Sensational South

India-Forums

Sensational South
Sensational South

Ties that Bind: Pranushka SS - Author's Note/Pg. 38 (Apr 26/2018) (Page 4)

tweetie19 IF-Dazzler
tweetie19
tweetie19

Posted: 23 August 2017 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Loved it so much..waiting to read more Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

natashu

rajkamal02 Groupbie
rajkamal02
rajkamal02

Posted: 23 August 2017 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Loving it...waiting for next..

natashu

natashu IF-Dazzler
natashu
natashu

Posted: 23 August 2017 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

Oh Tashu, this update is like a breath of fresh air. But  it's too short re LOL
Anyway, I loved reading about Isha and Aniket's bonding at work, and how they have somehow learnt to co-exist at the work space. They are the yin and yang to everything that is missing in the other.

Isha is making him think about simple things in life, that's a welcome change. And Aniket has take the first step towards probing her, trying to get to know her. Though the response hadn't been that favourable, yet the first step has been taken.

And their fears 

God, I need to know more ! Unhappy Please update soon. 

Ah, Rachna, my love, thank you for being so kind with your feedback always! Heart

I deliberately keep them short - it's just a matter of pacing and the focus of theme at hand for that chapter, hehe. 

More's on the way Wink

poetic

natashu IF-Dazzler
natashu
natashu

Posted: 23 August 2017 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandhiya_1195

Beautifully written Tashu Embarrassed
Loved it Heart

Thank you, Sandhiya! Embarrassed

sandhiya_1195

natashu IF-Dazzler
natashu
natashu

Posted: 24 August 2017 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Penfolk

One of the most beautifully paced stories.
I love the easy to relate descriptions of their work together.
I loved how a man opens up to his girl, the only one who can bring things out of him through her cuteness.
And vice versa.
I'm very sure she'll soon confide into him her story. The story of her greatest fear.
And did you just mention about her lips? 
They are real beautiful!
We all have this fear right? Of losing the ones we love. But how many of us can confess that?
On with Isha and Aniket. Keep writing!

Thank you so, so much Kaushi -- your comments always put a huge smile on my face! 

And you're absolutely right. Confessing one's inner most fears ain't an easy task but Aniket will come to learn a thing or two from Isha and surprise her in the process. Embarrassed
natashu IF-Dazzler
natashu
natashu

Posted: 24 August 2017 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fictitious

I'd read Part 1 the day you posted, but could catch up 2 and 3 only today as I'd been on a writing spree. It would be great if you could add me to your PM list :)

I like a lot of things here. I'm gonna switch to bullet points as I'm infamous for writing mile long essays :

* Aniket - one of my favorite names, in fact one that I'd considered for my story. When I love the names of the characters, my interest doubles.

* The professional details you've mentioned ; either this is your profession/you're familiar with it. Or you've done your research very well! Sounded very authentic.

* The neatness of your work : the font, alignment, spacing, index; just about everything.
PS : Could you tell me how to rename hyperlinks?

* The pace : I envy you for this one. How effortlessly have you portrayed the bonding in just three chapters without compromising on adding details in descriptions. I would have probably taken 13 chapters!

* Aniket reminds me of my husband a lot. He loves Tea more than me, talks very little, listens to my never ending talks but answers almost every question with an "I don't really know!".

*The writing style is very compact and crisp; but there's this seamless flow.

They've almost built a home inside the office cabin. That's adorable!
Wonder what made Aniket shoot that question out of the blue! And what made her so uneasy? Waiting to find out how they get bound by the ties!

Subha! Hug

This lengthy and absolutely wonderful comment means the world to me -- the fact that you took out the time out of your busy schedule to write something like this makes me feel extremely grateful for your readership. Thanks a ton!

For the PM-list: there's no such list for this one. LOL I understand you guys must be inundated with PMs on a daily basis. As such, just check out this thread from time to time. I update the title of this one along with the date of the most recently published chapter (:

Ah, how I wish I were in this profession - it's just that I've studied and researched theme park/thematic/amusement park design academically. That's where all of that comes from.

For the hyper-linking - you can check the forum codes, which appear when you hit 'Post Reply' on a page at the bottom. 

A snapshot of the process: 

Oh and your husband's like Aniket? That's cute! Tea for the win LOLWink

Thank you for dropping in here, Subha! 

Edited by natashu - 24 August 2017 at 12:56am
natashu IF-Dazzler
natashu
natashu

Posted: 24 August 2017 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Thank you Aaradhaya, tweetie, and rajkamal! Glad to see y'all here! Big smile
poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 24 August 2017 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by natashu

Originally posted by poetic

Oh Tashu, this update is like a breath of fresh air. But  it's too short re LOL
Anyway, I loved reading about Isha and Aniket's bonding at work, and how they have somehow learnt to co-exist at the work space. They are the yin and yang to everything that is missing in the other.

Isha is making him think about simple things in life, that's a welcome change. And Aniket has take the first step towards probing her, trying to get to know her. Though the response hadn't been that favourable, yet the first step has been taken.

And their fears 

God, I need to know more ! Unhappy Please update soon. 

Ah, Rachna, my love, thank you for being so kind with your feedback always! Heart

I deliberately keep them short - it's just a matter of pacing and the focus of theme at hand for that chapter, hehe. 

More's on the way Wink

He he Tashu Embarrassed

I understand. Pl update soon. 

natashu

Go to top