Udaan DEDT #4 - Page 112

Posted: 5 years ago

Dude...He glimpsed...I glistened...with tears..

My Dude... He just glimpsed for few seconds... that second...my eyes glistened just at the sight of him but glistened ... shined just looking at him but again glistened, shined with tears.

I don't want to be a spoilsport but I waited for this scene (seeing the episode after a week) after seeing the precap and I was sure that Chakor will tell Raaghav how to say, "I love you" by reminiscing her Suraj... and I was not disappointed.

(I don't know why the makers chose this scene as this was during the Holi dahan after the bandhuva period at the Basti and Suraj was hallucinating  Chakor being there, and Chakor was not even aware of his realization but leaving aside the logics (which is in the stratosphere) this scene was superb..)

Why??

This was the first time and the first scene where Paakhi made Suraj realise his love for Chakor and he spelt those beautiful words to himself... I LOVE YOU CHAKOR...and he realized that he is turning into her, she has indeed become his world and he is no more himself.  (Thanks to Paakhi!)

This was also the first scene where Chakor realised her love and spoke out to KN that she loves Suraj and he is her future and he is her life...(Thanks to then Imlu)

Sukor were not with each other physically when they realized their love but their souls realized their love in their absence but at the same time...

Can my Sukor, adories love vanish so easily? I am glistening...

When Chakor  spoke those words she brought Suraj in her mind, he glimpsed in front of her and she closed her eyes to feel him, to listen to those magical words and her face was so peaceful, so calm, so beautiful, such a tranquility when she spoke those words... That few seconds,  she had indepth love in her smile, her eyes were closed but was indeed smiling, she spoke those words with full of love...

She indeed lived that moment after weeks after he vanished in thin air! She forgot everything and lived that few seconds!

Why did she open her eyes?? I would have sublimed in that glimpse forever!

Raaghav was smitten, why will he not be...each and every sukorian would have sublimed in that bliss.

My dude indeed came like a glimpse, but made me glisten completely.

That's the effect my dude Suraj Rajvanshi has on his Chakor

That's the effect my dude Suraj Rajvanshi has on me

Will he stay as glimpse??? Will he rise again to glisten my eyes with his rays, his shine or should my eyes ever glisten with tears??

Indeed his glimpse made me glisten!!!

Summary : Meshmesh
Raghav and Imli buried alive

January 4, 2019

Raghav falls after getting hit on the head, he tells Imli to leave and save herself. Imli refuses, she fights the goons and beats Akash. Imli is overpowered by the goons, Akash hits her on the head and she faints. Akash asks his men to take Raghav and Imli away and kill them. 

Damodar gets a message that the commissioner is coming. His men clean up the place and lock Akash. The commissioner comes with Chakor, Teju and the rest of the family. Akash acts nice but Teju slaps him and tells him Jyoti told him everything. 

Chakor says that he's RD's son and Vikram's brother and says how they targeted little girls. She tells how Akash pretended to be good but then raped Rajjo and killed her and the rest of his misdeeds against her, Anjor and Imli.

Akash claps and admits his crimes, he says Damodar helped him. Damodar denies but the commissioner tells him to shut up, he tells him that Chakor told him everything. He says if he gets proof he'll punish him. Chakor says she has proof and goes, there is a flashback of Imli telling Chakor and Raghav that she'll hide the camera and Chakor telling her she's taking a big risk (wow smart and brave ðŸ˜¡), Imli gave Raghav a wink at the end. Chakor brings a camera hidden in a dossier (how can it record if it's inside the file ðŸ¤ª). Chakor plays what happened when she came to rescue Imli. Teju looks disgusted.

Chakor tells Akash that it's the end of his crimes and he can't escape. Akash laughs, he tells Jyoti she made a mistake and that her baby's life will be ruined and he'll always be linked to him. Chakor tells him that he'll carry his mother's name and both won't suffer for his crimes. 

Akash tells Chakor that she won't see Imli and Raghav again. Akash's and Damodar's men carry Raghav and Imli into the forest. Chakor asks Akash what he did to them. He refuses to tell her, he says she lost and he won. He says he won't stop until he kills all her loved ones in revenge for his mom and brother.

Akash's men dig a hole and put Imli and Raghav in a box and lock them.

The commissioner tells Chakor not to worry, the police will search for them, Chakor says there is no time. Chakor thinks and checks the camera recording, she finds out they were taken in the police jeep and decides to track it. She takes two guards and goes.

