Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
It is a pleasant surprise. I am so happy that KRPKAB is coming back with another season and the farewell isn't happening so soon. πŸ˜ƒ But since I reserved this post, I would write this as a farewell to Season 1 & 2 of KRPKAB. Looking forward!

1.Your Name : Rituparna, better known by my nick name Tia

2. HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) : I have made lots of friends here. But since I am lazy enough to hit the add buddy button, not as many are in my buddy list.

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) : Mishti (Mishti_94)

3.My first post in this forum : It was a post after leap about Dev being in denial behind his Casanova image. Sorry, link dhundhna padega..

4.My Double Trouble (Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) : None. I love peace. πŸ˜Š

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) : None.

6.Most Memorable person...! : In terms of KRPKAB, and apart from protagonists, i.e. Dev, Sona and Ishwari, Bijoy is very memorable. In terms of the forum, each weekly analysis thread writer is memorable for me, because love their posts so much.

7. My favorite Thread/Post : Weekly Analysis Thread.

8.Thread that Made me go πŸ€£ : I don't remember specifically. But this is a happy forum, it has made me laugh a lot.

8.Person that Made me go πŸ€£ : None.

9.Person am Going to kill πŸ˜† : In terms of KRPKAB, Ex-GKB, my ears bled so much because of her. In terms of forum, none.

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end : Of course, Weekly Analysis thread. πŸ˜Š

11.Most Weird Person : In terms of show, Ishwari. Otherwise, none.

12.My Drama king/queen? : In terms of show, Ishwari. πŸ˜† She has finally turned positive, but if she is determined enough, she has potential to give good competition to Ex-GKB.πŸ˜‰
In terms of forum, DQ (thedramaqueen). I love how she adds drama to her posts for the Devakshi scenes with her GM. πŸ˜³ (and consequently meddles with my innocence πŸ˜›πŸ˜†)

13. My choice of best character : I can't pick out any one. For me, more than one character can be best, but in different directions (like vectors πŸ˜‰). So, my answer is Sonakshi, Dev, Ishwari, Bijoy, Suhana and Golu.

14.My achievement on Forum : Writing analysis posts in Weekly Analysis thread and getting appreciated by some of my favorite writers there. πŸ˜Š

15.Any incident worth Mention : I had once made a poll post - What Dev-Sona scenes do you want recreated post leap - in which lots of our forum folks wanted to see Dev's accident (somewhere I too wanted to, though I didn't express). When we got that on TV, I was very overwhelmed.

16.Thing I'll miss the most : I wouldn't because nobody is going anywhere, the show is going to start again. πŸ˜Š And I always miss this forum and its people (esp the Weekly Analysis Thread) whenever I get too busy and can't manage to login once in a while.

17.I'll be in next season or not.. if ever there is one : I love you for writing this question. I mean, this is unbelievable that another season is actually happening. I am very excited for it (so of course, I would be around πŸ˜ƒ). But I hope it is in continuation with from where they left off and not a story with new characters.  

18.You can see me posting on : Mostly this forum.

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes : I am currently going through a deliberate career change (i.e. I am doing so because I want to, but I don't have to). I am working hard and I hope all my efforts bear their fruits.

20. Thing i regret the Most : None.

21. Most Fearful experience ?? : None.

22.My words to all on forum : I love you all and I love the power of our fandom which brought back life to our beloved show. You all deserve my heartfelt gratitude. Thank you folks! πŸ€—
Edited by dreamy.tiara - 6 years ago
Harryfan011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1.Your Name : Suyash

2. HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) : Have a lot of friends, but never thought about adding them on my Buddy List

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) : People who were active when I first started writing on Weekly Analysis Thread

3.My first post in this forum : Frankly, can't remember

4.My Double Trouble (Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) : None... I am a good boy...

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) : None

6.Most Memorable person...! : All of my friends on Weekly Analysis Thread...

7. My favorite Thread/Post : Weekly Analysis Thread

8.Thread that Made me go πŸ€£ : Sharica ADDA

8.Person that Made me go πŸ€£ : All people who possess a great sense of humor

9.Person am Going to kill πŸ˜† : None... 

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end : I am not Dev... But, yes, I will always try to revisit this forum and see what's happening... 

11.Most Weird Person : Mamaji

12.My Drama king/queen? : GKB

13. My choice of best character : Devakshi... Dev & Sona are just pure magic

14.My achievement on Forum : Becoming more confident about expressing my thoughts... And, being able to meet so many people who inspired and made me see things in a different light

15.Any incident worth Mention : The kind of welcome and encouragement I receive when I first joined the Weekly Analysis Thread and then, the countless number of hours and days I have spent in the thread... 

The Analysis Thread and this forum had become like a second home.. So, thank you to all of the members for embracing me with so much warmth...

