Loved it
Continue soon
Thanks for PM
etfr thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
NOTE

HEY GUYS
SORRY FOR UPDATING THIS LATE, I WAS BUSY WITH MY COLLEGE ASSIGNMENTS, PRACTICALS AND RELIGIOUS PROCESSION. BUT SOON AFTER MY EXAMS I WILL GIVE REGULAR UPDATE.
AND FOR THE PART 22 WHO DIDNT UNDERSTOOD IT. 
Here, let me tell you..

First of all.. the italic part are flashbacks, this method I had learnt from few good FF writers but still if you guys had problems in understanding then from next time I will make sure to give the headings of 'FB start and end'.

So for my friends, like Nicronyariya, who didnt understood the update, Thanks alot for the comment and letting me know that I should make the update more understandable and I will improve my writing method.

Originally posted by: nicronyariya

Truely speaking

I didn't understand anything
Coz I'm not able to understand at what point flashback is starting and what is going on presently...coz u have mixed everything so it's very difficult to understand...
Can u plzzz help me out with this...
Can u plzzz brief me what is going on in present???
And speaking on the things which I understood were awesme
Thank God aroya r not apart
Arjun loves Riya so much... I must say their love is eternal
But what is going on in present????
Plzzz do help me out on. This matter
Cont soon
Thanx for pm

Here I am giving you all the summary of my update Part 22

Recap
Seeing Arjun all helpless, vulnerable and at the point of breaking. Riya start thinking about the past, one month back, where she was devastated, broken and so traumatized after that horrendous, torturous event that she scares even from the words Male, man, etc. Though she was not raped but  that almost raped sketched in her heart and brain. She got afraid of her own father and best friends forget about others and that time she found solace or I should say her heart found peace and security in her love, her husband's arms (According to her a husband for the time of case). Mr Mukherjee too thought that maybe impured, broken Riya will become a baggage for Arjun so he asked Arjun to leave her after she recovers as her parents will be there for her, but Arjun had reject him rudely in the end for even thinking about separating his Riya from him along with a warning and assurance of not leaving her till his last breathe. Riya too tried to find out through doctor that was she raped, impured or not that night which lead to a big lecture by Arjun along with last warning and scolding for calling him Sir still. As only Arjun can approach her and she get comfortable in his presence only with nurse and doctors too and so he did every possible trial to made her strong and bring her back to her normal self. He supported her to bring her out of her shell. And his constant efforts succeeded after one month.
{TILL NOW WAS THE PAST, WHICH RIYA WAS THINKING ABOUT}

(Here is the present, where she is trying to help Arjun out)
Thinking about his constant attempt, Riya too determined herself  to help him out of this situation and after thinking sometimes she remembered about Sakshi waiting for orders, so Riya give Arjun few hints and asusual our rebelious Hero, Arjun caught the clue instantly though after seeing her face and getting assurance from Riya. They start fighting verbally as a husband wife which people called banters of lovers with few jealousy hint which distract the goons too while Arjun's bluetooth conveyed the message to Sakshi, who along with Liza and Backup force attacked and freed everyone while after getting rid of ropes, Sameer hugged Arjun tightly and Arjun too hug him back and closed his eyes to compose himself but got astonished feeling hugged by many arms.

Here i guess now did I helped you all.

AND YES, THANK YOU SO MUCH MY LOVELY READERS FOR GIVING UP YOUR PRECIOUS TIMES ON  WRITING SUCH LOVELY, ENCOURAGING AND APPRECIABLE COMMENTS.
KEEP HITTING LIKES AND COMMENTS.

Edited by etfr - 6 years ago
nicronyariya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u so much da
Seriously speaking now I understood clearly...
Thanx for ur reply to my request...
And sorry if hurted...
But still its really amazing ...
Ur idea is good...
But making Riya strong why arjun himself became weak...
I can understand his state...hope Riya will help him out soon
And thank u so much for the clarifications...
Give the next update soon
Thanx for the pm
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Thanks for the brief dear 
To make it more clear use FB START and FB END it will be the best or you can change font color too it's just an advice from me I hope this will help readers to understand better 
Waiting for update 
Continue soon ðŸ˜Š
ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for brief and ya agreed wt love.gold said change the color also just suggestion
nitris23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome
love it
hmm finally riya is getting back to normal
with arjun help...
updates  soon
thnx 4 pm
armishra thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing superb update 
Thanks for brief dear
Continue soon 
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awsome update..

love it..

FB was heart touching..

wah Riya ke trick se Sakshi tak message pahucha..n they get saved on time..

plz continue soon

thanks 4 pm