***HAPPY BIRTHDAY THE KING OF EXPRESSION KUNAL KARAN KAPOOR***

Posted: 6 years ago

They say a good actor is one who gives hundred percent to their character and pull you into their world. Kunal Karan Kapoor is one such actor who not only has played many characters but also  performed it with sheer brilliance, honesty and conviction. From the stammering nerd in Remix to the recent character of a goon with a golden heart Vasu in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kahaa he has played variety of roles with perfection. With each passing day he has managed to strengthen his performance. Look at his eyes and expressions and you know that what he wants to convey and its because of his acting, that when he cries we cry with him and when he laughs it brings a smile on our face.

Born on 22nd August in Mumbai, Kunal has done his schooling and graduation in English literature from Mumbai University. Kunal wanted to be an actor since the age of 13 and started as a child artist in the popular show Rajini. In his own words, Kunal is a very moody person and when it comes to his liking he loves travelling, reading books, watching movies and playing games on his X- Box. He has also started taking a keen interest on photography and already made some few video edits. In his free time, Kunal likes discovering all kind of music and loves house music.

Dearest Kunal,its your birthday and on this auspicious day we all want to wish you happiness,good health,success and companionship in your life ...hope whatever you want you get it...may you travel a lot a passion you follow religiously...may you find the best in everything that comes on your way and
 of course you are the best of best so you deserve superlative...may you excel in your field of work and whatever you touch turns into gold...always keep smiling..keep spreading love and joy and above all keep rocking our Angel..
many many returns of the day Kunal Karan Kapoor...

The important thing to show your love and support for Kunal please join and comment on his IF profile...

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10184/kunal-karan-kapoor/

Edited by sona02 - 6 years ago

sonali

As wide as the sky is,as deep as the oceans are,so is my love and respect for you.Even in the darkest hours just your name,a glimpse 
at your picture in my mobile fills me with light and shine.Your magic prevails Mr. Kunal Karan Kapoor and I mean it because I have 
seen it happen so many times with myself.
I wish you all the best. You are an inspiration. I admire your passion toward your work,
 the beauty you see in things, the talent in you, the way you are able to connect with the characters you portray and people who see your work.
 you have given many outstanding performances and many beautiful scenes. I love the shades and nuances you
 add in your performances...and that you never leaves me with just one impression of your character...you are just 
awesome! I also just Love the way you can make me analyze and discuss your character you portray.
I got big respect for you. I love the way you dig into the roots and bring out something beautiful and depth full.
  I cannot put in words what it is that wakes up the craving in me for more...just...I love watching your work and your photographs.
People come and goes...some leave a footprint and some inspires you. For me you did both. Thank you for that.
 good luck with your new show. I am sure the journey will be memorable and your work outstanding. Very excited 
to watch you in a new avatar. Even if it is a rumor or not done deal yet...I am sure whatever happens...will happen for your best.
I wish you tons of happiness, peace in mind, lots of success and that you will keep exploring the talent in you, keep inspiring the 
people around you and keep smiling...always.
wishing you a great 
birthday and many more years to come.Live,laugh,travel,explore and please comeback to our screens.Love you.

chandra

Greetings Kunal Karan Kapoor! Many Happy returns of the day and wish every moment of every day is full of joy, 
love & light for you. Wish you live in abundance of everything in life. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUNAL! 

