Peshwa Bajirao

Baji's apathy at Kashi's pain

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Came across this segment on YouTube where Kashi confronts Bajirao for marrying Mastani. He doesn't have an ounce of regret or concern for Kashi. No matter how justified he feels his decision to marry Mastani was, this was not what I had expected. I gave up watching this show but when I came across this segment in Youtube I wanted to see if Baji feels a teeny bit of guilt or even concern for Kashi's pain. But there was none. Here is the link:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nancy56 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
in todays precap:
Kashibai does the welcoming of baji..and radhabai tells bajirao that she is proud of him...and then kashi walks inside and bajirao stops her and tells that he won the war but has lost her VISHWAS .kashi bai is a little confused but then baji reveals that he has married mastani...

in todays episode we saw that he was in constant denial for the marraige but only agreed when mastani was disowned by her own father
the concept of his showing pain for kashibai comes from the fact that he was himself disturbed when he saw his mother after knowing about his Fathers affair.Factually Bajirao loved kashibai a lot,he used to spend his time at home with her , discussing his role as  a peshwa , and kashibai equally supported by him,though not totally interested in politics..But here we see that even after 17-18yrs of marraige that are having communication gap which is totally wrong.in slb's bajirao mastani , he atleast tried to convey kashibais character , so that if she expresses her pain ,the audience should feel it.
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nywys show is ending nxt week... and 2dy was d last day of d shoot so its bttr it is going offair rather dn further butchering of histry and d chrctrs...
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: nancy56

in todays precap:
Kashibai does the welcoming of baji..and radhabai tells bajirao that she is proud of him...and then kashi walks inside and bajirao stops her and tells that he won the war but has lost her VISHWAS .kashi bai is a little confused but then baji reveals that he has married mastani...

in todays episode we saw that he was in constant denial for the marraige but only agreed when mastani was disowned by her own father
the concept of his showing pain for kashibai comes from the fact that he was himself disturbed when he saw his mother after knowing about his Fathers affair.Factually Bajirao loved kashibai a lot,he used to spend his time at home with her , discussing his role as  a peshwa , and kashibai equally supported by him,though not totally interested in politics..But here we see that even after 17-18yrs of marraige that are having communication gap which is totally wrong.in slb's bajirao mastani , he atleast tried to convey kashibais character , so that if she expresses her pain ,the audience should feel it.

Donno about the precap but saw the segment. Kashi was his support system in real life unlike a social butterfly she is in this show. SLB portrayed Kashi brilliantly but here the makers ruined her totally. No point arguing over it since the show is ending. But I sincerely hope Karan Suchak and Saurabh get a good show in future. They had really put in a lot of efforts for this  show but with it going off air everything was in vain.
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshu27

nywys show is ending nxt week... and 2dy was d last day of d shoot so its bttr it is going offair rather dn further butchering of histry and d chrctrs...

Today was the last day? πŸ˜• I thought the show will go on till next week at least. Anyways for me the show ended the day characters were butchered to showcase an epic romance. But I feel sorry for these actors. Just imagine how excited they must have been when they got the role in this show. Had they ever known it won't last for more than 2 months? Or less? I feel sad for them.
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Today was the last day? πŸ˜• I thought the show will go on till next week at least. Anyways for me the show ended the day characters were butchered to showcase an epic romance. But I feel sorry for these actors. Just imagine how excited they must have been when they got the role in this show. Had they ever known it won't last for more than 2 months? Or less? I feel sad for them.

yes chimaji has put up d group pic on insta and also rudra had gone to d set to meet his horse since it was last day of d shoot...πŸ˜›agree wid u d actrs i too feel bad fr dm... but dn lets wish dm luck dt v soon dey gt good shows as leads and cum bk soonish...
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshu27

Of course I wanna wish them too πŸ˜Š can u please share the link? Insta post I mean.

prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Last episode is on 21st??
How will they even wrap up things??
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: prettypri

Last episode is on 21st??

How will they even wrap up things??

Have no clue but it's true. The show is ending  it's just been less than two months and the show is already going off air. Ishita Karan made a lovely pair n we got to see so lil of them and Chima Rakma 😭 I can imagine how these guys must have felt about this fiasco.