Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_nakshi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hmmm finally the ff came to an end so soon...
i felt like it strted a few days ago but if finished 30 parts and ended...
Must say one of the best ending u have given to an ff...
u showed everything
love family bonding care nok-jhok emotions everything in this part...
Naksh ki shopping and bm caught them ahhah
Ohir naksh engagement then dance
phir mehandi haldi eveytging u covered and also naksh ki surprise weddding
wat a plan that tooo by dj
naksh ki adoori rishthe ko poora kar diya
unki family and 
finally nakshi also came and naksh became four haoppy and sweet family forever
tooo cuteee fff ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Pragati-naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I must say this last part is the best of bestest part of this ff.. so adorable sweet cute outstanding super se bhi upar wala part... ending is also just perfect ๐Ÿ˜›it has all kind of emotions 
Doesn't want this ff to end ever but what to do.. you can't believe after reading last scene I feel like crying it was like khushi k aanshu.. feel like how happy family this is so smooth so caring.. it's just a sweet ending ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
From starting to end it was wow part.. like the way naksh support rashmi the way they tell dj about rashmi nikhil was very nice way good writing.. then naksh small small scenes shopping mall scene haldi mehandi dance scene was so romantic ๐Ÿ˜ณthen their full on wedding scene.. vish ka kanyadan karna was nice scene after that Hong Kong scene and nakshi ka aana so mesmorize beautiful scene
Nk ka hospital sar par uthana aur labour room scene was hilarious  ๐Ÿ˜†he is so cute hubby 
And last family scene steal the heart of this part.. it was so beautiful like this foursome awesome family scene  ๐Ÿ˜Š
Do wrote more and more ff like this..and many many congratulations to you on completing this wonderful ff.. it was one of the best ff of you
nakshkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _nakshi_

Hmmm finally the ff came to an end so soon...

i felt like it strted a few days ago but if finished 30 parts and ended...
Must say one of the best ending u have given to an ff...
u showed everything
love family bonding care nok-jhok emotions everything in this part...
Naksh ki shopping and bm caught them ahhah
Ohir naksh engagement then dance
phir mehandi haldi eveytging u covered and also naksh ki surprise weddding
wat a plan that tooo by dj
naksh ki adoori rishthe ko poora kar diya
unki family and 
finally nakshi also came and naksh became four haoppy and sweet family forever
tooo cuteee fff ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

how sweet nd big comments yr i m watching it bar bar nd read it ur this ff ki last comment i m admiring it soo much that u felt it all is well thats end is well na.. 
thanku so much dear for reading this ff nd ur lovly comments loved it totally nd ur big big support i loved it soouch.. haa 
my frd foreverโญ๏ธhaa perfect ending sab i wana try to give i really happy ki u r soo happy.. 
thanku once again.. 
nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pragati-naksh

I must say this last part is the best of bestest part of this ff.. so adorable sweet cute outstanding super se bhi upar wala part... ending is also just perfect ๐Ÿ˜›it has all kind of emotions 

Doesn't want this ff to end ever but what to do.. you can't believe after reading last scene I feel like crying it was like khushi k aanshu.. feel like how happy family this is so smooth so caring.. it's just a sweet ending ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
From starting to end it was wow part.. like the way naksh support rashmi the way they tell dj about rashmi nikhil was very nice way good writing.. then naksh small small scenes shopping mall scene haldi mehandi dance scene was so romantic ๐Ÿ˜ณthen their full on wedding scene.. vish ka kanyadan karna was nice scene after that Hong Kong scene and nakshi ka aana so mesmorize beautiful scene
Nk ka hospital sar par uthana aur labour room scene was hilarious  ๐Ÿ˜†he is so cute hubby 
And last family scene steal the heart of this part.. it was so beautiful like this foursome awesome family scene  ๐Ÿ˜Š
Do wrote more and more ff like this..and many many congratulations to you on completing this wonderful ff.. it was one of the best ff of you

oo god i m just speechless words bhut kam hain tum dono ke pyar ke samne mere likhne se jayada tum dono ka read karna important hain.. 
nd i m soo happy main tumhe de pai woh khushi in last part just felt to proud after read ur comments soo much happy thanku so much dear for reading this ff nd ur lovly comments loved it totally ๐Ÿ˜Šmy frd.. 
loving caring essi hi hoti hain pyar nd dosti both.. 
thanku so much i will try to do.. i will always to write something like that hope u will give support to me tahnku dear๐Ÿ˜ณ
Pragati-naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tere ff ke aage ye comments kuch bhi nhi h... tu itni busy hone ke bad bhi hamare liye ff likhti h ye kya kam h..  aise hi naksh ff likhti rah aur hame entertain kr.. we love ur ff dil se and always wait for it.. do start ur new ff soon
nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pragati-naksh

Tere ff ke aage ye comments kuch bhi nhi h... tu itni busy hone ke bad bhi hamare liye ff likhti h ye kya kam h..  aise hi naksh ff likhti rah aur hame entertain kr.. we love ur ff dil se and always wait for it.. do start ur new ff soon

essa mat bol yr tum log comments dete ho tab hi toh main likh pati hu ja.. 
i m soo thankuful yup new intro part likhugi soon. hope sabko pasand aaye๐Ÿ˜Š
nakshkidiwani thumbnail
read my new ff.. on my post.. plz..