi dein...

Abhi toh Shivaay pampering Anika phase chal raha hai...let's see if they turn the tables and show Anika making a more concerted effort to do the things he likes for his sake. 
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Replying from previous:

Oh that would be very sweet...but I doubt they will show it...they like to play up Anika's "jaahilpanaa" more for "fun" by showing she's all jhalli all the time...can't cook, can't eat dhang se with utensils etc. etc...lol...regardless, MF mein daal do wishlist...shaayad dikhaa hi dein...

Abhi toh Shivaay pampering Anika phase chal raha hai...let's see if they turn the tables and show Anika making a more concerted effort to do the things he likes for his sake. 

Speaking of which she was eating with proper spoon kal just like old days with full tehzeeb and it was daal chawal  which most people including me enjoy  eating with hands daal chawal haath se khake ka maza hi aur hai😆

The can't cook part I really enjoy and have no  complaints about I actually  like that she can't and that to be a bahu it is not mandatory for her to know it like all the other shows and what is expected in society . That she is not sargunsampan  

Haan BW yaar wishlist bana do na wahan hum bhi daal dein apni apni😆
blackorwhite thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

@bold When you make you next MF post.. daal dungi wish-list mein ðŸ˜†

Anika pampering phase I understand and I get and I like.. and Anika is pampering him back.. Pani pelana - her hands below his chin.. But would be sweet to see Anika actually trying to fit in his world as well.. and not comprise.. actually fit! ðŸ˜Š They both should be ready to adopt the good aspects from each others life-style! 

And Please.. inn dono ko kaam pe bhej do imaginary hi sahi... At-least show SSO making a random phone call.. ðŸ˜†

@Fary..
Saw DarkPhoenix ka post.. Good to know that others are having similar issues! 
blackorwhite thumbnail
LOL.. I actually tweeted NM today told him to color his hair BLACK! ðŸ˜†  I might do this every morning if I remember.. ðŸ˜† Edited by blackorwhite - 6 years ago