Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poulami11 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Yesterday's epi was too good. The story was moving a new direction.. It is really getting exciting but it's so disappointing tht show is going offair with in a few days.
Everyone was so perfect in yesterday's epi. Such a brilliant epi it was!
Love the seen between Aakash & Krishna. Both were right from their point of view. Aakash's anger, his pain  another side Krishna's guilt, so on point. Both acted so well..👏

altgr thumbnail
Can't see Jia in this condition anymore, they should reveal the truth.
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poulami11

Yesterday's epi was too good. The story was moving a new direction.. It is really getting exciting but it's so disappointing tht show is going offair with in a few days.

Everyone was so perfect in yesterday's epi. Such a brilliant epi it was!
Love the seen between Aakash & Krishna. Both were right from their point of view. Aakash's anger, his pain  another side Krishna's guilt, so on point. Both acted so well..👏

Agree with you both did a great job in that scene. I really love the way Kunal Karan Kapoor's character is forming and it really upsetting that the show is ending. I keep hoping for a miracle to happen.
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Can't see Jia in this condition anymore, they should reveal the truth.

I did not like today's episode. That they believe that Jia can't handle the true...fine...but playing with her mind like that, and that also Aakash idea. Was out of character.

Not to upset anyone, but the last scene where everyone is trying to make her believe that she tried to hurt Arjun. I was not so fond of Aakash and Binni's performance.

Nisha I get. No emotions, because she hate Jia. But Krishna was more upset and hurt by hurting Jia than Aakash and Binni. 

If the show only have 2 weeks left, drop the plot about hiding the true and give us more from the actors and characters. Monday episode was so good. Just keep it on that track. The TRP will definitely be better and I am hoping that the show end with at least 0,8

Kunal Karan Kapoor was just outstanding in monday's episode. Zeetv has no idea what he is capable of. 2 week into a show and they decide to cancel it 😡

Another problem is that almost all Kunal Karan Kapoor's fans are working people or in college. The working once are not able to make it home by 7pm and who are young and in college, they have been studying for their exams. 

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ani_La_Iam

I did not like today's episode. That they believe that Jia can't handle the true...fine...but playing with her mind like that, and that also Aakash idea. Was out of character.

Not to upset anyone, but the last scene where everyone is trying to make her believe that she tried to hurt Arjun. I was not so fond of Aakash and Binni's performance.

Nisha I get. No emotions, because she hate Jia. But Krishna was more upset and hurt by hurting Jia than Aakash and Binni. 

If the show only have 2 weeks left, drop the plot about hiding the true and give us more from the actors and characters. Monday episode was so good. Just keep it on that track. The TRP will definitely be better and I am hoping that the show end with at least 0,8

Kunal Karan Kapoor was just outstanding in monday's episode. Zeetv has no idea what he is capable of. 2 week into a show and they decide to cancel it 😡

Another problem is that almost all Kunal Karan Kapoor's fans are working people or in college. The working once are not able to make it home by 7pm and who are young and in college, they have been studying for their exams. 

I agree, it's not good to play with someone's mind. Jia should know the truth as soon as possible.
altgr thumbnail
So it's over, overall it was a nice ending.