Pehredaar Piya Ki

Ayush is mysterious - Page 2

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
yeh lawyer bhi maid jhumki ke Saath diya ke against conspiracy kar Raha Hai .I feel lawyer has given wrong paper to diya and hide original will

btw why lawyer and jhumki together in conspiracy against ratan and diya

is maid jhumki supposed to maid of lawyer early and lawyer send jhumki to maan Singh house to find out secrets

btw story is becoming mysterious and interesting .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
from latest episode mehek seems to be not who just pester diya for property sake. even when his mom nitya bua told her so. As shown in ratan's rajyabhishek he said its ratan's right after his mama when mohak came forward for pagdgi ritual due to ratans bad health. so seem he may be possitive and supporting to diya
also he admires priya and help her and like yash he might have soft corner for priya and would fall for her or loving her secretly. in next coming epi's we may see both getting married too.
LoveSana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think that Ayush has a soft corner for priya. Ofc priya is nice compared to the rest of the family. He wants to seem tough so the family doesn't bother him, but priya manages to soften him. I think that's all. I don't think ayush is negative... it's definitely a women, maybe this women isn't introduced yet