Goons bury the box and hide the location with leaves. Chakor sees the men riding the jeep and leaving, she decides not to follow then and search the forest. Chakor calls Imli and Raghav's names, she's distraught. The guards tells her they can't find and they should return because the weather, Chakor refuses. 

Imli regains consciousness and finds Raghav injured next to her, she tries to wake him up but he doesn't, she knocks at the box and calls for help. Chakor notices some movement and goes in that direction, it was a rabbit, Chakor searches in the forest but doesn't find any clue, she prays to dak baba.

Precap

Kaushal beats Akash to reveal Raghav and imli's location, he's defiant. Chakor rescues Imli, they both shout Raghav's name.

Chakor finds Raghav and Imli

January 5 2019

Chakor trips on a falling branch, she sits on the ground and call Raghav and Imli's name, she cries because she can't find them. 

Imli asks Raghav to wake up, she talks a lot, she lays her head on his chest and shakes him.

In haveli, Anjor is holding a picture of Suraj, Leela can't reach Chakor, everyone is worried for them. Rohit and Amit come and tell them they couldn't find Imli and Raghav, he then corrects himself and says Suraj. 

Teju tells Anjor not to worry, Anjor says she isn't worried, she knows her daddy is strong and will overcome any problem, she has faith he'll return. Anjor wants to do puja and light a dia, Teju agrees.

Kaushal torutures Akash but he refuses to give info about Raghav's whereabouts.

Chakor calling Imli and Raghav. Imli talking to Raghav. Imli knocks at the box and calls for help. Chakor prays to dak baba to show her the way.

Teju, Anjor and the rest of the family pray to Bolenath. Anjor lights the dia and prays tio her daddy whose nae is Suraj but now calls himself Raghav and she prays for Imli too.

Oxygen is running out and Imli can hardly breathe. Chakor notices Imli's bangle and picks it up. Chakor notices the leaves blowing off the ground (the ground looks freshly dug?), she goes to check and finds the ground not solid so she starts digging until she finds the box and breaks it open.

Chakor shouts Imlu and brings Imli out, they hug, Imli remembers their childhood happy moments. Chakor notices Raghav, both shout his name, Imli tells her he lost a lot of blood and must be taken to hospital.

Kaushal enters Akash's cell, he laughs, Kaushal laughs at him and tells him Chakor has found them. Akash is shocked.

Chakor and Imli bring Raghav to hospital, both are holding his hands an calling for a doctor. Imi threatens the doctor that she'll kill him if he doesn't save Raghav, doctor scolds her. Chakor apologizes to the doctor and asks him to treat their friend.

Doctor operates on Raghav, Chakor recalls her memories with him. Imli too recalls. Chakor says Raghav's life is in danger because she told him about Imli, Imli says he's life is at risk because he came to her rescue. 

Imli says she won't spare Akash if Raghav dies. Chakor prays he gets better, she says if he dies, Imli says all of Azaadganj will pay the price. Chakor tells her to think positive.

Anjor wants to go and see Raghav, Leela tries to convince her to stay and they'll call Chakor to check. Anjor insists on going. Teju doesn't want to leave Jyoti alone. Jyoti tells her not to worry, Girja is with her. Teju and Leela leave with Anjor.

Doctor tells Chakor and Imli Raghav needs blood transfusion, both offer to donate.

Precap

Doctor tells Imli her blood didn't match but Chakor's did. Akash escapes from police, Kaushal informs Chakor. Akash reaches haveli and cuts off the lights. Chakor receives a call from Jyoti's phone and hears her screaming.

She Prayed...while the other Preyed...will he be saved?

One Prayed calm... while one Preyed like a storm...

Thanks Mai for the summary which prepared me to watch the episode as because you all spoke about Meera's performance I wanted not to miss it but got the warning of the OTT of ****

She Prayed

Meera was excellent, Chakor...calm, composed, used her wits, wise and the positivity to save Raaghav and Imli.  She was praying to Daak Baba to show a way to reach to them.  She did not have any upfront clue but her firmness, positivity, that firmness to find them did bring the results... Her heart was worried, upset but her strong mind was fighting to find them, thinking ways to reach to them, she cannot lose, can she?. Will Daak baba make her loose...

I am not talking about her turn of Imli to Imlu ( as I get irritated at the writing and the makers)

In all she prayed with confidence, brought him to the hospital, yes he was holding both the hands...  superficially I was getting upset at this but to Raaghav indeed he is treating Imli as a person who wants to change(in Raghaav's POV) he fought to save his maidam's sister. Chakor does not mix words, she said save our friend, I will follow all the hospital procedure... She reminisced all the apt ones.  She cries at her heart but her mind is clear.