We miss you a lot, we eagerly wait for your return to silver screen, but ...? The current situation of viewership 
makes this "but" and the question mark, remarkably significant. 
It's gloomy to all who want good stuff on TV. ... Weird, unreasonable magic, too loud presentation, costume dramas are 
in vogue now a days. I don't mind magic or mythos, but at least it should seem somewhat reasonable !  Feels worse that neither 
actors, nor writer/director care about good acting. VFX and other technology is sufficient !? Yet it seems, Unfortunately this
 situation is a fact to stay for quite some time. Trends do not change easily anyway.
You want good, humanly work, but in this scenario, it seems an unlikely distant dream. ... Especially because if audiences mood and 
likings are inclined towards bizzare magic, loud fanfare, chamak-damak and mythos, where would you find viewership for a sensible show? 
First & foremost how can you hope to get your choice of work? Without work how can you hope to achieve enough success, and popularity to get
 something sensible to work?
That's why ... 
You may not like my saying so, yet I'd say that - to come back in lime light and revive your success, you better accept offer
 of any such bizzare serial if the role is of a leading man. 
I used word "revive" because it's unlikely that NBT's success matters much Now to makers and channels. NBT is a treasure for us
 viewers only. Bitter but seemingly true fact. Makers & channel didn't prove to be connoisseurs of NBT or shows like it, nor it's main actors.
 After all these years it's success would seem even more distant to them. Otherwise we wouldn't have to wait for you for such a long time. 
You may say, it'd be a compromise, ... Do compromise plz #Kunal ! Come forward in the flow, no matter how absurd it feels to do such serial to you.
 Get work, and remind all your worthwhile acting talent. 
Successful people can have work of their satisfaction, before success it's either 'sit idly' or compromise. Hence, kindly compromise
 before everything is lost and you've to start from scrap. Please think over it carefully Kunal. NBT do not happen always. And the way
 serials are made, even if you're promised a good nice story, it may only to turn it into a dak!! If chances are such then why not compromise 
at your choice? Please consider all the odds and evens and decide. ... It's been long and boring for us. This wait ! With no knowledge, no explanation.
 No contact with you! Good Luck.
Just remembering why I can't help admiring your acting talent, posting with the good wishes few collage of your changing expressions.

neela

Hi kunal , it's  August and again a time to rejoice for your fans as its your birthday again. We wait
 for this day as egarly as we wait for your much awaited and very prolonged comeback on our TV screens. But of course with the
 kind of regressive stuff coming on TV nothing unique and unconventional as na bole tum ,an actor of your caliber and stature will
 really have to wait for something worthwhile to come your way. But we kunal.karan kapoors die hard fans will not give u the hope & 
I am sure there is something great in stored for you and you are again going to mesmerise us with your outstanding acting genius.
The only request is to be more active on social networking sites so that we can get regular updates from you and the void created by
 your on-screen absence can be filed to some extent.
So kunal here I am wishing you A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY...may God fulfill all your wishes , may you get everything that you ever aspired for
 , keep enjoying whatever you love to do the most. Have a wonderful birthday ,have a blast with your near and dear ones...
Just pray and wish that you get a dream role of your career very very soon and we can again enjoy TV watching with the same enthusiasm as 
at times of NBT. We want our king of expressions back with a big BANG...I am pretty sure that day is really not far...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE
 AGAIN KUNAL...with loads of best wishes , blessings

belicia

22nd August is just another day for people but for your fans Kunal Karan Kapoor .. 
its festival. Wish you a very happy b'day Kunal and may God Bless
 u with whatever u wish in this world. Wishing that you will make a comeback soon to enlighten our lives with another amazing character.
 Happy Birthday Rockstar Kunal.

neeva

A very Happy birthday to the brightest star of  Indian television-Kunal Karan Kapoor.

Your wonderful talent has given us all so many hours of great entertainment.From Varun to Subhash-we have enjoyed and will continue to enjoy you!

I wish you the best birthday ever,one that's so fantastic that it lives in your heart forever.And I want you to know that wherever you go,I'm always wishing the best for you.

May God keep you and your loved ones happy like this always.You truly are one amazing person & we all love you so so much!You are the one and only and our everything!

ranjani

Hello Mr.Kunal Kapoor...

Happy 35th birthday to you..

Have a great and happiest year ahead..

Missing u on screen..

My biggest wish is want to c u on big screen nd want to hear crowds applause director kunal

Its 35th kuttos... go & find a gal...

This bday Will give a big smile on ur face and life..

