Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poornima_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: cutie_ammu

a new story!!!

I loved the plot,NiBir as besties is my favouratest thing..
plchhh cont soon..
very much eager to read the next one.

thank you😊
But sorry to disappoint u the update won't be early ... It will take time ... I have a busy schedule for upcoming days ...
Will try to update soon😊
poornima_15 thumbnail
Updating sooonnn ... πŸ€£ 
Aakhiirrrkaaar samay prapt hone k asaar dikh rahe h mujhe πŸ€£ 

Bas Ek do din ka intezaar ...
Bugheaded_NiBir thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pls pls pls update...waiting so eagerly😭
poornima_15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutie_ammu

pls pls pls update...waiting so eagerly😭

will try my best to update by tonightπŸ˜‰
poornima_15 thumbnail
PART 2
Wake up beautiful

"Nisha nisha !!! nishaaa uthh naaa ... " shouted kabir jumping on her bed ...
"kya h kabir kyu pareshaan kar raha h ... she cribbed taking the blanket over her head..
"nishaaa uthh naa dekh bahut urgent h ... please please .. uthh jaa naa dekh tujhe sham ko pani puri treat dunga .. please uth jaa naa " he played his last card(actually second last card )
"kya hai kabir " she pushed him finally sitting straight on the bed and he fell down ...
"AAaouch "(he shouted ) but as soon as he saw the devil in front of him "auch(a low pitched voice escaped from his throat accompanied with a cough ...
"kya hai kabir kyu dimaag khaa raha h ... ek to subha subha maa ne sone nahi dia maths k early morning tution k wajah se subha 5bje hi utha dia ...mushkil se 3 ghante soyi thi raat ko ,ek to tu tution aya nahi aur phir mujhe akele waha 4 hours tak pakna pada , itni mushkil se mai ab soyi thi phir agaya tu ... kya pareshani hai ???" ... she shouted on him almost reaching the edge of the bed ... where he stayed shocked on his spot ...
" haan to mai bhi to subha jaldi utha tha ... he said getting up ...
"haan to maine bola tha ... tu jaldi utha tha coz tujhe jana tha sukku k saath apne football match k liye ... she shouted again ...
"are to vo ritesh k society ki team k saath final match tha ... aur pata h hum jeet gaye ... he said with happiness beeming from his face ...
"BADHAI ho ... ab mai soo jau ... she said taking the blanket again ...
"areee nahi ... " he snached her blanket... "kya hai kabir ... iss bar to tum hare bhi nahi phir kyu dimaag khaa raha h yaar sone de naaa...she cried sleep deprived
"yaar nishu panga hogaya ... maths sir ne dad ko call kar dia " finally he spoke ...
"kya .. kyu tune phir tution me vo shilpa ko tang kia ?? ya aaj kaunsa sada hua joke maara ?? "
"nahi yaar kuch nahi kia maine ... " he said
"phir tune to hw bhi kar lia tha , aur aaj to 11 bje wala batch bhi attend kar lia tha tune ... phir ... ek min ... tu tution gaya tha naa ??? " she enquired .. but got only silence in response ...
" kabir tu tution kyu nahi gayaa... kya pagal h kya ... sir to vaise hi last week tujhse gussa the ... aur phir last two times se teri performance bhi low thi ,upar se 12th class h iss baar... uncle pehle se hi gussa the ... ab kya hoga ... aunty ne kya bola ... aur .. aur ,,, she panicked biting her nails ...
"nisha nisha chup maa ko nahi pata vo suaurabh ne sir ko baat karte hue sun lia tha ... aur usne hi bataya mujhe ... please bacha le .. he made the cutest face possible
"par tu pahuncha kyu nahi time se , match to time se khatam ho gaya tha naaa... " she asked all confused ..
"aree tu vo chor tu plzz dad ko bolde hum physics project me kaam kar rahe the .. please dad yahi ayenge muje dhundte hue ,
" vo to last week submit hogaya idiot ... tu marwayega mujhe" she smaked his head
"dad ko thodi pata h ... he made faces ..
"mai kyu help karu , bestfriend to tera sukku h na .. jaa usi se help maang ... "nisha said ,
"achcha sorry naa ... please help karde ... tu to best h ... pretty please " he pinched her cheeks ...
"ok jojo !! she spoke and started running because she knew how much he hate that ...
"nishaa ... kuch bhi par jojo nahi ...!!! " and the tom & jerry fight started ...