He was holding Chakor's hands too, the maidam who he is admiring,  her fight, her zeal.

Her positivity in her blood matched his blood, He will be saved as she prayed. 

For she is Chakor, born winner...She will defeat the defeat

She will bring that Aakash to Darthi!!!

She Preyed

Imli was completely preying upon Raaghav in all the earlier scene and in the coffin box she was saying when she tried to be evil she was fine but when she tried to do good look the state...and also in the hospital, she was negative, she was threatening the hospital doctor, she was again talking revenge of Aakash and that line apna Raaghav ko bachao!!! She decides inspite he was clear that he has no interest in her... and when the doctor told that she cannot go inside the OT, the negativity in her brought out those words Is he Dead?... all through she was just preying on him and not once she prayed to almighty... Should he be saved to be preyed???

In all this I liked the positivity of Anjor as she prayed...gave a good vibe. Raaghav is Suraj or not he is a good, kind, though initially for money but values relationship (his vow to Rajjoo to bring her culprits to books) he has now gone beyond his deal as he is relishing the bonding with Anjor, he is a carefree person but with his own values and loves to live his life.

He will be saved, for his blood is matching with the epitome of selflessness.

He will be Saved as She Prayed no so He will not be preyed by the other!

Daak Baaba, Bolenaath,  I am also praying for my dude to come  back!!! I am indeed behaving well as I donot steal any of your Prasad!!! Please get back my adories, my Sukor, My Suraj Rajvanshi and only he can Say those words Suraj Rajvanshi hai hum which is copyrighted to him and let not the evil say it in the same way!

I pray that her prayers will safeguard him from being preyed!!!

Raaghav wants to leave

January 8, 2019

After one week, Teju is sitting with Jyoti, Leela, Rohit and Amit are there too. Raghav is doing push ups with Anjor on his back, he's struggling, Chakor comes. Anjor laughs at his struggle, Chakor laughs too, Raghav asks why she's laughing is he a joker or does he look as a fool. Chakor reacts by saying he can't insult his face. Anjor jokes that mummy loves daddy's face a lot, everyone smiles, Chakor gets shy. Raghav wonders why she got shy.

Anjor wants to take Raghav's picture to show it to Jyoti's baby when it's born, she calls the baby Puchu, Chakor doesn't like the name and Raghav supports her, he tells Anjor that the name is nice but the baby needs a name that says swag and power. He sees Imli and says like Imli, her name strikes fear. Imli smiles, Chakor greets her, imli blesses Chakor and her family.

Imli says that her court hearing is soon and she's returning to prison. Chakor tells her not to worry and she'll get a reduced sentence because she helped catch Akash. Imli greets Anjor and asks for a kiss, Anjor kisses her, they hug, Chakor comes and hugs them. After the hug breaks, Imli wipes a tear and asks to talk to Raghav alone.

Imli is quiet, Raghav jokingly asks her if she wants him to kill someone, Imli says if she did Chakor will kill them, they laugh, Imli stares at Raghav.  He asks her not to hesitate and tell him, he's Raghav, Suraj's look alike, she tells him that he has won her heart and the hearts of this family. He tells her he tried his best to make them happy.

She asks him if he'll remember her after she goes to jail, he says of course, he talks of her fearlessness and brains, he calls her pretty and says he's got used to her. He gets distracted seeing his favorite shirt and goes to get it, Imli follows him.

She tells him she wants to tell him what's in her heart, he tells her to go ahead. She asks if he'll pray for her to get free, he says with all his heart, he continues picking  the wash. She asks if he'll wait for her, Raghav thinks she's joking with him as usual and decides to play along . 

He stands on a stool and declares he'll wait for her, she asks if he'll love her, he says like legendarily lovers , a veil falls on her face, she's lost in happiness. Before she leaves, Raghav tells her all the best. Imli hugs Chakor and rides the police jeep, she thinks she'll get out quickly for the sake of Raghav. Raghav thinks that Imli always jokes by flirting with him and this time he played along.

Raghav is struggling to braid Anjor's hair, it looks messy, Chakor Leela Teju look and laugh. Chakor asks Anjor if she's sure she wants daddy to do it. Chakor tells her daddy has forgotten how to braid her hair. Raghav says he lost his habit, Anjor says he'll remember by practicing.

Anjor tells him that her teacher told her to make new year resolutions, she tells him his should be to master braiding her hair, she jokes with Chakor about her new year resolution, Chakor goes to catch her, Anjor pushes Raghav infront of her and Chakor almost collides with him, she feels awkward. Anjor asks them to promise to fulfill their resolutions, they're reluctant. Chakor remembers how she hired Raghav, Teju remembers how Chakor told her Suraj is dead. They all put their hands on Anjor's.