Many many many more happiee returns of the kunal...

sudesh

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday to My Most favourite Actor "Kunal Karan Kapoor

Sabke liye aap Kunal hai But for Me, You are My "Mohan Bhatnagar"

I Never Forget your this Character...You are such a brilliant actor...

I became your Jabra fan

when I saw you on "Na bole tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha" Serial..

Promos dekhkar laga tha yeh Serial dekhna padega...Uss time par pata nahi tha ki Yeh Serial Life hee ban Jayega...Seriously, I love This Show very very Much...

I love your Acting,Dialogue, Expression,Style,Dressup and Hairstyle too..

Yeh sab maine Apni Real Life mai bhi Try Kia hai..

Sorry Kunal to Copy your Dressup, Hairstyle and Your Dialogue like "Ae Chavanni Sunnaaa..."

Meri Life mai Kitni difficulties aayi but "You are the person who gives me Strength"
"You are the person who makes me Happy"..

You are not just a My Favourite Actor, You are my Inspiration, Motivation..

My wish to meet you One day in a Life..

ayesha

"Happy Birthday to the Versatile Actor Kunal Karan Kapoor!
U bring life to the characters. I first saw u in NBT n I jst loved ur voice n eyes. I started watching the show bcoz of u. I really really loved the Chawanni's Spiderman n wanted to hv him too. I also loved Jaan's Paapu n again wished to hv him. In short, I just LOVE U when u play a father. I really wish I could hv a Father like u in my next life. I'm a great admire of urs but still dont want to meet u personally coz at that moment m surely gonna faint! But really wish u hv u as my father in my next life...
Its ur Birthday n I really wish Best of Luck for u future. May u b more n more loved by everyone n blessed by everyone. Plzzz comeback on small screen coz v all miss u alot... Hope v all can get the opportunity to see u onscreen soon.
Happy Birthday Kunal Sir
With Lots n Lots of Love,
ur future daughter

Ardent fans and well-wishers across the globe just adore Kunal Karan Kapoor.While his on-screen persona is unarguably charismatic and endlessly endearing,his off-screen persona is witty,charming,gregarious and often philosophical.Kunal is a vibrant person who is loved by every person he's walked with.He has admirers among a wide variety of people that includes writers,directors,producers,co-artists,fellow actors,friends and others.They don't miss an opportunity to shower praises on him and give him all the credit that he richly deserves.On this special occasion we have listed what people have to say about the acting wizard Kunal Karan Kapoor.

MISS YOU SO MUCH

Dear Kunal,well thousands of fans are looking toward your come back and always speak how much they miss you...well we miss you very much...when NBT was on air we could see you almost everyday and yes at the end of the day we all despite of our worries and anxieties would became happy and all our wretchedness would vanish...at the moment you were at the front of our eyes we all beam with exuberance irrespective...that is your magic...that is the void you created since you left the silver screen and it is about to be a year now...you know kunal its called silver screen but for we kunalians it has turned pale because of your prolonged absence...through you we many had become the bestest of friends for life...so much we owe to you...your name itself to us is a synonym for joy and life to us...you mean the world to us...so Mr Kunal Karan Kapoor on your birthday we fans as a return gift request you to come back to our lives and shine and dazzle the silver screen with your charming presence...hoping that you return soon...lots of love and greetings my rockstar...miss you lots and hoping till eternity for your come back...

There are very few actors that create a lasting impression on our heart and Kunal Karan Kapoor is undoubtedly one of them. His acting prowess is beyond measurable and is not subjected to the limited vocabulary of any language. Hence I will not show the audacity by trying to define his talent by mere words since that will not do the justice.
His career graph has been amazing...right from the days of Remix, Left Right Left to Pratigya where he very convincingly played the role of a villain Angad to the most beloved character Mohan Bhatnagar in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuchh Kaha.
When he is on screen his performance sets fire on the screen as his eyes speak volumes and his smile manages to create ripples in the hearts of millions. The way he effortlessly goes into the skin of any character, and the way he manages to change his entire body language ranging from the expressions of his eyes to the way he walks and talks is inimitable.
Added to the great actor in him...Kunal is an awesome human being too...his interviews reflect his deep thinking...he is a thinking man and personifies stardom with no nose in the air attitude...his witty answers make his interviews worth watching as much as the characters he plays...
I wish him a very happy birthday...I wish too that he has a bright future and gets roles that will justify his talent...

