MATURE ArMu OS..TREAD CAREFULLY. - Page 4

Posted: 6 years ago
you are an awsome writer, doc. and thanks to you and other writers, we are getting a fill of our incomplete armu.
please continue writing as it makes dealing with the disappointment easier.  if you need any ideas, then I second piu. like when armu went inside the hut to escape from the rain or perhaps one of armu discussing future kids? it does not have to be erotic, just sweet (but still sexy)
Edited by pomegranate - 6 years ago
Originally posted by pomegranate

you are an awsome writer, doc. and thanks to you and other writers, we are getting a fill of our incomplete armu.
please continue writing as it makes dealing with the disappointment easier.  if you need any ideas, then I second piu. like when armu went inside the hut to escape from the rain or perhaps one of armu discussing future kids? it does not have to be erotic, just sweet (but still sexy)

Thank you soo much for your appreciation and idea... ðŸ˜Š I do not promise, but i will try to write some more on ArMu... Problem is that I am not finding any time , my focus being completely on a novel i m working on these days... ðŸ˜• But anyway... lets see... ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Vampire2468

What an OS it is ðŸ˜³

😉😉😆 its a mixture of crazy fantasies about your beloved characters... ðŸ˜† things that couldnt be shown on tv and only happened in an ardent viewer's gutter mind! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†