SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Malla and Mani's Plan Successed.
They Trapped Mahakali In The Device.
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loving the show alot; Mahakaali is probably first series where we getting to see all different NavDurga and the Dus Mahavidya. Chinnmasta ws a surprise; never expected that we would get to see; eagerly awaiting this weekend episodes; Dhumavati form will be heart-wrenching and Pooja Sharma's performance is to watch out for.
SilverBell thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rihan05

Loving the show alot; Mahakaali is probably first series where we getting to see all different NavDurga and the Dus Mahavidya. Chinnmasta ws a surprise; never expected that we would get to see; eagerly awaiting this weekend episodes; Dhumavati form will be heart-wrenching and Pooja Sharma's performance is to watch out for.

Yeah I Agree.
That's Why I Love Watching Mahakali.
Actually I Love Watching Mythological Serials In General.
They Are My Favorite.
😳
SilverBell thumbnail
Only Malla Should Be Killed.
Not Mani.
His Good.
SilverBell thumbnail
Poor Mani Died.
He Asked Mahakali To Kill Him..
Aww He Was A Good Demon.
And A True Devotee Of Mahakali.
1Rockstar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
With each passing episode the show is getting more interesting and amazing. this is probably first series where Adishakti all forms are shown beautifully wasn't expecting Chinnmasta Avtaar of Parvati but very well shot and presented to us.
Expecting more such stories
1Rockstar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dhumavati Avtaar of Parvati was one such form people were awaiting for it; and as always it was beautifully presented and shown to us.
Heart-wrenching episode it was
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I understand the rationale behind Parvati taking the form of Dhumavati...but to show her rubbing off her own bindi - seemed so filmy (my opinion please). 
Couldn't Parvati have transformed to Dhumavati without making a show of her actually removing her ornaments and rubbing off her bindi? Made me feel as if this Parvati had regressed back to the previous Parvati as seen in the earlier episodes who had no clue about her true identity.
Why show Parvati actually removing her ornaments like a traditional Hindu widow after the demise of her husband? Why apply such depictions to Adi Shakti who is beyond all constraints of "culture"?

If I'm not mistaken, Dhumavati teaches us to go beyond cosmetic appearances, and search for wisdom, truth, and knowledge. So how can you depict the appearance of Dhumavati by emphasizing upon that very change in appearance? Mahadev giving gyaan to Dhumavati - doesn't it go against the very significance of this mahavidya, and also reflects a regression in Parvati's characterization?

To me, it seemed like the writers were punishing Parvati for having swallowed Mahadev (due to her promise to Malla/Mani), and thus showing her take off her ornaments like a traditional widow.

In a show that is all about female empowerment, it was extremely disappointing to see Dhumavati being depicted as if Parvati was being punished for swallowing Mahadev, rather than actually explaining the true significance of her form (too much emphasis on the "widowed" form going against the very principle of Dhumavati).
Edited by lexy_rix - 6 years ago
Rihan05 thumbnail
Actually this show focus more on Shiv-Shakti relationship than Adishakti story; though the show is following Shakta cult; it emphasis more on Shiv-Shakti relationship. This is probably first ever show to beautifully present the bond and relationship of Shiv and his beloved wife Gauri. ❤️
Rihan05 thumbnail
Thoroughly enjoyed Martand and Mahlsa track; that is probably first series where Shiv and Shakti's romance and love for each other is shown in their each different Avtaar in such a beautiful way   ⭐️ Edited by Rihan05 - 6 years ago