Waiting 
lavishaS thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

me too.
Pollyanna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Meera looked at her sleeping babies. She thought her heart would burst with the love she felt for them. She knew she would never stop blaming herself for having left them and gone away. Thank God Vidhya had come to bring her home or what would have happened to her babies now? When she looked at Ahem and Medha her thoughts sometimes turned to baby she had lost and now she could feel the tears welling up. She remembered how happy she and Dharam were when they found out she was pregnant. And how he had taken care of her, feeding her with his own hands every morning, bringing her favourite snacks for her. And then that horrible accident. Meera did not want to dwell on it , she turned to her babies again and kissed their foreheads. 
" you have no idea how lucky you are. You have the best dad in the world" she whispered to them. 

Dharam had gone to meet his secretary to collect their tickets and she felt lonely. She wanted to talk to her mum all of a sudden. Vidhya had brought her phone over. Meera explained to Gopi about the situation. Suddenly  the phone was snatched from her hand .

" Dharamji, what are you doing?"

" what are YOU doing Meera? You know how crafty my Baa is, she is probably having our phones tracked. Why do you think I am using this disposable one?" Dharam looked furious. He was doing his best to keep his family safe , even wearing these uncomfortable outfit and he was concerned Meera's action might have put them in danger again.. He went out into the balcony to cool down.

Meera followed him, she put her face against his back," I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking. I wanted to speak to mum before we left the country."

Dharam didn't say anything. She could feel the tension in him. " Dharamji, please look at me. Don't be mad at me, please", Dharam turned around to face her, he was going to speak sharply to her when he saw the tears in her eyes and his heart melted. Meera took his face in her hands and kissed him tenderly on the lips. Dharam hugged her tightly." I am not angry Meera, I am scared. I just want to get us out of here safely. Our tickets are for the day after tomorrow. So we need to lay low till Then"

" come to bed now Dharamji. I'm sure it will be all right". 

Dharam looked at his Meera sleeping peacefully in his arms and his beautiful babies on the other side and thought" Hope you are right Meera, hope it is all right"

Meanwhile Gaura was getting agitated. She couldn't believe that her son and Bahu kept giving her the slip. She wanted to go out and search for them herself but couldn't. The police were still looking for her and she had to stay hidden. Suddenly she had an idea. " Oh, Durgeswari Devi, come here" 

" what is it Maaji"?
" You need to go to Shravan. Go there and cry your heart out. He is bound to feel sorry for you and take you in. Once there keep a close watch on Vidhya. I'm sure Meera is keeping in touch with her"
Durga left for SV house. Minutes later Gaura got a call. " Hey Ambhe Maa. You are still being kind to me. " 
She knew where she had to go. But She had to make another call before she left.  " It should all be over by tomorrow night" . She ended the call and started dancing. 

ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yay! I was staying awake waiting for your update. Loved Meera thinking about the baby they lost and how he had taken card of her. Did you have anyone specific in mind who was calling Gaura at the end?

lavishaS thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update raji. loved how Meera tell her children about Dharam as best Dad.
faby16 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update raji..Edited by faby16 - 6 years ago