Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishu136 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Oh such a heart wrenching chapter to read!
How Arnav must have felt while reading the letter but good in a way that Khushi wrote that letter in a way she confessed that she loves him and reasoned it out her decision!
I'm super excited for the leap 
poojasidd123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow. I had no idea that such a simply and sweet story  could evoke such hard-hitting feelings in me with its chapters. I was upset with khushi in the last chapter, but this update actually made me rationalize her situation. She's right in her own way.
True love, as they say isn't easy. It takes real struggle and even some sacrifice to finally get hold of it. But I also believe that where there's a will, there's always a way. It may take time and a hell lot of patience and positivity, but the way's always there.
Khushi's letter has been a very appropriate decision. She decided not to leave him with misunderstandings and hatred towards her (though arnav would never hate her, he loves her just too much to allow any hate). I felt so sad when he couldn't see her at the airport one last time. But then if he had met her, would it have made the pain in his heart any better seeing her go away from him forever? I guess not. 14 years leap!!! Omg. I knew there was a leap coming up, but didn't expect it to be this much. And no, I am not complaining. This is making it much more realistic, in my opinion. People needn't always be young and in their late 20s when they meet up after a long leap, as shown in most stories. As it is, I have seen people waiting till their mid-late 30s for a compatible partner and then finally getting married to their soulmate. I now can't wait to read about a matured and dapper arnav, after having my fill of the young and jovial one.
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Superb update liked her letter omg 14 years leap
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Feel really sad for them. But she did what she had to. Ofcourse she could've helped her family better by working in an us company. But sometimes presence also matters.
14 years is a huge leap. I hope you don't plan to show them married and unavailable. That would be wrong for their love n responsibilities, esp, Khushi's, as she wanted be with her parents to look after them.

brishti84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes it's only been 3 days since you updated but the wait is so unbearable!!! I'm so excited for this leap (if you couldn't tell by my previous post). How have they both changed and matured yet still kept the old Arnav and Khushi alive. I must know. Jaldi please...
ItsRain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: brishti84

Yes it's only been 3 days since you updated but the wait is so unbearable!!! I'm so excited for this leap (if you couldn't tell by my previous post). How have they both changed and matured yet still kept the old Arnav and Khushi alive. I must know. Jaldi please...

Your comments fill my heart with so many butterflies and khushiii! Writing, imagining and planning the upcoming chapters 😆  I seriously don't know what I did to deserve such an AMAZING reader like you ❤️ Brishti, thank you for being so mishti! 😳
ItsRain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: poojasidd123

Wow. I had no idea that such a simply and sweet story  could evoke such hard-hitting feelings in me with its chapters. I was upset with khushi in the last chapter, but this update actually made me rationalize her situation. She's right in her own way.
True love, as they say isn't easy. It takes real struggle and even some sacrifice to finally get hold of it. But I also believe that where there's a will, there's always a way. It may take time and a hell lot of patience and positivity, but the way's always there.
Khushi's letter has been a very appropriate decision. She decided not to leave him with misunderstandings and hatred towards her (though arnav would never hate her, he loves her just too much to allow any hate). I felt so sad when he couldn't see her at the airport one last time. But then if he had met her, would it have made the pain in his heart any better seeing her go away from him forever? I guess not. 14 years leap!!! Omg. I knew there was a leap coming up, but didn't expect it to be this much. And no, I am not complaining. This is making it much more realistic, in my opinion. People needn't always be young and in their late 20s when they meet up after a long leap, as shown in most stories. As it is, I have seen people waiting till their mid-late 30s for a compatible partner and then finally getting married to their soulmate. I now can't wait to read about a matured and dapper arnav, after having my fill of the young and jovial one.

I'm so so so happy you feel this way about the story Pooja! It makes a world's difference knowing that someone out there is reading and enjoying what I'm writing. Big hugs!!! 🤗
frustrated12233 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beautifully described!!
this seemed so real !! just like our day to day lives!!! so realtivly true! loved ot
abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
too good just awesome waiting eagerly to read after the leap
Asha1968 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy that Kushi told him the truth instead of leaving him all unhappy. Now he knows that she loves him and did what she did because she had do