U TRULY ARE A GIFTED ACTOR WHO ALWAYS

MADE PEOPLE GO GAGA ABOUT YOU...BUT FOR ME
YOU ARE THE PERSON WHO MADE ME SMILE AND FORGET
MY WORRIES WHENEVER I SAW U.ON THIS DAY I WISH
YOUU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ...
LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND RESPECT YOU A LOT...
STAY BLESSED...KEEP SMILING AND SHINGING...

I would like to thank tanvi jerry neeva anila for the awesome tags ...neeva anila chandra shan for helping me...and all the kunalians who send me their messages and edits for our rockstar Kunal Karan kapoor our amazing actor and also an amazing human being...lots of love to all...

Kunal Karan kapoor many many happy returns dear...stay blessed...keep shining and smiling...

Kunal Karan Kapoor's biggest strength is his ability toexpress the inexpressible.

"What I love is the span between 'action' and 'cut'.What I do in that span is what I love about my job."- Kunal Karan Kapoor.

Kunal Karan Kapoor!
A versatile actor, and one of the most talented actors around.

Kunal has portrayed a variety of characters over the years.The best part is that he has portrayed each of them differently every Single time.I love that Kunal gives his characters their own personality,their own individual emotions and habits and thought patterns;small details and shades that make them unique and unforgettable.
What I love about Kunal Karan Kapoor is that he always challenges himself.He has a passion for the art.He has the intensity of an actor.He perceives the nuances of a character and understands how to project it,how to reflect it in his performance.And I admire and value that.
For me,true talent is when an actor changes and grows with his character and Kunal Karan Kapoor has done that with the character of Yudi and Mohan.I love it when a character starts on one note and ends on a different.
I also love Kunal Karan Kapoor's comic timing,he always keeps the right balance,never crossing the line between slapstick and natural humour.

Rajani was his first show...at a very young age Kunal Karan Kapoor appeared as a child artist in the show Rajani.Kunal Karan Kapoor portrayed a sick child in a hospital.

In Remix Kunal played a stammering introvert character Varun,who blames himself for his brother's death and so does his mother.He blocks everyone out of his life and somehow punishes himself because he has some kind of self hate.The self hate has a lot to do about him feeling guilty,not loved, not good enough in his parents eyes.
The interesting with Varun's character was his relationship with his parents.The sibling comparison,trying to live up to his parents expectation and not being good enough.The feeling that you are a burden and that your parents do not understand you.What also was great about Varun's character was,that you follow Varun from the loner and insecure kid,to the kid trying to be cool and be accepted,then the kid who are lost and who rebel,then in the end the kid who find a balance and kind of find his place.

In Left right left,Yudi was a young,nervous,dramatic,energetic and restless boy.Yudi was a character many people could relate to.That feeling of being invisible,bullied,and constantly be pressured by your peers.The feeling that you have to prove your worth,not only to people around you,but yourself as well.The feeling that you don't fit in and you keep trying to leave a mark, a footprint,because you want to be remembered as someone who mattered,as someone who did something good.

Madonna's character happened because one of the creative saw Kunal Karan Kapoor with friends having fun on his birthday...trying out the red dresses.Even though episodes with Kunal Karan Kapoor as Madonna was fun and was about Yudi's revenge and his way to prove,that he could get into the party without Huda's help.But what it also showed us was how it is to be an outcast...who is trying to fit in.Someone who can not find a partner,but really want to go to the party.It was about students who always are in the punchline for a joke,but before someone else make a joke of them...they make a joke of themselves.Defence mechanism or a way to control the situation their way.