TRINGGG TRINGGG !!!!!!!
The alarm woke her up all startled ... it was then when she realised she slept near the window whole night .
How beautiful were those days she thought , but now she could live those days only in her dreams those beautiful days won't return ... life is so good when we have nothing much to worry about ... adulthood took away those relaxed moments ...
Finally the day is there when she has to face it all over again the things from which she is running since so long ...her feelings... she has to face them today again...
Hope he told her where he was that day , she would have not let the water flow over her head ...
Ohkay even if he had informed her she couldn't help coz as we know you can't control your feelings ... or you could you ?? It's time to let go those feelings and move on , to wake up from that past...
Now because of all that today she has to be present at the place where he will declare someone else as his better half ... where he will give that place to someone else ... and she will have to smile through it no matter how much it will kill her from inside she can't let the tears flow because it's his special day and she can't let his special day ruined.. his happiness is what matters the most to her ...
That day for the very first time kabir bunked the tution and went to meet a jasmine, jasmine was nisha and kabir's classmate joined their batch in 11th standard ... she was the daughter of vasu's kitty friend and was introduced to them on some party.. kabir being an ambivert never initiated a conversation whereas jasmine was very outspoken and extrovert always up with something ...
The trio was forcefully grouped by the parents , previously there was an awkwardness throughout the day but slowly it went to normal after some conversations and kabir's pranks ... jasmine's was a complete girl next door , smart , intelligent, beautiful and a sweet girl ... as time passed kabir fell for her ...
Even though he used to tell nisha every minute details about his life but there was something that was stopping him from disclosing this secret to her. His secret meetings kept on going for few months.
Where his feelings grew even stronger every next day ,on the other hand there nisha was busy in her dreamland building her castle until one day...

To be continued ...
Edited by poornima_15 - 6 years ago
poornima_15 thumbnail
NOTE

finally updated 🀣
so all the juta chappals welcomed ...

please cooperate .. I know this one is not like other stories ... and you may not like it ... I can understand ...

please share your honest feelings through comments I would appreciate it ... πŸ˜ƒ

and thankyou for reading it ...
πŸ˜ƒ

PS;- As I am in a new town with new job so it is becoming tough to take time out.. so from now on I will try to update this every weekend ... hopefully i'll abide by it ... if not then please bear with me..
rishita91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice update.
kabir loves jasmine but i can't see him with someone else without nisha
you described nisha's feelings very beautifully..
please iska ending sad mat karna😭
upate soon...
poornima_15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rishita91

nice update.

kabir loves jasmine but i can't see him with someone else without nisha
you described nisha's feelings very beautifully..
please iska ending sad mat karna😭
upate soon...

thank you πŸ˜Š
Don't worry sad endings are not my cup of tea πŸ˜‰ aur vaise bhi hai to ye nibir story hi πŸ˜†
But there would be many ups and downs πŸ˜‰
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update! 
But suspense toh Khola nhi... Very bad!
Nisha Ko aake Kabir uthata hai...
Or uski gaali bhi sunta hai πŸ˜† that's cute. 
Tution bunk Kiya Kabir ne very bad but good also tabhi toh vo Nisha ki help lega πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
I'm glad ki Jasmine ke baare me pata chala hum logon ko... Warna main sochti hi reh jaati ki kya hua us din ab thoda hint hai. 
Poorni I want to suggest you that next time whenever you start flashback indicate it clearly. I was confused what I was reading at starting is present or flashback although after reading further I get that it is flashback. 
Chapter was really good. 
Update its next chapter soon when get time πŸ˜‰
poornima_15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anmol333

Awesome update! 

But suspense toh Khola nhi... Very bad!
Nisha Ko aake Kabir uthata hai...
Or uski gaali bhi sunta hai πŸ˜† that's cute. 
Tution bunk Kiya Kabir ne very bad but good also tabhi toh vo Nisha ki help lega πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
I'm glad ki Jasmine ke baare me pata chala hum logon ko... Warna main sochti hi reh jaati ki kya hua us din ab thoda hint hai. 
Poorni I want to suggest you that next time whenever you start flashback indicate it clearly. I was confused what I was reading at starting is present or flashback although after reading further I get that it is flashback. 
Chapter was really good. 
Update its next chapter soon when get time πŸ˜‰

thank you anmol πŸ˜Š
Suspense abhi khulega bhi nahi πŸ˜†
Aur vo flash back starting ka part confusion k liye hi likha tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Will try to update soon ... πŸ˜† aur kya hint mila tumhe mujhe bhi batana πŸ€£ 
Chalo ek good news aur dedu Jasmine ka part bahut chota h πŸ˜›
Edited by poornima_15 - 6 years ago