Anjor leaves with Leela. Teju says Anjor has become happy, Chakor agrees. Chakor says she's going to talk to the farmers, she asks Raghav to come along if he wants, he refuses and says he doesn't know anything about business and that he isn't smart enough, he isn't like Suraj. 

Raghav tells Chakor her enemy has got jailed, Anjor is better and Rajjo got justice, he isn't needed anymore, she should tell him when to leave. Chakor looks shocked, Teju is watching them. Raghav tells Chakor not to worry, he won't leave right away.

Chakor asks him why he talks too much, he says everything is fine but there are things that aren't and she doesn't know how to fix them, she leaves. Raghav looks at her and thinks she should ask her heart. Teju tells him it isn't easy for Chakor and asks him to give her time to reach an answer.

Raghav tries to explain. Teju tells him that he has become important for Chakor and for the happiness of Anjor and the family. Raghav is touched but he tells her he's Raghav, he's tried his best to be up to Suraj's standards but he couldn't, he looks at the stairs from where Chakor left.

Chakor is in her room, she's lost in her thoughts, she smells something bad and finds Raghav's socks, she picks it up, while she goes to throw it, she sees the picture of Suraj and Anjor (I don't know if it's meant to be Suraj or Raghav but the picture was Suraj's), she remembers how happy Anjor is with Raghav. 

Teju comes to Chakor, she tells her she knows she's worried how to tell Anjor the truth if Raghav leaves. Chakor says she knows Anjor will feel bad, but it has to be done, Raghav has his own life and dreams and she can't keep him here forever.

Teju asks her to give Suraj's place to Raghav, Chakor is shocked.

Precap

Teju asks Chakor to marry Raghav.

Chakor slips, Raghav catches her, rice falls on them, Raghav removes rice from her face. Chakor scolds him for trying to get close to her. She holds Suraj's picture and tells him Suraj is her husband, he looks like him but he can't take his place. He's here to do his job and soon their relation will end.
Chakor doesnt want to move on

January 9, 2019

Chakor asks Teju how could she ask her to let someone take Suraj's place. Teju tells her Suraj is no more, she knows how much she loves Suraj but she should move on for Anjor's sake and the sake of the family. She tells her Raghav's presence has helped them, Anjor believe he's her father and if his truth is out, everything will turn upside down. They were lucky to meet Raghav after Suraj died.

Teju shows Chakor a picture of Raghav and Anjor (it was Suraj, lazy makers), she tells her to see how happy Anjor is, she tells her Raghav genuinely loves Anjor and Anjor doesn't feel he isn't her father because he truly cares for her. Chakor remembers her eyelocks with Raghav.

Teju tells Chakor Raghav is a good man, he has supported her when the whole family went against her just like Suraj used to, Chakor remembers how Suraj stood by her after the doping ban and how Raghav helped her in her fight. Teju says Raghav helped her reunite with Imli, and in accepting Imli. 

Teju tells Chakor she should marry Raghav, she asks her to think and decide.

Inspector tells Imli she got a one month sentence thanks to Chakor and Raghav's testimony. Imli thinks of her last talk with Raghav, she wants to get out for him. 

Chakor looks at Sukorvi picture then at Raghav-Anjor picture, she recalls Raghav-Anjor bond. Imli remembers Raghav. 

Chakor is going downstairs, she meets Raghav, he's carrying a tray with different grains, he describes the use of each type. Chakor asks when he learned all of this, he says be spending time with her, he wants to improve. He says Anjor told him practice makes perfect.

Someone calls Chakor, she slips while walking down and Raghav holds her. Grains fly and fall on them, Chakor looks at Raghav and remembers her romantic moments with Suraj. Raghav removes a grain from Chakor's face, Chakor closes her eyes, more memories come to her, she then opens her eyes and remembers the explosion and pushes Raghav away.

Chakor scolds Raghav and tells him not to try to get close to her, he says he was just removing the grain from her face. He asks her to calm down and says he'll make them tea. Chakor snaps at him and says they aren't husband and wife to drink tea together. She brings Suraj's picture and tells him Suraj is her husband, he's just a look alike that she brought to do a job and soon their relation will end, Raghav looks downcast and Chakor leaves.

Teju comes and asks Raghav why Chakor was fighting with him, Raghav tells her Chakor was angry because he removed a grain off her face. Teju thinks it's because of what she told her, Rghav wants to know what she told Chakor.  

