Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zayana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
came across with your writing,loved this peace of your work.. You have showed all the character's emotion beautifully.
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Res

Edited:

Does your Arnav refer to Khushi's separation from him as "chauda saal purana haadsa" too? πŸ˜›

On a serious note, I was surprised that Arnav wasnt angry with Khushi when they met again. No, I agree with Arnav. Khushi did what she had to so that both of them do not get distracted from their primary focus in life and that being their family and the sense of duty towards them. if I were Arnav I would have been angry with Khushi for not involving me in that decision. Anyways, I am not your Arnav, so...

I recently read somewhere, since sex has been easier to get, love has become difficult to find. I hear of so many divorces around me these days (irrespective of class, caste or creed) due to unfaithfulness of either of the partners, that the jaded me finds it difficult to believe that people like ArHi can exist who stay true to their love in spite of everything. Sigh...

Isn't it easier to move an interior business than a conglomerate?

I liked your writing style. It was easy to read yet effective and emotive. At one point, I thought this story will take a suspense-thriller turn, but I was mistaken. You kept the ebb and flow consistent to the silent love story you were penning
Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 5 years ago
Titliyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you :) that was such a beautiful story. It was simple with no ex drama lol. I'm glad their love never faded. People that are meant to be will find there way back. 
Annasabu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I,
This is an awesome romantic story in a romantic language suited to the  story line. Wow! good work.

DO let me know of your other works. Reading you for the first  time.

Love

AnnaπŸ‘
BarunFan1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful story. Loved it to the core. 
You proved as an amazingbwriter.

Such a beautiful couples and especially Arnav is super cute.
Thanks for penning such nice story.

ItsRain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rasgulla_sp

Res

Edited:

Does your Arnav refer to Khushi's separation from him as "chauda saal purana haadsa" too? πŸ˜› -You could say so πŸ˜†

On a serious note, I was surprised that Arnav wasnt angry with Khushi when they met again. No, I agree with Arnav. Khushi did what she had to so that both of them do not get distracted from their primary focus in life and that being their family and the sense of duty towards them. if I were Arnav I would have been angry with Khushi for not involving me in that decision. Anyways, I am not your Arnav, so...  -I'll be honest with you, I kind of hated the Khushi in my story at some points despite the fact that I was the damned person penning her. I guess her sort of non-confrontational, oblivious personality is what made her so realistic which is why she left like she did in the story. I guess my Arnav accepted that this was Khushi's decision and his love for her made him live with it. He realized that if she felt the need to leave so abruptly, she would feel uncomfortable with his involvement too. Another reason why my Arnav is too selfless and Khushi is flawed. But I see your point πŸ˜Š

I recently read somewhere, since sex has been easier to get, love has become difficult to find. I hear of so many divorces around me these days (irrespective of class, caste or creed) due to unfaithfulness of either of the partners, that the jaded me finds it difficult to believe that people like ArHi can exist who stay true to their love in spite of everything. Sigh... -Haye, which is why we have books and movies to escape this reality. To look on the bright side though, once in a while I witness a couple truly in love and it doesn't seem so bad anymore πŸ˜³

Isn't it easier to move an interior business than a conglomerate? -It probably is, but Arnav didn't have any family in the States other than his mother, while Khushi had her parents, her sister, plus Arnav's extended family etc. which is why Arnav took the decision to move to India and open a new branch there as well.

I liked your writing style. It was easy to read yet effective and emotive. At one point, I thought this story will take a suspense-thriller turn, but I was mistaken. You kept the ebb and flow consistent to the silent love story you were penning -Thank you so much for the lovely comment. It means a lot πŸ€—

ItsRain thumbnail
A big big thank you to each and everyone who commented. You have no idea how much this means to me as a writer. 

Thank you for the love you have given to this story, it will forever remain special to me.

πŸ€— β€οΈ
SillLisa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
What a wonderful wonderful story. I have no idea how I missed it. Thank you so much!!!
ItsRain thumbnail

Originally posted by: SillLisa

What a wonderful wonderful story. I have no idea how I missed it. Thank you so much!!!

Thank you for reading and leaving such a wonderful comment. Much love πŸ€—
ItsRain thumbnail

Thank you!