|Thread 2| Ariya ff- THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE [PART 40: page 52]

Posted: 6 years ago
Hey Guys.

Here I made a new thread of my story. I will try that it came out more nice and appreciable as well as has regular updates. I wish of getting more responses than the earlier one.

Though I'm satisfied with the numbers of likes and nice lovely comments as, except few buddies, most of my readers my buddies do response some of them are irregular but still they do and their these comments made my day. I just want more buddies and more responses and I will try to give regular updates. Thanks alot for support my readers.
Edited by etfr - 4 years ago
PROLOGUE

When people say love is everything
we thought they are insane but this is the bitter truth that in love people can do anything for their loved ones and if their happiness lies in something then the lovers can do it at any cost..
Here in our Ariya ...
Riya loves him and after gulping xzora 2 virus she died...
and then Arjun realized that he is not only attracted towards her but also started falling for her but was he too late in realizing his feelings.
What will happens?..will their love be incomplete?
Or will their love help them to meet again?
And if it happened, will they accept there love this time..nd confess it or not?
Please let me know how is my story going through your lovely comments. Is my making new thread appreciable or not.?
Edited by etfr - 6 years ago
Congratulations for new thread

PART 21

One Month Later

"Rawte tum Shree Riya ke saath Manisha ke ghar jaa kar search karo. Sakshi tum Manisha aur uske Ghar walon ka background check karo. Liza I want Attopsy report till evening. Tab tak humlog Manisha ke office se kuch information nikalte hain, Ayesha Chotu let's go." Sameer ordered.

Everyone nod and left towards their assigned work.

In Evening, Shree, Chotu, Sakshi and Ayesha are chatting casually and Riya brought coffee for them, while Ayesha left to gave Rathod his mug.

"Hey Guys." Liza said entering in conference hall. Ayesha too came back. Everyone greet her back while Riya passed her another mug of coffee. Liza smiled at her being grateful for much needed coffee after working continuous for 4 hours in lab, Riya smiled back brightly with nod.

"Thanks Ri, you are a life saver. Delicious coffee made by you is everything I want, right now." Liza said while sitting on her seat beside Shree, before stretching herself there. Shree look at her and got lost in her while Riya saw this and nudge Ayesha and Sakshi to look at Shree, Ayesha after seeing the scene elbowed Chotu and gesture him the same. Chotu looked there and soon his eyes widen in shock while his jaw dropped down on floor.

Liza after finishing her coffee with closed eyes wished to have more coffee. So she open her eyes and soon they landed on a coffee-filled mug beside her.

She took it and drink with a deep sigh of relief. Riya, Ayesha, Sakshi chuckled while Chotu hit Shree on his head before saying "Oye Shree tu hosh mei tou hai? Abi tou tu coffee ke liye marr rha tha aur ab..??"

Listening this Shree looked at his coffee mug and got shocked to see it empty and almost shout after understanding who drank it all "Lizard ki bachhi tujhe tou mai.." and start their usual bickering. While Chotu, Sakshi and Ayesha sigh thinking finally now they both are back to their normal self.

Smiling at their antics, Riya left the conference hall and went in Arjun's cabin with his favourite tea, still cleaning his cup with her tissue unconsciously, she reached at the door of his cabin which was already opened for her only, so she went inside still smiling on Shree Liza's antics.

Her trance was broken by sound of clearing throat, she looked up and saw an amused Arjun standing just few inch away from her with his hands folded on his chest and raised eyebrows.

Riya stumbled a step back on seeing him this close but Arjun hold her hand , which was holding his tea, to protect her from getting burn. After keeping his tea on table while his other hand held Riya by her waist. Arjun asked her teasingly "What happened? What is the reason for smiling this much that you got lost in it and forget that you reached in my cabin while your tissue had cleared every micro bacterias from the cup.? Huh? Or should I ask who? Who is the reason for my wife's smiling face?"

"Umm. Shree." Saying so Riya start giggling. While Arjun was both mesmerized by her happy cheerful face as well as jealous that Shree is the reason of her happiness. So jealousy rock and Arjun asked sternly "What did he do?"

Riya stop giggling on hearing his stern voice and stuttered "Woh Shree aur Liza..." Saying so she again giggled and said cheerfully "You know Shree loves Liza, so while he was lost in her, Liza drank all his coffee, which leads to their usual banters and..."

Arjun also smiled, after knowing Shree Liza's banters are the reason behind Riya's cheerfulness and got happy to see his Riya back to her bubbly, chirpy self after such a long time while Riya continued to tell Arjun about Shree Liza and all, Arjun got lost in the past.