Teju tells him they should get married, Raghav is shocked and says this can't happen, Teju tells him she knows he loves Chakor, if not then why he hasn't left and why he cares for them so much. Raghav denies, he respects Chakor, nothing more. Teju says she won't force him and Chakor but she sees love and respect in Chakor's eyes towards him and sees respect in his eyes towards Chakor. She says if he leaves Anjor will know he isn't Suraj and will lose her trust, she tells him the best solution is if he and Chakor get married.

Raghav goes outside, he's agitated, Chakor sees him from the terrace. Raghav takes the car and leaves, Chakor shouts after him. Raghav is angry, he's driving fast, Chakor calls him, he remembers their fight and doesn't answer.

Imli is telling the warden of her past "achievements". the warden is impressed and says she should've got a longer sentence, she asks Imli why she changed, Imli says because of her sister and a guy, she praises Chakor. Imli talks of her love of Raghav, she says she reformed for him. 

Chakor calls Raghav again, he answers her, she tells him not to drive fast or he'll have an accident, he asks her why she cares, is it because of Suraj's car, she says not because of the car but his and she stops, he tells her to continue why does it matter to her, Chakor doesn't know what to answer.

The warden tells Imli Raghav came to see her, Imli asks her for bindi and lipstick, the warden refuses, Imli snatches them from her. Imli tells her she's Imli Devi, she can turn bad. Imli goes to meet Raghav, he's waiting for her.

Chakor imagines Suraj.

Precap

Raghav tells Chakor he understands what's worrying her, knows everything. He tells  her they should get married, he calls Anjor his daughter and Chaker shouts at him that Anjor isn't his daughter.

Raghav angrily says, he was wrong to love her, he was wrong to dream, Chakor slaps him.

(T)HE Smoke(d)... I choke(d)... Suraj Rajvanshi...

January 9, 2019

I was seeing the episode with a neutral mind near my drawing room window, with fresh air, taking things as it was striding, with heavy heart as I saw the glimpses of my dude in her thoughts...

Raaghav's eyes the respect and admiration and I was taking it for he wants to turn himself into Suraj for Chakor.

Suddenly I choked as there was smoke, and that voice "Chakor  just that and nothing else but uncontrollable tears rolled down my eyes (even now as I type) and that smoke, I literally choked to see my dude Suraj Rajvanshi stand there, with that magical smile and that eyes full of love for his Chakor... I am unable to explain that feeling, that emotion. The Mahiyaa at the background made me go completely uncontrollable.

I know many are making peace with the fresh air, Raaghav, I too don't have qualms as him individually I like him a lot, love him too to an extent that he goes all the way to bring happiness and smile in everyone's face. 

So I thought I am moving on...trying to make myself believe... I am enjoying the fresh air but suddenly that smoke, my dude brought me that realization that I have not moved on for this fresh air is good but that too chokes me for it comes gushing on my face...

I realized that I choke with this fresh air too as I realized the truth that I enjoy my breeze, my Sunlight...My dude... the one and only Suraj Rajvanshi...

But,  Is he really gone? will he come only in smoke? When I see the smoke I choke but I rather get choked.. be with the smoke as I can see my dude there and wait for that breeze to clear the smoke as only breeze can clear the smoke while gush of fresh air swirls the smoke..

So, Should Chakor also stay behind and not embrace the fresh air but long for the breeze which has turned its path to the North, heavenly abode? ( I hope not)

No Chakor, I will not stop you as In the fresh air you felt a bit of breeze in it as you reminisced Suraj while with Raaghav... is it wrong? No...

Chakor, my birdie, You may move on with the fresh air, I will not stop you for you too need to live your life but I will not and shall not move on as I will be in the smoke, choked waiting for the breeze to embrace me, if miracle happens!

I realized myself that yes it is VJ the versatile  actor who is playing both Raaghav and Suraj so I should like him, whatever it is but it is not true, my heart adores and admires and love only Suraj Rajvanshi.

I realized that I have indeed fallen for SR, this character more than the actor himself. Yes it is MeeJay who are playing but my SuKor, my adories takes a step ahead than MeeJay, Raaghav and Chakor.

I don't know what he is going to say tomorrow...Will he  say Chakor move on or will he say "DP I love you and no one can love you as I can I am sure I will be wrong as many are thinking he will ask his Chakor to move on but ...

Suraj, will the breeze breeze to clear the smoke? Or will I remain Choked...

Yes its Smoke and I am Choked but I will not and cannot Move On.

I rest my pen but not my tears!

