Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

***HAPPY BIRTHDAY THE KING OF EXPRESSION KUNAL KARAN KAPOOR*** (Page 2)

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 21 August 2017 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Kunal Karan Kapoor's biggest strength is his ability toexpress the inexpressible.

"What I love is the span between 'action' and 'cut'.What I do in that span is what I love about my job."- Kunal Karan Kapoor.

Kunal Karan Kapoor!
A versatile actor, and one of the most talented actors around.

Kunal has portrayed a variety of characters over the years.The best part is that he has portrayed each of them differently every Single time.I love that Kunal gives his characters their own personality,their own individual emotions and habits and thought patterns;small details and shades that make them unique and unforgettable.
What I love about Kunal Karan Kapoor is that he always challenges himself.He has a passion for the art.He has the intensity of an actor.He perceives the nuances of a character and understands how to project it,how to reflect it in his performance.And I admire and value that.
For me,true talent is when an actor changes and grows with his character and Kunal Karan Kapoor has done that with the character of Yudi and Mohan.I love it when a character starts on one note and ends on a different.
I also love Kunal Karan Kapoor's comic timing,he always keeps the right balance,never crossing the line between slapstick and natural humour.

Rajani was his first show...at a very young age Kunal Karan Kapoor appeared as a child artist in the show Rajani.Kunal Karan Kapoor portrayed a sick child in a hospital.

In Remix Kunal played a stammering introvert character Varun,who blames himself for his brother's death and so does his mother.He blocks everyone out of his life and somehow punishes himself because he has some kind of self hate.The self hate has a lot to do about him feeling guilty,not loved, not good enough in his parents eyes.
The interesting with Varun's character was his relationship with his parents.The sibling comparison,trying to live up to his parents expectation and not being good enough.The feeling that you are a burden and that your parents do not understand you.What also was great about Varun's character was,that you follow Varun from the loner and insecure kid,to the kid trying to be cool and be accepted,then the kid who are lost and who rebel,then in the end the kid who find a balance and kind of find his place.

In Left right left,Yudi was a young,nervous,dramatic,energetic and restless boy.Yudi was a character many people could relate to.That feeling of being invisible,bullied,and constantly be pressured by your peers.The feeling that you have to prove your worth,not only to people around you,but yourself as well.The feeling that you don't fit in and you keep trying to leave a mark, a footprint,because you want to be remembered as someone who mattered,as someone who did something good.

Madonna's character happened because one of the creative saw Kunal Karan Kapoor with friends having fun on his birthday...trying out the red dresses.Even though episodes with Kunal Karan Kapoor as Madonna was fun and was about Yudi's revenge and his way to prove,that he could get into the party without Huda's help.But what it also showed us was how it is to be an outcast...who is trying to fit in.Someone who can not find a partner,but really want to go to the party.It was about students who always are in the punchline for a joke,but before someone else make a joke of them...they make a joke of themselves.Defence mechanism or a way to control the situation their way.

In Meet mila de rabba,Kunal Karan Kapoor played the character Monty.Monty is a spoiled kid who has been studying outside India.It was a grey character and had a lot of potential.Again Kunal Karan Kapoor would with one look or the way he would say a line,make you believe that Monty is deep down a good boy but misunderstood.
 Monty is compared to his big brother and kind of resent him for it,even though he loves his brother a lot.There was a nice chemistry between Monty and his Mom. I would love to have seen some intense scenes between him and Raza Murad who played his father.

Kunal's next show was Maayka.His character Sukhi was a 'Robin Hood'.It was a light,sweet and feel good character.The love story between Sukhi and Tina was sweet.Fans loved him in that avatar...simple and cute.His dialogue delivery was brilliant.

His character Angad in Mann ki awaaz Pratigya is this irritating,manipulating,lost,bigra hua boy who gets slapped and feels humiliated by Pratigya and wants to take revenge.Angad includes another gunda Krishna in the mix for help,teaching her a lesson.
The only thing Angad wants is his revenge over Pratigya and Krishna for humiliating him in public.Angad character got popular and the makers keep bringing Angad back.The sad thing is just that it was the same revenge circle and they did not give Kunal enough screen time or any change in the script,for him to make the character grow and change.
Kunal Karan Kapoor's dialogue delivery is brilliant and you will just love the "kahawat in them.Even though he did not have much screen time and his character was kind of used...he did a fantastic job.
His dialogues were difficult and he said them without sounding dry.He made it more visual and that made it entertaining because you kind of saw the images...just amazing!
Love the thought he had behind his character Angad,that he pictured himself as Mara...very interesting.