In Meet mila de rabba,Kunal Karan Kapoor played the character Monty.Monty is a spoiled kid who has been studying outside India.It was a grey character and had a lot of potential.Again Kunal Karan Kapoor would with one look or the way he would say a line,make you believe that Monty is deep down a good boy but misunderstood.
 Monty is compared to his big brother and kind of resent him for it,even though he loves his brother a lot.There was a nice chemistry between Monty and his Mom. I would love to have seen some intense scenes between him and Raza Murad who played his father.

Kunal's next show was Maayka.His character Sukhi was a 'Robin Hood'.It was a light,sweet and feel good character.The love story between Sukhi and Tina was sweet.Fans loved him in that avatar...simple and cute.His dialogue delivery was brilliant.

His character Angad in Mann ki awaaz Pratigya is this irritating,manipulating,lost,bigra hua boy who gets slapped and feels humiliated by Pratigya and wants to take revenge.Angad includes another gunda Krishna in the mix for help,teaching her a lesson.
The only thing Angad wants is his revenge over Pratigya and Krishna for humiliating him in public.Angad character got popular and the makers keep bringing Angad back.The sad thing is just that it was the same revenge circle and they did not give Kunal enough screen time or any change in the script,for him to make the character grow and change.
Kunal Karan Kapoor's dialogue delivery is brilliant and you will just love the "kahawat in them.Even though he did not have much screen time and his character was kind of used...he did a fantastic job.
His dialogues were difficult and he said them without sounding dry.He made it more visual and that made it entertaining because you kind of saw the images...just amazing!
Love the thought he had behind his character Angad,that he pictured himself as Mara...very interesting.

The next show that he did was Rishton se badi pratha.His character Amrik is a good guy-naive,helpful and polite.He is the main lead's best friend.The main lead runs away with his girlfriend who is pregnant and both families are after them to kill them.Amrik helps them escape and keeps them safe as much he can.
Kunal Karan Kapoor portrayed the character very likable.You just don't want anything bad to happen to Amrik,because he is so unselfish and invests everything for his friend...even his life.

Mohan Bhatnagar had three phases in Na bole tum na maine kuch kana and Kunal Karan Kapoor was brilliant in each of them.Mohan Bhatnagar touched viewers' hearts on a much deeper level.The story was not about a cute,dilchasp love story between a single mom and a young bindaas boy.The story was how much a relationship can destroy a person... if they let it.That you should only invest as much in a relationship as you can afford to lose.That trying to make an unhealthy relationship work can result in you losing yourself in the process.

Na bole tum na maine kuch kaha season2 was about relationships between parents and kids,between separated couples,between stepfather and his stepkids,between lonely single parents trying to make a connection.The text message scene was a flirting scene between lonely single people trying to make a connection.Season2 was also about a father who carries guilt and tries to make amends.Na bole tum na maine kuch kaha season2 touched many different aspects of reality and Kunal portrayed every single shade of his character so beautifully.

Vasu Rajvardhan was a character that took everyone by surprise.Kunal Karan Kapoor's brilliant portrayal made fans fall for him all over again.He was a goon with golden heart.Police were surprised to see a ruthless Vasu playing football with kids.Actually it was Mohan who was living Vasu's life.Mohan accidentally fell from a cliff and lost his memory.The woman who rescued him made him believe that he was her son Vasu.She manipulated him for her own selfish reasons and he took over her illegal business.
Kunal's works speak for him and no word is worthy enough to praise his performances.Just the way he becomes his character and explore everything about it...is outstanding.
Mohan season 1 would stand with his hands on his hips.Mohan season 2 would have his arms crossed in front.Vasu would have his hands on his hips but rock a little.Same character in the same show but portrayed so differently...at the same time connected.One word...WOW.
Vasu deserved to have his own show,there was so much more to explore and the chemistry Kunal Karan Kapoor had with all the new characters was a treat to watch.Kunal as Vasu and talking marathi was just HOT...