Ammaji ka Pyaara bana Gyanidevi ka sahaara - Raaghav indeed a string of melody

I wrote when Raaghav was introduced whether he will turn into Kaccha wound (Raw Gaav) or String of melody (Raagha)

My loyalty remains with my dude but why not have have fun without feud! (Nikki, thera RR mustu bey)vv

Ammaji ka Pyaara, indeed always taking his amma's name, quoting his piousness by chanting bajrang bali and making me believe that he will have only one woman in his life as a follower of Ramji.

Raaghav indeed the fresh air in everyone's life... not only for Chakor..but for all...  when he comes on screen my face goes glee! Indeed he brings the lighter moments.

In a very short span he has won so many hearts that yes he is indeed loved by one and all.  He is innocent, pure, unadulterated and speaks his mind and does not hide.

He is not a magician nor a comedian but a practical guy full of life.

His dialogue delivery, those special one liners, he the calm piratical person does not get agonized and handles everything in his own style.

Over the past two episodes right from the hospital scene its indeed so refreshing.

I am searching now the one who was so worried about his handsometa, of being a father to a 8 year and wanted to just enjoy life, is stringing melody around that little angel (yes I am liking anjor now, thanks to the powerhouses beside her she has mellowed a lot and expressing well) has considered her as his own that he starts his day exercising with her on him, even practiced to plait the hair on the doll to be perfect for the little one.  He did not want her to get scared that he was buried alive but turned into a comedy saying he acted to be saved from Imli.  Indeed he was.

I am still searching the one who came for money and to have masti, has attuned himself to his Maidamji (not madam, this too in his own style).. a smile on my face when I saw the way he had saved Chakor as Maidam Ji on his mobile phone and in his heart too with highest regards. (no love). His eyes emitted those regard, respect, rever when he found that his Maidamji brought him alive by giving her blood.  Amma's pyaara became Teju amma's pyaara too.

Amma's pyaara came to help Chakor without any attachment just for money but he stepped into becoming her Sahara not by compulsion but by his own choice.

He is a piractical guy but still has his morals as he fumed, flared when he was wrongly accused but when realized the injustice caused on his adopted sister he did not fear to dare the culprit to bring him to books and stood like a pillar for his maidam ji.

The piractical guy he is does not fear anyone so casually flirted with Imli too so what she may try to turn hard but would he care.

His respect and rever is starting to mellow into feelings for his Maidam Ji still he knows he is not Suraj but somewhere he wanted to be him as he is becoming attracted to this strong lady not just for her beauty but for her boldness and selflessness when he saw her walk up the staircase after telling whether few other things will ever be fine?

He is unpad, buddu, not smart does not know anything about farming but within no time has learnt everything about the grains as he wants to become her Sahara but no less in crediting her as Gyanidevi. (this made me think of my dude who named her so many... chalo let me not slip into my emotional side now)

Hmmm he seems to be no less in naming my birdie,  Apart the initial shayari as Suraj ki Kiran, bahubali, now comes Gyanidevi... His mind knows he has to leave as everything is sorted but his heart wants to stay and not to leave for he just wants to be her support.

She tripped and fell and he caught but his eyes were plain just that innocent smile seeing the grain and removing it, while she slipped a little bit in his minsicule touch remembering those intimate scenes, her eyes closed for a sec but my birdie quickly came to sense (this was the afterthought because of Teju's words)

The next scene proved that this Amma's pyaara wanted to be Maidam ji's sahaara.  She shouts at him, he doesnot understand her anger but all he says chalo lets cool down with elachi chai... I indeed smiled at his innocence but I felt proud of him even more when he could relate her anger after hearing to Teju's words. When she called him not to speed he did not divulge what he heard but just kept it plain as he did not want to embarrass her at that time.

Yes Raaghav lalla, indeed this amma's pyaara has indeed become my birdie's saharaa!

I don't know whats in store, what is going to happen but for one thing sure as Nikki says just enjoy the mastu bey!

Raaghav confesses love to Chakor

(A Must watch episode for MeeJay electrifying chemistry)

January 10, 2019

Suraj tells Chakor he wants to tell her something, Chakor doesn't want to listen to him, he disappears and she returns to reality.

Imli is standing at the door, Raghav tells her it's him, he has brought her food, Imli says she didn't know he loved her so much, he tells her she and Chakor are troubling him, she asks him what's bothering him, he tells her Chakor scolded him and tells her she told him.

Imli tells him that's how Chakor behaves, Raghav tells her it was Teju's fault, he reluctantly tells her that Teju wants him and Chakor to get married. Imli is shocked, she asks him what he thinks, he recalls his close scenes with Chakor, he dismisses he thoughts.He says Chakor is nice and he respects her, nothing more.