The next show that he did was Rishton se badi pratha.His character Amrik is a good guy-naive,helpful and polite.He is the main lead's best friend.The main lead runs away with his girlfriend who is pregnant and both families are after them to kill them.Amrik helps them escape and keeps them safe as much he can.
Kunal Karan Kapoor portrayed the character very likable.You just don't want anything bad to happen to Amrik,because he is so unselfish and invests everything for his friend...even his life.

Mohan Bhatnagar had three phases in Na bole tum na maine kuch kana and Kunal Karan Kapoor was brilliant in each of them.Mohan Bhatnagar touched viewers' hearts on a much deeper level.The story was not about a cute,dilchasp love story between a single mom and a young bindaas boy.The story was how much a relationship can destroy a person... if they let it.That you should only invest as much in a relationship as you can afford to lose.That trying to make an unhealthy relationship work can result in you losing yourself in the process.

Na bole tum na maine kuch kaha season2 was about relationships between parents and kids,between separated couples,between stepfather and his stepkids,between lonely single parents trying to make a connection.The text message scene was a flirting scene between lonely single people trying to make a connection.Season2 was also about a father who carries guilt and tries to make amends.Na bole tum na maine kuch kaha season2 touched many different aspects of reality and Kunal portrayed every single shade of his character so beautifully.

Vasu Rajvardhan was a character that took everyone by surprise.Kunal Karan Kapoor's brilliant portrayal made fans fall for him all over again.He was a goon with golden heart.Police were surprised to see a ruthless Vasu playing football with kids.Actually it was Mohan who was living Vasu's life.Mohan accidentally fell from a cliff and lost his memory.The woman who rescued him made him believe that he was her son Vasu.She manipulated him for her own selfish reasons and he took over her illegal business.
Kunal's works speak for him and no word is worthy enough to praise his performances.Just the way he becomes his character and explore everything about it...is outstanding.
Mohan season 1 would stand with his hands on his hips.Mohan season 2 would have his arms crossed in front.Vasu would have his hands on his hips but rock a little.Same character in the same show but portrayed so differently...at the same time connected.One word...WOW.
Vasu deserved to have his own show,there was so much more to explore and the chemistry Kunal Karan Kapoor had with all the new characters was a treat to watch.Kunal as Vasu and talking marathi was just HOT...

Shaurya Urmi Sinha as a character is sensitive and vulnerable.He has been through abuse at the hands of his father and is keeping a lot of anger and suppressed pain inside him.Shaurya is a good man with a pure soul.He is very caring but does not feel he belongs to his stepfather's family.He is like a stranger in his own home.Shaurya love his mother but still there is a distance,they do not share their pain or talk about their past.
Even though Shaurya's character was short lived and the creatives did not give Kunal much to work with,he managed to give the character so much depth and so many shades...that you were curious and was just waiting for the character to unfold.
Shaurya's eyes were always vulnerable and you saw the pain in them.I love the way Shaurya needed to feel control over the situation around him and the way he would feel anxiety...when he felt there was a situation he could not control.
Shaurya is one of my favorite characters Kunal Karan Kapoor has portrayed. Not because of the way the writer wrote the character,but because of the shades and mystery Kunal gave the character.

After a break,Kunal Karan Kapoor surprisingly appeared in a Bengali music video with Ritabhari Chakraborty,lyricist Swanand Kirkire,singer Anupam Roy and Bengali band Chandrabindu lead vocalist Upal Sengupta.
Adda song became a sensation,and it was refreshing to watch Kunal Karan Kapoor in a romantic avatar after Doli armaano ki.Fans were delighted to see him in traditional Bengali attire.
The first thing that caught my attention was Kunal Karan Kapoor's eyes.They express so much in the first minute of the video.It touched my heart.It was like looking into Kunal Karan Kapoor and not the character of Subhash.
As Seema Sawhney Sharma said: "You come alive on camera Kunal ... I can see your soul !
Subhash returns home on the auspicious occasion of 'Poila Boisakh'.He came after finishing his studies abroad.He is welcomed by his joint family members and childhood sweetheart.Subhash-Nalini make viewers feel a cute,sweet romance.
Adorable longing and starry eyed glances 
Charming clumsiness and fake annoyance 
Secret admirations and romantic daydreams 
Till the chummy moment of the lovers
Nalini and Subhash brought sweet moments
To remind how lovely life can be sometimes...