"But Sakshi where are we going? And Rathod Sir..?" Liza asked on seeing Sakshi took the direction opposite to the ETF headquarter. Sakshi replied while her focus is still on road as she drove the car "Liza, abhi abhi Sameer ka phone aaya tha he said they need help. Maine commissioner Sir se baat karli hai but till then we should be there in case there is any emergency. We don't even know how is Riya?" Liza nod but also asked in confusion "Did Rathod Sir told you the location?" Seeing Sakshi shook her head in no. Liza again asked "Then how?" Sakshi smiled a bit and said before throwing a wink at her "Liz working on computer and beside Shree most of the time comes to help." Liza nod her head with a smile finally understanding.
Soon they reached there and stood for a while analysing the place and searching for team but few minutes later they heard some running footsteps in their direction. Liza took out her gun and stood prepared for attack but then they saw Arjun only in his vest running towards them while holding unconscious Riya ,wearing his shirt, is his arms. Arjun shout "HOSPITAL FAST!!"
Sakshi drove the car fastly while Arjun sat in back seat cuddling Riya in his arms beside Riya, sat Liza as she was giving the immediate first aid to Riya.

As they reached hospital, Riya was taken in the emergency room by the Doctor. Arjun sat on the bench outside the emergency room with his face in his palm while his restless heart is crying in pain and fear for his love, his Riya.

After one hour Doctor came out, Arjun rushed towards her followed by Sakshi and Liza as others were still on their way with Mr. and Mrs Mukherjee. Doctor said "Look Mister, I did her check up and soon she will be fine, physically but mentally I can't say the same as seeing her condition It would be a shock if she comes out of her trauma anytime in near future. But I can't let her as it is as it's a rape attempt I want to..."
"I'm ACP Arjun Rawte so you don't worry about police and case but on her health, and she is my wife I want her fit and fine at any cost. Do you get that?" Arjun replied gritting his teeth in anger and frustration.

After few hours, Riya gain consciousness but didn't spoke a words other than looking at ceiling lostly or scaring away on seeing any manly figure, even from Shree, Chotu too. Everyone had tears in their eyes on seeing her in this condition. But Arjun was dying everytime he saw her getting afraid of any of them, so he didn't dare to come near her for once.

At evening, Mr Mukherjee faint due to stress and Arjun asked them to go home and relax as he didn't want to made them suffer in all this. So after many attempts of consoling and requesting they left home with Sameer. Liza, Chotu and Shree left to ETF headquarter to finish the formalities of the case, Ayesha went to freshened up with Sameer, Sakshi was sitting beside Riya as she was sleeping while Sakshi was reading a magazine, knowing Riya wouldn't woke up right now due to medicine effects. After half hour Sakshi came out of the room and spot Arjun, who didn't want to leave his Riya, was still sitting on a bench. Sakshi went to him and asked him to go and sit beside Riya as she (Sakshi) wants to go out for some coffee as well as fresh air. Arjun nod his head and moved inside. Suddenly with loud shriek Riya woke up while panting heavily, Arjun first try to call Sakshi or nurse but on seeing no one near. He rushed towards Riya still afraid of her reaction but what she did shocked him to the core.

As soon as, Riya saw Arjun called his name loudly and hugged him tightly, hiding herself in his chest. Seeing this though Arjun was shocked, he kept aside his shock and hugged her back more tightly with a sigh while tears of pain, anguish and relief was flowing from his eyes continuously. Feeling safe in her husband's arms, Riya started mumbling something about how scared she was? How she was shouting for him? "...ple..please   d..Don't  le..Leave me alone. Please."

Arjun came back to present by Riya, who was shaking his shoulder on seeing him lost.
"Huh!?" Arjun came out of his reverie while Riya informed him that they were called in conference hall as they still have a pending case to solve.

"So team according to our finding Manisha's murder was full-proof plan. She was murdered by her psychopath ex- boyfriend because she ditched him according to him." Sameer said looking at finding board.

Ayesha added "But in reality he was obsessed with her and Manisha broke up with him because of his bossy and over possessive nature as he always doubt on her and never let her meet any guy."

Riya continued looking at her diary "Her ex- boyfriend confessed that he had contacted a killer for her murder. As he wasn't able to kill her by his own hand."

"So it's means now we have motive and a criminal but the original killer we have to find it, soon before the person try to leave the city." Arjun concluded.

Chotu added "Sir hamare pass woh number hai jisse Rohan, Manisha ka ex- boyfriend, ko uska khoon hone ki information mili thi."

Sameer said "That's great.. Shree kuch pata chala?"

"Sir, uska phone abhi abhi activate hua hai. Aur uska location Andheri ki ek factory mill  dikha raha hai and if I'm not wrong tou yeh factory 3 saal se bandh hai." Shree replied looking in his laptop.
Rathod ordered "Ok then. Team let's go!"

