Vani Rani Written Update Tuesday 2017 August 8

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Vani Rani Written Update Tuesday 2017 August 8

Surya's family and Dimple parents at the hospital Dimple father blaming Vani Gau gets angry hearing this he asked why are you blaming Vani Surya started to cry Bhoomi hugs him and trying to give him the whole support Surya tells I was trying to save Dimple buy I couldn't and I feel that I useless as a husband they all trying to comfort him Surya angry at AE he wanted to ask few questions Gau trying to stop him Vani ask Surya you wanted to go to AE house lets go I will be with you you can ask whatever your heard desire

Sara is leaving Pavi sitting sadly he tells her to eat and keep up the strength Pavi ask why I can't carry a baby and I wanted to die that way all of you will be happy I want to give you all peace Sara tells her that don't think about anything else just get better Rani come there tells Pavi that she will treat her with herbal and Pavi will be alright if Pavi trust her medication and then why worry

Gau calls Sara and inform Dimple matter all of them shocked and wanted to go to hospital but Rani tells them to stay home that she will call from hospital

Samy comes there Rani tells him about Dimple matter he asked that means do I have to postpone our home warming ceremony Rani looked at him what kind of person he is here she is telling Dimple died and he is thinking about new home Samy tells that he invited lot of people and don't want to cancel it Rani tells him that people are more important than new home if he wants to do it without her then go ahead and do it Sara Thenu and Pavi looked at him with disgust

Surya and Vani came AE home he called AE to come down he started to accuse her that she killed Dimple without remorse he would never marry her daughter he tells her that I love Dimple and I would never marry your daughter if you dreaming about this then forget it how can she do that to innocent person he tells her that she should punish him if she thought he made mistake not anyone else

AE keep telling that you are my son in law and I didn't even know Dimple and it wasn't my bungalow so why are you blaming me Vani tells her that she knew that AE planned the whole thing and she will take her to court and punish her AE tells her try you will be losing this case because I didn't do anything to Dimple Vani tells her that she is a good actress and but I am good lawyer I will bring the truth out

please add if I missed anythingEdited by kalki2007 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Thank you Kalki ka..
Wonder why they had to kill Dimple..