Kunal Karan Kapoor won the prestigious Indian Telly Awards,2013(Best actor male-popular category)for his brilliant portrayal of  the iconic character 'Mohan Bhatnagar' in Na bole tum na maine kuch kaha season 2.

Edited by Ani_98 - 21 August 2017 at 11:44pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha_Atars-Humpty-vlhs12993TeluguAmmayi-Swetha-

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 21 August 2017 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Hi KunaI Karan Kapoor.

On this special day...

the 22nd of August

as you celebrate your birthday...

I would like to wish you a very bright,sunny,happy,healthy and blessed birthday.May all your birthday wishes come true.

I would like to thank you for sharing your special God-given talent with us and the years of entertainment,enjoyment you have given me and all the rest of your many fans!I'd also like to thank you for your brilliant work over the years in bringing characters like Varun,Yudi(Madonna),Monty,Sukhi,Angad,Amrik,Mohan,Vasu,Shaurya and Subhash to life-they have lightened our lives.

I am looking forward to more shows and future projects.It is my hope that you will continue to act in the years to come.It's pure joy and pleasure to watch you play different characters onscreen,enact varied shades of emotions effortlessly and work your magic in every scene.

Bless you for that twinkle in your eye and your wonderful wit!Your light has brightened so many lives in our world - a light I've seen just grow better and wiser with the years.

You are truly a person we can admire for devoting your time and efforts to many things other than acting like travelling,photography.Thanks for staying true to yourself and your beliefs.You are truly a superstar in our eyes.

Remember you will always be the ever shining brightest star of the Indian television industry.You have beautifully illuminated the whole telly world with your heart-warming,outstanding and stupendously brilliant performances.You are an amazing actor with so much versatility and flawless expressions.

Kunal Karan Kapoor, you are an inspiration to me in so many different ways.

Your goodness

Your righteousness

Your honesty

Your principles

Your strong personality

Your simplicity,humility and down to earth persona

Your style of being straightforward,polite and sweet

Your professionalism

Your perseverance

Your desire to see the best in every person and every situation

Your determination not to allow the negativity in this world to overwhelm you

Your intelligence,power of observation

Your ability to make viewers glued to the scene with your performance...each of your emotion is felt and lived by the viewers...such strong,impactful acting...

Your sense of humour

Your love for travelling,reading and photography

Your love for nature

Your ability to spot beauty in little little things

Your creativity in the field of acting and photography

Your perfection in everything that you do

Your uniqueness

Your unstinting generosity to your family, friends and fans 

and above all your love that shines out of you like this incredible blaze of light and enfolds and encourages us through the good times and the bad. 

Kunal Karan Kapoor,I admire you.You have entered a place deep in my heart and I consider it one of God's greatest blessings to me that you are now a part of my life. 

Sending you all my love and prayers on this very special day.

Miss your super cute facial expressions,your adorable-contagious smiles,your deep voice,your captivating-mesmerizing-expressive eyes and your antics.Please come back soon to enthrall us again with your power-packed performances.

A year passed,filled with incredible memories and another year ahead,filled with the promise of adventure.May all your adventures be exciting and all your memories sweet.

May your future be as bright as your star,and whatever path you choose to take in the future bring you abundant happiness,peace and the fulfillment of your dreams.You deserve the absolute best in life.

Your countless fans throughout the world adore you,care deeply about you,and will forever keep you in their hearts.

May your day be filled with as much joy as you've given us fans over the years!

I wish I could give you something really special for the gift that you have given all of us through your acting. The only gift I can give you however is a huge thank you,so here it is again.Thank you so much for making me smile and for inspiring me through your acting and for being someone who keeps me smiling through the hard times with your talent. You are a very talented man and I wish you luck in your acting in the future - By Neeva

Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God. ~ Leo Buscaglia

How very true, genuine talent is God's gift that cannot be perceived by learning, practicing or by generation. Else, all great actors would be either from art schools and the film industry or would be in a family business. I have yet to witness a successful actor of yester-years to have an equally successful offspring in the same industry.