Everyone nod and rush in the SUVs. Rathod, Shree, Ayesha and Sakshi sat in one while Chotu sat in another SUV with Riya guiding the location, sitting beside Arjun.

Soon they reached the factory but there was an unusual silence which triggered Arjun's heart to clench in some kind of unknown fear, he is feeling restless. He said in his bluetooth "Sam, there is something fishy I think we should be careful."

Sameer frowned and whispered "What fishy Arjun? Yahan koi bhi nhi hai aur agar mai galat nhi tou woh killer yahin hoga we just need to locate him."

Arjun shook his head and said again "Look Sam, I don't know what's the exact matter but I'm sure there is something fishy and this silence is definitely something but haan, agar tum fir bhi andar jaana chahte ho tou we should divide ourselves. Hume do do karke ander jana chahiye..." 

Rathod cut him, saying "Ohk Rawte, as you say. Main aur Chotu pehle ja rahein hain baaki you decide we don't have much time. Chalo Chotu!"

Arjun shook his head in disbelief on this while Sameer and Chotu left inside the factory. Riya look at Arjun with her big eyes which he caught and asked through his eyes 'What?'

Riya asked with small smile on her face "What happened to you? Apko kis baat ka darr lag rha hai huh?"
Arjun got flushed hearing her word as he indeed felt some kind of fear. But again when did Arjun Suryakant Rawte confessed his feeling especially his fear to anyone. He composed himself and said "I'm not afraid or anything. I just want everyone to be prepared. Are you, by any chance, thought I'm afraid, wifey?"
Arjun whispered teasingly in Riya's ear to divert her mind from him, which indeed happened as Riya flushed and her cheeks become red.

"Sir ab kisko jaana hai?" Arjun heard Ayesha's voice from his bluetooth and become serious and said "Ayesha Shree tum dono jao and be careful. Sam aur Chotu ka reply nahi aaya abhi tak. Go ahead!"

Soon they too went inside. Arjun asked Sakshi to sit inside the car and wait for any emergency untill he didn't call them and went with Riya inside the factory. But what he saw there shocked him to the core. There Sameer and Chotu were tied to pillars while Ayesha Shree were tied on chairs, unconcious.

"Arjuuunnn!!" Arjun's trance of shock broke with Riya shriek.
Arjun turned back and saw two 6 ft men were holding her at gun point.

Arjun tried to pounce on them but stopped as he heard "Agar tu ne koshish bhi kari tou teri biwi ke saath saath iss baar poori team upar jaayegi."

Listening this, Arjun frantically turned in other's direction and saw there is a rope around Sam and Chotu's neck while a man  came behind Ayesha and Shree with two injections in his hands.

Arjun gulped seeing the scene Infront of him. He is scared of loosing his people again. Sweatbead form on his forehead in fear on seeing his team, his only family in danger. He helplessly look around with his red tear filled eyes, while panting. He looks like he will faint any moment due to panic attack which is totally opposite thing to relate with Arjun, the ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte. Rathod and Riya's eyes filled with tears too on seeing their Arjun so panicked, helpless.
Rathod shout lightly choking his words "Rawte, don't listen him. Hume Kuch nahi hoga. You... " He start coughing in end.

"SAM!!" Arjun shout, worriedly while trying to rushed towards his buddy but stopped in track on hearing an unknown threatening voice again.
"One more step and the bullets will be inside the head of your beloved wife. ACP sahab."

Arjun look at Riya and Rathod simultaneously with helpless look while Rathod and Riya shook their head in 'No' with teary eyes. Even Shree, Ayesha, who gain consciousness just now and  Chotu also have tears, no one like seeing their Arjun/Arjun Sir all broken and helpless, especially Sameer Rathod. As for him, he is seeing the broken Arjun second time, he remembered what had Arjun become when he broke first time but if this time he break down Sameer don't even want to think what will happen to Arjun.

But fortunately, there was something which everyone forgot.

To be continue..
Edited by etfr - 6 years ago
Congrats for new thread 
Awesome update
Loveit
Thanks for pm
Cont soon
Congrats for new thread
Awesome update
Love it
Cont soon
Thanks for pm
Superb update dear.plz update next part asap
Congrats dear for new thread🤗
Once again interesting update bcoz of shree Liza Riya smiled Arjun also happy after saw Riya happy flashback scene poor Roya how many times she will suffer now one more all etf members in danger Arjun helpless he don't know how to save all one req if possible show ariya romance also eagerly waiting for nxt and thanks for pm dear
congress..
n awesomee updateee.
but what new problem yaar...
waiting for next..
thanks for pm dear...
continue soon..
updateee..