Nenjam Marapathillai - Updates & Discussions - Page 6

Posted: 6 years ago
Wow... Nisha has been replaced by another actress for Sathya role.. guess she would've got negative feedbacks for this characterless character 😛 (my mom said 'villi la ye mosamaana character').   But it'll take some time for her to gel.. they maintain the same dubbing voice though..
Posted: 5 years ago
Replacement for Sathya is blah ... in looks as well as acting.
Bengali version actor/actress were far better than Tamizh. Need to wait and watch if they are improving
So cute ending part on Wednesday
When Vikram smiles and Saranay getting jealous at Nurse it was good.
So the story behind Arun's adoption has come ..

Arun's anger towards Saranya - I understand it was not Saranya's place to force him to accept Bhagyam as his mother immediately - but she was doing it out of concern and understanding, the intention was good - but it was slightly too much of Arun for referring to her as 'un pondatti' when talking to Vikram, calling 'aval/ival' .. 

Yet at the same time he was listening to Akila's crocodile tears and Sathya's taunting without batting an eyelid !! Does he think Akila gave him away out of good will and believing Sathya saying that his parents were not married? 🤢😡
Same thoughts Ravi.. Arun's reaction looks a bit out of the box.. I too didn't like the way he addressed Saranya yesterday.. day by day I'm hating Sathya.. evlo dhaan vaangi kattikittaalum still she is poking nose with same attitude..
Vikram - Saranya's scenes are always nice 😳 how I wish Amit's name is Arjun here as well (I'm still in KMKV mode).. but his brother character ku andha name vachittaanga..

This Sathya always peeping in 😡 like a karadi.. she is stooping too low.. now planned to put thiruttu pattam on Saranya.. aradha pazhasaana idea..   yaaru nambuvaa? except their dumbo gumbal..
Varavara indha 2 allakkais (naan sollala.. avangale declare pannikkittaanga) atrocities thaangala.. both the kozhundhanaars along with their Anni officially Sathya ku chikchak poduvom nu open ah perumaiyaa vera solradhu.. mudiyala.. Saranya va arrest pannadhum enna oru aanandham.. Sathya beach la orey enjoyment dhaan.. later indha 2 old men avanga veettu swimming pool la vera attagaasam..   Sathya mela mela thappu pannittu irukkaa.. barbing the other side lawyer..

Anyways happy that Sathya's parents are not supporting her blindly.. In fact they like and believe Saranya 👍🏼

Btw, Banu maa went back to Mannavanur la? ippo dhideernu she is here without any reason shown..
Finally Arjun character is back.. Let's see how they take the storyline from here on..
Just cannot watch vikram nyabaga maradi episodes plus the otehr girl madhavi wil villi gang really boring
I was about to ask if anyone still following this serial? I'm watching only this one regularly... others on and off..

yeah.. that Madhavi track is annoying.. ippa mattum Sathya ku onnum illayaa, if anyone else close to her ex-lover? other jingchaks in the family 😡 how will someone leave his sister in an unknown family in another city? also that girl mad at someone whom she knows hardly for few days.. ridiculous

Saranya vidaamuyarchi to bring back his memories 👍🏼 waiting for some cute scenes between the leads..   adhukkaaga dhaan paakkuren..

If anybody watched the original version plz DO NOT reveal upcoming tracks.. just a request.. bcoz it happened during KMKV discussions.. that's why 😔