Imli gets happy she tells him to go tell Chakor that he doesn't want to marry her and the issue will end. Raghav unconvincingly agrees with her. He praises her, he says she always gives good advice, that's why he likes her so much. She flirts again, he tells her he's dumb, he doesn't know about love but he feels good when he meets her. Raghav leaves, Imli thanks him.

Raghav senses someone is watching him, but sees no one.

Chakor and Anjor play in Sukor's room, Chakor tries to hit Anjor's hand. Anjor sees Raghav, she brings him in to play with Chakor, Raghav and Chakor are uncomfortable, they play half heartedly, and Chakor doesn't want him to touch her hand. Raghav isn't trying to hit her hand but accidentally does, their hands touch and they look at each other. Anjor cheers for her dad, they withdraw their hands.

Chakor scolds Anjor and tells her to go to study in her room. Anjor is sad, Chakor leaves the room. Teju comes and asks Raghav what's wrong, he says nothing, he'll go and talk to Chakor.

In the garden, Raghav comes, Chakor avoids looking at him. Raghav gently reproaches Chakor for yelling at Anjor, she tells him to leave because she wants to be alone. Raghav tells her he doesn't mind about himself but she shouldn't have hurt Anjor's feelings. Chakor tells him that she can't stop worrying just because he asked her to, he doesn't know what she's going through.

Raghav faces Chakor, he says he knows everything, Teju told him, Chakor looks at him and tells him she can never marry him. She tells him she still feels Suraj around her and she'll always belong to Suraj. They can never have a relationship, he isn't Suraj and he will never be.

Chakor is about to leave, Raghav asks her to stay and listen to him, she keeps moving away, he pulls her towards him and holds her. He looks into her eyes, he tells her Teju suggested this, he didn't say anything and then he starts to describe the things he feels about her but never told, her eyes, her smile, how she changed his life, Chakor's tears flow, she's affected. He tells her he can take her harsh words for him but not her anger on Anjor his daughter.

Chakor angrily gets out of Raghav's hold, she shouts at him that Anjor isn't his daughter, she's hers and Suraj's. He isn't Suraj and will never be, he has no relationship with them. 

Raghav says he knows that, but he has no control on his heart, he's got attached to Anjor and her. He made a big mistake to love her, to dream of a happy life with her, Chakor is shocked. It's all his mistake so what will she do. Teju is looking on from the terrace.

Chakor slaps Raghav, she looks hurt. She talks to herself and says it was her fault for bringing Raghav, she didn't know it will lead to this. Chakor starts to leave, Raghav asks her what she's going to do, she says she'll tell  Anjor the truth, Raghav tells her to stop and runs after her.

Anjoor refuses to take her medicine from Leela because she's sad Chakor yelled at her, Chakor comes and hugs and tries to convince her to take the medicine but she refuses. Raghav comes and jokes with Anjor to cheer her up, he tells her Chakor loves her, she shouldn't react badly to her mum's anger but be strong.

Anjor asks them to sleep with her, they both stand and the same time and say no. Anjor insists, Leela leaves and closes the door after her. Raghav and Chakor sleep with Anjor and she makes them face each other, she holds their hands in hers.

Precap

While sleeping Chakor unknowingly puts her hand on Raghav's, he's awake and soon she awakes too.

Anjor tells Raghav and Chakor that they'll spend the day out so that they would end their fight, Chakor agrees.

Leela visits Imli and tells her Raghav and Chakor are spending the day together.
Edited by sumsukor - 5 years ago

He Spoke the Unspoken...She Broke being the Reason

Yesterday!!!!

For the first time saw a pure soul's confession

For the first time saw a pure soul's confusion

A teary applause for the powerhouses, Meejay proved that they need no special settings, need no special ambience, need no special costumes to set the screen on fire..

A normal night, abnormal situation, serene calmness, the souls were screaming but I was freezing within myself.

Just that scene I want to share...

Sukor's confession has always been something out of the world...but ... this is not my sukor and there is no confession...

It was a moment where the pure, unadulterated soul, which had to face such a situation where he had to speak those unspoken as she is shaken with those words of Tejaswini.

He spoke what he did not want to speak as he knows his maidam is shaken but after he spoke she was broken not because he spoke but because she was the reason for those unspoken words.

(confusing my lines isn't it, yes first even I too felt confused but slowly got fused into the soul ...that soul which spoke all his heart out)

He knew she was disturbed, she did the unexpected, showed her anger on her little angel... she ran, wanted to run away from everything, to her Suraj but she couldnot as their symbol of love is holding her...but all she wanted is some alone time as life is posing a big question in front of her..