16.Thing I'll miss the most : Devakshi & their moments and my friends from this forum and our fun discussions...

17.I'll be in next season or not.. if ever there is one : DEFINITELY YES!!!

18.You can see me posting on.. : KRPKAB was the first and only daily soap I ever watched... And, with its end, I have no interest in joining or watching another show... But, I will try to visit this forum as much as possible... 

I will be mainly active in the Weekly Analysis Thread.

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes : Wishes are always welcome...

20. Thing i regret the Most : None...

21. Most Fearful experience ?? : None...

22.My words to all on forum : I hope that all of your lives are filled with joys and happiness... 
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Suta...Ur not goin anywhere n the rest of the guys stop ur farewells...Its heartening to read tis!!!Pause it...Pls n Welcome back again!!!Koi kahi nahi JaRaha!!...Suta sorry to hijack n crash ur SlambookπŸ˜†
mbbsrocks thumbnail
my favourite Show is BAck and i am so happy about this <3⭐️
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Suta...Ur not goin anywhere n the rest of the guys stop ur farewells...Its heartening to read tis!!!Pause it...Pls n Welcome back again!!!Koi kahi nahi JaRaha!!...Suta sorry to hijack n crash ur SlambookπŸ˜†

Aapke unconditional love for this show ko salaam
aapka yehi pyyaar aapko haq deta hai yaara Mehraan 
πŸ€—
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
1.Your Name : Suchi

2. HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum): 21

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) Anjali aka anjali333

3.My first post in the forum ... hi I'm new here (i think)

4.My Double Trouble (Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ): none yet 

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)

6.Most Memorable person...! Many 

7. My favorite Thread/Post : episode discussion threads

8.Thread that Made me go πŸ€£

8.Person that Made me go πŸ€£ : nikki golu neil

9.Person am Going to kill πŸ˜† : bijoy elena 

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end : no one

11.Most Weird Person : mamaji

12.My Drama king/queen : GKB 

13. My choice of best character : of course DEV 

14.My achievement on Forum : I become dazzler from New member 

15.Any incident worth Mention : I made a fake post about show ending on April fool day, forum member'd reactions were worth watching

16.Thing I'll miss the most: everything

17.I'll be in next season or not.. if ever there is one :surely 

18.You can see me posting on.:. Yudkbh, Beyhadd 

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes .. for my graduation

20. Thing i regret the Most :nothing

21. Most Fearful experience ??  :none 

22.My words to all on forum :I will remember all of u always

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
1.Your Name :Sandhya

2. HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum):cant remember

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) 

3.My first post in the forum ..none

4.My Double Trouble (Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ): none yet 

6.Most Memorable person...! Sutapa and Mahua

7. My favorite Thread/Post : I loved  Spoilers

8.Person that Made me go πŸ€£ :Bijoy and Ronita's mom

9.Person am Going to kill πŸ˜† : the doc whi declared Sona infertile πŸ˜‘

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end :  

11.Most Weird Person : 

12.My Drama king/queen : GKB & Son πŸ˜†

13. My choice of best character :Sonakshi 

14.My achievement on Forum : 

15.Any incident worth Mention :  

16.Thing I'll miss the most:all of you members making the forum so lively especially Sutapa and Mahua 

17.I'll be in next season or not.. definitely if ever there is one & I am waitig for it 

18.You can see me posting on.:.YRKKH

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes ..: 

20. Thing i regret the Most : 

21. Most Fearful experience ??  :none  

22.My words to all on forum :See you somewhere at IF soon 

Anjali333 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
1.Your Name : Anjali 

2. HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum):  87 

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum): Flyingclouds aka Aditi

3.My first post in this forum : Dont't remember 

4.My Double Trouble (Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ):  No warning 

6.Most Memorable person...! : Kashishbano ,Chandaniyati ,Aazeen02 

7. My favorite Thread/Post :  Countdown post

8.Person that Made me go πŸ€£. : Our owl gang (Chandaniyati, Kashishbano & me)πŸ˜†

9.Person am Going to kill πŸ˜†:  Kashishbano  (for not replying to my PMs)😑

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end

11.Most Weird Person

12.My Drama king/queen?

13. My choice of best character:  Dev & Sona

14.My achievement on Forum:  Getting a no of friends here... Who have become an integral part of my life & i found my story writing talent

15.Any incident worth Mention:  Not a single incident

16.Thing I'll miss the most:  My owl gang & our masti... missing those old days. I wish those days to come back...

17.I'll be in next season or not.. if ever there is one 

18.You can see me posting on.. :  Only here

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes 

20. Thing i regret the Most:  Nothing

21. Most Fearful experience ?? None

22.My words to all on forum:  Always be active here...