Shaurya Urmi Sinha as a character is sensitive and vulnerable.He has been through abuse at the hands of his father and is keeping a lot of anger and suppressed pain inside him.Shaurya is a good man with a pure soul.He is very caring but does not feel he belongs to his stepfather's family.He is like a stranger in his own home.Shaurya love his mother but still there is a distance,they do not share their pain or talk about their past.
Even though Shaurya's character was short lived and the creatives did not give Kunal much to work with,he managed to give the character so much depth and so many shades...that you were curious and was just waiting for the character to unfold.
Shaurya's eyes were always vulnerable and you saw the pain in them.I love the way Shaurya needed to feel control over the situation around him and the way he would feel anxiety...when he felt there was a situation he could not control.
Shaurya is one of my favorite characters Kunal Karan Kapoor has portrayed. Not because of the way the writer wrote the character,but because of the shades and mystery Kunal gave the character.

After a break,Kunal Karan Kapoor surprisingly appeared in a Bengali music video with Ritabhari Chakraborty,lyricist Swanand Kirkire,singer Anupam Roy and Bengali band Chandrabindu lead vocalist Upal Sengupta.
Adda song became a sensation,and it was refreshing to watch Kunal Karan Kapoor in a romantic avatar after Doli armaano ki.Fans were delighted to see him in traditional Bengali attire.
The first thing that caught my attention was Kunal Karan Kapoor's eyes.They express so much in the first minute of the video.It touched my heart.It was like looking into Kunal Karan Kapoor and not the character of Subhash.
As Seema Sawhney Sharma said: "You come alive on camera Kunal ... I can see your soul !
Subhash returns home on the auspicious occasion of 'Poila Boisakh'.He came after finishing his studies abroad.He is welcomed by his joint family members and childhood sweetheart.Subhash-Nalini make viewers feel a cute,sweet romance.
Adorable longing and starry eyed glances 
Charming clumsiness and fake annoyance 
Secret admirations and romantic daydreams 
Till the chummy moment of the lovers
Nalini and Subhash brought sweet moments
To remind how lovely life can be sometimes...

Kunal Karan Kapoor won the prestigious Indian Telly Awards,2013(Best actor male-popular category)for his brilliant portrayal of  the iconic character 'Mohan Bhatnagar' in Na bole tum na maine kuch kaha season 2.

Edited by Ani_98 - 6 years ago

Hi KunaI Karan Kapoor.

On this special day...

the 22nd of August

as you celebrate your birthday...

I would like to wish you a very bright,sunny,happy,healthy and blessed birthday.May all your birthday wishes come true.

I would like to thank you for sharing your special God-given talent with us and the years of entertainment,enjoyment you have given me and all the rest of your many fans!I'd also like to thank you for your brilliant work over the years in bringing characters like Varun,Yudi(Madonna),Monty,Sukhi,Angad,Amrik,Mohan,Vasu,Shaurya and Subhash to life-they have lightened our lives.

I am looking forward to more shows and future projects.It is my hope that you will continue to act in the years to come.It's pure joy and pleasure to watch you play different characters onscreen,enact varied shades of emotions effortlessly and work your magic in every scene.

Bless you for that twinkle in your eye and your wonderful wit!Your light has brightened so many lives in our world - a light I've seen just grow better and wiser with the years.

You are truly a person we can admire for devoting your time and efforts to many things other than acting like travelling,photography.Thanks for staying true to yourself and your beliefs.You are truly a superstar in our eyes.

Remember you will always be the ever shining brightest star of the Indian television industry.You have beautifully illuminated the whole telly world with your heart-warming,outstanding and stupendously brilliant performances.You are an amazing actor with so much versatility and flawless expressions.

Kunal Karan Kapoor, you are an inspiration to me in so many different ways.

