Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: pri_b

Hey ..

Special mention to the newcomer abhijit amkar here..looking at the current crop of gauthi looking heros (with the exception of shiv)..he is a thandi Hawa Ka jhauka for me..very good looking..would love to see him do more ZM shows...
Sorry for the long post,,,

I LOVE that guy. 
Me and Dad and Mom call him  SHAHRUKH 
Taslach charm ahe 

I like him since Tujhavachun  Karmen
pri_b thumbnail
Hello Kamalji..
How r u ?long time..
I still like Shauri..but tech tech amma and fufagi Cha Kat Karasthan mala baghvat nahi...
 want to share a small instance..
Just a few weeks back ..I switched on the TV t.o watch jadu bai,,when I came across this precap of KDP ..wherein (correct me if I'm wrong...as I don't follow this show now)...they showed Gauri was very tensed and on the verge of tears thinking that she doesn't know how to make modaks ,,which I presume amma had asked her to make,,,arey  Kay faltugiri ahey,,,

.as for MNB is concerned ..I admit that Radhika shouldn't have accepted guru back ,,but looking at the positive side to it,,they r slowly taking a step forward by showing her more independent and refined in her attitude...m hoping that this change will definitely help her .. when she. comes to terms with the fact that all through long guru has been playing with everyone's emotions...but if the cv's again show her accepting that idiot ..then andas and tamatars from me..

Where Naktu  is Concerned ,,there's this certain element of innocence...bindasgiri abt her that I like ...I know that it had become repetitive...(will end in some weeks )...but atleast it's not cliche ..like other prime times ...
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ pri_b, I continue to be invested in KDP though I too was really put off by this continuing Amma tantrums and Gauri's silence. Each one has limits to which one can watch a serial and for me the limits were not crossed so I continue to watch it. 
Thankfully, with the new Chacha track we are now hopefully free from Amma Gauri clashes. It should be a more pleasant journey here on with Amma and Gauri on the same side.

As for MNB, Radhika, I am pretty sure will forgive Guru and take him back with open arms.  
I like how this has become a kdp  bashing thread. 
Kind of proves my point.

Do post about the stereotypical things which you hate in general. 
pri_b thumbnail
@ILC..lets not put it as a KDP bashing thread..
Was very fond of KDP..once and still love Shauri ,,it's just that post marriage it got stuck up with unnecessary kitchen drama ..amma's nautanki and gauri's never ending amma Ko manao mission..
Anyways moving on,,
Have been following  Jadubai jorat ..it's a light hearted ..good for a few laughs here and there but a non ethical show
Nirmiti sawant ne khup chaan kam kela ahey,,she is a working woman ..her family comprises of FIL ..MIL..her separated from hubby SIL and her daughter...her college going son (but is at home all the time playing with mobile)...her just lost her job daughter and good for nothing out of work hubby,,,
She is a perfect example of a stereotypical Hindi soap bahu..
Wot disgusts me is her hubby calling her useless every now and then,,and her childhood friend taunting her for  her weight ..the jokes look crass as they r made at the cost of a woman,,who is shown so humble ..that she takes all this in her stride..and moves on,,

Do woman like this even exist in reality..it's sickening to see ZM support such crude shows,,

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anjali in TJR- I really liked her simple character.  What annoys me that she doesn't give back to vahini
Radhika- I do believe that there are kind hearted people in the world.  But she's OTT at times. She's always behind teaching shanaya lesson,  but why not teach guru a lesson? 😕 
Naktu- Refreshing & likeable character. 
Mansi- Most helpless. 
Gauri- Post marriage I stopped watching the show.  I can't watch such regressive stuff like gauri wearing pallu, calling shiv shuklaji,  going to kitchen without taking bath is a crime. 😲

I am liking Zee Yuva shows like Anjali and phulpakhru. 

I feel JYRG was one of the best shows. I loved Aditya I liked meghnas character too.  She didn't know to cook. Her in-laws didn't mind that and her mother-in-law taught her.

Originally posted by: Ranjali

Anjali in TJR- I really liked her simple character.  What annoys me that she doesn't give back to vahini

Radhika- I do believe that there are kind hearted people in the world.  But she's OTT at times. She's always behind teaching shanaya lesson,  but why not teach guru a lesson? 😕 
Naktu- Refreshing & likeable character. 
Mansi- Most helpless. 
Gauri- Post marriage I stopped watching the show.  I can't watch such regressive stuff like gauri wearing pallu, calling shiv shuklaji,  going to kitchen without taking bath is a crime. 😲

I am liking Zee Yuva shows like Anjali and phulpakhru. 

I feel JYRG was one of the best shows. I loved Aditya I liked meghnas character too.  She didn't know to cook. Her in-laws didn't mind that and her mother-in-law taught her.

Pretty similar to my views 😛
Another thing I loathe about the shows, 
EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL especially by the elders .

They talk about what they did for their children.

How they brought them up facing troubles and what not 
How they bought their child chocolates and cycles 
Fed them, dressed them, educated them
Telling them they want to see their grandchildren play before their last breath 

And my favourite weapon used by the elders 

GIVING SHAPATH 

it's like the BRAMHASTRA

When nothing else works,  give shapath.

Memorable moments 
Indirect emotional blackmail by Sawant to stop Nachiket  from going to Australia 
Babaji forcing Meghana  to marry Aditya 

The latest entrant to this elite list
Amruta's Kaka in Ghadge and Soon  in what would possibly be the GREATEST EXAMPLE of emotional blackmail in the history of Marathi TV 

Ketakee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely agree with all the points mentioned..
Mainly zee marathi var khup sare ase shows aale aani may be yetil hi...jyat heroin la evadh sweet aani soshik dakhvatat ki imagine nahi hou shakat. Initially daring baaz dakhvleli heroin lagn zalyavar agadich badlun gelya sarkhi hote.. Example--

* Manjiri from Tu tithe Mi
*Asavari from Avaghachi Sansar

They shown tolerating everything, husbund cheating, physical abuse etc.

I think we need some powerful female lead characters.

* Shital - khup free n naughty dakhvali aahe but we can expect that typical change in her character also.(not regular follower though)

* Anjali - A good simple char but over sweet and as always tolerating nonsence of vahini.(I watch this serial in bertween but NOT my type)

* Radhika -  I never liked that serial...🥱
*Manasi - Ditto as above 😆

*Gauri - I used to watch eariler but not after wedding drama..its horrible... change in her look n char is beyond my capacity 😆 

Powerful and best female characters from past shows of ZEE (in my opinion)

1. Awantika
2.Radha (ELDG)
3.Janhavi (HSMYG)
4.Shubhra(Asambhav)
5.Priya (Asambhav. side character, strong impact)
6.Naina (GHH)
7.Ramabai (UMZ)

Best negative female chars so far (in my opinion)

1.Sulekha
2.Janhavichi aai
3.Ananya (GHH)

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Ilovecrepes, have you seen Maya from Beyhadh? (Hindi serial, but still). Not her current avatar, but what she was, say, a few months ago.

While I can understand where you're coming from, the point is in the basic human belief that everyone can live harmoniously together should the effort be made. Yes, it might need one party to make more sacrifices at the beginning though, and today's generation give up too fast because an easier alternative is always available.

Avoid trying to see it as an ego issue (say an SIL feels MIL doesn't like me one, MIL doesn't like me two- that's it, I'm not going to pander to it, who does she think she is, c'mon Hubby, can't live with your mother, let's go away- Hubby agrees and MIL has a grouse for eternity, and the gap only widens)