Once in a while we come across situations that makes us salute the one and only powerful one, for his creations. One such is you, Kunal Karan Kapoor! A life that he gave you came together with a talent to portray each and every emotion and scene with absolute perfection, devotion and uniqueness. Your power to make the audience's emotions to sway with the character and to practically live the moment with you, is a rare gift. The ease and nonchalance in the manner your express yourself is so natural as if you were born with such distinction. Fans get charmed into your soul crunching performance which leaves audiences speechless with astonishment, unable to differentiate between acting and reality.

The whole package of the magical "Kunal Karan Kapoor, complete with captivating voice modulation and dialogue delivery, secures a cozy place for you in audience's heart. . That feeling of pleasure that the audience feel in that short span of time you are in their view, actually act as a comfort zone to release themselves from the hardship of daily life. At least it was a hiding place for me to forget myself and to suppress my negativities.

That healing sensation you spread is the best gift you can return to the beautiful gift that was handed to you by the almighty. On this remarkable day, 22 August 2017, I would like express my gratitude to you for making the lives of many lighter and rejuvenated. Above all, pray for a life full of happiness and success always. Happy Birthday, Kunal Karan Kapoor. -  By heljose

"Har lamha apke hothon pe muskan rahe, har ghum se aap aanjaan rahe, jiske sath mehak uthe apki zindagi, humsafar aapke pass woh insan rahe."

Happy 35th Birthday Kunal Karan Kapoor.

May your memories today be awesome, your dreams become a reality and your joy last forever.

Gahse ke kinare par khade, samunder ki gahrai dekhi or samjhi nahi gathi. Usi tarah abhi hum ne aap ki gahrai dekhi hi kaha hai. 
Abhi to bahut kuch aap ne hume dekhna hai...or mujhe dekhna hai.

Kunalji you are the one artist, that takes my breath away and leaves me craving for more. You inspire me in so many ways

Thank you for everything - By Anila

Edited by Ani_98 - 21 August 2017 at 11:57pm

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 21 August 2017 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

22nd August is here!!!
It's the very day,a special person who we love,admire and respect,celebrates his birthday.
He is undoubtedly the most talented actor of Indian television.
He came as a breath of fresh air & left us enthralled with an everlasting impact on our hearts.
Just the mention of his very name brings the widest smile on our faces.
He is a gifted actor who draws the viewers into the world of the character he has brought to life to the point that the distance between reality and fantasy is blurred.
No one can get into the skin of a character like he does.He makes you laugh,cry and go through all his emotions as though you were part of it...
His acting is truly magical.He brings extra dimension to every scene...
When he is on screen it's difficult to concentrate on anyone else.He tends to overshadow others.Such is the power of his screen presence.
Watching him perform onscreen is a treat to the eyes.
He defines and redefines perfection.
He has something really extra,over the edge which catches your attention.
He seems to choose a wide variety of roles and is not typecast.
A brilliant actor with no 6-8 packs but definitely a next door good looking boy with no airs,a pair of dreamy eyes which are so expressive,a smile so earthy so real so from heart and his ability to learn nuances so readily to the hilt,his understanding of emotions and portraying the same with same intensity.. each granules of his acting is so fine that he smears with brilliance just like diamonds.He is as soft as soothing and as smooth as morning dews...
He is one of those rare breed of actors who is not just superbly talented but remains a decent and grounded human being.He doesn't appear to take himself too seriously but works steadily on honing his craft to perfection! 
He comes across as a loner,reserved,thinking kind of a guy in real life...someone who seeks new perspective in life.He is an articulate,well read,well travelled actor and it clearly comes across in his interviews too.
With his unique personality and intensity he manages to inspire many who didn't even know what they were capable of doing.
He was the best.He is the best and will remain best forever.Most phenomenal and versatile actor ever seen. 
We would like to take this opportunity to thank him...the reason behind many smiles,for providing hours of quality entertainment.

Life is a journey for all of us but there are very few who make this journey memorable not just for themselves but for others too, so much so that they inspire the lives of others. One such journey is that of a young actor and our very own Kunal Karan Kapoor. The person has been such a gem that fans feel proud to be associated with him and being called his fan.

Journey of KKK as an actor is nothing short of an inspiration in itself. A boy with absolutely no background in the entertainment world decided very young that one day he'll make his mark in this industry and it was his sheer hard work and determination and an attitude to never give up that made him a man, a celebrity and a perfect actor that he is today. He took baby steps towards his goal by doing small but significant roles in tele serials, but even in those roles he gave it his heart and soul and that is how he made his mark.