Your goodness

Your righteousness

Your honesty

Your principles

Your strong personality

Your simplicity,humility and down to earth persona

Your style of being straightforward,polite and sweet

Your professionalism

Your perseverance

Your desire to see the best in every person and every situation

Your determination not to allow the negativity in this world to overwhelm you

Your intelligence,power of observation

Your ability to make viewers glued to the scene with your performance...each of your emotion is felt and lived by the viewers...such strong,impactful acting...

Your sense of humour

Your love for travelling,reading and photography

Your love for nature

Your ability to spot beauty in little little things

Your creativity in the field of acting and photography

Your perfection in everything that you do

Your uniqueness

Your unstinting generosity to your family, friends and fans 

and above all your love that shines out of you like this incredible blaze of light and enfolds and encourages us through the good times and the bad. 

Kunal Karan Kapoor,I admire you.You have entered a place deep in my heart and I consider it one of God's greatest blessings to me that you are now a part of my life. 

Sending you all my love and prayers on this very special day.

Miss your super cute facial expressions,your adorable-contagious smiles,your deep voice,your captivating-mesmerizing-expressive eyes and your antics.Please come back soon to enthrall us again with your power-packed performances.

A year passed,filled with incredible memories and another year ahead,filled with the promise of adventure.May all your adventures be exciting and all your memories sweet.

May your future be as bright as your star,and whatever path you choose to take in the future bring you abundant happiness,peace and the fulfillment of your dreams.You deserve the absolute best in life.

Your countless fans throughout the world adore you,care deeply about you,and will forever keep you in their hearts.

May your day be filled with as much joy as you've given us fans over the years!

I wish I could give you something really special for the gift that you have given all of us through your acting. The only gift I can give you however is a huge thank you,so here it is again.Thank you so much for making me smile and for inspiring me through your acting and for being someone who keeps me smiling through the hard times with your talent. You are a very talented man and I wish you luck in your acting in the future - By Neeva

Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God. ~ Leo Buscaglia

How very true, genuine talent is God's gift that cannot be perceived by learning, practicing or by generation. Else, all great actors would be either from art schools and the film industry or would be in a family business. I have yet to witness a successful actor of yester-years to have an equally successful offspring in the same industry.

Once in a while we come across situations that makes us salute the one and only powerful one, for his creations. One such is you, Kunal Karan Kapoor! A life that he gave you came together with a talent to portray each and every emotion and scene with absolute perfection, devotion and uniqueness. Your power to make the audience's emotions to sway with the character and to practically live the moment with you, is a rare gift. The ease and nonchalance in the manner your express yourself is so natural as if you were born with such distinction. Fans get charmed into your soul crunching performance which leaves audiences speechless with astonishment, unable to differentiate between acting and reality.

The whole package of the magical "Kunal Karan Kapoor, complete with captivating voice modulation and dialogue delivery, secures a cozy place for you in audience's heart. . That feeling of pleasure that the audience feel in that short span of time you are in their view, actually act as a comfort zone to release themselves from the hardship of daily life. At least it was a hiding place for me to forget myself and to suppress my negativities.

That healing sensation you spread is the best gift you can return to the beautiful gift that was handed to you by the almighty. On this remarkable day, 22 August 2017, I would like express my gratitude to you for making the lives of many lighter and rejuvenated. Above all, pray for a life full of happiness and success always. Happy Birthday, Kunal Karan Kapoor. -  By heljose

"Har lamha apke hothon pe muskan rahe, har ghum se aap aanjaan rahe, jiske sath mehak uthe apki zindagi, humsafar aapke pass woh insan rahe."

Happy 35th Birthday Kunal Karan Kapoor.

May your memories today be awesome, your dreams become a reality and your joy last forever.

Gahse ke kinare par khade, samunder ki gahrai dekhi or samjhi nahi gathi. Usi tarah abhi hum ne aap ki gahrai dekhi hi kaha hai. 
Abhi to bahut kuch aap ne hume dekhna hai...or mujhe dekhna hai.

Kunalji you are the one artist, that takes my breath away and leaves me craving for more. You inspire me in so many ways

Thank you for everything - By Anila

Edited by Ani_98 - 6 years ago