Raaghav the pure soul knew what was going through her, ran behind as the little angel was upset...

She spoke out making him see where he stands but he said he will not leave as she is parishaan!! And he knows the reason of her worry as Amma has told him!!

The shock in her eyes, the shock that he knows and maybe was expecting an affirmative answer and that range of emotions which brought out

I will not accept... Suraj is still in every part of me, he is the essence of my breath, and I was, is and will ever be of Suraj... You are an outsider, for me and for my daughter so stay away... Her anger, her frustration came out, she calmed, 

I thought he would shout but I was taken aback when he said if you are done with your anger can I speak?

Chakor is Chakor she decides that everything is over so she wanted to leave, but the next line, you have spoken, but let me speak now... No... but that pull started to speak those unspoken words, those unshared emotions, his soul started to rattle which came out so calm. He did not crash her on him but did hold her close, he is pure so he did not feel uncomfortable and he spoke... He spoke... She broke at every word of his, as everything was unfolding in front of her she broke as she began to feel that she was the reason...

Those words with such soul soothing modulation...

The first confusing line... Looking straight into her eyes...

Maidam you should marry me, your life will be good with me... she was confused... Amma told this.

You did not want to spend your life with me... You told this, You spoke everything but

What did I do...I did not speak anything, Did I... and thus he spoke , he unfolded those words which made me freeze...

Did I say that... When I look into your eyes, I forget the world...I did not na

Did I say that ...When you smile I just think whether I should even breathe or not...I did not na

Did I say that ---after you came into my life, my life's direction has changed..I did not na

Did I say...When you are not near me, I feel everything around me is blank... I did not na

He spoke those words which was deep inside his soul, and as he spoke she broke for she saw the truth in his eyes, the unadulterated love in his eyes, she could see his heart through those eyes which was looking so innocent, so pure... she broke as she started to realise those emotions, feeling which was not supposed to be... She was breaking...

I started to feel more for him as this carefree, rustic rowdy has so much hidden in his heart, never brought it out as he knew that she was in deep pain and constantly made to remember that he is imposting Suraj and not her Suraj, but at the base of his heart he is yearning for Suraj to come into him... I reminisced those moments when my dude said he has no life of his own as he has become her... he breathes only for her...

I got shaken like Chakor for a sec when she was brought back when he said you are angry with me fine but angry with our daughter... The reality dawned... Dawned upon her she spoke her agony, hiding her shock... he is an outsider to her and her daughter but those words of his, first time he raised his voice not he was angry on her but angry on himself as he knows he is an outsider but his heart does not,  as it considers the little angle, that little princess as his own, the bond he is cherishing, relishing which he does not want to forego and the bonding he has created with his Maidam...

Those words reverberating...Galti, Galti, Galti yes he is wrong

For he is loving her

For he wants to start living for her

For he wants to start owing his life for her so that she is his...

When he spoke there was only love, no lust or passion for he was just speaking those unspoken emotions piled within him, which he was concealing as he knows he cannot be her Suraj but... wants to be...

He has done a mistake, he accepts it, its not his mind but his soul (I remembered my dude who never shy to accept mistake)... and that thapad that slap which brought out her anger on herself which was shown on him, disposed self agony in psychological terms!?!

She soon realized this pure soul is not at fault for she was the soothradhari of the whole thing, she was to be blamed and when she said I know something was cooking but could not identify, I am to be blamed and not you... that second his face was shocked, changed as he does not want her to feel guilty (I remembered Suraj when she felt guilt of running away from him during the Benaras track, his expression changed for he cannot make his chakor feel guilty).

She realized that this pure soul has hidden all his words inside and was still with her as he knows his Maidam Ji is always selfless. She felt guilty and she broke as she has unintentionally been the reason for those words which was unspoken but just spoken.

Raaghav stood tall in front of my eyes as even after the slap, he was calm, understanding her agony, her guilt feeling and was wanting to be there for her.

I donot want chakor to feel guilty nor I want Raaghav to feel heartbroken as for one I was sure Chakor will not move on with any melody till she is in harmony which is only with her Suraj,

I am praying to almighty to hear my well spoken words and bring a reason to turn Raaghav into Suraj for otherwise this pure soul will forget to live...

Hope my prayers be a reason for the unspoken to become well spoken!

(Sorry girls... I know it is too long but... Nikki I owe this to you dear are you are the reason for these written words of mine🤗)