Kunal's choice of character that he played in the beginning of his career itself show how it is not important to be hero in most conventional sense but to be a character which much closer to reality but still rise to heroism in situations which require a person to be a hero. Be it Varun of remix or Yudi of LRL, both characters were underdogs but they rose up much beyond expectations when the situation required them to be and perhaps Kunal gave something of his own to these characters which made them so memorable. The choice of his roles also show that he is not bounded by boundaries and he can explore avenues that one would not like to venture for the fear of being slotted in a particular category, like when he did an out an out negative role of Angad.

Kunal not just the actor but kunal the person is absolutely inspirational. He is one of the most loved personality on the television in the recent times but one can never sense a ting of vanity in him. His demure his attitude his words always showcase his humility. Even after being applauded for his performances and being said as the finest actor of TV, Kunal is the most humble celebrity that fans can come across. Even though he is shy, he shows his love and concern towards the fans who might bug him all the time with their messages, calls and fanfare like the way he posted pictures of fans gifts and messages and telling the world how much this means to him or when he personally replies to his fans messages or when he tries to reach out to them be it on social media and forum or in person like the way he did when he met fans through a travel magazine and many such incidents. All this just shows that many may be successful but then there are very few who value this success and the reason behind 

it and in their own small way try to share this success with all . Kunal is also one of the most dignified and honest celebrity that one can notice these days. When the fans were voting for him day and night through multiple ids to get him an honour that he deserves most, he tweets and put up a message to win but with fair and square means. In the times when nothing is fair the man still believes in integrity and that is something to be worth emulating.

After following him on twitter, Facebook, his interviews we all very well know that Kunal is a loner. He loves to take off to a random place and spend time in solitude or may be with absolute strangers. We can easily make out that he needs his space but still he is in a profession when you need to interact with numerous people on a day to day basis and not just this you interact through your work with so large an audience that it is incomprehensible for anyone of that nature but his love and passion for his art surpass all this. He is day in and day out in the eyes of public and media as well as the public is wanting for more from this private person. To each ones surprise he is willing to do that even and that is why he is so honest in his interviews and an absolute delight to listen. He posts his pictures for his fans and keep giving them tit and bits of his life though it should be extremely difficult for him.

Just to put things in perspective, one man who has inspired one of the best written articles about a television celebrity only through his talent and work and the kind of man he is proves my point further that Kunal Karan Kapoor is an inspiration not just to his fans but to many more beyond his fandom and on this very special day we would like to remind you Kunal that we are proud to be your fan and you inspire us...

Edited by Ani_98 - 22 August 2017 at 12:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha_Atarsvlhs12993TeluguAmmayi-Swetha-

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 21 August 2017 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Kunalji.

This is our small and symbolic way to say Thank You, and enlighten you, what you mean to us. Two words; Motivation and Inspiration.

You are like the shining star on the dark night sky. It's far away yet seems so close we all connect with you, in our different ways. You are the source of motivation and inspire fans who are creative and wish to express themselves.

Kunal ji as doors continue to open, we will support you in your craft and whether acting, directing, editing, photography, or seeing the world through your eyes, we know you will realize your dreams.

May God bless you and keep you safe from all harm...Ameen.

Fan video by many fans.

Edited by Ani_98 - 22 August 2017 at 12:14am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha_Atars-Humpty-vlhs12993TeluguAmmayi-Neeva1906--Swetha-

sona02 IF-Rockerz
sona02
sona02

Posted: 21 August 2017 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

sonali

baserat

neeva

belicia

helen

chandra

sibi

prabha

ayesha

ronak

riya

sudesh

lusu

chellakutty

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 22 August 2017 at 1:24am | IP Logged
                  Happy Birthday Kunal Karan Kapoor.Party

You are our HERO.

For many Kunal Karan Kapoor, you will always be our spiderman, and for some hope that something better is out there and we deserve it.

Mohan Bhatnagar was an iconic character and the best father portrayed on screen...EVER. 
We all had this feeling and big wish after watching NBTNMKK..."We want something just like this."

Edited by Ani_98 - 22 August 2017 at 1:25am

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 22 August 2017 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Once again Happy Birthday Kunal Karan Kapoor Dancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha_Atarssakhisangnivlhs12993-Swetha-

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat